Cornellverse Explored

[CENTER][B]The Opponent[/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE]I stepped into the arena as the door closed behind me and took it all in. For most of the wrestlers here this is just another day on the job, but for me it's something more. This could be my big break, and for my sake it had better be. With Mini Me trying to kill me the only place for me to go in Canada is the big leagues, and since CGC hasn't expressed any interest in me this may just be my only shot. As is traditional for wrestlers I went into the locker room and made sure to introduce myself to everyone and shake their hands. It was surreal for me getting to meet guys I've been watching for years. The biggest thrill for me though was getting to meet my favorite wrestler and the guy whose matches inspire me to keep improving, Sean McFly. What amazes me most is how humble he is despite all of his success. Needless to say everything was going fine, that is, until I met my opponent. He was standing away from everyone except for one person. That one person being the one he was hitting on at the moment, and of all people it was Tamara McFly. I could tell she didn't want to have anything to do with this guy, so I made sure I interrupted the conversation, if you can even call it that, they were having. I went up and introduced myself to my opponent. The first words out of his mouth were "[COLOR="Green"]Who the hell do you think you are interrupting me like this bitch?[/COLOR]" I could already tell this was gonna be a long night. My response was "[COLOR="Blue"]You're Big Smack Scott, right?[/COLOR]" I think anyone with half a brain could figure out where this is going now, too bad I didn't. He seemed to be getting pretty angry "[COLOR="Green"]Yea, what's it to ya bitch?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]I'm your opponent for tonight.[/COLOR]" That didn't seem to make him very happy. "[COLOR="Green"]What? What the f#ck kinda bullsh!t is this? You betta not be f#uckin' with me or I swear to god I'm gonna whoop your ass.[/COLOR]" Nice guy, ain't he? "[COLOR="Blue"]I'm not kidding, here's the schedule.[/COLOR]" He snatched the line-up out of my hand and started looking it over. "[COLOR="Green"]Aw hell no. Someone must've made a mistake cuz I should be main eventing this place. I should be wearing that World title right now.[/COLOR]" I butted in to correct him "[COLOR="Blue"]It's not the World Championship here, It's the Canadian Championship.[/COLOR]" Judging by his next response I think he's warming up to me, "[COLOR="Green"]Shut the f#ck bitch. This is f#cking bullsh*t. I should be picking up wins over the Stones right now.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Well you're wrestling me tonight so I suggest we talk about our match.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]Hell no I ain't wrestling you.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]What?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]You ain't ain't a real wrestler, you probably just some pizza boy playin some kinda prank on me.[/COLOR]" I gotta give it to Scott, I've never met anyone who's as much of a jackass as he is. Luckily for me Craig approached us both to see how everything was going. Scott felt it only right to file a formal complaint against our match ([I]I should probably stop trying to make this seem like it's anywhere close to civilized[/I]) "[COLOR="Green"]What the hell are you doing sticking me into a dark match with some pizza delivery boy?[/COLOR]" Craig tried his best to reason with Scott "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]This is only a tryout match Scott. If you do well here then you can get onto the regular roster.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]This is some bullsh*it. I should be winning the World...[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Canadian.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]Shut up pizza boy before I smack that nose into the back of ya face. Now where was I before some rude ass bitch interrupted me? I should be winning the World Championship tonight and makin' the big money.[/COLOR]" And I thought this kind of egomaniac only existed in TV and the Movies, guess I was wrong. Craig kept trying to talk sense into this guy, it's a lost cause, it really is. "[COLOR="Purple"]All in due time Scott. If you want to climb the ladder that fast then you're going to have to put on a great performance tonight.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]Big Smack Scott can put on a 5 star classic in his sleep. I can carry a mop to a great match. Big Smack Scott is the future of pro wrestling.[/COLOR]" I don't really think Craig is getting through to him, but at least I don't have to deal with him for a couple of minutes. "[COLOR="Purple"]That's great. I love seeing some enthusiasm, but remember it takes 2 to tango.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]This ain't ballet, this is wrestling.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Purple"]I know that, but it takes 2 people to put on a great match.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]And? What does this have to do with me?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Purple"]Whats 1 plus 1 equal?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]F*ck would I know?[/COLOR]" Somewhere in the world a 1st grade teacher weeps. "[COLOR="Purple"]1 plus 1 equals 2. It takes 2 to tango just like it takes 2 to put on a great match. I don't think I'm asking for much here when I ask you to work with him to put on a good match tonight.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]So what you're saying is you want me to carry pizza boy over here to a good match?[/COLOR]" By jove, I think the boy may have a brain after all. "[COLOR="Purple"]Yes. That's exactly what I'm asking from you.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]Fine. I'll do it but I want a bigger paycheck for this sh*t.[/COLOR]" After Craig left Scott went back to insulting me nonstop. At least he was willing to work with me now, although I still wasn't sure whether that was a good thing or not. Anyways, we talked the match over. He still referred to me as 'pizza boy' though. As soon as we were finished talking about the match I made it a point to stay as far away from Scott as I could. I could still hear him complaining about having to wrestle a 'delivery boy' from half way across the building though. I got into my ring gear as the time for me to get in the ring drew nearer. My feelings of utter joy from the moment I had walked in the doors had disappeared by now. This match was a double edged sword. On one hand this match would be the difference between me being employed or unemployed. The negative being, you guessed it right, my opponent. Scott is an egomaniacal jerk, and pretty braindead to boot. He wouldn't let me get a word in edgewise when discussing our match. This has been a long night already and while my tryout match should only be about 3 minutes I can't help but get the idea that it'll feel like an eternity out there trying to keep Scott from doing something stupid. Oh well, there's no time to think about that anymore. It's time to wrestle...[/QUOTE] [I][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]As usual, all feedback, comments, etc. welcome[/COLOR][/I]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][CENTER]The Match[/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE]I walked up to the curtains and stood in the gorilla position awaiting my match to begin. I took a peak out the curtain to see the nearly 15,000 fans. It was a moment I may never forget. I was startled a little as an unfortunately familiar voice screamed out "[COLOR="Green"]Get ya ass back here pizza boy.[/COLOR]" Big Smack Scott looked as confident and c0cky as ever. He felt it only right to give me some advice "[COLOR="Green"]Forget doing whatever you wanna do cuz I can guarantee it'll suck. Just follow my lead and I'll be main eventing in no time.[/COLOR]" I haven't seen any of this guys matches, but I can almost guarantee he has a lot more ego than talent. Not wanting to get into another argument with Scott, you just can't talk any sense into him, I put a faux-enthusiastic smile on my face and said "[COLOR="Blue"]Yes sir, whatever you say.[/COLOR]" After Scott turned around to look at the curtain I rolled my eyes and groaned. This guy doesn't know a damn thing about putting on a good match and my future is in his hands. Yeah, I'm screwed. But at least I'll get to take it out on Scott, some stiff shots should do the job. Generic jobber music track #4 hit the arenas sound system. It was time for my match. I walked up to the curtain to make my way down to the ring, but was stopped by Scott. He said to me "[COLOR="Green"]Let the guy the people love go first.[/COLOR]" By the way, did I mention Scott wanted to go out there and play the face? I don't think the crowd knew that though. As Scott walked out of the curtains and onto the entranceway there was a chorus of boos. It was kinda nice to know I wasn't the only one around here that despises Big Smack Scott. The boos were followed by a pretty clear "You F*cked Up" chant. At that time I had no idea why the fans were chanting that. I would learn the reasoning later on however. Now that Scott had made his way down to the ring it was time for me to go out there. Generic jobber music track #7 played through the arena as I ran out from behind the curtain. Surprisingly I couldn't hear any crickets chirping. There were actually people cheering for me, it was probably just because they wanted to see me kick Scotts ass, but they were still cheering me. It was a thrill for me to be standing in the middle of the ring in an arena full of people. Remember, this crowd was about 1000 time bigger than any crowd I'm used to. The bell rang and the match began. We tied up and Scott whispered to me "[COLOR="Green"]Don't f*ck this up pizza boy or I'll have your ass.[/COLOR]" Ignoring that comment I went back to work and got him in a side headlock. I threw in a few unplanned punches to the top of his head before he threw me off into the ropes. He ran into me with a shoulder block at full force. Ever been hit by an 18-wheeler? Neither have I but I'd bet that's what it feels like. Scott ran to the ropes while I rolled over, he jumped over me while I got up to my feet. I went for a dropkick, but he intentionally stopped short, that wasn't in the plan. He laid a few vicious stomps into my gut and chest before picking me up. He hit me with some punches, stiff ones too, before picking me up for a suplex. Scott tried to make it a stalling suplex, but was stumbling around the ring trying to keep his balance and fell backward. I took the suplex pretty hard on the back of my head. Scott didn't even check to see if I was alright, he just picked me up and whipped me into the corner. He attempted a shining wizard, but instead of getting me in the side of the head he caught me in the throat. He went to try it again knowing he didn't hit it right, this time I moved out of the way. I started stomping away at him the same way he had done to me. Scott got pissed at that. He immediately stood up neglecting the fact that we're in front of a live crowd and got in my face yelling about how I just screwed the match up. We got into a pretty heated argument that the ref tried to stop. Scott eventually calmed down enough to remember this is a match. He caught me with a stiff forearm shot and dragged me between his thighs to attempt a powerbomb. He picked me up, but half way through his hands slipped and he dropped me again. Luckily I was able to land on my feet, I'd had enough of this. I swept his feet out from under him and laid as many fists into his head as I could before he could throw me off of him. He got up and got into my face again making the accusation that I had just screwed this match up again. He neglected the fact that in 2 minutes he had already screwed up a suplex, a shining wizard and a powerbomb. The ref was able to restore some order again. My face was immediately reintroduced to Scotts elbow. He whipped me off the ropes to go for a back body drop. He ran over to the other side of the ring to try to intercept me, but twisted his ankle. He dropped down onto one knee. Thinking quickly I attempted to kick him in the face. He caught my leg before I was able to catch his face and tried to give me a back body drop anyways. I tried to stop him, but it was already too late. I had about 6 inches to make a 90 degree rotation. I landed on the top of my head compressing my spine under my body weight. I hit the ground and couldn't feel my legs or my arms very well for that matter. I looked around and saw Scott try to pick me up and the ref stopping him. I saw the ref throw up an x, and then nothing....[/QUOTE] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]All feedback, comments, etc. welcome[/COLOR]

