New York Wrestling - A Picture is Worth How Many Words?

[B][SIZE="1"]Wednesday, February 14th 2007[/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]New York Wrestling Results[/SIZE][/U][/B] All lights but the one spotlight centered in the ring go dark and the national anthem is played as the small crowd rises in respect. After they have seated, a quick video is played to show the events of NYW’s February 1st edition. With that in the past, the February 14th edition is set to start. [B]Singles Match Kid Kash V Shark Boy[/B] Considering that the crowd just watched these two competitors lose both of their matches previously in the video from last week, they got a ‘You Both Lost’ chant at the start of their bout which Kid Kash took some good heat from. The bout was a good opener which saw Kid Kash receive his first ever win here in NYW while Shark Boy’s losing streak continued. Kash beat him cleanly with the Money Maker about twelve or thirteen minutes into the match. [B]Winner:[/B] [I]Kid Kash[/I] Mike Tyson made his way out to a standing ovation just like he’s been getting at his past shows. Again, he gave the casual thank you for coming speech before announcing a match that was supposed to take place last week but didn’t happen. He told the audience that in the main event tonight, we’d see the team of Jerry Lynn and Special K take on the stable of Team Canada. He added a bit of a twist however; if Team Canada wins, Teddy Hart would get a shot at the NYW Heavyweight Championship next week. If Team Canada lost however, they would have to face each other in a triple threat match. The crowd seemed impressed by the announcement. [B]Singles Match Sean Waltman V Mikey Whipwreck[/B] This was a great match that the crowd got heavily involved in. They stayed behind Mikey the whole way and basically booed Waltman until he left the ring. The fans either really hate Waltman, or love to hate him because an encore of last week occurred with drinks and food thrown into the ring toward him. In the end, Waltman took control of Whipwreck and went for the Buzzkill only to have his legs caught and to be rolled up for the 1-2-3. The crowd cheered heavily toward Whipwreck’s victory while Waltman took a bit of a temper tantrum in the ring. [B]Winner:[/B] [I]Mikey Whipwreck[/I] We went backstage to see the Naturals cut an almost identical promo as last week’s except this time there was a catch. They announced that next week, for their titles, the winning tag team of tonight’s main event [I](Special K or Team Canada)[/I] will get their shot at the gold. The camera cut scenes to see Buff ‘the stuff’ Bagwell in his private lockeroom. He talked for a few minutes about how he deserves to be in the main event every night with the title wrapped around his waist; not Jerry Lynn’s. He threatened Lynn that soon enough, he would be coming to get what’s rightfully his. [B]Singles Rematch Sean O’Haire V Jeff Hardy[/B] This was quite the interesting rematch and was just as good, if not better than their previous encounter. Whoever said that sequels aren’t as good must have been an idiot. The small but noisy crowd was very satisfied with this bout as it was probably the match of the night. Once again, O’Haire played the ultimate heel and was able to get everyone on Hardy’s side which was good to see. The match continually went back and forth once again with no one getting the clear upper-hand. Everyone thought the match was over when Sean O’Haire nailed Hardy with a Senton Bomb but to everyone’s amazement, Hardy was able to get a foot on the bottom rope. Hardy suddenly took over and hit a Twist of Fate. As he climbed to the top, O’Haire reached into his tights and slipped something around his fist. Hardy came off with a Swanton Bomb and seemed to have hit it; however O’Haire stuck his fist into the air during the landing and drove the brass knuckles into the back of Hardy’s neck. The referee missed what happened and counted the three as O’Haire made it to the back as fast as he could. [B]Winner:[/B] [I]Sean O’Haire[/I] [B]3V3 Tag Match Team Canada [I](Teddy Hart, Johnny Devine & Eric Young)[/I] V Jerry Lynn & Special K [I](Izzy & Dixie)[/I] [/B] In case you heard about the rumors on the internet from the past two weeks, Teddy Hart missed NYW’s previous show. This week however, he was here and ready to wrestle. Team Canada came out waving their Canadian Flag in the New York arena to heavy boos. Once the music of Jerry Lynn hit however, the crowd exploded with excitement. The match got underway and went for close to twenty minutes. There was a ton of action as both sides evenly got in their offense. Many close calls caused the crowd to gasp every couple of minutes which made the bout that much more exciting. Jerry Lynn and Teddy Hart got in the match for a good part of the length and seemed to be stiffing the hell out of each other. Chops, hard-blows and aggressive maneuvers seemed to be what these two thrived on tonight. The crowd ate it up pretty well though as it led up to the ending. Dixie was taken out halfway through the match with a back body drop to the outside and never really recovered, therefore that left Team Canada to take the heat on Izzy. Once he made the tag, Lynn fired up for the hot comeback. He took out all members of Team Canada once, twice, three times each before being cut off with a swinging neckbreaker. Devine and Young took Izzy to the outside while the two captains battled it in the ring. Young snuck back in and caught Lynn by surprise with a Superkick which desperately changed the momentum. Hart was able to capitalize and climb to the top to nail a Triple Bypass for the victory. The crowd booed heavily as Team Canada celebrated their win and all made the sign of a title around their waists. [B]Winners:[/B] [I]Team Canada[/I][/CENTER] --- [B][U]Predictions:[/U][/B] The Rabbitman(Corp-X): 3 pts NickC13573(GDS): 2 pts The Ego(GDS): 2 pts Mackem(GDS): 2 pts [U][B]Overal Ranking:[/B][/U] The Rabbitman: 9 pts [I]NickC13573: 4 pts The Ego: 2 pts Mackem: 2 pts jagilki: 1 pt[/I] [B]Number of Wins:[/B] The Rabbitman: 1 NickC13573: 0 The Ego: 0 Mackem: 0 jagilki: 0 --- [QUOTE]I'm making a taly of the people who predict, so I will post scores after the show to let everyone know how many they got right etc. After 3 shows, the person with the most points will be contacted via PM and asked a question such as "What type of match should Wrestler A Vs. Wrestler B compete in?" or something along the likes of that. Good Luck.[/QUOTE] [I]That was my quote from my very first card I've ever posted in this diary. If you don't believe me, then go check! Just playin... anyway, it's been three shows now meaning it's all tallied up and we have a winner. Congratulations to The Rabbitman, I'll be contacting him asap regarding my next show. Once my next card is up, the process will start over again, therefore you may have the chance of giving me a piece of your creative mind.[/I]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]Breaking Kayfabe[/SIZE][/U][/B] Mike Tyson walked into the lockeroom after the show to see Jerry Lynn and Teddy Hart face to face with each other. All the other superstars were standing around to make sure nothing broke out. [COLOR="Red"]“Did you enjoy stiffing me and trying to break my neck out there, rookie?” [/COLOR]asked Lynn. [COLOR="SeaGreen"]“Did you enjoy getting involved in my personal life, has-been?” [/COLOR]responded Hart. Everyone including Tyson let them argue to get everything out. [COLOR="Red"]“What the heck are you talking about, getting involved in your personal life?”