Turning Wrestlers in 07'

I think that there should be a way to turn wrestlers in 07' by simply having them interfere in a match instead of using angles... especially for hybrid promotions... I really would like to turn a few wrestlers to keep my game fresh, but I'm strictly by the book... NO ANGLES.... I hope that this can be done.. I know in hybrid promotions they really don't care about good and bad guys, but I have tag champs that are 1 heel and 1 face, and I think it would be a cool feature...

One area I think this is especially useful is tag matches. How many times has a wrestler left his opponent, when he went for a tag, thus turning hell? Or maybe a face vs. face match, that starts off with a handshake. as the match moves on, the Champion kicks out of a lot of pinfall attempts, and starts reversing the big moves. Then the challenger gets pissed off, and uses a weapon or the ropes to win the belt.

[QUOTE=The Masterpiece;139882]One area I think this is especially useful is tag matches. How many times has a wrestler left his opponent, when he went for a tag, thus turning hell? Or maybe a face vs. face match, that starts off with a handshake. as the match moves on, the Champion kicks out of a lot of pinfall attempts, and starts reversing the big moves. Then the challenger gets pissed off, and uses a weapon or the ropes to win the belt.[/QUOTE] sounds good to me.. something where you can turn a person during the match.. you still set up a turn the same way and all, but you can have either someone turn from interefering or as you say a tag partner leaves his partner out to dry... and when the match is over it says the same thing it usally does... handle turns? I like your way of thinking....

[QUOTE=jesterx7769;140403]These are good points, are would be nice to have. However, these are what angles are for and is what makes the game let us be creative. After a match, just put your own angle in afterward "After the match worker A beats down Worker B as Worker C and D celebrate laughing"[/QUOTE] what about hybrid promotions? those fans don't want to see angles....

[QUOTE=shipshirt;140438]But with a Hybrid promotion....aren't heels and faces irrelevant anyways?[/QUOTE] yes, but I still think it's a good idea... I know that they really don't care, but I have tag champs that are heel and face and I want them both the same... I don't know why I do I just do... I am what I am and that's all that I yam... or something like that... :D

[QUOTE=jesterx7769;140433]I have never played a Hybrid promotion, so I dont know if you get marked down for having a 1 minute angle, but according to what you said that isn't aloud. If it isnt aloud at all, the feature would definitely be nice for those with Hybrid promotions.[/QUOTE] don't make me break down and do an angle, because I will.... no, I can't, I just don't have it in me....

[QUOTE=jesterx7769;140403]These are good points, are would be nice to have. However, these are what angles are for and is what makes the game let us be creative. After a match, just put your own angle in afterward "After the match worker A beats down Worker B as Worker C and D celebrate laughing"[/QUOTE] Yeah, I made an angle earlier today to cover this which is basically a post match angle where worker a realises worker b walked out on him, allowing worker b to turn... not perfect, but as good a substitution as I could think of. But yeah, the actual in-match note was very handy... I also miss the "lose by partner miscommunication" finish too.

[QUOTE=sebsplex;140462]But yeah, the actual in-match note was very handy... I also miss the "lose by partner miscommunication" finish too.[/QUOTE] I'd love that back :(. I cant wait to see if this is in... Slightly odd that Adam has totally avoided the post.

Or maybe he hasn't said anything because this probably should have been placed in the suggestions forum, rather than the discussion forum. The discussion forum is meant to talk about things that are already in TEW07 and he's probably getting tired of having to move posts over there. No offense to the original writer intended, of course, as it is an excellent idea but again it is a suggestion and not supposed to be part of the discussion board.

[QUOTE=angeldelayette;141150]Or maybe he hasn't said anything because this probably should have been placed in the suggestions forum, rather than the discussion forum. The discussion forum is meant to talk about things that are already in TEW07 and he's probably getting tired of having to move posts over there. No offense to the original writer intended, of course, as it is an excellent idea but again it is a suggestion and not supposed to be part of the discussion board.[/QUOTE] you're right and I'm wrong it should have been put in the suggestions, but it has been up for a while now and I think it has been up before he moved some of the others.... No offense taken..but it has turned into a discussion, so maybe it will be o.k.

Archived