Future wrestlers

I'm not sure if this is in the correct forum...But, I just cant wait for TEW2007 and I plan on creating a real world data mod.... There is a new option in the game in which you will be able to edit wrestlers who will eventually make their Ideally this will work best with scenerio based mods like DOTT because you can edit in wrestlers correct debuts (I really cant wait for that) But was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or thoughts on of real life people who have yet to begin a wrestling career, but could be within the realm of possibility of turning pro... Man, I am such a dork when it comes to this stuff, but thoughts I have are Reid Flair (Ric Flairs son, solid HS career and appeared in angle years back) Richard Blood Jr (Or Ricky Steamboat Jr. good HS football player/wrestler) Windham Rotunda (Mike Rotundo's son who is outstanding HS wrestler) James Laurinitais (Ohio State Buckey LB and son of Road Warrior Animal) Dallas Hart (brett Hart's son who just began training) Nick Hogan (ugh!) I tried scouring amateur wrestlers ranks and came up with Mohammed Lawal (US olympic wrestler) Karam Gabar ( I think he won gold medal in 2004 and ispretty charismatic-WWE Scouted him) I just wondered if anyone could envision any amateur wrestlers/football players/bodybuilders/pro wrestlers kids/MMA fighters that could perhaps make for for some future Young Lions in next TEW game

[QUOTE=Oldschool;145879]James Laurinitais (Ohio State Buckey LB and son of Road Warrior Animal)[/QUOTE] Might wanna hold off on that one. Assuming he doesn't get hurt, Jim Laurinaitis is NFL-bound. In many ways, he's better than AJ Hawk was (and AJ went #5 overall), but he's really raw right now. I can see him being a top-10 pick when he comes out.

[QUOTE=Oldschool;145879]James Laurinitais (Ohio State Buckey LB and son of Road Warrior Animal)[/QUOTE] Might wanna hold off on that one. Assuming he doesn't get hurt, Jim Laurinaitis is NFL-bound. In many ways, he's better than AJ Hawk was (and AJ went #5 overall), but he's really raw right now. I can see him being a top-10 pick when he comes out.

Blade Hart (Bret Harts other son) Jade Hart (one of Bret Harts daughters) Alexandra Sabin (One of Bret Harts daugthers) Jennifer Neidhart (One of Anvils Daughters, sister of Nattie) Kristen Neidhart (One of Anvils Daughters, Sister of Nattie) Angela Annis (One of Georgia Harts daughters, brother of Teddy Hart) Annie (One of Georgia Harts daughters, brother of Teddy Hart) Matt Annis (One of Georgia Harts daughters, brother of Teddy Hart, not sure, but he might be dead) Lindsay Bassarab (One of Ben Bassarab & Alison Hart daugthers) Brooke Bassarab(One of Ben Bassarab & Alison Hart daughters)

Blade Hart (Bret Harts other son) Jade Hart (one of Bret Harts daughters) Alexandra Sabin (One of Bret Harts daugthers) Jennifer Neidhart (One of Anvils Daughters, sister of Nattie) Kristen Neidhart (One of Anvils Daughters, Sister of Nattie) Angela Annis (One of Georgia Harts daughters, brother of Teddy Hart) Annie (One of Georgia Harts daughters, brother of Teddy Hart) Matt Annis (One of Georgia Harts daughters, brother of Teddy Hart, not sure, but he might be dead) Lindsay Bassarab (One of Ben Bassarab & Alison Hart daugthers) Brooke Bassarab(One of Ben Bassarab & Alison Hart daughters)

Archived