[/COLOR] Teddy snapped, [COLOR="SeaGreen"]“Well, it seems you have a big mouth to say that I don’t have any respect for the business or anyone here. Do you know who I was brought up by? Do you realize that by insulting me, you’re also insulting legends in this world? God, I would love for you to insult me to my face, champ.”[/COLOR] At this moment in time, things seemed to have reached a boiling point, therefore Mike Tyson decided to step between the two and issue each to opposite sides of the lockeroom. Tyson went over to Lynn first of all and asked him what he was doing after the show. Lynn didn’t reply so Tyson decided that they would have a talk once everything is done. Tyson then went over to Teddy and sat him down to have a quick chat. He reminded Teddy that he’s already in boiling water and doesn’t need anything else against him. Teddy actually had the decency to apologize and shake Mike’s hand for the inconvenience. He said that he just needed a day or two to cool off and he’d be fine. Tyson then gave a speech to the lockeroom about working together to be a successful group. He handed out everyone’s pay and reminded everyone about the show on March 1st. [COLOR="Blue"]“it’s going to be a big one,”[/COLOR] stated Tyson. [I]Later that night…[/I] NYW owner Mike Tyson and heavyweight champion Jerry Lynn sat down privately to discuss some wrestling. Tyson gave Lynn a very solid and meaningful speech, [COLOR="blue"]“I can’t have you two at each other’s throats okay? You guys have a title match coming up and I can’t have the main event in jeopardy; it was bad enough tonight! I thought you guys were going to kill each other in there. After the next show, I promise I’ll try to keep you two away from each other as much as possible but you’ll still need to get along, okay? Both of you are quite over, therefore some superstars depend on the older guys to help them out and if you can’t get along with some people backstage then there might be some more conflicts that’ll come up and I can’t afford that right now. In order for this business to work, you guys need to work, understood?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]“Yes sir. But you need to understand that I didn’t confront him; he confronted me. I was going to go back there as if everything was fine, yet he walked right up to me and asked me why I had a championship. Now, I don’t want to wine and complain but I just want you to know what happened is all. The fact of the matter is, I messed up, he messed up and we both know it. On March 1st, I’ll walk right up to him as soon as I get there and the first thing I’ll do is extend my hand in respect of the company. I’ll tell him that we may have our differences but we need to leave them outside of wrestling or at least until the end of the show,”[/COLOR] replied Lynn. [COLOR="Blue"]“That’s exactly what I wanted to hear Jerry; you’re a lot more understanding then I thought.”[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]Breaking Kayfabe[/SIZE][/U][/B] Mike Tyson walked into the lockeroom after the show to see Jerry Lynn and Teddy Hart face to face with each other. All the other superstars were standing around to make sure nothing broke out. [COLOR="Red"]“Did you enjoy stiffing me and trying to break my neck out there, rookie?” [/COLOR]asked Lynn. [COLOR="SeaGreen"]“Did you enjoy getting involved in my personal life, has-been?” [/COLOR]responded Hart. Everyone including Tyson let them argue to get everything out. [COLOR="Red"]“What the heck are you talking about, getting involved in your personal life?”[/COLOR] Teddy snapped, [COLOR="SeaGreen"]“Well, it seems you have a big mouth to say that I don’t have any respect for the business or anyone here. Do you know who I was brought up by? Do you realize that by insulting me, you’re also insulting legends in this world? God, I would love for you to insult me to my face, champ.”[/COLOR] At this moment in time, things seemed to have reached a boiling point, therefore Mike Tyson decided to step between the two and issue each to opposite sides of the lockeroom. Tyson went over to Lynn first of all and asked him what he was doing after the show. Lynn didn’t reply so Tyson decided that they would have a talk once everything is done. Tyson then went over to Teddy and sat him down to have a quick chat. He reminded Teddy that he’s already in boiling water and doesn’t need anything else against him. Teddy actually had the decency to apologize and shake Mike’s hand for the inconvenience. He said that he just needed a day or two to cool off and he’d be fine. Tyson then gave a speech to the lockeroom about working together to be a successful group. He handed out everyone’s pay and reminded everyone about the show on March 1st. [COLOR="Blue"]“it’s going to be a big one,”[/COLOR] stated Tyson. [I]Later that night…[/I] NYW owner Mike Tyson and heavyweight champion Jerry Lynn sat down privately to discuss some wrestling. Tyson gave Lynn a very solid and meaningful speech, [COLOR="blue"]“I can’t have you two at each other’s throats okay? You guys have a title match coming up and I can’t have the main event in jeopardy; it was bad enough tonight! I thought you guys were going to kill each other in there. After the next show, I promise I’ll try to keep you two away from each other as much as possible but you’ll still need to get along, okay? Both of you are quite over, therefore some superstars depend on the older guys to help them out and if you can’t get along with some people backstage then there might be some more conflicts that’ll come up and I can’t afford that right now. In order for this business to work, you guys need to work, understood?”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]“Yes sir. But you need to understand that I didn’t confront him; he confronted me. I was going to go back there as if everything was fine, yet he walked right up to me and asked me why I had a championship. Now, I don’t want to wine and complain but I just want you to know what happened is all. The fact of the matter is, I messed up, he messed up and we both know it. On March 1st, I’ll walk right up to him as soon as I get there and the first thing I’ll do is extend my hand in respect of the company. I’ll tell him that we may have our differences but we need to leave them outside of wrestling or at least until the end of the show,”[/COLOR] replied Lynn. [COLOR="Blue"]“That’s exactly what I wanted to hear Jerry; you’re a lot more understanding then I thought.”[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Glad I'm not bottom of the rankings list haha Good job with the 'real life' story for instance that with Jerry Lynn above. It's something that I try to incorporate with my diary similar to you. I think it's gives your diary an extra perspective and makes it even more interesting :cool:

Glad I'm not bottom of the rankings list haha Good job with the 'real life' story for instance that with Jerry Lynn above. It's something that I try to incorporate with my diary similar to you. I think it's gives your diary an extra perspective and makes it even more interesting :cool:

• 2 months later...
