Title History Question

Ok basically I am assuming all titles will be in the game already. My only question is what about all of the New York area territories that no long exist and became the DaVE title? I am gonna go on a limb and say yes they will be in it too? I know when a title no longer belongs to a promotion(buyouts) it still is in the history. Adam said that you can see all titles somebody held even if the belt isn't around anymore.

Ok basically I am assuming all titles will be in the game already. My only question is what about all of the New York area territories that no long exist and became the DaVE title? I am gonna go on a limb and say yes they will be in it too? I know when a title no longer belongs to a promotion(buyouts) it still is in the history. Adam said that you can see all titles somebody held even if the belt isn't around anymore.

[QUOTE=Sartagis;145489]Any plans yet to include title history for any titles not already on the site?[/QUOTE] Yes. In the US, Canada and Japan, every company's main title belt has a history, and the secondary singles and tag titles for the big companies are also included. There are also histories for some of the now-defunct titles. Mexico, UK and Europe may be added at a later date.

[QUOTE=Sartagis;145489]Any plans yet to include title history for any titles not already on the site?[/QUOTE] Yes. In the US, Canada and Japan, every company's main title belt has a history, and the secondary singles and tag titles for the big companies are also included. There are also histories for some of the now-defunct titles. Mexico, UK and Europe may be added at a later date.

Archived