I liked the idea in EWR and in 04 where u can buy out other promotions totally. But instead of them becoming a child, i would like the fact for the promotion to remain in the data base and you can look at and read all the data, where the superstars that wrestled there, tag teams that formed there, and all the shows they put on, and you can have the option to restart the promotion, or sell it to someone else. or can become a child cause in EWR its cool when you bought out a promotion and their history like titles went with me, also if you buy out a promotion with written contracts, you should be able to decide their fate, if they are released or signed just an idea

[QUOTE=vocalorigami;135776]ive always loved it when you bought out a promotion...gives you a little sense of power...well at least i got that feeling.[/QUOTE] I always loved doing that, especially if your promotion size was at small and you buyout a cult or national company. It's just too bad your promotion didn't increase in size whenever you did that.

[QUOTE=Zero;135713]I liked the idea in EWR and in 04 where u can buy out other promotions totally. But instead of them becoming a child, i would like the fact for the promotion to remain in the data base and you can look at and read all the data, where the superstars that wrestled there, tag teams that formed there, and all the shows they put on, and you can have the option to restart the promotion, or sell it to someone else. or can become a child cause in EWR its cool when you bought out a promotion and their history like titles went with me, also if you buy out a promotion with written contracts, you should be able to decide their fate, if they are released or signed just an idea[/QUOTE] I support your idea! Cool!

Must say I was a big fan of the buyout, the most important thing to me was the rival feds titles. I love Invasion/nWo angles and the feature makes it so much fun. After reading Adam's journal it looks like at least the latter will be included which is music to my ears.

I think buy outs should be in because if a child promotion gets to a curtain size it breaks away from you and then you have to take time away from dark segments/show time to develope the guys you put down there yourself. If, however, you were to buy out a promotion they wouldn't be able to ruin all my plans like that :(

[QUOTE=JP317;135959]I think buy outs should be in because if a child promotion gets to a curtain size it breaks away from you and then you have to take time away from dark segments/show time to develope the guys you put down there yourself. If, however, you were to buy out a promotion they wouldn't be able to ruin all my plans like that :([/QUOTE] I agree totally. It often happens that i send some of my up and coming stars to the "child" promotion, they end up pushing that promotion and i loose the child promotion totally. Like this if you actually own it, then you do not risk loosing the child promotion

Its something i always liked about the old games as well so i personally hope that its in!!! BTW, i dont come on here THAT much and forgot about TEW 2005 until it had already been released for four months, but their does seem a sense of anticipation for the new game parralleled with the first TEW. Now only if they had a General Wrestling Discussion forum in order to entice irregular clientel like me to the forum more often...just a thought Adam...just a thought. Carter.

Well my idea's always been in the player having a contract of sorts, and earn a pay from that promotion, and once you have have enough earned than you can buy a promotion or start a promotion upstart your self, it give a bit more of a pull and a will to keep playing the game to achive a goal

I've always wanted to see that added into a game. The more you earn = The longer you've played, which in turns adds up to the size of promotion you can afford to run after you leave your current position. I think the same logic can be added for the wrestlers too. Let's say if you've employed a wrestler for more than 5 years, logically, if they've saved up their money, they would have alot. Perhaps enough for them to run a little promotion, or depending on how much you've payed them, a big promotion. Any possibility on seeing this added in? If this would be a possibility, every worker in the game would need some sortof account where they can track the amount of money they've earned from their bosses/promotions they've worked for.

[QUOTE=Travis;136211] I think the same logic can be added for the wrestlers too. Let's say if you've employed a wrestler for more than 5 years, logically, if they've saved up their money, they would have alot. Perhaps enough for them to run a little promotion, or depending on how much you've payed them, a big promotion. [/QUOTE] I like that idea. It would shake things up abit and add a new promotion every now and then.

Archived