[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"]Writer’s Notes[/SIZE][/U][/B] Hey everyone, I know this diary hasn’t been active for a couple of months and I apologize, here’s what happened; 1. I went on tour with a local wrestling company Grand Prix Wrestling for the summer and most of September. 2. I don’t have a graphic making program for my pics therefore have to use paint which sucks. 3. TEW 2007 is coming out soon. But now, I’m done wrestling on tour, I’ve decided that hard work is more important than good work and I can always convert this file over to 07 when it comes out. Meaning this diary is up and running.  Here’s a few things for new readers and past readers as well that may refresh them instead of reading it all again. -Mike Tyson is the owner of New York Wrestling with his assistant Stone Cold Steve Austin who helped him onto his feet. -Austin only appeared on the first show and is not likely to appear again until we can get more money. -Jerry Lynn is the current Heavyweight Champion and will be defending it against Teddy Hart at the next show. -The Naturals are the current Tag Team Champions and will be defending them against Team Canada (Devine and Young) at the next show. -An interesting behind the scenes story is about Teddy Hart not showing up for one of the shows, is in boiling water and got into a huge backstage argument with Jerry Lynn after their 3v3 match at last show. Also, Team Canada appears to be snitches, only looking out for themselves and close friends. -Sean O’Haire made his debut two shows ago against another debut in Jeff Hardy. Many are wondering how Jeff Hardy is wrestling for NYW while under contract with WWE. -Sean Waltman is currently one of the most hated wrestlers in the promotion as every time he wrestles the crowd throws food at him. -Mikey Whipwreck is currently undefeated in singles competition. -Buff Bagwell is currently in a storyline where he wants to be in the main event and is upset at owner Mike Tyson for not letting him. -Shows currently only take place in New York due to the company being so small. -The Rabbitman for Corp-X recently won the first 3 weeks of prediction wars and was sent a PM asking a specific question concerning the upcoming show. Thanks a whole lot and I hope you enjoy this diary and continue to in the future.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"]Nywtyson.com[/SIZE][/U][/B] New York Wrestling visits the Sportime Arena in Bethpage NY and as usual, this promises to be one show that can’t be missed. Three matches have been announced thus far including two titles on the line. First, the NYW Tag Team Champions Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens, AKA The Naturals will be defending their titles against none other than Eric Young and Johnny Devine; Team Canada. Last show, Sean O’Haire used a pair of brace knuckles to pick up the victory over a solid Jeff Hardy. Owner Mike Tyson recently told nyw.com that since these two have been putting on such spectacular matches, their third match, tonight will be one that cannot be missed. Sean O’Haire takes on Jeff Hardy in a ladder match where stranded 15 feet above the ring is a contract; a contract that gurantees the winner to face the NYW Heavyweight champion in four shows time. And speaking of the Heavyweight title, it will be up for grabs as Canada’s own Teddy Hart looks to take the gold from veteran Jerry Lynn. Hart was able to nail a triple bypass last show in the 3v3 match to pin Lynn for the victory. Many speculate that if that maneuver is nailed on March 7th, we will see a brand new champion. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/extreme_athlete33/NYW04.jpg?t=1163952879[/IMG] --- [B][U]Confirmed Matches:[/U][/B] [I]Tag Team Championships[/I] The Naturals© V Team Canada [I]#1 Contender Ladder’s match[/I] Jeff Hardy V Sean O’Haire [I]NYW Heavyweight Championship[/I] Jerry Lynn© V Teddy Hart [B]Bonus Questions:[/B] [I][B]1.[/B] Special K (Izzy & Dixie) are scheduled to be in a match tonight however their opponents are unknown. Who do you think will be their opponents?[/I] The Amazing Red and Azriel Mikey Whipwreck and The Amazing Red Mikey Whipwreck and Azriel Two new superstars [B]2.[/B] [I]What will be the outcome of the Special K vs. ??? match?[/I] Special K win ??? win draw [B]3.[/B] [I]What will be the finish of the Heavyweight Title Match?[/I] Pinfall Submission Count Out Disqualification[/CENTER]

Confirmed Matches: Tag Team Championships The Naturals© V [B]Team Canada[/B] #1 Contender Ladder’s match Jeff Hardy V [B]Sean O’Haire[/B] NYW Heavyweight Championship [B]Jerry Lynn©[/B] V Teddy Hart Bonus Questions: 1. Special K (Izzy & Dixie) are scheduled to be in a match tonight however their opponents are unknown. Who do you think will be their opponents? The Amazing Red and Azriel Mikey Whipwreck and The Amazing Red Mikey Whipwreck and Azriel [B]Two new superstars[/B] 2. What will be the outcome of the Special K vs. ??? match? Special K win [B]??? win[/B] draw 3. What will be the finish of the Heavyweight Title Match? [B]Pinfall[/B] Submission Count Out Disqualification

[B][SIZE="1"]Wednesday, March 7th 2007[/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]NYW Results[/SIZE][/U][/B] All lights but the one spotlight centered in the ring go dark and the national anthem is played as the small crowd rises in respect. After they have seated, a quick video is played to show the events of NYW’s February 14th edition. With that in the past, the March 7th edition is set to start. [B]Tag Team Match Special K (Izzy & Dixie) V The Amazing Red & Azriel[/B] This was a fantastic bout to start off the show as these super juniors may have just stolen it all in the opening contest. High spot after high spots were performed which kept the crowd cheering in excitement. The audience was 50/50 with no crowd favorite. The match ended in what some may call an upset as Red hooked on a crucifix pin on Dixie for the 3 count. The newly formed team of Azriel and Red won their first match together with a standing ovation. [B]Winners:[/B] [I]The Amazing Red & Azriel[/I] After the match, owner Mike Tyson came out to a great ovation as usual from the small yet noisy crowd. Tyson thanked everyone for coming and announced the Ladder’s match between Sean O’Haire and Jeff Hardy for a shot at the title in four shows. The crowd cheered. Suddenly the music of Buff ‘the stuff’ Bagwell sounded and he walked out to loud boos. Buff and Mike got face to face with each other before Bagwell began to speak. He demanded that he be in the main event and wanted to know why he isn’t headlining the shows. Tyson went on to say that Bagwell can’t even win a match yet hold the main event. Buff asked if he could prove Tyson wrong and he accepted; a match against a competitor who is currently undefeated in singles competition where if Buff wins, he gets a shot at the title next show, however if he loses, Buff is gone from NYW for good. Bagwell panicked a bit considering that the stakes were so high, but accepted. The crowd seemed quite delighted. [B]Singles Match – Title Shot / Leave Town Buff Bagwell V Mikey Whipwreck[/B] Indeed Whipwreck is currently undefeated in singles competition and he did everything in his power to remain that way. Buff tried his hardest to keep his job and get a shot at the title but to no avail. It was only approximately eight or nine minutes into the match when Mikey rolled Buff up from the corner and got the three count. The crowd erupted before singing ‘na na na na’ as Buff threw a temper tantrum in the ring. Before leaving, he flipped off a fan and threw a chair at the entrance way. [B]Winner:[/B] [I]Mikey Whipwreck[/I] [B]Tag Team Titles Match The Naturals [I](Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens[/I])© V Team Canada [I](Eric Young & Johnny Devine[/I])[/B] This was a great match for the tag team titles and it was quite interesting to see the Naturals play the role of faces. The New York crowd absolutely hates team Canada and their Canadian flag therefore they stayed tuned into the match. We were almost crowned new champions on more than one occasion but the Naturals kept finding a way to fight back. In the end, Eric Young took Andy Douglas to the outside and began to brawl in the