Jimmy Wong Yang

Just wanted to say... I have seen it written many different ways... Don't know if it's his accent or what, but according to Jimmy Yang's MySpace page it's Jimmy Wang Yang... I've seen wong, wayne or whatever. This MySpace was confirmed by Rey's as official, which was in turn confirmed by Ashley's, which I got off of the "Official Women of Wrestling" site. [url]http://www.myspace.com/akioyang[/url]

I don't know what I heard this week, kinda sounded like Wayne and Wang. If you search Jimmy Wayne Yang on WWE.com though, I do know that his videos pop up saying his name is Jimmy Wayne Yang. If they changed his name that quick with no explanation that is dumber than a second coat of paint though.

[QUOTE=Anubis;142316]Yeah, I really hate Brokeback Mountain. Way to go for ruining the cowboy look, jerks! Not that I can pull that look off, but it still looks cool. The Duke is rolling over in his grave.[/QUOTE] Brokeback Mountain is an awesome film and was robbed of best oscar by the overly cluttered and let's face it "hammy" Crash. Jimmy Wang Yang is a legend and might even become as popular as Funaki. "INDEED!!!!"

Archived