Hybrid Logo Request

I first want to thank all of you gurus for doing this stuff... I would like some help in doing a hybrid promotion logo if you don't mind.. I have 3-4 possible names that I would like some one to help do these logos .. Evolution Wrestling... Hybrid Wrestling Alliance... Wrestling Warriors... In Ring Federation... any other cool hybrid names or ideas are welcome..... and logos.... Thank you so much for any help given... I really appreciate it...

Oh well. Thanks anyway... I'm sorry that no one likes me !!!!! (sobbing).. I try to be nice to everyone.... (wiping the tears away)..... I apologize for what ever I've done to make you hate me.... (sniff sniff).... I never meant to hurt anyone....(trying to grasp for air because crying too hard).... Thanks again... I know that I'm not imortant...... So, I leave you now.....(why God Why)..... :D

I used this once before in a game when HHH left WWE (was bored), probably no good for you to use, but I thought i'd at least try to cheer you up after getting no replies.:) [img]http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/3145/evolution7jz.jpg[/img]

dude, seriously, give us graphics guys chance to even read the boards, you cant expect trhat within one day a request for creativeness will be filled, we have to first think of how to put your name into graphics, then make it, and then edit it because our vision didnt come out right etc etc etc, so it takes time :D anyways, i might be able to make something by tomorrow night, othetrwise, itll be the weekend before i can use Fireworks again

[QUOTE=hurricanendp;141958]dude, seriously, give us graphics guys chance to even read the boards, you cant expect trhat within one day a request for creativeness will be filled, we have to first think of how to put your name into graphics, then make it, and then edit it because our vision didnt come out right etc etc etc, so it takes time :D anyways, i might be able to make something by tomorrow night, othetrwise, itll be the weekend before i can use Fireworks again[/QUOTE] oh man, I was just kidding... I was also trying to find a way to keep my thread toward the top, so I wrote my heartfelt message ;) thanks again for your help...

[QUOTE=berrysi;141954]I used this once before in a game when HHH left WWE (was bored), probably no good for you to use, but I thought i'd at least try to cheer you up after getting no replies.:) [img]http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/3145/evolution7jz.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] cool man, it looks good, again ya'll I'm just kidding... havin' fun... you guys are cool and I appreciate the help....

Archived