crowd leaving Johnny Devine and Chase Stevens in the ring. Devine brought a chair to the corner earlier without the referee noticing. As the ref turned his attention to the fight on the outside, Devine picked up the chair. Stevens turned around into a solid chair shot from the steel but Team Canada ran out of luck as the referee turned and saw the chair shot. He signaled for the bell as a result of a disqualification and even though Devine was upset at the call, he decided to keep beating on Chase Stevens anyway. Douglas ran back in to help his partner but got laid out as well. Team Canada left the ringside with their hands in the air and the Naturals on the canvas. [B]Winners and still NYW Tag Team Champs:[/B] [I]The Naturals [/I] After a quick intermission, we went backstage to see the stable of Team Canada in a huddle. Teddy Hart led off the conversation in what seemed to be some sort of plan. Devine and Young had smiles on their faces as we went back to ringside. [B]#1 Contender’s Ladder Match Jeff Hardy V Sean O’Haire[/B] We couldn’t have had a better match type to finish off this feud as both men pulled out all the stops to get the #1 contender’s contract. A dangerous part of the match came when the ladder was set up in the corner and O’Haire whipped Hardy toward it. Hardy ran up the ladder and went for a corkscrew only to have the ladder give out and Hardy tumble onto his head. But to show how loyal the NYW crowd is, instead of chanting ‘you f*cked up!’ they decided to applauded his effort and check to see if he was okay. The referee backed off O’Haire to check on the dazed Hardy who appeared to be hurt. O’Haire set up the ladder and began to climb it looking to end the match, but to cheers, Hardy rushed up and dropkicked the ladder from beneath O’Haire sending him crashing to the canvas. The crowd was heavily into this match. In the end, both men were battling on each side of the positioned ladder when out of no where entered Sean Waltman through the crowd. He ran up the side Hardy was on and pulled him down into a powerbomb motion. Hardy cracked his head on the canvas as O’Haire grabbed the contract for the victory. The crowd booed loudly and you guessed it; began to throw food and drinks at Sean Waltman. He fled off to the back leaving Hardy confused as hell. [B]Winner and the #1 Contender:[/B] [I]Sean O’Haire[/I] [B]New York Wrestling Heavyweight Championship Jerry Lynn© V Teddy Hart[/B] These two may not like each other backstage but let me tell you, when it comes to the ring, the chemistry between the two is amazing. This match had everything you could ask for; high-spots, great technical wrestling, brawling, intense moments and great fan communication. A crazy spot during the match came when Hart was on the top rope and Lynn ran up to finish him off like he did to win the title, with a Spanish fly, however Hart jumped into the air and delivered a standing frankensteiner off the top rope. The crowd chanted ‘holy ****’ repeatedly as Lynn got his shoulder up after the two count. In the end, Hart had Lynn where he wanted him and climbed to the top looking for the Triple Bypass when Lynn stumbled up, hitting into the ropes to crotch Teddy onto the turnbuckle. At this moment, Johnny Devine had come from the back and gotten onto the apron to distract the referee. With the ref’s back turned, Eric Young entered the other side of the ring with a handful of powder. As Lynn turned toward him, Young threw the powder aiming for Lynn’s eyes, only to have him duck and get his captain Teddy Hart instead! Young froze, and then was dropkicked over the ropes as Hart fell off the turnbuckle. He stumbled to his feet, obviously blinded and walked right into a Cradle Piledriver from our Heavyweight Champion. The ref turned around just in time to count the three as Jerry Lynn successfully defends his heavyweight championship. [B]Winner and still NYW Heavyweight Champion:[/B] [I]Jerry Lynn[/I] The show ended with Team Canada helping Teddy Hart to the back and Jerry Lynn celebrating in the ring.[/CENTER] --- [B][U]Predictions:[/U][/B] B-unit(Corp-X): 5 NickC13573(GDS): 4 The Rabbitman(Corp-X): 2 [B][U]Overal Ranking:[/U][/B] B-until(Corp-X): 5 NickC13573(GDS): 4 The Rabbitman(Corp-X): 2 [B][U]Number of Wins[/U][/B]: The Rabbitman: 1

[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/extreme_athlete33/Rumors.jpg?t=1164173284[/IMG] Evidence in a local newspaper showed that professional wrestler Chris Kanyon has been thrown in jail for 11 months after assaulting a police officer. Kanyon was reportedly pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt when he began to act a bit strange toward the officer. When asked if he was carrying any illegal weapons or narcotics, Kanyon told the cop to mind his own business. At this moment in time the officer asked the wrestler to step out of the car to be searched. He did so but as Kanyon exited the vehicle, he began violently swinging, connecting with the officer’s head. The police man suffered numerous blows as well as a major concussion. No weapons or narcotics were found. In WWE news, Carlito seems to be at a solid main event status, feuding with world champion Batista. Recently, Carlito has picked up victories over such superstars as Triple H, The Undertaker and even the champ himself, Batista. Many fans speculate that Carlito may get a title run in the near future as the crowd is desperately behind him as a fan favorite. Furthermore, superstar Jeff Hardy has reportedly signed a new contract with WWE. Hardy is currently working in New York Wrestling as well and it still seems that he has permission to do so. Rumors indicate that owner Mike Tyson had a lengthy conversation with WWE chairman Vince McMahon about a deal with a couple of their superstars. As it looks right now, Hardy is being used to get workers in NYW over, yet it is unknown on what is in the deal for Mr. McMahon. And speaking on NYW, head booker Jet Svatos and owner Mike Tyson recently had a meeting with Maritime legend Emil Dupree. Dupree owns and operates a small federation, titled Grand Prix Wrestling in the Maritimes and parts of Quebec. Jet grew up with the Dupree family; however it is still unknown on what the meeting was about.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"]Nywtyson.com[/SIZE][/U][/B] March 21st marks the day that New York Wrestling invades the sports plus entertainment center for the very first time. A number of matches have been scheduled to take place including a rematch from last show that saw the newly formed team of Amazing Red & Azriel defeat Izzy and Dixie; Special K. This week, Special K promised that the result of this bout would be different. Also, due to the interference of Sean Waltman at the last show, Jeff Hardy lost the #1 contenders match to Sean O’Haire. Owner Mike Tyson immediately following the show told nyw.com that Hardy would square off against Waltman in their very first encounter. This is one match that does not want to be missed. And speaking of the #1 contender, Sean O’Haire is scheduled to take on the undefeated Mikey Whipwreck. This is definitely one bout that everyone wants to see as both men appear to be unstoppable here in NYW. And of course, if you talk about the #1 contender, you have to mention the champion; Jerry Lynn will be in action against Kid Kash in a non-title match. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/extreme_athlete33/NYW05.jpg?t=1164339514[/IMG] [B][U]Confirmed Matches:[/U][/B] [I]Tag Team Re-Match[/I] Special K (Izzy & Dixie) V The Amazing Red & Azriel [I]Singles Match[/I] Sean Waltman V Jeff Hardy [I]Singles Match[/I] Sean O’Haire V Mikey Whipwreck [I]Non-Title Match[/I] Jerry Lynn V Kid Kash [B]Bonus Questions:[/B] [I][B]1.[/B] What will be the result of the Sean Waltman V Jeff Hardy match?[/I] Pinfall Submission Count Out Disqualification [I][B]2.[/B] Will NYW champion Jerry Lynn and #1 contender Sean O’Haire have a physical altercation?[/I] Yes No [I][B]3.[/B] Will any member of Team Canada be at this show?[/I] Yes No[/CENTER]

