whats in it? (condensed features list)

for all of you who have an awful memory like me and what there memories jogged as to the features confirmed in TEW2007, here they are in handy condensed format - just thought it would be helpful! • Future Workers – The ability to set workers to debut at a point after the game begins • Revised contract system with 4 brand new contract types including: Short term, development, Touring and loan • Title lineage. Keep track of belt historys • Game world balancer – a system to make sure the game world always has new staff within it. • Extended advanced booking options – wanna book a 4 Vs 4 match? Now you can! • Product – replaces promotion style, tailor you fed to suit your own booking style and accurately portray real life feds with cool new settings, including being able to edit the recommended match length and the angles/matches ratio • End of week super save – an auto save to help protect your save game from crashes. • Toggled area usage – fed up with game world restrictions? You can now just tuen ‘em off – or not! Its your call! • Delete angles/storys in-game • User Characters – want to be in the game, well this feature is back by popular demand! • Belt prestige – this feature returns with some much needed tweaks, use your titles wisely people! • Brand new owner/ booker stats affect the way certain people run feds. This will add great depth to the game as different feds will act very differently! • In-depth merchandise settings – choose what superstars have what merchandise – yep its time to pull the foam finger out of your nose and start managing your finances (or let the ai do it for ya!) • Restrictions on starting your own fed lowered, you no longer need the top booker award. • Master slide bar added to the editor – this should put a smile on the face of mod-makers! • New statistic – announcing • All new 3rd brand option – one of the most requested features on the boards makes its TEW debut! • all new loyalty stat - workers can be set to be loyal to a specific company or made to be free-lancers. • New House show system - check for chemistry during house shows • re-worked touring system - to better replicate the touring feds of Japan • Un-chained storylines now have a history • Modify/delete advanced booked matches. • Japanese specific young lion statistic. • Much requested return of the internet!

I never get into a really long game. By the time I sit down to start a game I want to continue for a while...the next game comes out to which I'll buy the new game and give away the previous game (although I may keep TEW05 for a while). TEW07 is shaping up to be an awesome game and well worth the money, as always. Finally I'll be able to run the promotion I want and not being restricted to what the game has to offer.

[QUOTE=falleneagleftw;139846]I never get into a really long game. By the time I sit down to start a game I want to continue for a while...the next game comes out to which I'll buy the new game and give away the previous game (although I may keep TEW05 for a while). [/QUOTE] I did this with TEW04, I played around 20 different games all for 2 years, 4 max. I found the longer you play the better the game, [I]especially[/I] with mods. The AI in 05 seemed to work extremely better after a year or two had been simmed, like it was soughting out all the kinks and balancing the game world. The game I've enjoyed the most of any EWR/TEW series is the game I'm still running ('05), it's 2014 and I've taken my fed from %0 pop everywhere to gloabal. The way the game has unfolded has been unbelievable to say the least

It starts to get incredibly interesting when you get past, say, 2008. You start getting things like PRIDE Koiso becoming Burning World Champion, which is probably the equivalent of Christopher Daniels (he's an upper midcarder, right? I don't watch TNA that much :p) becoming WWE World Champion. And Ricky Dale Johnson working for DaVE :p

Austin Aries ended up in WWE in my game around 2009 and feuded with Edge over the title before going on a 15 month reign, all the while taking WWE to cult level. TNA had risen to global on the back of Samoa Joe and Homicide and ROH was about International before being raided by WWE and TNA. The whole world had gotten pretty crazy, Jake Roberts died, Hogan retired and Jericho came out of hiatus but wouldn't sign with anyone, he musn't have been happy with the industry (which was rock bottom everywhere) The thing I enjoyed most in the game was watching WWE go down the drain:D As they dropped in size Vince went from Stephanie to Shane to finally Dusty Rhodes as Head Booker..... Only time will tell:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Jon of iPwn;139766]Looking forward to it, but I'm still new to 2005 so I don't know if I'll make the jump right away. I have so many plans for my fed in 2005 it could take until next summer to feel satisfied with what I've done...LOL[/QUOTE] I think Adam is making a converter so that your 05 files will go into 07. Great Idea I may add, because me buying the game relys heavily on being able to countinue my game.

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;140105]I think Adam is making a converter so that your 05 files will go into 07. Great Idea I may add, because me buying the game relys heavily on being able to countinue my game.[/QUOTE] Uhhh, I don't think so. Unless Adam decides to surprise us with that ability (which I believe is highly doubtful), you'll only be able to covert databases. Meaning you have to start those saves all over again. Plus, won't it be better to see what happens to the game world with a more realistic AI? And that means right from the get-go.

[QUOTE=AfRoMaN36;140105]I think Adam is making a converter so that your 05 files will go into 07. Great Idea I may add, because me buying the game relys heavily on being able to countinue my game.[/QUOTE] Databases, not saved games. Unless, as Akki said, this year is different for some reason. I wouldn't have thought so though. Oh, and Carlito... I guess that makes Aries a worse champion than Diesel :(

I think I said this about 04 too but this game could cost $100 and 20 locks of hair and I'd still buy the day it's released (even if that meant I'd have shave my head:p ) I don't think there's a game I have looked forward to more then 05 and 07 is shaping up to blow it out of the water! I bought Oblivion (Xbox360) two months ago and 05 the day it came out (about 10 months ago), OI still play TEW05 every week and haven't touched Oblivion since, considering that game was voted best of the year and heralded as the greatest game of all time (it was good) I just found TEW so much more enjoyable

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;140292]I think I said this about 04 too but this game could cost $100 and 20 locks of hair and I'd still buy the day it's released (even if that meant I'd have shave my head:p ) I don't think there's a game I have looked forward to more then 05 and 07 is shaping up to blow it out of the water! I bought Oblivion (Xbox360) two months ago and 05 the day it came out (about 10 months ago), OI still play TEW05 every week and haven't touched Oblivion since, considering that game was voted best of the year and heralded as the greatest game of all time (it was good) I just found TEW so much more enjoyable[/QUOTE] I agree 100%. For me TEW07 is easily the most anticipated game for the last 10 years! No overestimation! I am almost 29 and playing games for like 20 years and i can say that even if TEW 07 was 100$ i would stll buy it (i sure hope it is'nt though!!!). The reason i would buy it is because i almost do not play anything else. TEW 05 has great playability. TEW 07 seems to be great already. Adam i have to say you are the man, keep this up!

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;141466]where's the update panix? the worker bees are lost without their queen. i think i may name a tag team after you......Team Panix. i like that.[/QUOTE] Sorry chap, been a hectic weekend - even queen bees need to unwind occasionally! All up-to-date now though! I like the tag team name! Just a little background for anyone who's interested. Panix is the nickname my football team gave me due to my lack of composure when i am being man marked. So thats were that came from (im sure you will all sleep easier knowing that!)

Archived