whats in it? (condensed features list)

Title lineage I think is the one feature that will make it easier for me to book the kind of games I like to play. I generally play DOTT games, where i end up with mid-Atlantic and sign away guy's like backlund and Sammartino. The problem is that that the briscoes, Funks, and Sammartino are all there but have no world titles to their credit, so I always end up trying to start by getting them (quick) world title reigns to satisfy my obssessive compulsive fixation on title histories. Now, when I sign Sammartino (if I can) he will ALREADY be a former WWWF champion, and Race will already be a 6 time NWA champion, so I can just keep those guy's around as "legends" while building up the Flairs, Steamboats and Savages as the next stable of world Champions. I *really* look forward to that. It seems minor and petty, but I think it will make a HUGE differance. Also, all the new options for Japan just look great. Everything from the Loyalty system, the new touring options and the Young Lion system look like they will make Japan into a unique gaming experience. Also by mixing and matching these options you could create a different gaming experience in each region. Right now I'm most interested in what sort of enhancements the editor will have. That remains one of the least developed and least user friendly area of the game, imo.

[QUOTE=panix04;141813]i can honestly say i have neve rhad any real problems with the editor, aside from things not autosaving in the Story section - which occasionally causes me to lose stuff i have edited.[/QUOTE] I should have been more specific. The Worker editor, in the pre-gasme editor section. Makes creating a DB, or even trying to level stats, search or do anything even remotely balanced and functional a huge, HUGE headache.

Archived