[B][SIZE="1"]Wednesday, March 21st 2007[/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]NYW Results[/SIZE][/U][/B] All lights but the one spotlight centered in the ring go dark and the national anthem is sounded as the small crowd rises in respect. After they have seated, a quick video is played to show the events of NYW’s March 7th edition. With that in the past, the March 21st edition is set to start. [B]Tag Team Rematch Special K [I](Izzy & Dixie)[/I] V The Amazing Red & Azriel[/B] This was quite the rematch as both teams spent the whole bout trying to get the advantage. The crowd really seemed to enjoy every minute of this showdown and gave a ‘holy sh*t’ chant when Red pulled a shooting star off the top rope to the outside on all three wrestlers. In the end however, Red and Dixie ended up battling on the outside leaving Azriel & Izzy in the ring. Azriel seemed to have the match won when out of nowhere, Izzy pulled out a devastating Sliced Bread #2 for the pinfall. Red came in too late to make the save and Special K celebrated up the ramp. As they were walking back however, out of no where they were struck from behind. Boos echoed through the arena as two unknown men with shirts that had a ‘GPW’ logo on them attacked. They rolled Special K back into the ring where Red and Azriel still were. The two teams tried to out number the two attackers however they were too worn down to have a chance. The two attackers laid out all four wrestlers in the middle of the ring before grabbing a microphone. [B]Winners:[/B] [I]Special K[/I] One of the men began to talk; he introduced himself as Ryan Storm and is partner as Rock Evans. He claimed that they are from the Maritimes and compete for a promotion under the name of Grand Prix Wrestling (ran by Emil Dupree) and are here in NYW for two things; Gold and Glory. Storm stated that the tag division is about to spice up, as he and Rock Evans are both currently undefeated in tag action. Before dropping the microphone, Storm promised the audience that their team would eventually be bringing the tag titles back to Canada with them. [B]Singles Match [I]‘#1 Contender’ [/I]Sean O’Haire V [I]‘Undefeated’ [/I]Mikey Whipwreck[/B] Well, this match was hyped as being one that couldn’t be missed and it definitely lived up to its full potential. This was definitely a main event material bout as the crowd was on the edge of their seats the entire time. Many close calls and big moves almost ended the match on several occasions but both men kept fighting back. The audience was desperately behind Mikey and he almost had the match won after nailing the Whippersnapper, however as the ref went down for the cover, he was suddenly pulled out of the ring. Whipwreck got up and walked straight into a spinning heel kick from… Teddy Hart! Hart scrambled out of the ring before tossing the ref back in. O’Haire hoisted Mikey up and nailed the Cruel Intentions as the ref slowly counted to three. [B]Winner:[/B] [I]Sean O’Haire[/I] Teddy Hart walked back with a huge smile of satisfaction after just costing Mikey his undefeated streak. The show went to a quick intermission. Backstage we saw Team Canada [I](Teddy Hart, Eric Young and Johnny Devine)[/I]. Hart did most of the talking, stating that his team may have lost their matches last week, but that that’s in the past and they are looking ahead into the future. At this time, the NYW Tag Team champions, The Naturals [I](Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas)[/I] jump into the scene and begin attacking Team Canada. Big mistake; Canada beat them down horribly and left both Naturals down and out. [B]Singles Match Sean Waltman V Jeff Hardy[/B] This was a fantastic bout as both men’s styles seemed to clash well. Each wrestler seemed to have a passion of hate for each other however as a good part of the match was spent brawling. Both men eventually took a tumble over the ropes and to the outside. During the process, Waltman grabbed a chair and Hardy grabbed a ladder (both on opposite sides of the ring). Each entered the ring at the same time and the ref looked puzzled as this isn’t a hardcore match. The referee grabbed the chair from Waltman first, tossing it to the outside but Hardy swung the ladder full-force, nailing Waltman in the ribs. The ref signaled for the bell but Hardy kept going. He delivered a Twist of Fate on the ladder, followed up by another one. Hardy left, obviously upset about losing the #1 contender match last show. [B]Winner:[/B] [I]Sean Waltman[/I] [B]Non-Title Match Jerry Lynn V Kid Kash[/B] This was a lengthy match as both superstars really pushed their limits. Kash tried ever so hard to upset the champ and maybe line himself up for a future title shot but Lynn kept him grounded. There was a great display of technical showing and high flying as the audience gave a great deal of respect to both men. About half way through the match, Sean O’Haire came down to ringside with a chair, sitting on it as he watched the match. A lot of attention was focused on O’Haire as everyone expected him to get involved. In the end, Lynn had just nailed a DDT but instead of going for the pin, he stared down the #1 contender. Lynn then picked up a lifeless Kash and hoisted him up onto his shoulders; delivering O’Haire’s signature move, the Cruel Intentions. The look on O’Haire’s face was priceless as Lynn got the pinfall. Jerry Lynn immediately stood up and waited to be attacked, however Sean O’Haire decided to wait for another day as he clapped while walking to the back. [B]Winner:[/B] [I]Jerry Lynn[/I][/CENTER] --- [B][U]Predictions:[/U][/B] B-unit(Corp-X): 5 The Rabbitman(Corp-X): 4 Now That's Cool(Corp-X): 3 [U][B]Overal Ranking:[/B][/U] B-until(Corp-X): 10 The Rabbitman(Corp-X): 6 NickC13573(GDS): 4 Now That's Cool(Corp-X): 3 [B][U]Number of Wins:[/U][/B] The Rabbitman: 1 --- [I][SIZE="2"]2 out of the 3 predictions have been posted meaning there is one show left until we get our second winner. Our first winner was The Rabbitman who is currently in second place behind B-unit. It looks like B-unit has this one won but anything can happen at the next prediction card. Good Luck![/SIZE][/I]

[QUOTE=Extreme_Athlete33;162032] [B]Singles Match Sean Waltman V Jeff Hardy[/B] This was a fantastic bout as both men’s styles seemed to [I]clash[/I] well. [/QUOTE] Mesh would be the word your looking for there. I think clash would be an oxymoron. Anyways, I love the roster your using in this promotion.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][U]Breaking Kayfabe[/U][/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="Red"]“The past few shows have gone pretty well,” [/COLOR]stated Jet. NYW Owner Mike Tyson and head booker Jet had gone to a local restaurant after the show. They had tons to talk about and weren’t shying away from any conversation. The first thing on their minds of course was the debut of Team GPW; Ryan Storm and Rock Evans. They both decided that the debut went over quite well and that it’s sure to spice things up in the tag division. Secondly, they talked about NYW champion Jerry Lynn and team Canada captain Teddy Hart. The conversation was struck when Jet asked about how they were doing, knowing that they have had some disagreements recently. Tyson commented that he’s kept them both away from each other as much as he’s been able to and everything seems to be going fine. He told Jet that as long as the two don’t need to work together, there shouldn’t be any problems. They then got onto the conversation about Team Canada in general and how they snitched to Teddy about Lynn’s comments only a couple of months ago. Tyson and Jet both came to a final decision which was already unofficially reached; don’t let them know anymore then they need to. Lastly, Tyson and Jet talked about the whole Jeff Hardy deal. Jet understood the agreement with WWE, but wasn’t sure on its future plans. Tyson explained it clearly; he and Vince McMahon had had a meeting recently, discussing the likes of sharing talent. Although Vince disagreed, he did allow Tyson to have one superstar on one condition; Vince gets one too. So Tyson looked for a cheap talent that would draw at least a few people and came up with Jeff Hardy. Vince agreed, stating that after he’s finished with Hardy, he wants Sean Waltman to further with his Generation-X storyline. Tyson agreed, knowing that he wouldn’t want to keep Waltman around anyway. So it currently looks like this; Hardy has only a few shows left before he’s contract expires with NYW. The agreement was that he could only sign one contract, meaning that once this one is done, Hardy’s done in NYW for good… or at least until his contract with WWE runs out. With that said, the day Hardy leaves, so does Waltman. Waltman was signed to a WWE contract knowing damned well that if he signed it, he’d be finished with NYW. Tyson explained to Jet that they may only have a few shows left, but during that time, they need to get their jobs done.[/CENTER]

