I think I get the question. You want to run WCW, but don't want to change other promotion's rosters so that you can have your own. The only way to not disrupt everyone else's roster is to use a mod when WCW was still around. OR to create a bunch of workers for the WCW that you create. TCP's 1993 data has WCW still around, there's also a 1998 data that has WCW, and I think there's a 2001 data that has WCW still alive. Then there's also DOTT that has WCW around but it's set in the early 1980's, heh. But if you want to use the FOTORC mod, then you'll have to create WCW and a bunch of workers if you don't want to disrupt everyone else's rosters.

The best way to recreate WCW really is to just start with a pretty large sum of money and simply hire the workers you want, you may even want to already set the company to maybe a national level since it already has a lot of recognition.

hi sorry i didn't clarify earlier. I'm using the T-Zone mod, and i was just unsure of how to create a new fed from scratch. I'm supposing it'll just be a matter of time before someone tells me i'm an idiot and to use the editor, which i forgot existed, so i'll just do that. thanks for the help anyways.

Archived