[B][CENTER]The Match[/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE]I walked up to the curtains and stood in the gorilla position awaiting my match to begin. I took a peak out the curtain to see the nearly 15,000 fans. It was a moment I may never forget. I was startled a little as an unfortunately familiar voice screamed out "[COLOR="Green"]Get ya ass back here pizza boy.[/COLOR]" Big Smack Scott looked as confident and c0cky as ever. He felt it only right to give me some advice "[COLOR="Green"]Forget doing whatever you wanna do cuz I can guarantee it'll suck. Just follow my lead and I'll be main eventing in no time.[/COLOR]" I haven't seen any of this guys matches, but I can almost guarantee he has a lot more ego than talent. Not wanting to get into another argument with Scott, you just can't talk any sense into him, I put a faux-enthusiastic smile on my face and said "[COLOR="Blue"]Yes sir, whatever you say.[/COLOR]" After Scott turned around to look at the curtain I rolled my eyes and groaned. This guy doesn't know a damn thing about putting on a good match and my future is in his hands. Yeah, I'm screwed. But at least I'll get to take it out on Scott, some stiff shots should do the job. Generic jobber music track #4 hit the arenas sound system. It was time for my match. I walked up to the curtain to make my way down to the ring, but was stopped by Scott. He said to me "[COLOR="Green"]Let the guy the people love go first.[/COLOR]" By the way, did I mention Scott wanted to go out there and play the face? I don't think the crowd knew that though. As Scott walked out of the curtains and onto the entranceway there was a chorus of boos. It was kinda nice to know I wasn't the only one around here that despises Big Smack Scott. The boos were followed by a pretty clear "You F*cked Up" chant. At that time I had no idea why the fans were chanting that. I would learn the reasoning later on however. Now that Scott had made his way down to the ring it was time for me to go out there. Generic jobber music track #7 played through the arena as I ran out from behind the curtain. Surprisingly I couldn't hear any crickets chirping. There were actually people cheering for me, it was probably just because they wanted to see me kick Scotts ass, but they were still cheering me. It was a thrill for me to be standing in the middle of the ring in an arena full of people. Remember, this crowd was about 1000 time bigger than any crowd I'm used to. The bell rang and the match began. We tied up and Scott whispered to me "[COLOR="Green"]Don't f*ck this up pizza boy or I'll have your ass.[/COLOR]" Ignoring that comment I went back to work and got him in a side headlock. I threw in a few unplanned punches to the top of his head before he threw me off into the ropes. He ran into me with a shoulder block at full force. Ever been hit by an 18-wheeler? Neither have I but I'd bet that's what it feels like. Scott ran to the ropes while I rolled over, he jumped over me while I got up to my feet. I went for a dropkick, but he intentionally stopped short, that wasn't in the plan. He laid a few vicious stomps into my gut and chest before picking me up. He hit me with some punches, stiff ones too, before picking me up for a suplex. Scott tried to make it a stalling suplex, but was stumbling around the ring trying to keep his balance and fell backward. I took the suplex pretty hard on the back of my head. Scott didn't even check to see if I was alright, he just picked me up and whipped me into the corner. He attempted a shining wizard, but instead of getting me in the side of the head he caught me in the throat. He went to try it again knowing he didn't hit it right, this time I moved out of the way. I started stomping away at him the same way he had done to me. Scott got pissed at that. He immediately stood up neglecting the fact that we're in front of a live crowd and got in my face yelling about how I just screwed the match up. We got into a pretty heated argument that the ref tried to stop. Scott eventually calmed down enough to remember this is a match. He caught me with a stiff forearm shot and dragged me between his thighs to attempt a powerbomb. He picked me up, but half way through his hands slipped and he dropped me again. Luckily I was able to land on my feet, I'd had enough of this. I swept his feet out from under him and laid as many fists into his head as I could before he could throw me off of him. He got up and got into my face again making the accusation that I had just screwed this match up again. He neglected the fact that in 2 minutes he had already screwed up a suplex, a shining wizard and a powerbomb. The ref was able to restore some order again. My face was immediately reintroduced to Scotts elbow. He whipped me off the ropes to go for a back body drop. He ran over to the other side of the ring to try to intercept me, but twisted his ankle. He dropped down onto one knee. Thinking quickly I attempted to kick him in the face. He caught my leg before I was able to catch his face and tried to give me a back body drop anyways. I tried to stop him, but it was already too late. I had about 6 inches to make a 90 degree rotation. I landed on the top of my head compressing my spine under my body weight. I hit the ground and couldn't feel my legs or my arms very well for that matter. I looked around and saw Scott try to pick me up and the ref stopping him. I saw the ref throw up an x, and then nothing....[/QUOTE] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]All feedback, comments, etc. welcome[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[B][CENTER]The Aftermath[/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE]I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital room. I tried to look around, but came to a realization as my eyes looked down. There was a neck brace on me. Worse was the fact I still couldn't feel anything below my waist. A familiar voice greeted me from my sleep. "[COLOR="Green"]Nice to see you're finally awake[/COLOR]" were the words to come out of the mouth of Craig Prince, the first thing I'd heard since the ref was arguing with Big Smack Scott to leave me be. I asked him how long I'd been out for to which he replied "[COLOR="Green"]Only a couple of days.[/COLOR]" I then asked him what happened, he told exactly what had happened. "[COLOR="Green"]When Scott f*cked up that drop it sent you down head first, pretty much broke your neck, hence the neck collar you got on ya right now. You lost consciousness pretty much right after that. We rushed you here to the hospital where the doctors have have been working on you. This might be a little hard to accept but, the doctors believe you may be permanently paralyzed from the waist down.[/COLOR]" If anybody ever sees me pointing a gun at Big Smack Scotts head in a dark alley somewhere don't stop me. My first response was "[COLOR="Blue"]So I'm never gonna be able to wrestle again?[/COLOR]" Craig had an odd look on his face, he seemed disappointed and at the same time like he wanted to ask me what the f*ck I'm thinking. He said to me "[COLOR="Green"]Wrestle? Forget being able to wrestle, you're not going to even be able to walk again.[/COLOR]" Looking back on it maybe I should have thought about walking first, but at the same time wrestling was the only thing I had in my life. Craig decided to let me have some time alone to let me think. As Craig left the room I could see Dan Stone Sr. awaiting him. I heard the two of them get into a conversation, or maybe it was an argument, I couldn't make out that much of it. The one thing I did hear was something about a lawsuit. At that time I didn't have any idea why they would say that, I'm pretty sure they can't sue me for nearly getting killed in their ring. Can they? Either way it wasn't until the next day that I was able to put 2 and 2 together. Craig came into my hospital room not with a get-well-soon card, but with a job offer. He wanted to put me on NOTBPW's booking team. I get hurt in their ring, and I get a job with them to keep me from suing, sometimes things do work out alright. Except for the never being able to walk again part, that still sucks. I asked Craig when I could start, he told me as soon as the doctors clear me for release. I really didn't want to stay in the hospital any longer, it smelled too much like old people for me to put up with it. I told Craig "[COLOR="Blue"]I'm all cleared, lets get outta here.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]Since when?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Since a while ago. Now can we get outta here?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]And how exactly do you plan on getting out of here?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]What do ya mean?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]You can't walk.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]So? I got those crutches over there.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]No. Just no.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Then how do you propose I get outta here?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]With a wheelchair.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Then go get me one.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]You aren't getting one until you're cleared to leave.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Fine, I'll just use the crutches.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]There's no way you can use those crutches.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Watch me.[/COLOR]" I took the crutches and carefully slid off my bed. I walked with the crutches.... for about 2 milliseconds before falling flat on my face. "[COLOR="Blue"]I could use some help here.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]Are you going to listen to me now?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Fine, I'll wait until I'm medically cleared if that makes you happy.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]Good, here's the tape from the show last week, and remember that the show is on tomorrow night. Watch through them and start coming up with some booking ideas.[/COLOR]" I spent that night with a bump on my head watching the show from last week taking down notes on some interesting feuds I can see happening. It's odd in a way that I always fantasy booked this kinda stuff on wrestling forums, and now I'm doing it for real. I made some observations about the roster and their strengths and weaknesses. I came to a realization at that time, with the exception of 1 person on the roster, nobody there has any damn charisma. As for the 1 person who does, lets just say he's a Natural at it. I also realized that outside of the top stars, few of them can work a match well. I think I'm gonna have to do a lot of hiring and firing. The rest of the week passed before I was finally cleared to leave, goodbye old people smell, how I won't miss you. I had made sure that during that time I had watched a fair amount of CGC shows and seen tapes of old promotions in Canada with workers that were hopefully still unemployed. As I got to the NOTBPW headquarters located somewhere in The Marintimes, I went through what I was going to say to Dan Stone Sr. about what I thought of his roster. Needless to say it was pretty nerve-racking. Well, until I realized that if he fired me I could threaten to sue, I don't have the money for a lawyer, but what he doesn't know does help me. I went into the creative meeting and brought up my concerns with the roster. The problems being the blandness of the majority of the roster, as well as the number of workers who could go out and put on a good match. After I was asked for an opinion on how to change this I presented a list of wrestlers that could help our roster and a way to bring them all in. Stone seemed to like the idea. For the rest of the meeting everyone else was making their pitches and I was making suggestions to their ideas. The meeting wrapped up and I thought it went down pretty well, and I wasn't the only one. The next morning Dan Stone Sr. called me into his office. The first words that came out of his mouth were "[COLOR="Purple"]Pack up your things.[/COLOR]" In shock I questioned his decision, "[COLOR="Blue"]What? I thought the meeting went well. I thought that I was doing a good job.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Purple"]It did. I also called all of the wrestlers on your list to arrange meetings.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]So then why are you firing me?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Purple"]Firing you? I'm promoting you to head booker.[/COLOR]"[/QUOTE]

[B][CENTER]The Aftermath[/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE]I opened my eyes and found myself in a hospital room. I tried to look around, but came to a realization as my eyes looked down. There was a neck brace on me. Worse was the fact I still couldn't feel anything below my waist. A familiar voice greeted me from my sleep. "[COLOR="Green"]Nice to see you're finally awake[/COLOR]" were the words to come out of the mouth of Craig Prince, the first thing I'd heard since the ref was arguing with Big Smack Scott to leave me be. I asked him how long I'd been out for to which he replied "[COLOR="Green"]Only a couple of days.[/COLOR]" I then asked him what happened, he told exactly what had happened. "[COLOR="Green"]When Scott f*cked up that drop it sent you down head first, pretty much broke your neck, hence the neck collar you got on ya right now. You lost consciousness pretty much right after that. We rushed you here to the hospital where the doctors have have been working on you. This might be a little hard to accept but, the doctors believe you may be permanently paralyzed from the waist down.[/COLOR]" If anybody ever sees me pointing a gun at Big Smack Scotts head in a dark alley somewhere don't stop me. My first response was "[COLOR="Blue"]So I'm never gonna be able to wrestle again?[/COLOR]" Craig had an odd look on his face, he seemed disappointed and at the same time like he wanted to ask me what the f*ck I'm thinking. He said to me "[COLOR="Green"]Wrestle? Forget being able to wrestle, you're not going to even be able to walk again.[/COLOR]" Looking back on it maybe I should have thought about walking first, but at the same time wrestling was the only thing I had in my life. Craig decided to let me have some time alone to let me think. As Craig left the room I could see Dan Stone Sr. awaiting him. I heard the two of them get into a conversation, or maybe it was an argument, I couldn't make out that much of it. The one thing I did hear was something about a lawsuit. At that time I didn't have any idea why they would say that, I'm pretty sure they can't sue me for nearly getting killed in their ring. Can they? Either way it wasn't until the next day that I was able to put 2 and 2 together. Craig came into my hospital room not with a get-well-soon card, but with a job offer. He wanted to put me on NOTBPW's booking team. I get hurt in their ring, and I get a job with them to keep me from suing, sometimes things do work out alright. Except for the never being able to walk again part, that still sucks. I asked Craig when I could start, he told me as soon as the doctors clear me for release. I really didn't want to stay in the hospital any longer, it smelled too much like old people for me to put up with it. I told Craig "[COLOR="Blue"]I'm all cleared, lets get outta here.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]Since when?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Since a while ago. Now can we get outta here?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]And how exactly do you plan on getting out of here?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]What do ya mean?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]You can't walk.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]So? I got those crutches over there.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]No. Just no.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Then how do you propose I get outta here?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]With a wheelchair.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Then go get me one.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]You aren't getting one until you're cleared to leave.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Fine, I'll just use the crutches.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]There's no way you can use those crutches.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Watch me.[/COLOR]" I took the crutches and carefully slid off my bed. I walked with the crutches.... for about 2 milliseconds before falling flat on my face. "[COLOR="Blue"]I could use some help here.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]Are you going to listen to me now?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]Fine, I'll wait until I'm medically cleared if that makes you happy.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Green"]Good, here's the tape from the show last week, and remember that the show is on tomorrow night. Watch through them and start coming up with some booking ideas.[/COLOR]" I spent that night with a bump on my head watching the show from last week taking down notes on some interesting feuds I can see happening. It's odd in a way that I always fantasy booked this kinda stuff on wrestling forums, and now I'm doing it for real. I made some observations about the roster and their strengths and weaknesses. I came to a realization at that time, with the exception of 1 person on the roster, nobody there has any damn charisma. As for the 1 person who does, lets just say he's a Natural at it. I also realized that outside of the top stars, few of them can work a match well. I think I'm gonna have to do a lot of hiring and firing. The rest of the week passed before I was finally cleared to leave, goodbye old people smell, how I won't miss you. I had made sure that during that time I had watched a fair amount of CGC shows and seen tapes of old promotions in Canada with workers that were hopefully still unemployed. As I got to the NOTBPW headquarters located somewhere in The Marintimes, I went through what I was going to say to Dan Stone Sr. about what I thought of his roster. Needless to say it was pretty nerve-racking. Well, until I realized that if he fired me I could threaten to sue, I don't have the money for a lawyer, but what he doesn't know does help me. I went into the creative meeting and brought up my concerns with the roster. The problems being the blandness of the majority of the roster, as well as the number of workers who could go out and put on a good match. After I was asked for an opinion on how to change this I presented a list of wrestlers that could help our roster and a way to bring them all in. Stone seemed to like the idea. For the rest of the meeting everyone else was making their pitches and I was making suggestions to their ideas. The meeting wrapped up and I thought it went down pretty well, and I wasn't the only one. The next morning Dan Stone Sr. called me into his office. The first words that came out of his mouth were "[COLOR="Purple"]Pack up your things.[/COLOR]" In shock I questioned his decision, "[COLOR="Blue"]What? I thought the meeting went well. I thought that I was doing a good job.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Purple"]It did. I also called all of the wrestlers on your list to arrange meetings.[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]So then why are you firing me?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Purple"]Firing you? I'm promoting you to head booker.[/COLOR]"[/QUOTE]

• 4 weeks later...
[QUOTE]OOC Note: I've decided not to do a NOTBPW diary. I Would probably book it very similarly to CGC and I couldn't think of much to do as far as booking goes anyways. I've decided to do a diary for DAVE instead. I've also changed it from a Hardcore promotion to a Cutting Edge promotion.[/QUOTE] As of December 1st I will be booking for DAVE. What training do I have for this kind of job you may ask? Absolutely none. The way I got this job is like something out of a comic book. I can honestly say that I may just be the first fan who got a job booking a promotion by complaining about its booking on a forum. The Official DAVE message board to be more specific. Someone began a thread asking how to make DAVE into a legit #3 promotion in America. Being as outspoken as I am (as long as it's not in person) I felt the need to chime in with my opinion. That opinion angered some people on the board (and as I found out most may be illiterate because the average response was along the lines of "ZOMG DAVE Rulez!!! SWF Suxxors!!!"), but it was my opinion and I would've never posted it if I hadn't felt validated. It was a long post so I'll only post a few sections of it. [QUOTE] - How is it that the DAVE Unified Champion only makes an appearance once per month? How can you possibly build up the main event of a PPV when you don't have the champion there? DAVE may have The House of Holmes to try to hype the match up, but without Bryan Holmes himself there nobody really cares about the world title program. If you don't agree with me look at the buyrates. They were a lot higher back when Caulfield was Champion. DAVE can solve this problem by just changing their tapings to another day or possibly showing Danger Zone TV live and yet they haven't. - I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this but I'll say it anyways. DAVE, in it's current form will never fly with mainstream America. Right now DAVE is aimed at the smark audience. They have to appeal to the casual fan as well and unless there's something that will keep their attention I don't see DAVEs audience growing much. A staple gun to the head may get the attention, but that's not to say it'll keep it. DAVE has to step away from just the niche audience their violence has gotten them and become a more well rounded company. - What the hell is Nemesis doing nowadays anyway? - Where are the young guys? DAVEs Main Event scene looks like an Atlantic City bus trip. There are plenty of guys that can step up to the main event like Eddie Peak, Scout, Gonzalez and dozens of unsigned wrestlers on the indy circuit. If Nemesis or Tyler were ever injured who would take their spot? [/QUOTE] I had a few more points but I think you get the idea. Like I said before, the average response was along the lines of "ZOMG DAVE Rulez!!! SWF Suxxors!!!" I think this just shows the IQ of your average DAVE fan. A response was then made by 'Phil Vibert' who most of the posters just assumed was somebody hired by Phil to oversee the board. I'm paraphrasing a bit but it gets jist of it across [QUOTE]To J Silver: Thank you for sharing your opinion with me and the rest of the DAVE crew. You do have some valid points but overall I just don't feel you have the same vision for DAVE as I do. You seem like an intelligent guy however. As I always say, conflict creates interest. That being said I think you could do a pretty good job as a booker. Would you be interested in putting your money where your mouth is and actually book for DAVE? [/QUOTE] Nobody believed that was actually Vibert talking (except for a few gullible fan-boys) so I humored him a bit and said I would love the job. I didn't take any of it seriously until a week later. I received a package in the mail. In it was a letter signed by Vibert, a contract and a map of the Tri State area with the DAVE Headquarters circled and arrows pointing it's way. It was a bit surreal at first. I guess maybe Phil is Phil after all, or it's one huge prank, but I'm leaning toward the former rather than the latter right now. I immediately drove down to the DAVE headquarters, walked into Viberts office and gave him my contract. Now it's time to, as Vibert put it, put my money where my mouth is and actually book DAVE. [QUOTE]From www,davewrestling.com [CENTER]Official preview for Danger Zone TV [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] For the first time in years the DAVE Unified Champion Bryan Holmes will be on Danger Zone TV and better yet, he'll be defending his championship against Shawn Gonzalez. This will be history in the making as it's the first time since Danger Zone TV launched that Holmes will be making an appearance. We also have Hell Monkey making his debut in DAVE as he takes on fellow newcomer Fumihiro Ota. Adrenaline Rush are scheduled to face an unknown team as of right now. We're also scheduled to have a special guest on Danger Zone TV this Friday. Most importantly how will stars like Nemesis and School of Tradition Leader Eric Tyler react to the presence of Unified Champion Bryan Holmes. Tune into Danger Zone TV this Friday at 10 to find out. [U] Quick Rundown[/U]: [B]DAVE Unified Championship Match[/B] Shawn Gonzalez vs. Bryan Holmes (c) Hell Monkey vs. Fumihiro Ota Adrenaline Rush vs. ??? [/QUOTE] All predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome

[QUOTE]OOC Note: I've decided not to do a NOTBPW diary. I Would probably book it very similarly to CGC and I couldn't think of much to do as far as booking goes anyways. I've decided to do a diary for DAVE instead. I've also changed it from a Hardcore promotion to a Cutting Edge promotion.[/QUOTE] As of December 1st I will be booking for DAVE. What training do I have for this kind of job you may ask? Absolutely none. The way I got this job is like something out of a comic book. I can honestly say that I may just be the first fan who got a job booking a promotion by complaining about its booking on a forum. The Official DAVE message board to be more specific. Someone began a thread asking how to make DAVE into a legit #3 promotion in America. Being as outspoken as I am (as long as it's not in person) I felt the need to chime in with my opinion. That opinion angered some people on the board (and as I found out most may be illiterate because the average response was along the lines of "ZOMG DAVE Rulez!!! SWF Suxxors!!!"), but it was my opinion and I would've never posted it if I hadn't felt validated. It was a long post so I'll only post a few sections of it. [QUOTE] - How is it that the DAVE Unified Champion only makes an appearance once per month? How can you possibly build up the main event of a PPV when you don't have the champion there? DAVE may have The House of Holmes to try to hype the match up, but without Bryan Holmes himself there nobody really cares about the world title program. If you don't agree with me look at the buyrates. They were a lot higher back when Caulfield was Champion. DAVE can solve this problem by just changing their tapings to another day or possibly showing Danger Zone TV live and yet they haven't. - I know I'm probably going to get flamed for this but I'll say it anyways. DAVE, in it's current form will never fly with mainstream America. Right now DAVE is aimed at the smark audience. They have to appeal to the casual fan as well and unless there's something that will keep their attention I don't see DAVEs audience growing much. A staple gun to the head may get the attention, but that's not to say it'll keep it. DAVE has to step away from just the niche audience their violence has gotten them and become a more well rounded company. - What the hell is Nemesis doing nowadays anyway? - Where are the young guys? DAVEs Main Event scene looks like an Atlantic City bus trip. There are plenty of guys that can step up to the main event like Eddie Peak, Scout, Gonzalez and dozens of unsigned wrestlers on the indy circuit. If Nemesis or Tyler were ever injured who would take their spot? [/QUOTE] I had a few more points but I think you get the idea. Like I said before, the average response was along the lines of "ZOMG DAVE Rulez!!! SWF Suxxors!!!" I think this just shows the IQ of your average DAVE fan. A response was then made by 'Phil Vibert' who most of the posters just assumed was somebody hired by Phil to oversee the board. I'm paraphrasing a bit but it gets jist of it across [QUOTE]To J Silver: Thank you for sharing your opinion with me and the rest of the DAVE crew. You do have some valid points but overall I just don't feel you have the same vision for DAVE as I do. You seem like an intelligent guy however. As I always say, conflict creates interest. That being said I think you could do a pretty good job as a booker. Would you be interested in putting your money where your mouth is and actually book for DAVE? [/QUOTE] Nobody believed that was actually Vibert talking (except for a few gullible fan-boys) so I humored him a bit and said I would love the job. I didn't take any of it seriously until a week later. I received a package in the mail. In it was a letter signed by Vibert, a contract and a map of the Tri State area with the DAVE Headquarters circled and arrows pointing it's way. It was a bit surreal at first. I guess maybe Phil is Phil after all, or it's one huge prank, but I'm leaning toward the former rather than the latter right now. I immediately drove down to the DAVE headquarters, walked into Viberts office and gave him my contract. Now it's time to, as Vibert put it, put my money where my mouth is and actually book DAVE. [QUOTE]From www,davewrestling.com [CENTER]Official preview for Danger Zone TV [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] For the first time in years the DAVE Unified Champion Bryan Holmes will be on Danger Zone TV and better yet, he'll be defending his championship against Shawn Gonzalez. This will be history in the making as it's the first time since Danger Zone TV launched that Holmes will be making an appearance. We also have Hell Monkey making his debut in DAVE as he takes on fellow newcomer Fumihiro Ota. Adrenaline Rush are scheduled to face an unknown team as of right now. We're also scheduled to have a special guest on Danger Zone TV this Friday. Most importantly how will stars like Nemesis and School of Tradition Leader Eric Tyler react to the presence of Unified Champion Bryan Holmes. Tune into Danger Zone TV this Friday at 10 to find out. [U] Quick Rundown[/U]: [B]DAVE Unified Championship Match[/B] Shawn Gonzalez vs. Bryan Holmes (c) Hell Monkey vs. Fumihiro Ota Adrenaline Rush vs. ??? [/QUOTE] All predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome

I'LL bite, (the change to cutting edge will be interesting) DAVE Unified Championship Match Shawn Gonzalez vs. [B]Bryan Holmes (c)[/B] [B]Hell Monkey [/B]vs. Fumihiro Ota Adrenaline Rush vs. [B]???[/B] I would give my reasons but I don't want to give my thoughts away, because that would be tipping my hand thus hurt my writing. if you want them PM me.