[CENTER] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/extreme_athlete33/Rumors.jpg?t=1164936233[/IMG] It seems that both WWE and TNA (who are both currently at war) don’t want to give their opposition any chances of gaining an advantage. Within the past two weeks, WWE have extended three contracts while TNA has extended five. Rene Dupree, Kenny Doane and Kane have all re-signed with WWE while James Mitchell, AJ Styles, David Penzer, Devon Dudley and Terry Taylor re-signed for TNA. Each promotion are basically at each other’s throats, throwing cheap shots left and right yet nothing seems to be working. Everyone is still looking for that one slip to see who can have control over their opponent. Speaking of extending contracts, Grand Prix Wrestling champion Jeff Dupree recently re-signed with his father’s promotion. Brother of WWE superstar Rene Dupree, Jeff basically has a creative control clause in GPW, so it’s no wonder why he jumped at the offer. And on the other side of the globe, NJPW’s tough-guy and former WWE champion Brock Lesnar re-signed as well. Lesnar, who was expected to come back to North America, shocked the world with the announcement of a 16 month contract. And lastly, WWE cruiserweight Jamie Noble recently failed a drug test for steroids. Many had expected WWE to release him, however due to the current war with TNA, throwing him out the door is like basically handing him off to their rival. Noble is expected to be fined however no further actions are scheduled to take place.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][U]Nywtyson.com[/U][/SIZE][/B] Last show saw a lot of action including the debut of two new superstars. They were unknown until one of the men grabbed a microphone and introduced themselves as Ryan Storm and Rock Evans from a rival promotion in the Maritimes by the name of Grand Prix Wrestling. On April 4th, these two men will receive their debut match against two of the superstars in which they attacked; the Amazing Red and Azriel. Also last show, the #1 contender Sean O’Haire defeated the formerly undefeated Mikey Whipwreck. O’Haire recently issued a challenge over Nywtyson.com to any competitors willing to step up and face him on April 4th. He was responded by two superstars in Special K. The challenge was accepted and now, we are scheduled to see a 2 on 1 handicap match. During an interview on the March 21st edition of NYW, the tag team champions Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens attempted an attack on the stable of Team Canada. The numbers game was too much for the Naturals to handle however and ended up getting beat down by the three men. Captain of team Canada Teddy Hart recently told Nywtyson.com that if the Naturals could find a third member, then at the next show, they’d have themselves a little 3 on 3 match. The Naturals confirmed the statement and the match is now scheduled to take place. And lastly, we will see a rematch of an extreme bout which took place at the last show. Jeff Hardy got himself disqualified when he brought a ladder into play. This time however, there will be no disqualifications when these two men meet again in the main event. This and so much more on the April 4th edition of New York Wrestling! [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/extreme_athlete33/NYW06.jpg?t=1165165384[/url] [B]Confirmed Matches:[/B] [I]Tag Team Match[/I] Team Grand Prix (Ryan Storm & Rock Evans) V The Amazing Red and Azriel [I]2 on 1 Handicap Match[/I] Special K (Izzy & Dixie) V Sean O’Haire [I]3v3 Tag Match[/I] Team Canada (Teddy Hart, Eric Young & Johnny Devine) V The Naturals (Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas) and ??? [I]No Disqualification Match[/I] Sean Waltman V Jeff Hardy [B]Bonus Question:[/B] [I][B]1.[/B] New York Wrestling Champion Jerry Lynn is not scheduled to be at the show. Will he be there anyway?[/I] Yes No [I][B]2.[/B] Who will be the Naturals’ third member for the 3v3 match versus Team Canada?[/I] Jerry Lynn Mikey Whipwreck Kid Kash Buff Bagwell [I][B]3.[/B] Who will get the victory in the opening tag team match?[/I] Ryan Storm Rock Evans Amazing Red Azriel[/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"][B]Wednesday, April 4th 2007[/B][/SIZE] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]NYW Results[/SIZE][/U][/B] All lights but the one spotlight centered in the ring go dark and the national anthem is sounded as the largest crowd NYW has had so far rises in respect. After they have seated, a quick video is played to show the events of NYW’s March 21st edition. With that in the past, the April 4th edition is set to start. [B]Tag Team Match Team Grand Prix [I](Ryan Storm & Rock Evans)[/I] V The Amazing Red and Azriel[/B] This was a phenomenal opening bout as the crowd really ate up every second of this match. Team Grand Prix got heavy heat with the GPW logo shirts. This was GPW’s first ever match here in NYW and believe me when I say it, it certainly won’t be their last. These guys know how to wrestle and also how to keep the crowd on their feet. In the end, Rock Evans tossed Red to the outside leaving Azriel for the double team. Evans hoisted the super junior onto his shoulders and swung him around into a neckbreaker variation. He then pointed to the top as Ryan Storm came out of the air with a sick looking Phoenix Splash. That got the three count and although the crowd booed the victory, they applauded their skills. [B]Winners:[/B] [I]Team Grand Prix[/I] After the match, the winners grabbed a microphone and delivered a quick promo to boast themselves. Storm indicated that this is just the beginning and soon enough, he and Evans will knock down each and every tag team in this company until they get what they came here to get; the tag team titles. As Team Grand Prix was making their way to the back, NYW owner Mike Tyson made his way out. As they passed on the entrance way, Tyson gave them a quick staredown before proceeding to the ring. He grabbed a microphone and began to speak. He stated that although he’s not too fond of workers from another company invading his arena, he respects their talents. He then stated that the reason he came out was to talk about tonight’s main event. He stated that he had a bit of bad news about Waltman and Hardy. Although their match will take place in a No DQ match tonight, this is their second last show with the company. The crowd seemed a bit confused so Tyson cleared things up. He stated that both Sean Waltman and Jeff Hardy will be leaving NYW after the next show to further with their wrestling careers. Although he’d like for them to stay, it’s not up to him. He then proceeded to announce that next week, Mike Tyson will personally present a memorial presentation to the two athletes before their departure. [B]3v3 Tag Team Match Team Canada [I](Teddy Hart, Eric Young & Johnny Devine)[/I] V The Naturals [I](Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas)[/I] and ???