losing money on broadcasts

when i ran events before i negotiated broadcast deals i made money at each event. nothing else has changed and i'm losing several thousand dollars when i broadcast. when i opt to not broadcast an event i make money again.  could it be my levels in the production tab are 2 , 1 , 1 , 2 ? ( values and music are level 2 )   i'm not making enough money each event to bump these up more. right now i'm putting max effort in bumping up merchandise levels. started that on day 1 though. 

That doesn't mean you're losing money on the deal itself. It means that the money you're gaining from the broadcasting deal is less than the expenditure incurred for running a show that is being aired. You were making money beforehand because you weren't having to pay for things like cameras, etc.

Small companies lose money on WrestleWorld consistently.  QAW starts out as a losing proposition if you only use half the roster.  You just have to be smart about who you are building up and who you are laving off a lot of shows to save money until you can afford to put more matches on TV.