I'LL bite, (the change to cutting edge will be interesting) DAVE Unified Championship Match Shawn Gonzalez vs. [B]Bryan Holmes (c)[/B] [B]Hell Monkey [/B]vs. Fumihiro Ota Adrenaline Rush vs. [B]???[/B] I would give my reasons but I don't want to give my thoughts away, because that would be tipping my hand thus hurt my writing. if you want them PM me.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [B]DAVE Danger Zone TV[/B] Friday week 1, December 2005 Held at McGraw Arena in front of 5,000 people (sell-out) [U]Dark Matches[/U][/CENTER] JD Morgan attacks Art Reed backstage, and leaves him down and out. ([B][COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR][/B]) (the turn was a complete sucess) JD Morgan defeated Art Reed in 8:47 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][U]Main Show[/U] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] -The show kicks off with the leader of The School of Tradition, Eric Tyler making his way down to the ring. He's surprisingly by himself tonight. Tyler grabs a mic and after waiting for the crowds hatred of him die down a little before he begins to speak. [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]As most of you already know Bryan Holmes will be defending his title against Shawn Gonzalez tonight. I'm issuing a challenge right now to the winner of that match. Meet me 1-on-1 at Christmas with the Devil for the Unified Championship, that is if you have the balls to Holmes. But before Christmas with the Devil I think I should have a warm-up match since I haven't had a real challenge in a long time. I'm issuing an open challenge for anyone from The House of Holmes or the rest of the DaVE roster to face me next week.[/COLOR]" [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As Holmes waits the music of "The Hardcore Assassin" Eddie Peak hits and he comes out of the entranceway. [B]Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]You traditionalist bastards have been driving me crazy for a long time now and I've been waiting to get my hands on you for a long time now Tyler. You want a challenge, I'll give you a challenge. How about you and me next week in my environment, a hardcore match?[/COLOR]" [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]If you wanted me to embarrass you why didn't you just say so? I can beat you anytime, anyplace, any way I want. If you want a hardcore match then you've got a hardcore match next week and then I go on to take my title back at Christmas with the Devil.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] for the open challenge, [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] for the acceptance[/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] -We go backstage to see DAVE Unified Champion walking down the hall with manager Emma Chase. Holmes is about to go into his locker room before being stopped. Looking down on Holmes is Nemesis. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Can I help you?[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Of course you can, but it's not about what you can do for me, it's about what I can do for you.[/COLOR]" [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]What are you talking about?[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]I'm sure you heard Tyler out there running his mouth again.[/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]What about it?[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]I'm offering you my help to rid you of your enemies.[/COLOR]" [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]What's the catch?[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]All I ask is that after I help you get rid of The School of Tradition and anyone else that's stupid enough to get in your way I get a shot at that title.[/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]You take out my enemies and you'll have your shot.[/COLOR]" Holmes and Nemesis shake hands to seal the deal. [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]You won't regret this.[/COLOR]" Holmes and Chase enter their locker room as Nemesis walks away with a smirk on his face. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) -We return to the ring to find a somewhat familiar face in it. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Sneer[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]My name is Shane Sneer. Some of you may already know me, some may not, but soon you will all fear me. I'm about to unleash upon DAVE a group that has devastated numerous other companies. I'd like to call out to the ring at this time the first 2 employees of Sneer Corp., Human Arsenal and Joey Minnesota.[/COLOR] (Sneer waits for the 2 to get to the ring) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Green"]These two men will begin to the march to victory for Sneer Corp. when they take the Tag Team Championships away from The Animalz. Tonight though they will tear through Adrenaline Rush.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG] -Match #1- [B]Sneer Corporation[/B] (Human Arsenal & Joey Minnesota) vs. [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] (Sammy Bach & Teddy Powell)-[/CENTER] Sneer Corp. made an impressive debut here. Minnesota did a number on Powells neck for the majority of the match keeping him away from his corner. Powell was eventually able to roll under one of Minnesotas clotheslines and make the tag to Sammy Bach who came in and repeatedly knocked Minnesota down. He was stopped by a spear from Human Arsenal that looked to have broken him in half. Minnesota, being the legal man, went to work on the gut of Bach. Minnesota took his time making a tag to Arsenal which allowed Bach to tag his partner in. Powell came in and charged at Arsenal only to receive a release belly-to-belly for his trouble. Arsenal hits an Ammo Dump and that's all folks. The ref counts the 3 and declares Sneer Corp. the winners. Winners: [B]Sneer Corporation[/B] in 6:31 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) - Sneer Corp. are in the ring celebrating when the music of the tag champions hits. Wolverine and Big Cat Brandon come out to confront the upstart team of Human Arsenal and Joey Minnesota. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Brandon[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Do you 3 think you can just walk in here and be handed everything you want? From that stupid little sh*t-faced grin you got going on there I take it you do. Well that's not how it works around here. Around here you have to earn things. Lucky for you though there's one thing me and Wolverine like to do more than beating people up, It's putting punks like you in your places. Sneer, you're a lousy excuse for a human being, but if your team wants to get destroyed in the middle of this ring then you're on. At Christmas with the Devil we'll show you what a real tag team is made of.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - The camera goes backstage to see Brass Knuckles Champion Eddie Peak walking down the hall. He's stopped by School of Tradition member Scout. Peak and Scout exchange words. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Scout.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]I've got my eye on you Eddie. If you think you can beat Tyler you're in for a rude awakening next week.[/COLOR]" [B]Eddie[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]If I wanted some advice I'd ask my shrink.[/COLOR]" [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Don't worry about that, I'm not here to give you advice, I'm here to give you a warning.[/COLOR]" [B]Eddie[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]About what? Eric doesn't want me to mess up the shine on his head?[/COLOR]" [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Very funny. I want to warn you not to mess with The School of Tradition or else.[/COLOR]" [B]Eddie[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Or else what?[/COLOR]" [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Guide.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/DougPeak.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Guide runs up behind Peak and The New Wave beat him down. Doug Peak shows up to help his brother out and a brawl between the two teams begins. Security eventually separates them. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) - The camera goes back into the arena where Hell Monkey is making his entrance. Monkey looks very somber as he makes his way down to the ring, not acting crazy like most know him to. Monkey grabs a mic as he gets into the ring and cuts a promo. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]HM[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]For those who don't know me I am Hell Monkey and I'm also one of the best wrestlers in the world today. I'm sure none of you noticed that though, you probably saw this mask and thought I was a joke just like everyone else. I walked into the arena today and do you know what happened? Every single person back there laughed at me and dismissed me as a joke. I'm not here to be laughed at, I came to DAVE to get away from the little snot-nosed brats at the USPW shows that don't know a wristlock from a wristwatch and don't appreciate my skill. I have to dress like a monkey to get them to so much as notice me and now I'm getting laughed at by my own peers. I'm sick of it.[/COLOR] (Hell Monkey takes off the monkey mask, throws it down and stomps on it.)[COLOR="Blue"] Every single person who laughed at me will pay the price now. I am no longer Hell Monkey, you can now call me Hell Fire.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/FumihiroOta.jpg[/IMG] -Match #2- [B]Hell Fire vs. Fumihiro Ota[/B]-[/CENTER] Hell Fire come out into this match with a vicious streak. He used that to keep Ota down for a while. Ota proved resilient however as he sweeped HF's feet out from under him as he attempted a Hell Fire Clothesline and went on the attack. It didn't last long as Ota went for a clothesline that was ducked by HF and hit by the Hell Fire Kick. HF then went up top and hit the Fire Spin (Tumbling Monkey). The ref made the 3 count and it was over. Winner: [B]Hell Fire[/B] in 7:48 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - In the back Shawn Gozalez is being interviewed about his upcoming Unified Championship match. [B]Gonzalez[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Bryan Holmes, you're without a doubt a great wrestler. You won the Unified Championship and have defended it against some of the biggest names in DAVE. Only problem is that you've never won any of your defenses on your own merit, you've had help every time. The House of Holmes has had your back in every match. I'm a lone wolf, I don't need the help of others to win a match and that's exactly what you're gonna find out when I'm holding the Unified Championship up in victory.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - We cut backstage to see Bryan Holmes in his locker room with Emma Chase who's psyching Holmes up. [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]You've got nothing to worry about tonight Bryan, you've got the support of The House of Holmes and Nemesis. You'll never have to worry about anyone taking that belt from you again.[/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]I don't know about Nemesis. I still don't trust him.[/COLOR]" [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Don't worry about him, when it comes time to wrestle him The House of Holmes will take care of that problem.[/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]You're right, there is nothing to worry about.[/COLOR]" Out of nowhere Chase plants a liplock on Holmes [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]You're damn right there isn't, and there'll be more of that after you come back with the belt.[/COLOR]" Holmes with a look of bewilderment follows Chase out the locker room door and to the ring. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] -Match #3- DAVE Unified Championship Match- [B]Shawn Gonzalez vs. Bryan Holmes (c)[/B]-[/CENTER] Gonzalez came out alone like the Lone Wolf he stated he was while Holmes came out with both Nemesis and Emma Chase. The match began with both men going hold for hold with the other. Gonzalez was able to get the best of Holmes which did not sit well with him. The 2 went to lock up and Holmes started throwing forearms. He whipped Gonzalez off the ropes but got taken down with a shoulder block. Gonzalez went to run the ropes only to get tripped up by Chase. Gonzalez went after Emma but was struck with elbows to the back. The ref felt the trip-up was bad enough to send Emma to the back. The match continued with momentum being exchanged between the two competitors. Nemesis felt the need to get involved as he held Gonzalez from running off the ropes. Holmes took the opportunity and clotheslined Gonzalez over the top. Holmes distracted the ref while Nemesis grabbed Gonzales by his throat and tossed him into the steel corner post before rolling him into the ring. Holmes drove elbows into Gonzalez' back and then locked in the Boston Crab. Gonzalez writhed in pain as he crawled towards the ropes. As he was about to make it Holmes pulled him away. Gonzalez was eventually able to push himself up and make it to the ropes, but the damage was already done. Holmes whipped Gonzalez off the ropes and went for a clothesline, as did Gonzalez. Both men went down and the ref began the mandatory 10-count. Both got up at about 8. Gonzalez landed a few punches on Holmes before going for a 2nd rope springboard moonsault which was cut off by Nemesis hanging onto his leg. Gonzalez got up and looked toward Nemesis as Holmes delivered a front dropkick to the back of Gonzalez. He sent Gonzalez off the ropes to hit a backbreaker but Gonzalez ducked under it and looked to be going for the springboard moonsault again but dove through the ropes and delivered a dropkick to Nemesis. He skinned the cat and got back into the ring only to turn around and be nailed with a Cyclone Shock Kick. Holmes made the cover. 1...2...3. Winner, and still DAVE Unified Champion: [B]Bryan Holmes[/B] in 12:47 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - The ref hands Holmes the belt as Nemesis gets into the ring with Holmes. He raises the champs hand and poses with him. Before nearly taking his head off with a clothesline. Nemesis then hoisted Holmes up and dropped him down with a Nemesis Arrow. He then threw the belt over his shoulder and grabbed a mic. [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]I said I would help you win, I just never said for how long. I'm cashing in my guaranteed title shot for Christmas with the Devil and if you or any of your cronies don't like that I can give you all matching concussions. See you in hell Holmes.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] for the turn, [COLOR="Red"]A*[/COLOR] for the match announcement[/B]) Final rating- ([B][COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR][/B]) Apparently the crowd was expecting more action and less talking. Damn crowd. You just can't seem to please some people. [QUOTE][U]Quick Rundown[/U]: JD Morgan defeated Art Reed (B) Sneer Corporation defeated Adrenaline Rush (B) Hell Fire defeated Fumihiro Ota (B-) Bryan Holmes defeated Shawn Gonzalez (B) Final (C+)[/QUOTE] All predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome [QUOTE][B]OOC[/B]: Thanks for the predictions Mystic, it's appreciated. You were right about them all, although they were all pretty easy to predict. The change to cutting edge isn't off to a good start, but it should get interesting when I get used to it as opposed to SE. If you ever want to give me your reasons for predictions feel free to PM me.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [B]DAVE Danger Zone TV[/B] Friday week 1, December 2005 Held at McGraw Arena in front of 5,000 people (sell-out) [U]Dark Matches[/U][/CENTER] JD Morgan attacks Art Reed backstage, and leaves him down and out. ([B][COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR][/B]) (the turn was a complete sucess) JD Morgan defeated Art Reed in 8:47 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][U]Main Show[/U] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] -The show kicks off with the leader of The School of Tradition, Eric Tyler making his way down to the ring. He's surprisingly by himself tonight. Tyler grabs a mic and after waiting for the crowds hatred of him die down a little before he begins to speak. [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]As most of you already know Bryan Holmes will be defending his title against Shawn Gonzalez tonight. I'm issuing a challenge right now to the winner of that match. Meet me 1-on-1 at Christmas with the Devil for the Unified Championship, that is if you have the balls to Holmes. But before Christmas with the Devil I think I should have a warm-up match since I haven't had a real challenge in a long time. I'm issuing an open challenge for anyone from The House of Holmes or the rest of the DaVE roster to face me next week.[/COLOR]" [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] As Holmes waits the music of "The Hardcore Assassin" Eddie Peak hits and he comes out of the entranceway. [B]Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]You traditionalist bastards have been driving me crazy for a long time now and I've been waiting to get my hands on you for a long time now Tyler. You want a challenge, I'll give you a challenge. How about you and me next week in my environment, a hardcore match?[/COLOR]" [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]If you wanted me to embarrass you why didn't you just say so? I can beat you anytime, anyplace, any way I want. If you want a hardcore match then you've got a hardcore match next week and then I go on to take my title back at Christmas with the Devil.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] for the open challenge, [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] for the acceptance[/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] -We go backstage to see DAVE Unified Champion walking down the hall with manager Emma Chase. Holmes is about to go into his locker room before being stopped. Looking down on Holmes is Nemesis. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Can I help you?[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Of course you can, but it's not about what you can do for me, it's about what I can do for you.[/COLOR]" [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]What are you talking about?[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]I'm sure you heard Tyler out there running his mouth again.[/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]What about it?[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]I'm offering you my help to rid you of your enemies.[/COLOR]" [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]What's the catch?[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]All I ask is that after I help you get rid of The School of Tradition and anyone else that's stupid enough to get in your way I get a shot at that title.[/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]You take out my enemies and you'll have your shot.[/COLOR]" Holmes and Nemesis shake hands to seal the deal. [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]You won't regret this.[/COLOR]" Holmes and Chase enter their locker room as Nemesis walks away with a smirk on his face. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) -We return to the ring to find a somewhat familiar face in it. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Sneer[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]My name is Shane Sneer. Some of you may already know me, some may not, but soon you will all fear me. I'm about to unleash upon DAVE a group that has devastated numerous other companies. I'd like to call out to the ring at this time the first 2 employees of Sneer Corp., Human Arsenal and Joey Minnesota.[/COLOR] (Sneer waits for the 2 to get to the ring) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="Green"]These two men will begin to the march to victory for Sneer Corp. when they take the Tag Team Championships away from The Animalz. Tonight though they will tear through Adrenaline Rush.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/SammyBach.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TeddyPowell.jpg[/IMG] -Match #1- [B]Sneer Corporation[/B] (Human Arsenal & Joey Minnesota) vs. [B]Adrenaline Rush[/B] (Sammy Bach & Teddy Powell)-[/CENTER] Sneer Corp. made an impressive debut here. Minnesota did a number on Powells neck for the majority of the match keeping him away from his corner. Powell was eventually able to roll under one of Minnesotas clotheslines and make the tag to Sammy Bach who came in and repeatedly knocked Minnesota down. He was stopped by a spear from Human Arsenal that looked to have broken him in half. Minnesota, being the legal man, went to work on the gut of Bach. Minnesota took his time making a tag to Arsenal which allowed Bach to tag his partner in. Powell came in and charged at Arsenal only to receive a release belly-to-belly for his trouble. Arsenal hits an Ammo Dump and that's all folks. The ref counts the 3 and declares Sneer Corp. the winners. Winners: [B]Sneer Corporation[/B] in 6:31 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) - Sneer Corp. are in the ring celebrating when the music of the tag champions hits. Wolverine and Big Cat Brandon come out to confront the upstart team of Human Arsenal and Joey Minnesota. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Brandon[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Do you 3 think you can just walk in here and be handed everything you want? From that stupid little sh*t-faced grin you got going on there I take it you do. Well that's not how it works around here. Around here you have to earn things. Lucky for you though there's one thing me and Wolverine like to do more than beating people up, It's putting punks like you in your places. Sneer, you're a lousy excuse for a human being, but if your team wants to get destroyed in the middle of this ring then you're on. At Christmas with the Devil we'll show you what a real tag team is made of.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - The camera goes backstage to see Brass Knuckles Champion Eddie Peak walking down the hall. He's stopped by School of Tradition member Scout. Peak and Scout exchange words. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Scout.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]I've got my eye on you Eddie. If you think you can beat Tyler you're in for a rude awakening next week.[/COLOR]" [B]Eddie[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]If I wanted some advice I'd ask my shrink.[/COLOR]" [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Don't worry about that, I'm not here to give you advice, I'm here to give you a warning.[/COLOR]" [B]Eddie[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]About what? Eric doesn't want me to mess up the shine on his head?[/COLOR]" [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Very funny. I want to warn you not to mess with The School of Tradition or else.[/COLOR]" [B]Eddie[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Or else what?[/COLOR]" [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Guide.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/DougPeak.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Guide runs up behind Peak and The New Wave beat him down. Doug Peak shows up to help his brother out and a brawl between the two teams begins. Security eventually separates them. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) - The camera goes back into the arena where Hell Monkey is making his entrance. Monkey looks very somber as he makes his way down to the ring, not acting crazy like most know him to. Monkey grabs a mic as he gets into the ring and cuts a promo. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HellMonkey.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]HM[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]For those who don't know me I am Hell Monkey and I'm also one of the best wrestlers in the world today. I'm sure none of you noticed that though, you probably saw this mask and thought I was a joke just like everyone else. I walked into the arena today and do you know what happened? Every single person back there laughed at me and dismissed me as a joke. I'm not here to be laughed at, I came to DAVE to get away from the little snot-nosed brats at the USPW shows that don't know a wristlock from a wristwatch and don't appreciate my skill. I have to dress like a monkey to get them to so much as notice me and now I'm getting laughed at by my own peers. I'm sick of it.[/COLOR] (Hell Monkey takes off the monkey mask, throws it down and stomps on it.)[COLOR="Blue"] Every single person who laughed at me will pay the price now. I am no longer Hell Monkey, you can now call me Hell Fire.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/FumihiroOta.jpg[/IMG] -Match #2- [B]Hell Fire vs. Fumihiro Ota[/B]-[/CENTER] Hell Fire come out into this match with a vicious streak. He used that to keep Ota down for a while. Ota proved resilient however as he sweeped HF's feet out from under him as he attempted a Hell Fire Clothesline and went on the attack. It didn't last long as Ota went for a clothesline that was ducked by HF and hit by the Hell Fire Kick. HF then went up top and hit the Fire Spin (Tumbling Monkey). The ref made the 3 count and it was over. Winner: [B]Hell Fire[/B] in 7:48 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - In the back Shawn Gozalez is being interviewed about his upcoming Unified Championship match. [B]Gonzalez[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Bryan Holmes, you're without a doubt a great wrestler. You won the Unified Championship and have defended it against some of the biggest names in DAVE. Only problem is that you've never won any of your defenses on your own merit, you've had help every time. The House of Holmes has had your back in every match. I'm a lone wolf, I don't need the help of others to win a match and that's exactly what you're gonna find out when I'm holding the Unified Championship up in victory.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - We cut backstage to see Bryan Holmes in his locker room with Emma Chase who's psyching Holmes up. [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]You've got nothing to worry about tonight Bryan, you've got the support of The House of Holmes and Nemesis. You'll never have to worry about anyone taking that belt from you again.[/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]I don't know about Nemesis. I still don't trust him.[/COLOR]" [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Don't worry about him, when it comes time to wrestle him The House of Holmes will take care of that problem.[/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]You're right, there is nothing to worry about.[/COLOR]" Out of nowhere Chase plants a liplock on Holmes [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]You're damn right there isn't, and there'll be more of that after you come back with the belt.[/COLOR]" Holmes with a look of bewilderment follows Chase out the locker room door and to the ring. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] -Match #3- DAVE Unified Championship Match- [B]Shawn Gonzalez vs. Bryan Holmes (c)[/B]-[/CENTER] Gonzalez came out alone like the Lone Wolf he stated he was while Holmes came out with both Nemesis and Emma Chase. The match began with both men going hold for hold with the other. Gonzalez was able to get the best of Holmes which did not sit well with him. The 2 went to lock up and Holmes started throwing forearms. He whipped Gonzalez off the ropes but got taken down with a shoulder block. Gonzalez went to run the ropes only to get tripped up by Chase. Gonzalez went after Emma but was struck with elbows to the back. The ref felt the trip-up was bad enough to send Emma to the back. The match continued with momentum being exchanged between the two competitors. Nemesis felt the need to get involved as he held Gonzalez from running off the ropes. Holmes took the opportunity and clotheslined Gonzalez over the top. Holmes distracted the ref while Nemesis grabbed Gonzales by his throat and tossed him into the steel corner post before rolling him into the ring. Holmes drove elbows into Gonzalez' back and then locked in the Boston Crab. Gonzalez writhed in pain as he crawled towards the ropes. As he was about to make it Holmes pulled him away. Gonzalez was eventually able to push himself up and make it to the ropes, but the damage was already done. Holmes whipped Gonzalez off the ropes and went for a clothesline, as did Gonzalez. Both men went down and the ref began the mandatory 10-count. Both got up at about 8. Gonzalez landed a few punches on Holmes before going for a 2nd rope springboard moonsault which was cut off by Nemesis hanging onto his leg. Gonzalez got up and looked toward Nemesis as Holmes delivered a front dropkick to the back of Gonzalez. He sent Gonzalez off the ropes to hit a backbreaker but Gonzalez ducked under it and looked to be going for the springboard moonsault again but dove through the ropes and delivered a dropkick to Nemesis. He skinned the cat and got back into the ring only to turn around and be nailed with a Cyclone Shock Kick. Holmes made the cover. 1...2...3. Winner, and still DAVE Unified Champion: [B]Bryan Holmes[/B] in 12:47 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - The ref hands Holmes the belt as Nemesis gets into the ring with Holmes. He raises the champs hand and poses with him. Before nearly taking his head off with a clothesline. Nemesis then hoisted Holmes up and dropped him down with a Nemesis Arrow. He then threw the belt over his shoulder and grabbed a mic. [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]I said I would help you win, I just never said for how long. I'm cashing in my guaranteed title shot for Christmas with the Devil and if you or any of your cronies don't like that I can give you all matching concussions. See you in hell Holmes.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] for the turn, [COLOR="Red"]A*[/COLOR] for the match announcement[/B]) Final rating- ([B][COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR][/B]) Apparently the crowd was expecting more action and less talking. Damn crowd. You just can't seem to please some people. [QUOTE][U]Quick Rundown[/U]: JD Morgan defeated Art Reed (B) Sneer Corporation defeated Adrenaline Rush (B) Hell Fire defeated Fumihiro Ota (B-) Bryan Holmes defeated Shawn Gonzalez (B) Final (C+)[/QUOTE] All predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome [QUOTE][B]OOC[/B]: Thanks for the predictions Mystic, it's appreciated. You were right about them all, although they were all pretty easy to predict. The change to cutting edge isn't off to a good start, but it should get interesting when I get used to it as opposed to SE. If you ever want to give me your reasons for predictions feel free to PM me.[/QUOTE]

[U][COLOR="Blue"]From www,davewrestling.com[/COLOR][/U] [QUOTE][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Official DAVE Danger Zone TV Preview[/B]: Last Friday the show ended as did the short-lived partnership of Nemesis and DAVE Unified Champion Bryan Holmes when Nemesis delivered a Nemesis Arrow to Holmes and setup his guaranteed title shot for Christmas with the Devil. Nemesis has already told dave.com that he will be making an announcement at the beginning of DZTV. One has to wonder if Holmes will have anything to say to Nemesis? Or even Eric Tyler who was laying claim to the #1 contendership just last week. Speaking of Tyler how will he fare in a hardcore match against Eddie Peak? This match is another chapter of the seemingly never-ending war between The School of Tradition and The House of Holmes. Will Peak be able to score what would have to be considered an upset over The Traditionalist himself? Shane Sneer made his debut in DAVE last Friday unveiling his "employees" at Sneer Corp., Human Arsenal and Joey Minnesota. Sneer has already obtained a Tag Team Championship match against The Animalz at Christmas with the Devil. Sneer Corp this week will be taking on the NJ Devils, Tank Bradley and veteran Alex Braun. Will Sneer Corp have an undefeated streak going into Christmas with the Devil or will The Devils be able to stop them? Tune in this Friday for all this and more![/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U]Quick Rundown[/U]: Sneer Corp vs. The New Jersey Devils Shawn Gonzalez vs. Hells Bouncer Nemesis vs. Chris Caulfield Eric Tyler vs. Eddie Peak[/QUOTE] All predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome

[U][COLOR="Blue"]From www,davewrestling.com[/COLOR][/U] [QUOTE][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [B]Official DAVE Danger Zone TV Preview[/B]: Last Friday the show ended as did the short-lived partnership of Nemesis and DAVE Unified Champion Bryan Holmes when Nemesis delivered a Nemesis Arrow to Holmes and setup his guaranteed title shot for Christmas with the Devil. Nemesis has already told dave.com that he will be making an announcement at the beginning of DZTV. One has to wonder if Holmes will have anything to say to Nemesis? Or even Eric Tyler who was laying claim to the #1 contendership just last week. Speaking of Tyler how will he fare in a hardcore match against Eddie Peak? This match is another chapter of the seemingly never-ending war between The School of Tradition and The House of Holmes. Will Peak be able to score what would have to be considered an upset over The Traditionalist himself? Shane Sneer made his debut in DAVE last Friday unveiling his "employees" at Sneer Corp., Human Arsenal and Joey Minnesota. Sneer has already obtained a Tag Team Championship match against The Animalz at Christmas with the Devil. Sneer Corp this week will be taking on the NJ Devils, Tank Bradley and veteran Alex Braun. Will Sneer Corp have an undefeated streak going into Christmas with the Devil or will The Devils be able to stop them? Tune in this Friday for all this and more![/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U]Quick Rundown[/U]: Sneer Corp vs. The New Jersey Devils Shawn Gonzalez vs. Hells Bouncer Nemesis vs. Chris Caulfield Eric Tyler vs. Eddie Peak[/QUOTE] All predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome

[CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [B]DAVE Danger Zone TV[/B] Week 1, Friday 2005 Held at McGraw Arena in the Tri State in front of 4,841 people [U]Dark Matches[/U][/CENTER] Steve Flash defeated William Hayes in 7:49 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. ([B][COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR][/B]) JD Morgan defeated Danny B Bling in 7:56 by submission with a Rear Naked Choke. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][U]Main Show[/U][/CENTER] Emma Chase, Mitch Naess and Carl Batch welcome everyone to Danger Zone TV [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - Nemesis makes his way down to the ring to kick things off. Nemesis still has the DAVE Unified Championship over his shoulder. He grabs a mic and begins to address a few situations. [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]I'm sure most of you people are stupid enough to still be wondering why I did what I did to Bryan and took 'his' title. The fact of the matter is that this belt is really my belt. That's right, I said it. This is my championship, I'm the one who has built DAVE into what it is today and am still the single most dominant wrestler alive today. Now I've let other people like Eric Tyler, Chris Caulfield and most recently Bryan Holmes have their token little title runs, and look how far down the sh*tter this place has gone. A champion that shows up once a month isn't worthy of having this belt. I tricked the dim-wit into giving me a title shot because it's about time I brought this company back to the top. Now that that's been addressed, I wanted to say something. I've been noticing a little trend going on around here. There are a hell of a lot of groups aren't there? We have the House of Holmes, the School of Tradition, and Sneer Corp now. I thought, ya know since Nemesis is trendy after all, that I would get in on this trend too. Let me introduce to everyone Team Nemesis.[/COLOR]" Hell Fire and Hell's Bouncer make their way out to the ring. [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Meet Team Nemesis, Hell Fire and Hell's Bouncer, The Hellions. We're not around to teach anything or play house, we're here to kick anybodies ass who gets in our way.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/AlexBraunB.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TankBradley.jpg[/IMG] - Match #1- [B]Sneer Corporation vs. The NJ Devils[/B]-[/CENTER] Human Arsenal and Tank Bradley started this match off. Arsenal dominated Bradley for a good portion of this match. Arsenal kept Bradley as far away from Braun as he could, making frequent tags with Minnesota to double team him. Arsenal went for the Ammo Dump, but Bradley was able back drop Arsenal and crawl to his corner. He tagged in Braun who came in like a house of fire knocking down Minnesota and Arsenal with punch after punch before being cut off with a low blow. Arsenal hits an Ammo Dump on Braun and makes the cover. 1...2.. it's broken up by Bradley. Arsenal tossed Braun into Bradleys corner daring him to make the tag. Bradley tagged in, went for a clothesline, got kicked in the gut and went down in the Ammo Dump. The ref made the count, 1..2..3. Winners: [B]Sneer Corporation[/B] in 6:55 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) - Minnesota and Arsenal are celebrating as Sneer gets into the ring with a mic. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Sneer[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]The march to victory for Sneer Corp continues tonight and will continue at Christmas with the Devil when we take the Tag Team Championships from The Animalz.[/COLOR]" [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Animalz appear on the entrance ramp. Sneer begins to provoke them to come down to the ring. The Animalz get into the ring and stand face to face with Sneer Corp. As The Animalz are about to attack they get taken down with a clothesline from behind by Samoan Machine, apparently the newest 'employee' of Sneer Corp. Arsenal, Minnesota and Machine beat The Animalz down badly before leaving. ([B][COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] - Match #2-[B] Shawn Gonzalez vs. Hell's Bouncer[/B] w/ Hell Fire-[/CENTER] Gonzalez Immediately went on the attack in this one trying to take the big man down. Gonzalez attempts a shoulderblock and runs right into a chokeslam. Gonzalez lands a kick to the head that staggers the big man. A dropkick to the knee takes HB off his feet and Gonzalez follows it up with a legdrop to the back of HBs head. Gonzalez keeps HB down for a while before Hell Fire decides to trip up Gonzalez who then proceeds to walk into a chokeslam. HB picks Gonzalez up and finishes him off with a Damnation Drop. The ref counts the 3 and it's all over. Winner: [B]Hell's Bouncer [/B]in 6:50 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - The cameras show Nemesis backstage getting ready for his upcoming match with Chris Caulfield. As Nemesis begin to make his way to the ring he's confronted by Eric Tyler. [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]The title shot is mine.[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Maybe in whatever world you live in it is, but I live in reality and in reality the belt is mine.[/COLOR]" [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]I called that shot first and you know it.[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]What are you? 5? Holmes made a deal with me and that means I fight him for the title at Christmas with the Devil. I'm better than you Tyler, deal with it.[/COLOR]" [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]You willing to put your money where your mouth is? You and me, 1-on-1 for the #1 contendership.[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]How many chair shots to the head does it take to kill off so many braincells? Why would I ever put my guaranteed shot on the line against you?[/COLOR]" [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Because you have something to prove by beating me.[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Keep dreaming Tyler.[/COLOR]" Nemesis walks away leaving Tyler with a look of hatred in his eyes. Unfortunately for Nemesis as he was making his way out to the ring he encountered another problem. Standing in front of him in the hallway was none other than DAVE Unified Champion Bryan Holmes. Holmes didn't say a word. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Nemesis[/B]: "(Nemesis points to the Unified Championship on his shoulder)[COLOR="Red"]You want this back huh? Let's see you try to take it.[/COLOR]" Holmes lunges at Nemesis and a brawl breaks out between the two. Security tries to stop them but couldn't get the job done. They're eventually separated by half the locker room. ([B][COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] for the Tyler confrontation and Holmes brawl[/B].) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HenryLee.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - As Nemesis and Holmes are still being separated Chris Caulfield is with Henry Lee being interviewed about the upcoming match. [B]Caulfield[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Tonight I'm gonna take Nemesis to the limit in a hardcore match and when I beat him I'll be able to claim #1 contendership to myself. Believe it or not though my match isn't what I'm out here to talk about. What we're here to talk about is what the DAVE higher-ups are trying to do to this place.[/COLOR]" [B]Lee[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]2 weeks ago we were told DAVE was switching direction. No longer was every match a DAVE rules match, now every match was a regular match with a hardcore match thrown in every once in a while. This doesn't sit well with us or the other DAVE originals. All I have to say to DAVE management is f*ck you.[/COLOR]" [B]Caulfield[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]And by the way, anybody who wants to wrestle us will have to do it in a DAVE rules match no matter what anybody else has to say.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] - Match #3- [B]DAVE Rules Match- Nemesis vs. Chris Caulfield[/B]-[/CENTER] Nemesis came down to the ring with Team Nemesis behind him, Caulfield came to the ring with Henry Lee and Johnny Martin in his corner. Because of the no DQ stipulations of the Dave Rules matches this became all out team warfare. Nemesis and Caulfield began the match in the ring and it was clear in the first minutes that Nemesis had the clear power advantage. Nemesis pummeled Caulfield with shot after shot. Momentum in this match shifted as Nemesis laid in wait of Caulfield to get up so he could deliver a big boot. Lee slid a chair into Caulfields hands. As Nemesis went for it Caulfield threw the chair in his face taking him down. Caulfield motioned for his partners to throw some weapons into the ring, which they did until they were attacked by Team Nemesis. Caulfield used a chair to keep Nemesis down. It didn't lats however as Nemesis punched the chair into Caulfields face. Nemesis picked Caulfield up and spiked him down wit ha Nemesis Arrow onto the chair. Nemesis made the pin, 1...2...3. Nemesis picks up the victory while Hell Fire, Hell's Bouncer, Lee, and Martin continue to brawl around the building. Winner: [B]Nemesis[/B] in 10:36 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Scout.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] - As Nemesis is celebrating in the ring the cameras cut backstage to see Eddie Peak swinging a kendo stick at a broken TV, or as he calls it 'target practice'. Scout walks up behind Peak and starts taunting him a bit. [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Just because you can hit a TV doesn't mean you can hit Eric.[/COLOR]" [B]Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]I can sure as hell hit you right now so you might wanna start giving me some reasons not to?[/COLOR]" [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Believe it or not I'm not here to fight you, this week anyways. I'm just here to do some scouting.[/COLOR]" [B]Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Tell it to somebody who'll actually buy that crap. Where's Guide and when's he gonna jump me?[/COLOR]" [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Nobodies gonna jump you, if you get attacked it'll be face to face.[/COLOR]" [B]Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]That's too bad, I don't want to see your face anymore.[/COLOR]" [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Why don't you meet me 1-on-1 at Christmas with the Devil and we'll settle this.[/COLOR]" [B]Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]You're on. Now why don't you excuse me, I have a Traditionalist to cane.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] - Match #4- [B]Hardcore Match- Eddie Peak vs. Eric Tyler[/B]-[/CENTER] Peak came to this match ready for a fight with his cane still in hand while Tyler on the other hand was unarmed. Tyler began the match by trying to convince Peak to put the cane down and fight him 'like a man'. Peak responded with a cane shot to the head. Tyler rolled out of the ring and started looking under the apron. He threw tables, trash cans, a table and a cooking sheet into the ring. Tyler kept a garbage can lid in hand when he rolled into the ring. He dared Peak to try to hit him now which Peak did, only to have Tyler use the lid as a sort of trailer trash shield. Peak went for another shot which was once again blocked. The 3rd time however Peak went for the legs while Tyler covered his head. Tyler let his guard down and Peak cracked him across the head again. Tyler rolled out of the ring once more. As Tyler was outside the ring Scout appeared on the entranceway. Scout just stood there apparently scouting his opponent. This was enough of a distraction to let Tyler slip in the ring from behind and nail Peak with a chair. Tyler took a few more shots on Peak making sure to kick the cane away while he had the chance. Tyler continued the beatdown of Peak hitting him with chairs trash cans and the cooking sheet. He eventually rolled out of the ring to set up a table. He dragged Peak out onto the apron and set him up for a piledriver. Peak attempted to fight out of it and was able to slip out from between Tylers legs. Peak and Tyler began throwing fists trying to knock the other down. Tyler rolled into the ring followed by Peak. Peak used every weapon in the ring on Tyler. It looked as if Tyler might actually be done for. Peak grabbed Tyler and put him in a standing scissors to set him up for the Peak of Perfection, Peaks signature crucifix powerbomb. Peak pointed to the table outside as though asking the crowd if they wanted to see Tyler go through it, and the crowd erupted. Peak got Tyler up in the Peak of Perfection and ran toward the table letting Tyler go. Unfortunately for Peak Scout stepped in and pulled Tyler away. Peak turned around and got hit with a Danger Ahead. Scout left the ring and Tyler locked in the Tradition Lift. Peak had no choice but to tap. Winner: [B]Eric Tyler[/B] in 12:03 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) Final Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) [U]Closing Thoughts[/U]: I knew I should've put Nemesis/Caulfield in the main event slot. Oh well, still a much better show than last week. I was also told William Hayes was over-used. One Dark Match is being over-used? I still don't get this crowd [QUOTE][U]Quick Results[/U]: Steve Flash defeated William Hayes (C) JD Morgan defeated Danny B Bling (B) Sneer Corporation defeated The New Jersey Devils (B) Hell's Bouncer defeated Shawn Gonzalez (C) Nemesis defeated Chris Caulfield (A) Eric Tyler defeated Eddie Peak (B+) Final (B+)[/QUOTE] All predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome

[CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [B]DAVE Danger Zone TV[/B] Week 1, Friday 2005 Held at McGraw Arena in the Tri State in front of 4,841 people [U]Dark Matches[/U][/CENTER] Steve Flash defeated William Hayes in 7:49 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. ([B][COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR][/B]) JD Morgan defeated Danny B Bling in 7:56 by submission with a Rear Naked Choke. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][U]Main Show[/U][/CENTER] Emma Chase, Mitch Naess and Carl Batch welcome everyone to Danger Zone TV [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - Nemesis makes his way down to the ring to kick things off. Nemesis still has the DAVE Unified Championship over his shoulder. He grabs a mic and begins to address a few situations. [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]I'm sure most of you people are stupid enough to still be wondering why I did what I did to Bryan and took 'his' title. The fact of the matter is that this belt is really my belt. That's right, I said it. This is my championship, I'm the one who has built DAVE into what it is today and am still the single most dominant wrestler alive today. Now I've let other people like Eric Tyler, Chris Caulfield and most recently Bryan Holmes have their token little title runs, and look how far down the sh*tter this place has gone. A champion that shows up once a month isn't worthy of having this belt. I tricked the dim-wit into giving me a title shot because it's about time I brought this company back to the top. Now that that's been addressed, I wanted to say something. I've been noticing a little trend going on around here. There are a hell of a lot of groups aren't there? We have the House of Holmes, the School of Tradition, and Sneer Corp now. I thought, ya know since Nemesis is trendy after all, that I would get in on this trend too. Let me introduce to everyone Team Nemesis.[/COLOR]" Hell Fire and Hell's Bouncer make their way out to the ring. [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Meet Team Nemesis, Hell Fire and Hell's Bouncer, The Hellions. We're not around to teach anything or play house, we're here to kick anybodies ass who gets in our way.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JoeyMinnesota.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/AlexBraunB.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TankBradley.jpg[/IMG] - Match #1- [B]Sneer Corporation vs. The NJ Devils[/B]-[/CENTER] Human Arsenal and Tank Bradley started this match off. Arsenal dominated Bradley for a good portion of this match. Arsenal kept Bradley as far away from Braun as he could, making frequent tags with Minnesota to double team him. Arsenal went for the Ammo Dump, but Bradley was able back drop Arsenal and crawl to his corner. He tagged in Braun who came in like a house of fire knocking down Minnesota and Arsenal with punch after punch before being cut off with a low blow. Arsenal hits an Ammo Dump on Braun and makes the cover. 1...2.. it's broken up by Bradley. Arsenal tossed Braun into Bradleys corner daring him to make the tag. Bradley tagged in, went for a clothesline, got kicked in the gut and went down in the Ammo Dump. The ref made the count, 1..2..3. Winners: [B]Sneer Corporation[/B] in 6:55 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) - Minnesota and Arsenal are celebrating as Sneer gets into the ring with a mic. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Sneer[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]The march to victory for Sneer Corp continues tonight and will continue at Christmas with the Devil when we take the Tag Team Championships from The Animalz.[/COLOR]" [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BigCatBrandon.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Animalz appear on the entrance ramp. Sneer begins to provoke them to come down to the ring. The Animalz get into the ring and stand face to face with Sneer Corp. As The Animalz are about to attack they get taken down with a clothesline from behind by Samoan Machine, apparently the newest 'employee' of Sneer Corp. Arsenal, Minnesota and Machine beat The Animalz down badly before leaving. ([B][COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] - Match #2-[B] Shawn Gonzalez vs. Hell's Bouncer[/B] w/ Hell Fire-[/CENTER] Gonzalez Immediately went on the attack in this one trying to take the big man down. Gonzalez attempts a shoulderblock and runs right into a chokeslam. Gonzalez lands a kick to the head that staggers the big man. A dropkick to the knee takes HB off his feet and Gonzalez follows it up with a legdrop to the back of HBs head. Gonzalez keeps HB down for a while before Hell Fire decides to trip up Gonzalez who then proceeds to walk into a chokeslam. HB picks Gonzalez up and finishes him off with a Damnation Drop. The ref counts the 3 and it's all over. Winner: [B]Hell's Bouncer [/B]in 6:50 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - The cameras show Nemesis backstage getting ready for his upcoming match with Chris Caulfield. As Nemesis begin to make his way to the ring he's confronted by Eric Tyler. [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]The title shot is mine.[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Maybe in whatever world you live in it is, but I live in reality and in reality the belt is mine.[/COLOR]" [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]I called that shot first and you know it.[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]What are you? 5? Holmes made a deal with me and that means I fight him for the title at Christmas with the Devil. I'm better than you Tyler, deal with it.[/COLOR]" [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]You willing to put your money where your mouth is? You and me, 1-on-1 for the #1 contendership.[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]How many chair shots to the head does it take to kill off so many braincells? Why would I ever put my guaranteed shot on the line against you?[/COLOR]" [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Because you have something to prove by beating me.[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Keep dreaming Tyler.[/COLOR]" Nemesis walks away leaving Tyler with a look of hatred in his eyes. Unfortunately for Nemesis as he was making his way out to the ring he encountered another problem. Standing in front of him in the hallway was none other than DAVE Unified Champion Bryan Holmes. Holmes didn't say a word. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Nemesis[/B]: "(Nemesis points to the Unified Championship on his shoulder)[COLOR="Red"]You want this back huh? Let's see you try to take it.[/COLOR]" Holmes lunges at Nemesis and a brawl breaks out between the two. Security tries to stop them but couldn't get the job done. They're eventually separated by half the locker room. ([B][COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR] for the Tyler confrontation and Holmes brawl[/B].) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HenryLee.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - As Nemesis and Holmes are still being separated Chris Caulfield is with Henry Lee being interviewed about the upcoming match. [B]Caulfield[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Tonight I'm gonna take Nemesis to the limit in a hardcore match and when I beat him I'll be able to claim #1 contendership to myself. Believe it or not though my match isn't what I'm out here to talk about. What we're here to talk about is what the DAVE higher-ups are trying to do to this place.[/COLOR]" [B]Lee[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]2 weeks ago we were told DAVE was switching direction. No longer was every match a DAVE rules match, now every match was a regular match with a hardcore match thrown in every once in a while. This doesn't sit well with us or the other DAVE originals. All I have to say to DAVE management is f*ck you.[/COLOR]" [B]Caulfield[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]And by the way, anybody who wants to wrestle us will have to do it in a DAVE rules match no matter what anybody else has to say.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ChrisCaufield.jpg[/IMG] - Match #3- [B]DAVE Rules Match- Nemesis vs. Chris Caulfield[/B]-[/CENTER] Nemesis came down to the ring with Team Nemesis behind him, Caulfield came to the ring with Henry Lee and Johnny Martin in his corner. Because of the no DQ stipulations of the Dave Rules matches this became all out team warfare. Nemesis and Caulfield began the match in the ring and it was clear in the first minutes that Nemesis had the clear power advantage. Nemesis pummeled Caulfield with shot after shot. Momentum in this match shifted as Nemesis laid in wait of Caulfield to get up so he could deliver a big boot. Lee slid a chair into Caulfields hands. As Nemesis went for it Caulfield threw the chair in his face taking him down. Caulfield motioned for his partners to throw some weapons into the ring, which they did until they were attacked by Team Nemesis. Caulfield used a chair to keep Nemesis down. It didn't lats however as Nemesis punched the chair into Caulfields face. Nemesis picked Caulfield up and spiked him down wit ha Nemesis Arrow onto the chair. Nemesis made the pin, 1...2...3. Nemesis picks up the victory while Hell Fire, Hell's Bouncer, Lee, and Martin continue to brawl around the building. Winner: [B]Nemesis[/B] in 10:36 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Scout.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] - As Nemesis is celebrating in the ring the cameras cut backstage to see Eddie Peak swinging a kendo stick at a broken TV, or as he calls it 'target practice'. Scout walks up behind Peak and starts taunting him a bit. [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Just because you can hit a TV doesn't mean you can hit Eric.[/COLOR]" [B]Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]I can sure as hell hit you right now so you might wanna start giving me some reasons not to?[/COLOR]" [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Believe it or not I'm not here to fight you, this week anyways. I'm just here to do some scouting.[/COLOR]" [B]Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Tell it to somebody who'll actually buy that crap. Where's Guide and when's he gonna jump me?[/COLOR]" [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Nobodies gonna jump you, if you get attacked it'll be face to face.[/COLOR]" [B]Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]That's too bad, I don't want to see your face anymore.[/COLOR]" [B]Scout[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Why don't you meet me 1-on-1 at Christmas with the Devil and we'll settle this.[/COLOR]" [B]Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]You're on. Now why don't you excuse me, I have a Traditionalist to cane.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] - Match #4- [B]Hardcore Match- Eddie Peak vs. Eric Tyler[/B]-[/CENTER] Peak came to this match ready for a fight with his cane still in hand while Tyler on the other hand was unarmed. Tyler began the match by trying to convince Peak to put the cane down and fight him 'like a man'. Peak responded with a cane shot to the head. Tyler rolled out of the ring and started looking under the apron. He threw tables, trash cans, a table and a cooking sheet into the ring. Tyler kept a garbage can lid in hand when he rolled into the ring. He dared Peak to try to hit him now which Peak did, only to have Tyler use the lid as a sort of trailer trash shield. Peak went for another shot which was once again blocked. The 3rd time however Peak went for the legs while Tyler covered his head. Tyler let his guard down and Peak cracked him across the head again. Tyler rolled out of the ring once more. As Tyler was outside the ring Scout appeared on the entranceway. Scout just stood there apparently scouting his opponent. This was enough of a distraction to let Tyler slip in the ring from behind and nail Peak with a chair. Tyler took a few more shots on Peak making sure to kick the cane away while he had the chance. Tyler continued the beatdown of Peak hitting him with chairs trash cans and the cooking sheet. He eventually rolled out of the ring to set up a table. He dragged Peak out onto the apron and set him up for a piledriver. Peak attempted to fight out of it and was able to slip out from between Tylers legs. Peak and Tyler began throwing fists trying to knock the other down. Tyler rolled into the ring followed by Peak. Peak used every weapon in the ring on Tyler. It looked as if Tyler might actually be done for. Peak grabbed Tyler and put him in a standing scissors to set him up for the Peak of Perfection, Peaks signature crucifix powerbomb. Peak pointed to the table outside as though asking the crowd if they wanted to see Tyler go through it, and the crowd erupted. Peak got Tyler up in the Peak of Perfection and ran toward the table letting Tyler go. Unfortunately for Peak Scout stepped in and pulled Tyler away. Peak turned around and got hit with a Danger Ahead. Scout left the ring and Tyler locked in the Tradition Lift. Peak had no choice but to tap. Winner: [B]Eric Tyler[/B] in 12:03 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) Final Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) [U]Closing Thoughts[/U]: I knew I should've put Nemesis/Caulfield in the main event slot. Oh well, still a much better show than last week. I was also told William Hayes was over-used. One Dark Match is being over-used? I still don't get this crowd [QUOTE][U]Quick Results[/U]: Steve Flash defeated William Hayes (C) JD Morgan defeated Danny B Bling (B) Sneer Corporation defeated The New Jersey Devils (B) Hell's Bouncer defeated Shawn Gonzalez (C) Nemesis defeated Chris Caulfield (A) Eric Tyler defeated Eddie Peak (B+) Final (B+)[/QUOTE] All predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome

From [COLOR="Blue"][U]www,davewrestling.com[/U][/COLOR] [QUOTE] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [U]Official DAVE Danger Zone TV Preview[/U]: Last Friday Eric Tyler pulled out a victory over Eddie Peak, with help from Scout however. Elsewhere Nemesis halted the hardcore revolution of Chris Caulfield and gang when Nemesis defeated Caulfield in a DAVE rules match. Both Nemesis and Tyler are laying claim to the #1 contendership of the DAVE Unified Championship, currently held by Bryan Holmes, currently being held onto by Nemesis. A Nemesis/ Holmes match for Christmas with the Devil seems almost certain, except that Phil Vibert has an announcement regarding the Unified Championship to make this Friday. Long time fans of DAVE know how unpredictable Vibert can be at times so one can only wonder what this announcement will be. Everyone will just have to tune in to see for themselves. Speaking of Nemesis, his newly formed partners in Team Nemesis, The Hellions, will take on Johnny Martin and Henry Lee in a DAVE Rules match. After the chaotic brawl that ensued during the Nemesis/ Caulfield match last week we know these 2 teams are out for blood. Who will come out victorious? Tune in and find out. And speaking of tag teams 1-half of the #1 contenders to the tag team championships will take on 1-half of the tag team champions. This Friday we'll see Human Arsenal take on The Wolverine. Also in store for this week is a match between the partners of Eddie Peak and Scout, Doug Peak will take on Guide. The DAVE Unified Champion will be in action Friday night against a thus far unnamed opponent. All we know at the time out this release is that the opponent will be hand picked by the leader of Sneer Corp, Shane Sneer. Who will Sneer choose? One of his employees? Possibly someone else from the roster? Or maybe even a new hire. You'll have to tune in Friday to find out for yourselves.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U]Quick Rundown:[/U] Doug Peak vs. Guide The Hellions vs. The Extremists (Lee & Martin) Human Arsenal vs. The Wolverine Bryan Holmes vs. ???? ([I]Feel free to guess who ???? is[/I])[/QUOTE] [I]All predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome[/I]

