Hands Like Feet?

[QUOTE=Jimmy;144923]Sorry if this had already been asked, but a scan through the topic list (on all pages) didn't show anything. Are Hands Like Feet going to be producing the theme song for this game?[/QUOTE] Last I heard, in a previous thread, the band broke up/went their seperate ways but one of the members has a new band and they may be doing something with Adam.

[QUOTE=Jimmy;144923]Sorry if this had already been asked, but a scan through the topic list (on all pages) didn't show anything. Are Hands Like Feet going to be producing the theme song for this game?[/QUOTE] Last I heard, in a previous thread, the band broke up/went their seperate ways but one of the members has a new band and they may be doing something with Adam.

[QUOTE=Hands Like Feet;144953]Correct indeed. The song is called "I'm Reborn" and is by my new band 'Twisted Vision'. Heavier than HLF stuff, kind've along the velvet revolver / audioslave lines.[/QUOTE] You guys going to have a CD for sale? Or do ya already?

[QUOTE=Hands Like Feet;144953]Correct indeed. The song is called "I'm Reborn" and is by my new band 'Twisted Vision'. Heavier than HLF stuff, kind've along the velvet revolver / audioslave lines.[/QUOTE] You guys going to have a CD for sale? Or do ya already?

Archived