[/B] The Naturals came out first followed by Eric Young and Johnny Devine. Young had a microphone and announced that Teddy Hart wasn’t at the arena tonight therefore they have no third member. Young stated that they didn’t care however, because they’d still take on the Naturals and their mystery partner in a handicap match. The Naturals didn’t seem to mind and announced their mystery partner as… [I]Mikey Whipwreck[/I]! As Whipwreck was making his way to the ring however, out of no where came Teddy Hart, cracking Mikey in the back of the head with a hockey stick! Team Canada laughed as Mikey lay unconscious. Teddy then pulled out a pair of handcuffs from his tights and handcuffed Mikey to the guard rail. He then proceeded to the ring, joining his team to take on the Naturals. Of course, considering that it was 3 on 2, the Naturals barely stood a chance and ended up getting beaten down horribly. Hart ended up pinning Douglas with a Triple Bypass while Mikey was getting carried out by a stretcher. [B]Winners:[/B] [I]Team Canada[/I] After the match, Special K [I](Izzy & Dixie)[/I] were shown walking toward the ring for the upcoming handicap match with Sean O’Haire when out of no where, they were attacked. Team GPW [I](Ryan Storm & Rock Evans)[/I] laid a brutal beatdown, throwing them into crates and slamming them on the concrete. Before walking off, Evans stated that they’d see Special K next week in the ring. [B]2 on 1 Handicap Match Special K [I](Izzy & Dixie)[/I] V Sean O’Haire[/B] O’Haire came out first with a huge grin on his face, knowing damned well that Special K had been taken out backstage. Their music hit, but only Izzy came out, holding his ribs. He took a microphone and stated that his partner may not be able to compete, but he sure won’t step down. O’Haire laughed as Izzy entered the ring, knowing damn well that this match wasn’t going to last long; and it didn’t. [I]Jerry Lynn [/I]came out to the ring to support Izzy and to watch the #1 contender for his title, even getting up on the ring apron to act as his partner. But Izzy didn’t even have a chance to get the tag because after nailing a Cruel Intentions, O’Haire added insult to injury by finishing Izzy off with Lynn’s own finisher; the Cradle Piledriver. With only one show left until the title shot, the two men had a staredown. Just as the tension rose and everyone expected a fight to breakout, O’Haire tumbled to the mat and rolled out of the ring. [B]Winner:[/B] [I]Sean O’Haire[/I] [B]No Disqualification Singles Match Sean Waltman V Jeff Hardy[/B] Both competitors really put on a hell of a show here with the crowd getting heavily involved. They didn’t seem to be bothered that it was their second last show however, by treating the match just like any other main event. A lot of weapons came into play here including a ladder, table, cookie sheets, and chairs. The match got a few holy sh*t chants as both Waltman and Hardy were pulling out all the stops to get the victory. In the end, Hardy had set up a table and brought Waltman up the ladder. He signaled for a twist of fate and seemed to have everything going his ay until Waltman reversed it into the Buzzkill off a 10 foot ladder! .. And you guessed it, through the table! That received the biggest holy sh*t chant of the night as Waltman put his arm over for the 3 count. Waltman celebrated as Hardy tried to climb to his feet. To everyone’s surprise, Waltman helped up Hardy and after a quick staredown, they… shook hands! The crowd applauded both men as the show ended. [B]Winner:[/B] [I]Sean Waltman[/I][/CENTER] --- [B][U]Predictions:[/U][/B] B-unit(Corp-X): 2 [B][U]Overal Ranking:[/U][/B] B-until(Corp-X): 12 The Rabbitman(Corp-X): 6 NickC13573(GDS): 4 Now That's Cool(Corp-X): 3 [B][U]Number of Wins:[/U][/B] The Rabbitman: 1 B-unit: 1 -- [I][SIZE="2"]congratulations to B-unit for winning the prediction wars. It has been three shows now meaning it's all tallied up and we have a winner. I'll be contacting B-unit asap regarding my next show. Once my next card is up, the process will start over again, therefore you may have the chance of giving me a piece of your creative mind.[/SIZE][/I]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"]Breaking Kayfabe[/SIZE][/U][/B] After a successful show, Mike Tyson and his head booker Jet decided to cruise over to the NYW headquarters and take a look at some statistics involving New York Wrestling. Most looked like this: Starting off in January, NYW had roughly $100,000. At the end of January, NYW had roughly $92,000. The end of February saw roughly $81,000. The end of March saw roughly $69,000. Looking at the past few months as evidence, it seems that NYW has a hard time making money which is a major concern for owner Mike Tyson. He clearly stated to Jet that his goal is to make sure the company doesn’t go into dept because if they do; they’re screwed. On a good note however, the attendance for New York Wrestling shows have been on the rise as of late. These numbers show the amount of people who came to each show. January 24[I](NYW debut show)[/I] – 68 people. February 7 – 64 people. February 21 – 52 people. March 7 – 60 people. March 21 – 99 people. April 4 – 248 people. On another good note, NYW basically started with no overness in any city or state. Seeing as how NYW is situated in New York however, Mike Tyson decided not to leave the Tri-State. By doing so, NYW’s overness has gone from basically zero, up to around 17% in the Tri-State area. That is a huge increase considering the amount of shows which have been put on. And lastly, the current holder of the NYW Heavyweight Championship is Jerry Lynn. Lynn is the first ever champion and has not lost the title yet with a total of one successful defense. The current holders of the NYW Tag Team Championships are The Naturals [I](Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas). [/I]The Naturals are the first ever champions and have not lost the title yet with a total of one successful defense. After a quick discussion about the facts, Tyson decided that Jet’s goals as head booker are to make sure that a) the promotion doesn’t go into dept, and B) They become the #1 promotion in the Tri-State area. With that said, Jet went straight home and worked on methods to save money and gain popularity.[/CENTER]

• 3 weeks later...
[CENTER][U][SIZE="4"][B]Troubles[/B][/SIZE][/U] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Tyson:[/COLOR] That’s it Jet! I can’t take it anymore! We’ve already lost almost half of my money that I had to start; we’re going no where! I say we quit while we can. [COLOR="Red"]Jet:[/COLOR] I’d slap you right now if I knew that you wouldn’t hit me back. Man, listen to me; you need to lose money to make money. I know we don’t have tons of cash to play with right now but it’ll come just be patient. [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Tyson:[/COLOR] And how the hell do you expect things to just magically change? [COLOR="Red"]Jet:[/COLOR] Well, I’ve been thinking; Hardy and Waltman are leaving soon which is going to save us a lot and considering that our roster is over-sized, let’s get rid of the people who we don’t need and who are maybe costing us money that we don’t have to give. If we don’t think they’re going to help us and NYW’s future, then let’s get rid of them. [COLOR="royalblue"]Tyson:[/COLOR] God damn I need a vacation. … fine, we’ll keep this going and you do what you need to do to make us successful but I’m telling you this right now; if you lose all of my money, you’re a dead man. Tyson and I went separate ways for a bit, but the show was about to start in a few hours so I knew we’d cross paths soon. I guess after tonight’s show I’ll have to make some roster cuts in order to save money.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="4"]Nywtyson.com[/SIZE][/U][/B] Returning to the All-Star Sports arena where NYW first made its debut, a number of matches have already been announced to take place. In the opening bout, we’ll see the team of Ryan Storm and Rock Evans (Team Grand Prix) go for 2-0 as they take on the team of Izzy and Dixie (Special K). In their quest to the titles, Team Grand Prix got the victory over Red & Azriel last show. This week, they look to make their path even wider. As promised last show, Mike Tyson will be delivering a farewell memorial to Jeff Hardy and Sean Waltman. Both competitors had a fantastic match a short two weeks ago which ended in a handshake. As each superstar looks to further with their career, we can only expect a great deal of respect to be shown throughout this segment. Speaking of Mike Tyson, he recently announced on nywtyson.com that the tag titles will be on the line as The Naturals defend against rival Team Canada. The Naturals are the first ever NYW tag team champions and haven’t lost the titles yet with only one successful defense, coming against Team Canada. Will the Canadians be able to overcome the undefeated team of the Naturals? Mikey Whipwreck was reportedly rushed to the hospital last show after Teddy Hart handcuffed him to the guard rail and laid on a brutal beating with a hockey stick. Whipwreck is said to be close to 100% and demanded a singles one on one match with the attacker. NYW Owner Mike Tyson granted him the wish this week, on April 18th. Lastly, it’s the show before the big title match between Jerry Lynn and Sean O’Haire. Mike Tyson decided that he wanted to give the fans a taste of what these two could do to each other therefore scheduled them in a tag team match. Each competitors partner is unknown at this time however it has been rumored that both Lynn and O’Haire will get to select their partner. [B]Confirmed Matches:[/B] [I]Tag Team Match[/I] Team Grand Prix [I](Ryan Storm & Rock Evans)[/I] V Special K [I](Izzy & Dixie)[/I] [I]Tag Team Titles Match[/I] The Naturals [I](Chase Stevens & Andy Douglas)© [/I]V Team Canada [I](Eric Young & Johnny Devine)[/I] [I]Singles Match[/I] Mikey Whipwreck V Teddy Hart [I]Mystery Tag Team Match[/I] Jerry Lynn & ??? V Sean O’Haire & ??? [B]Bonus Questions:[/B] [I][B]1.