From [COLOR="Blue"][U]www,davewrestling.com[/U][/COLOR] [QUOTE] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [U]Official DAVE Danger Zone TV Preview[/U]: Last Friday Eric Tyler pulled out a victory over Eddie Peak, with help from Scout however. Elsewhere Nemesis halted the hardcore revolution of Chris Caulfield and gang when Nemesis defeated Caulfield in a DAVE rules match. Both Nemesis and Tyler are laying claim to the #1 contendership of the DAVE Unified Championship, currently held by Bryan Holmes, currently being held onto by Nemesis. A Nemesis/ Holmes match for Christmas with the Devil seems almost certain, except that Phil Vibert has an announcement regarding the Unified Championship to make this Friday. Long time fans of DAVE know how unpredictable Vibert can be at times so one can only wonder what this announcement will be. Everyone will just have to tune in to see for themselves. Speaking of Nemesis, his newly formed partners in Team Nemesis, The Hellions, will take on Johnny Martin and Henry Lee in a DAVE Rules match. After the chaotic brawl that ensued during the Nemesis/ Caulfield match last week we know these 2 teams are out for blood. Who will come out victorious? Tune in and find out. And speaking of tag teams 1-half of the #1 contenders to the tag team championships will take on 1-half of the tag team champions. This Friday we'll see Human Arsenal take on The Wolverine. Also in store for this week is a match between the partners of Eddie Peak and Scout, Doug Peak will take on Guide. The DAVE Unified Champion will be in action Friday night against a thus far unnamed opponent. All we know at the time out this release is that the opponent will be hand picked by the leader of Sneer Corp, Shane Sneer. Who will Sneer choose? One of his employees? Possibly someone else from the roster? Or maybe even a new hire. You'll have to tune in Friday to find out for yourselves.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U]Quick Rundown:[/U] Doug Peak vs. Guide The Hellions vs. The Extremists (Lee & Martin) Human Arsenal vs. The Wolverine Bryan Holmes vs. ???? ([I]Feel free to guess who ???? is[/I])[/QUOTE] [I]All predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome[/I]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [B]DAVE Danger Zone TV[/B] Friday Week 3, December 2005 Held at McGraw Arena in the Tri State in front of 5,000 people (Sell-out) [U]Dark Matches[/U][/CENTER] Disease (Acid &Plague) defeated Mighty Fine (Darryl Devine) in 7:33 when Acid defeated Jacob Jett by submission with an Acidity Test. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]Alot better than I was expecting from this one.[/I]) Art Reed defeated Kurt Laramee in 7:48 by submission with a Dread Lock. ([B][COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]They don't click. Great...[/I]) [CENTER] [U]Main Show[/U][/CENTER] Emma Chase, Mitch Naess and Carl Batch welcome everyone to Danger Zone TV [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/PhilVibert.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - The show begins with School of Tradition leader Eric Tyler with mic in hand in the middle of the ring. [B] Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Allow me to cut to the chase. I demand a title shot at Christmas with the Devil. Nemesis has done nothing to earn a title shot. He's a thief, a liar and a backstabber. Which of these qualities does he actually think makes a great champion? Me on the other hand am a respectful competitor capable of doing absolutely no wrong. Vibert would have to be absolutely out of his mind to actually sign that match at the PPV.[/COLOR]" Well, speaking of Phil Vibert he decided to make his way down to the ring at that time. [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Finally. Now Mr. Vibert I'm sure you're out here to take Nemesis out of that title match and give me that spot...[/COLOR]" Phil snatches the mic out of Tylers hand and begins to speak. [B]Vibert[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Mr. Tyler I can assure I don't pay you what I do to have you tell me how to run my company. Now onto the matter at hand. I have an announcement concerning the main event for our upcoming PPV, Christmas with the Devil. Nemesis, I know your listening to this so I want you to come down here for this seeing it concerns you.[/COLOR]" Cue Nemesis' music and out to the ring he comes, championship belt still over his shoulder. [B] Nemesis[/B]: (directing his attention to Tyler)"[COLOR="Red"]Respectable competitor my ass.[/COLOR]" Nemesis and Tyler have a staredown before Vibert says anything. [B]Vibert[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Keep this bickering up children and I'll turn this car around." (Both Nemesis and Tyler look at Vibert with a bit of bewilderment.) "Good, I have your attention now. I want you 2 to pay close attention to this. I have determined who will face Bryan Holmes for the Unified championship at CwtD. Next week in this very ring will be the first time on national television that Nemesis and Eric Tyler will face each other 1-on-1 in a #1 contenders match.[/COLOR]" Eric Tyler looked happy about this announcement, Nemesis on the other hand... [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]WHAT? I do everything I did to earn a shot at the Unified Championship and yet you put me in a #1 contenders match with that undeserving skin-headed traditionalist scumbag? What the hell are you trying to pull here Vibert?[/COLOR]" [B]Vibert[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Calm down Nemesis, I have a very good reason for this: Ratings.[/COLOR]" [B] Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Ratings? Are you f---ing kidding me? You're screwing me over for ratings Vibert?[/COLOR]" [B]Vibert[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Essentially.[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Ya know what'll be ratings Phil? The first ever televised colonoscopy when I introduce my boot to your lower intestine. Does that sound good to you Phil? I'll essentially be screwing you over, but look on the bright side, the ratings'll be through the roof.[/COLOR]" [B]Vibert[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]You might wanna get some earplugs, I see steam coming out of your ears. You may be angry at me now but I know you'll come around when you get your paycheck. Despite that outburst the match is still on for next week, Nemesis vs. Eric Tyler for the main event slot at CwtD.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] for Tylers challenge, [COLOR="Red"]A*[/COLOR] for the announcement[/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/DougPeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Guide.jpg[/IMG] - Match #1- [B]Doug Peak vs. Guide[/B]-[/CENTER] This wasn't much of a competitive match as Guide is a much better wrestler than the younger Peak. Guide put Peak away relatively easily with the Guided Missile. Winner: [B]Guide[/B] in 8:17 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]Better than I was expecting, I know who carried who, but still...[/I]) - As we come back from commercial the announcers put over tonights main event of Bryan Holmes taking on the mystery challenger of Shane Sneers choosing as well as next weeks main event of Nemesis and Eric Tyler. As they finish that we cut backstage to Guide still gloating over beating Doug Peak. He makes his way to the cooler to get a drink when he sees Shawn Gonzalez. Guide decides to brag about the victory to Gonzalez. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Guide.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Guide[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Hey man, did you see what I just did? I just beat Doug Peak in the middle of that ring.[/COLOR]" [B]Gonzalez[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Congratulations, would you like a medal for that?[/COLOR]" [B]Guide[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Yea, and make sure you spell my name right, G-U-I-D-E, got that? [/COLOR](Gonzalez tries to walk away, until Guide gets arrogant) [COLOR="Green"]What's the matter? Jealous? I know you haven't been able to win in what? 3 months? But I'm sure the Lone Loser could never be jealous.[/COLOR]" [B]Gonzalez[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]If you want to make something out of this I would be glad to wrestle you and beat you.[/COLOR]" [B]Guide[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Then you got a deal loser. You and me at Christmas with the Devil.[/COLOR]" Gonzalez walks away while Guide goes back to finding people to gloat to. ([B][COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]Neither are strong talkers, sue me.[/I]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HenryLee.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] - Match #2- DAVE Rules- [B]The Hellions vs. The Extremists[/B] (Henry Lee & Johnny Martin)-[/CENTER] A continuation from the brawl that started last week between these 2 teams. This was a train wreck of a match both in the good and bad ways. Lee and Bouncer crashed pretty early in this match leaving Hell Fire and Johnny Martin to do most of the work. HF was out of his element here and Martin, a hardcore veteran, took advantage. Hell Fire attempted a plancha to the outside onto Martin, but Martin moved. He rolled into the ring and delivered a Twist on the Rocks to the winded Hells Bouncer. Winners: [B]The Extremists[/B] in 7:15 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]Note to self: Force Henry Lee and Hell's Bouncer to work on cardio.[/I]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - Eddie Peak is in the back being interviewed. [B] Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Last week you cost me a match against Eric Tyler and kept me form putting his ass through a table. I'm getting a little tired of you New Wave bitches. Me and my brother have beaten you how many times for the tag team championships? I've gone onto singes success while you're still Eric Tylers errand boy. You want me so bad, then you've got it. I'll even defend my title against you because I want to be able to take as many blunt objects and smash them against the side of your head as I can. Be careful what you wish for Scout because on December 30th at CwtD, I don't plan on taking my medication. I'll be just a little more psychotic than I already am and you won't be able to do anything to hurt me because I enjoy the pain (Peak takes the kendo stick in his hand and repeatedly bashes it against his head until he begins bleeding) You sealed your fate Scout and at Christmas with the Devil you will feel the Peak of the Devil.[/COLOR]" Peak hits himself in the head again before walking off with a sort of psychotic smile on his face. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG] - Match #3- [B]Human Arsenal vs. The Wolverine[/B]-[/CENTER] With Joey Minnesota, Samoan Machine and Shane Sneer on the outside The Wolverine didn't have his attention towards his opponent and he payed for it. Arsenal dominated this match as every time Wolverine tried to rally a comeback he was cut short by one of the members of Sneer Corp. About 5 min. in Arsenal nailed an Ammo Dump and it was all over. Winner: [B]Human Arsenal[/B] in 5:45 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) - Shane Sneer gets in the ring with his 3 employees, Human Arsenal, Joey Minnesota and Samoan Machine. Sneer orders a beatdown on The Wolverine. Big Cat Brandon comes running down the entrance ramp with steel chair in hand, but Brandon never makes it to the ring as he gets clubbed from behind by JD Morgan. Morgan then delivers a spinebuster to Brandon onto the steel chair. Morgan rolls into the ring to assist in the attack on The Wolverine. Eventually Sneer has his employees toss Wolverine from the ring. Sneer grabs a mic to address a few issues. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Sneer[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]First and foremost I would like to introduce everyone to my newest employee, the 3-time DAVE Extreme Champion and the first man to ever hold gold in this company, JD Morgan. And speaking of champions I have the pleasure of choosing an opponent for the current champion. I've put alot of thought into this decision, I mean with choices like Nemesis, or Eric Tyler, or Eddie Peak or Chris Caulfield or so many others it's a tough decision. I have come to a conclusion though. The man who will face Bryan Holmes next will be none other than former DAVE Champion JD Morgan. Alot of the things Nemesis said about Bryan are right, he has no idea how to be a champion so who better to teach the young punk than the first man to hold the belt he currently lays claim to? I hope your up to the task Bryan because JD Morgan is no push-over.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] for the attack, [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] for the main event hype[/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - On screen now are DAVE Unified Champion Bryan Holmes (still without belt) and his 'manager' Emma Chase being interviewed about his match against JD Morgan coming up next. Interviewer: "[COLOR="Green"]Bryan, you're going to be facing off against JD Morgan in the ring moments from now. How prepared are you for this match? [/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Any good champion is always prepared for a fight. I don't know whose idea it was for Sneer to pick my opponent, but it doesn't matter. I'll go out there and beat him just like I do every other opponent I face.[/COLOR]" Interviewer: "[COLOR="Green"]What are your thoughts on next weeks match between Nemesis and Eric Tyler to determine who faces you the next night at Christmas with the Devil?[/COLOR]" [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Allow me to take this. It really doesn't matter who wins that match because Bryan will defeat them anyways. Bryan is the true star of DAVE and two fossils won't be able to change that. As far as their match next week goes, I say good. Let those 2 geriatrics kill each other, Bryan doesn't get paid by the hour anyways.[/COLOR]" Interviewer: "[COLOR="Green"]I don't mean to invade anybodies privacy here but what's going on between the 2 of you.[/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]I can assure you I have no idea what you're talking about. Ms. Chase is my and the rest of the House of Holmes manager. It's a business relationship and nothing more.[/COLOR]" Holmes and Chase leave to make their way to the ring. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] - Match #4- Main Event- [B]JD Morgan vs. Bryan Holmes[/B]-[/CENTER] The first thing to happen in this match was the ref banning Sneer Corp from ringside. This match was far better than I was expecting. Morgan and Holmes styles mesh together well and this match came out of it. This was a scientific technical match that would normally go over the heads over DAVE fans. The match began with Holmes and Morgan going hold for hold getting a feel for the other. As the 2 went to lock up Morgan dropped down and went for a takedown. He got Holmes down and attempted to lock in the rear naked choke, but Holmes was able to make it to the ropes before Morgan was able to lock it in. Morgan and Holmes went to lock up again, this time though Holmes landed a kick to the gut and then hit a snap suplex on Morgan. He rolled over for the cover but only got a 2. The 2 got back to their feet and went at each other with suplex after suplex and submission hold after submission hold. Not a fan in the building was left in their seat throughout this. Bryan Holmes went for the Cyclone Shock Kick, but Morgan ducked under it, gave Holmes a knee to the gut and set up for a Slingshot Suplex. Morgan lifted Holmes up, bounced him off the ropes and was about to drop Holmes before he spun out of it, landed on his feet and delivered a perfect bridging German Suplex. The ref made the count, 1...2..., Morgan kicks out of it. Holmes picks Morgan up and goes for his own suplex. Morgan blocks the attempt however and hoists Holmes up in the air. This time Morgan delivers the Slingshot Suplex. He rolls over and makes the cover. 1.. 2.. Holmes gets his shoulder up. Morgan gets frustrated and stomps away at Holmes before locking in a rear naked choke. Holmes struggled to make it to the ropes, but eventually did. This left Morgan more frustrated. He laid in elbows to the back of the head of Holmes until the ref pulled him off. Morgan argued with the ref giving Holmes a chance to recover. Morgan turned his attention back to Holmes and shot him off the ropes. Holmes fired back against Morgan by giving him a dropkick to the knees to take him off his feet. Holmes then shot off he ropes and delivered an elbow to the back of the head of Morgan. Holmes waited for Morgan to get to his feet to deliver a Cyclone Shock Kick. Morgan got up, and Holmes made an attempt at the Cyclone Shock Kick. Morgan caught Holmes foot, threw it down and nearly took Holmes head off with a clothesline. The ref made the mandatory 10 count. Both men were back to their feet by 7. Morgan got Holmes in position for another slingshot suplex. Morgan hoisted Holmes up, bounced him on the ropes and ...lost grip of him as Holmes spun out, grabbed Morgans shoulders, turned him around and delivered the Cyclone Shock Kick. Holmes made the cover. 1... 2... 3. Winner: [B]Bryan Holmes[/B] in 14:33 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]These 2 have good chemistry together, which probably helped this show out alot.[/I]) Final Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) [U]Closing Thoughts[/U]: Thank god for good chemistry, I beat out both SWF and TCW in show quality 2 weeks in a row now. [QUOTE][U]Quick Results[/U]: Disease defeated Mighty Fine (B-) Art Reed defeated Kurt Laramee (C+) Guide defeated Doug Peak (B) The Extremists defeated The Hellions (B-) Human Arsenal defeated The Wolverine (B) Bryan Holmes defeated JD Morgan (A)[/QUOTE] As always, all predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome. [QUOTE][B]OOC[/B]: I'm curious as to what people think of the current format of this diary. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make it better please feel free to post them. [/QUOTE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [B]DAVE Danger Zone TV[/B] Friday Week 3, December 2005 Held at McGraw Arena in the Tri State in front of 5,000 people (Sell-out) [U]Dark Matches[/U][/CENTER] Disease (Acid &Plague) defeated Mighty Fine (Darryl Devine) in 7:33 when Acid defeated Jacob Jett by submission with an Acidity Test. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]Alot better than I was expecting from this one.[/I]) Art Reed defeated Kurt Laramee in 7:48 by submission with a Dread Lock. ([B][COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]They don't click. Great...[/I]) [CENTER] [U]Main Show[/U][/CENTER] Emma Chase, Mitch Naess and Carl Batch welcome everyone to Danger Zone TV [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EricTyler.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/PhilVibert.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Nemisis.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - The show begins with School of Tradition leader Eric Tyler with mic in hand in the middle of the ring. [B] Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Allow me to cut to the chase. I demand a title shot at Christmas with the Devil. Nemesis has done nothing to earn a title shot. He's a thief, a liar and a backstabber. Which of these qualities does he actually think makes a great champion? Me on the other hand am a respectful competitor capable of doing absolutely no wrong. Vibert would have to be absolutely out of his mind to actually sign that match at the PPV.[/COLOR]" Well, speaking of Phil Vibert he decided to make his way down to the ring at that time. [B]Tyler[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Finally. Now Mr. Vibert I'm sure you're out here to take Nemesis out of that title match and give me that spot...[/COLOR]" Phil snatches the mic out of Tylers hand and begins to speak. [B]Vibert[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Mr. Tyler I can assure I don't pay you what I do to have you tell me how to run my company. Now onto the matter at hand. I have an announcement concerning the main event for our upcoming PPV, Christmas with the Devil. Nemesis, I know your listening to this so I want you to come down here for this seeing it concerns you.[/COLOR]" Cue Nemesis' music and out to the ring he comes, championship belt still over his shoulder. [B] Nemesis[/B]: (directing his attention to Tyler)"[COLOR="Red"]Respectable competitor my ass.[/COLOR]" Nemesis and Tyler have a staredown before Vibert says anything. [B]Vibert[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Keep this bickering up children and I'll turn this car around." (Both Nemesis and Tyler look at Vibert with a bit of bewilderment.) "Good, I have your attention now. I want you 2 to pay close attention to this. I have determined who will face Bryan Holmes for the Unified championship at CwtD. Next week in this very ring will be the first time on national television that Nemesis and Eric Tyler will face each other 1-on-1 in a #1 contenders match.[/COLOR]" Eric Tyler looked happy about this announcement, Nemesis on the other hand... [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]WHAT? I do everything I did to earn a shot at the Unified Championship and yet you put me in a #1 contenders match with that undeserving skin-headed traditionalist scumbag? What the hell are you trying to pull here Vibert?[/COLOR]" [B]Vibert[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Calm down Nemesis, I have a very good reason for this: Ratings.[/COLOR]" [B] Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Ratings? Are you f---ing kidding me? You're screwing me over for ratings Vibert?[/COLOR]" [B]Vibert[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Essentially.[/COLOR]" [B]Nemesis[/B]: "[COLOR="Red"]Ya know what'll be ratings Phil? The first ever televised colonoscopy when I introduce my boot to your lower intestine. Does that sound good to you Phil? I'll essentially be screwing you over, but look on the bright side, the ratings'll be through the roof.[/COLOR]" [B]Vibert[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]You might wanna get some earplugs, I see steam coming out of your ears. You may be angry at me now but I know you'll come around when you get your paycheck. Despite that outburst the match is still on for next week, Nemesis vs. Eric Tyler for the main event slot at CwtD.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] for Tylers challenge, [COLOR="Red"]A*[/COLOR] for the announcement[/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/DougPeak.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Guide.jpg[/IMG] - Match #1- [B]Doug Peak vs. Guide[/B]-[/CENTER] This wasn't much of a competitive match as Guide is a much better wrestler than the younger Peak. Guide put Peak away relatively easily with the Guided Missile. Winner: [B]Guide[/B] in 8:17 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]Better than I was expecting, I know who carried who, but still...[/I]) - As we come back from commercial the announcers put over tonights main event of Bryan Holmes taking on the mystery challenger of Shane Sneers choosing as well as next weeks main event of Nemesis and Eric Tyler. As they finish that we cut backstage to Guide still gloating over beating Doug Peak. He makes his way to the cooler to get a drink when he sees Shawn Gonzalez. Guide decides to brag about the victory to Gonzalez. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/Guide.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShawnGonzalez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Guide[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Hey man, did you see what I just did? I just beat Doug Peak in the middle of that ring.[/COLOR]" [B]Gonzalez[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Congratulations, would you like a medal for that?[/COLOR]" [B]Guide[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Yea, and make sure you spell my name right, G-U-I-D-E, got that? [/COLOR](Gonzalez tries to walk away, until Guide gets arrogant) [COLOR="Green"]What's the matter? Jealous? I know you haven't been able to win in what? 3 months? But I'm sure the Lone Loser could never be jealous.[/COLOR]" [B]Gonzalez[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]If you want to make something out of this I would be glad to wrestle you and beat you.[/COLOR]" [B]Guide[/B]: "[COLOR="Green"]Then you got a deal loser. You and me at Christmas with the Devil.[/COLOR]" Gonzalez walks away while Guide goes back to finding people to gloat to. ([B][COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]Neither are strong talkers, sue me.[/I]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HellMonkeyB.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HellsBouncer.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HenryLee.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] - Match #2- DAVE Rules- [B]The Hellions vs. The Extremists[/B] (Henry Lee & Johnny Martin)-[/CENTER] A continuation from the brawl that started last week between these 2 teams. This was a train wreck of a match both in the good and bad ways. Lee and Bouncer crashed pretty early in this match leaving Hell Fire and Johnny Martin to do most of the work. HF was out of his element here and Martin, a hardcore veteran, took advantage. Hell Fire attempted a plancha to the outside onto Martin, but Martin moved. He rolled into the ring and delivered a Twist on the Rocks to the winded Hells Bouncer. Winners: [B]The Extremists[/B] in 7:15 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]Note to self: Force Henry Lee and Hell's Bouncer to work on cardio.[/I]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EddiePeak.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - Eddie Peak is in the back being interviewed. [B] Peak[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Last week you cost me a match against Eric Tyler and kept me form putting his ass through a table. I'm getting a little tired of you New Wave bitches. Me and my brother have beaten you how many times for the tag team championships? I've gone onto singes success while you're still Eric Tylers errand boy. You want me so bad, then you've got it. I'll even defend my title against you because I want to be able to take as many blunt objects and smash them against the side of your head as I can. Be careful what you wish for Scout because on December 30th at CwtD, I don't plan on taking my medication. I'll be just a little more psychotic than I already am and you won't be able to do anything to hurt me because I enjoy the pain (Peak takes the kendo stick in his hand and repeatedly bashes it against his head until he begins bleeding) You sealed your fate Scout and at Christmas with the Devil you will feel the Peak of the Devil.[/COLOR]" Peak hits himself in the head again before walking off with a sort of psychotic smile on his face. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/HumanArsenal.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/TheWolverine.jpg[/IMG] - Match #3- [B]Human Arsenal vs. The Wolverine[/B]-[/CENTER] With Joey Minnesota, Samoan Machine and Shane Sneer on the outside The Wolverine didn't have his attention towards his opponent and he payed for it. Arsenal dominated this match as every time Wolverine tried to rally a comeback he was cut short by one of the members of Sneer Corp. About 5 min. in Arsenal nailed an Ammo Dump and it was all over. Winner: [B]Human Arsenal[/B] in 5:45 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) - Shane Sneer gets in the ring with his 3 employees, Human Arsenal, Joey Minnesota and Samoan Machine. Sneer orders a beatdown on The Wolverine. Big Cat Brandon comes running down the entrance ramp with steel chair in hand, but Brandon never makes it to the ring as he gets clubbed from behind by JD Morgan. Morgan then delivers a spinebuster to Brandon onto the steel chair. Morgan rolls into the ring to assist in the attack on The Wolverine. Eventually Sneer has his employees toss Wolverine from the ring. Sneer grabs a mic to address a few issues. [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Sneer[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]First and foremost I would like to introduce everyone to my newest employee, the 3-time DAVE Extreme Champion and the first man to ever hold gold in this company, JD Morgan. And speaking of champions I have the pleasure of choosing an opponent for the current champion. I've put alot of thought into this decision, I mean with choices like Nemesis, or Eric Tyler, or Eddie Peak or Chris Caulfield or so many others it's a tough decision. I have come to a conclusion though. The man who will face Bryan Holmes next will be none other than former DAVE Champion JD Morgan. Alot of the things Nemesis said about Bryan are right, he has no idea how to be a champion so who better to teach the young punk than the first man to hold the belt he currently lays claim to? I hope your up to the task Bryan because JD Morgan is no push-over.[/COLOR]" ([B][COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] for the attack, [COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR] for the main event hype[/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/EmmaChase.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] - On screen now are DAVE Unified Champion Bryan Holmes (still without belt) and his 'manager' Emma Chase being interviewed about his match against JD Morgan coming up next. Interviewer: "[COLOR="Green"]Bryan, you're going to be facing off against JD Morgan in the ring moments from now. How prepared are you for this match? [/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]Any good champion is always prepared for a fight. I don't know whose idea it was for Sneer to pick my opponent, but it doesn't matter. I'll go out there and beat him just like I do every other opponent I face.[/COLOR]" Interviewer: "[COLOR="Green"]What are your thoughts on next weeks match between Nemesis and Eric Tyler to determine who faces you the next night at Christmas with the Devil?[/COLOR]" [B]Chase[/B]: "[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Allow me to take this. It really doesn't matter who wins that match because Bryan will defeat them anyways. Bryan is the true star of DAVE and two fossils won't be able to change that. As far as their match next week goes, I say good. Let those 2 geriatrics kill each other, Bryan doesn't get paid by the hour anyways.[/COLOR]" Interviewer: "[COLOR="Green"]I don't mean to invade anybodies privacy here but what's going on between the 2 of you.[/COLOR]" [B]Holmes[/B]: "[COLOR="Blue"]I can assure you I have no idea what you're talking about. Ms. Chase is my and the rest of the House of Holmes manager. It's a business relationship and nothing more.[/COLOR]" Holmes and Chase leave to make their way to the ring. ([B][COLOR="Red"]B[/COLOR][/B]) [CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/JDMorgan.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/BryanHolmes.jpg[/IMG] - Match #4- Main Event- [B]JD Morgan vs. Bryan Holmes[/B]-[/CENTER] The first thing to happen in this match was the ref banning Sneer Corp from ringside. This match was far better than I was expecting. Morgan and Holmes styles mesh together well and this match came out of it. This was a scientific technical match that would normally go over the heads over DAVE fans. The match began with Holmes and Morgan going hold for hold getting a feel for the other. As the 2 went to lock up Morgan dropped down and went for a takedown. He got Holmes down and attempted to lock in the rear naked choke, but Holmes was able to make it to the ropes before Morgan was able to lock it in. Morgan and Holmes went to lock up again, this time though Holmes landed a kick to the gut and then hit a snap suplex on Morgan. He rolled over for the cover but only got a 2. The 2 got back to their feet and went at each other with suplex after suplex and submission hold after submission hold. Not a fan in the building was left in their seat throughout this. Bryan Holmes went for the Cyclone Shock Kick, but Morgan ducked under it, gave Holmes a knee to the gut and set up for a Slingshot Suplex. Morgan lifted Holmes up, bounced him off the ropes and was about to drop Holmes before he spun out of it, landed on his feet and delivered a perfect bridging German Suplex. The ref made the count, 1...2..., Morgan kicks out of it. Holmes picks Morgan up and goes for his own suplex. Morgan blocks the attempt however and hoists Holmes up in the air. This time Morgan delivers the Slingshot Suplex. He rolls over and makes the cover. 1.. 2.. Holmes gets his shoulder up. Morgan gets frustrated and stomps away at Holmes before locking in a rear naked choke. Holmes struggled to make it to the ropes, but eventually did. This left Morgan more frustrated. He laid in elbows to the back of the head of Holmes until the ref pulled him off. Morgan argued with the ref giving Holmes a chance to recover. Morgan turned his attention back to Holmes and shot him off the ropes. Holmes fired back against Morgan by giving him a dropkick to the knees to take him off his feet. Holmes then shot off he ropes and delivered an elbow to the back of the head of Morgan. Holmes waited for Morgan to get to his feet to deliver a Cyclone Shock Kick. Morgan got up, and Holmes made an attempt at the Cyclone Shock Kick. Morgan caught Holmes foot, threw it down and nearly took Holmes head off with a clothesline. The ref made the mandatory 10 count. Both men were back to their feet by 7. Morgan got Holmes in position for another slingshot suplex. Morgan hoisted Holmes up, bounced him on the ropes and ...lost grip of him as Holmes spun out, grabbed Morgans shoulders, turned him around and delivered the Cyclone Shock Kick. Holmes made the cover. 1... 2... 3. Winner: [B]Bryan Holmes[/B] in 14:33 Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR][/B]) ([I]These 2 have good chemistry together, which probably helped this show out alot.[/I]) Final Rating ([B][COLOR="Red"]B+[/COLOR][/B]) [U]Closing Thoughts[/U]: Thank god for good chemistry, I beat out both SWF and TCW in show quality 2 weeks in a row now. [QUOTE][U]Quick Results[/U]: Disease defeated Mighty Fine (B-) Art Reed defeated Kurt Laramee (C+) Guide defeated Doug Peak (B) The Extremists defeated The Hellions (B-) Human Arsenal defeated The Wolverine (B) Bryan Holmes defeated JD Morgan (A)[/QUOTE] As always, all predictions, feedback, comments, etc. welcome. [QUOTE][B]OOC[/B]: I'm curious as to what people think of the current format of this diary. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make it better please feel free to post them. [/QUOTE]