[/B] Who will be Jerry Lynn’s mystery partner?[/I] Jeff Hardy Sean Waltman Shark Boy A new superstar [I][B]2.[/B] Who will be Sean O’Haire’s mystery partner?[/I] Jeff Hardy Sean Waltman Kid Kash A new superstar [I][B]3.[/B] Will the Jeff Hardy/Sean Waltman memorial stay respectful or will it break into chaos?[/I] The memorial will stay respectful The memorial will break into chaos[/CENTER]

[B][SIZE="1"]Wednesday, April 18th 2007[/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][B][U][SIZE="5"]NYW Results[/SIZE][/U][/B] All lights but the one spotlight centered in the ring go dark and the national anthem is sounded as the fair crowd rises in respect. After they have seated, a quick video is played to show the events of NYW’s April 4th edition. With that in the past, the April 18th edition is set to start. [B]Tag Team Match Team Grand Prix [I](Ryan Storm & Rock Evans)[/I] V Special K [I](Izzy & Dixie)[/I][/B] This was quite the intense bout with a lot of fast pace skills showed here. Evans used his strength to his advantage for the most part while the other three flew off the ropes. In the end, Special K couldn’t keep up with the rising tag team as Storm locked Dixie into a butterfly submission after nailing a sit-out scoopslam for the tap-out. The crowd booed loudly as Team Grand Prix celebrated with their 2-0 record. [B]Winners:[/B] [I]Team Grand Prix[/I] Backstage we saw the #1 contender Sean O’Haire. He cut a promo directed toward Jerry Lynn stating that his mystery partner has arrived at the arena and that he guarantees a victory. [B]Tag Team Titles Match The Naturals [I](Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens)[/I] © V Team Canada [I](Eric Young & Johnny Devine)[/I][/B] This was an interesting match-up as both teams tried some innovative spots to win the crowd over. In the end, all four men entered the ring and started brawling. Young was tossed through the ropes and to the outside leaving Devine to take the damage of a Natural Disaster for the win. The naturals had a quick celebration for their second title defense as Young and Devine had a bit of an argument on their way to the back. [B]Winners:[/B] [I]The Naturals [/I] [B]Singles Match Mikey Whipwreck V Teddy Hart[/B] The crowd was heavily into this match as both men mixed it up with all different kinds of wrestling moves. The pace went back and forth quite often with no one clearly getting the upper hand. Whipwreck was still bruised up a bit from his attack the previous show with the hockey stick but he kept battling anyway. In the end, when it seemed like Whipwreck had the match won, Team Canada ran down the aisle. Devine hopped on the apron to distract the ref as Young threw the hockey stick in the ring. Hart picked it up and cracked Mikey over the head with it. Canada scattered out of the ring as Teddy made the cover for the win. [B]Winner:[/B] [I]Teddy Hart[/I] After the bell had already sounded and it seemed like Mikey was out cold, Teddy decided that he hadn’t had enough fun yet. He went under the ring and pulled out a pair of handcuffs! He proceeded into the ring and attached Whipwreck’s wrists to the top rope. He then picked up the hockey stick and began to beat on him until help from the back came out. Once Teddy saw the help on the way, he jumped out of the ring and took off. Mikey was then unlocked and put onto a stretcher for the second consecutive show. NYW owner Mike Tyson then made his way out to the ring after a red carpet and table had been set-up. Tyson grabbed a microphone and began to deliver a speech about what it’s like to be a superstar in New York Wrestling. He then asked Jeff Hardy and Sean Waltman to come out to be granted their promised memorial. They made their way out to a standing ovation and entered the ring. Tyson delivered another speech and as he was about to give them each some sort of certificate, the music of Team Grand Prix echoed throughout the arena. Boos were heard a mile away as Ryan Storm and Rock Evans proceeded to the ring. Storm took a microphone and began to complain about how both Hardy and Waltman lost a series of matches yet is still presented with a certificate. He went on to say that he and Evans have an undefeated record of 2-0 and it has only just begun. He wondered why Team Grand Prix isn’t receiving a certificate, yet these two nobodies are. At this point, Hardy stepped into the face of Storm and they had a stare off. As they were exchanging words, Storm lifted his arm and sucker punched Hardy in the face with the microphone. Evans jumped on Waltman and a brawl was on. Tyson got out of the ring and signaled for backup but it was too late. Waltman was nailed with a Samoan neckbreaker by Evans, taking him out of this attack. Team Grand Prix then focused on Hardy as they double teamed him. Evans then hoisted Hardy up into a powerbomb position as Storm grabbed onto his shoulders for some extra force, driving Jeff Hardy straight through the table. Help then got into the ring but Team Grand Prix fled out faster then bobcats. Waltman was able to eventually make it to his feet before grabbing a microphone. He stated that he knows this is supposed to be his and Hardy’s last show in NYW, but after the altercation which just took place, he can’t leave yet. He guaranteed the fans one more show so that they could watch himself and Jeff Hardy take out Team Grand Prix. [B]Mystery Tag Team Match Jerry Lynn & ??? V Sean O’Haire & ???[/B] The heavyweight champion Jerry Lynn made his way out to the ring first. He introduced his partner as a good friend of his; Ron Killings! The crowd cheered in excitement as Killings made his way out from the back to tag with Lynn. Sean O’Haire then made his way out with a huge smile on his face. He didn’t seem one bit concerned of Lynn’s mystery partner which was a bit odd. He then took the microphone and introduced his partner as a man in which he has tagged with before. A man in which they have won the tag team titles on several occasions. A man in which they were considered one of the best tag teams ever. A man, by the name of Mark Jindrak! ...[I]Jerry Lynn and Ron Killings V Sean O’Haire and Mark Jindrak[/I] Half the crowd probably had to go change their pants after they found out who the two mystery partners were as no one expected this whatsoever. Killings was shocking enough but Jindrak; that just blew them out of the water. The bout was a pretty good one with each competitor getting in a good amount of offense. No one really got the advantage as both teams stayed as solid as could be. In the end, the champ and number one contender was in the ring together when Jindrak got off the apron and ran to the opposite corner. Jindrak then pulled Killings off the apron and hammered him with what seemed to be a knock out hook punch. In the ring, Lynn was going for a Tornado DDT from the corner but Jindrak hopped up and grabbed his hair. Lynn let O’Haire go and directed his attention toward Jindrak which was a huge mistake. Lynn walked right into the shoulders of Sean O’Haire who hoisted him up in the air, nailing the Cruel Intentions. The ref counted the three count as Jindrak entered the ring for the celebration. The crowd booed loudly as this dream team raised their hands in victory. [B]Winners:[/B] Natural Born Thrillers [I](Sean O'Haire and Mark Jindrak)[/I] [/CENTER]

Archived