From [U][COLOR="Blue"]www,davewrestling.com[/COLOR][/U] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [U]Official DAVE Danger Zone TV Preview[/U][/CENTER] Last week Human Arsenal defeated The Wolverine. This week their partners will face off against each other as Joey Minnesota will take on Big Cat Brandon. Will Sneer Corp make it a clean sweep going into this Saturdays Tag Team Championship match? Or will things be even between these teams. Eddie Peak and Scout have had a heated rivalry going for over the last month or so, or at least more hateful than usual. Friday the Peak Brothers will take on the New Wave. Scout and Eddie are out for blood against each other while Guide should be focusing on Shawn Gonzalez and Doug Peak isn't even scheduled for a match at CwtD. Which team will prove successful in what will surely be a war? Last but certainly far from least, quite possibly the biggest main event in Danger Zone TV history (and we're not just sayin' that for the heck of it either) will take place. Team Nemesis leader Nemesis will take on 'The Traditionalist' Eric Tyler to determine who gets a shot at Bryan Holmes' DAVE Unified Championship, currently in the possession of Nemesis. Will the destructive force that is Nemesis be able to beat the old school Eric Tyler? Tune in Friday night as this match will be one for the record books. Also scheduled to be at DZTV this week are Bryan Holmes, Shawn Gonzalez, The Extremists, Phil Vibert himself and many others. Tune in Friday night as the countdown to Christmas with the Devil draws nearer.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U]Quick Rundown[/U]: Joey Minnesota vs. Big Cat Brandon New Wave vs. The Peak Brothers Nemesis vs. Eric Tyler[/QUOTE] [I]Predictions are welcome like always...[/I]

From [U][COLOR="Blue"]www,davewrestling.com[/COLOR][/U] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d105/jsilver536/dangerzonetv1copy.jpg[/IMG] [U]Official DAVE Danger Zone TV Preview[/U][/CENTER] Last week Human Arsenal defeated The Wolverine. This week their partners will face off against each other as Joey Minnesota will take on Big Cat Brandon. Will Sneer Corp make it a clean sweep going into this Saturdays Tag Team Championship match? Or will things be even between these teams. Eddie Peak and Scout have had a heated rivalry going for over the last month or so, or at least more hateful than usual. Friday the Peak Brothers will take on the New Wave. Scout and Eddie are out for blood against each other while Guide should be focusing on Shawn Gonzalez and Doug Peak isn't even scheduled for a match at CwtD. Which team will prove successful in what will surely be a war? Last but certainly far from least, quite possibly the biggest main event in Danger Zone TV history (and we're not just sayin' that for the heck of it either) will take place. Team Nemesis leader Nemesis will take on 'The Traditionalist' Eric Tyler to determine who gets a shot at Bryan Holmes' DAVE Unified Championship, currently in the possession of Nemesis. Will the destructive force that is Nemesis be able to beat the old school Eric Tyler? Tune in Friday night as this match will be one for the record books. Also scheduled to be at DZTV this week are Bryan Holmes, Shawn Gonzalez, The Extremists, Phil Vibert himself and many others. Tune in Friday night as the countdown to Christmas with the Devil draws nearer.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][U]Quick Rundown[/U]: Joey Minnesota vs. Big Cat Brandon New Wave vs. The Peak Brothers Nemesis vs. Eric Tyler[/QUOTE] [I]Predictions are welcome like always...[/I]

Archived