A Blast In The Past

Dochappy

Jeff Lowes vs. marty jannety [B][COLOR=green] "The Wanderer" Jeff Lowes vs. Marty Jannety Jannety and Slick were already in the ring,by the time I made it the out,there were a few people chanting my name and most of the others were already booing or chanting for Marty.Marty looked pumped and ready for action and already I'm fearing for the worst,Jannety and Slick tell the ref to check me for a foreign object. The ref casually strolls over and begins to check me as I bad mouth him and the fans eat it up and hail me with boos.The match begins and Marty takes the start with a suplex to arm-bar series. Slick tells Jannety to go to the top ropes and Marty does as told by quickly leaping up to the top turnbuckle and jumping off nailing me in the face with his knee. Back on the mat,he nails me with a few elbow drops.I get back up and start with some hammerlocks and armbars followed by elbow drop to the knee . Since he's got the high flying bug today I decide to focus on the legs . I pick him up and hit a solid knee breaker. He Irish whips me into the ropes and Slick grabs my feet giving Marty the chance to take to the top and hit another flying knee. I'm tired and ready to end the match so I slip on my pair of brass knuckles and level marty with a shot to the jaw.Slick is hollering and complaining as I go for the pin . 1 ... 2. . . . Kickout! Marty gets up and takes me down several notches with a fast paced offense. We are both on the edge of defeat as the energy is literally drained from us.I'm standing in the middle of the ring dazed and confused , Jannety pounces to the top rope and jumps off trying to hit me with the knee again , Luckily I'm one step ahead and I catch him mid air in a firemans carry . The crowd goes silent only to raise to a slight roar after I hit the Home Sweet Home from the firemans carry position. I get the pin fall finally. match length: 12 minutes Match Rating: C[/B][/COLOR] [I]The tips Terry Funk gave me really helped Marty left as soon as the match was over so I still couldn't talk to him , but I know what hospital his girlfriend is at so I'm going to pay a visit.[/I] [QUOTE=C-State On the Run Card Results] [B]Terry Funk[/B] defeats Super Destroyer II [B]Roger Kirby[/B] defeats Jerry Oates - retains the Cstate television title [B]Bob Sweetan[/B] defeats Porkchop Cash [B]"The Wanderer" Jeff Lowes[/B] defeats Marty Jannety [B]Buzz Tyler[/B] defeats Tommy Rogers [B]Stan Hansen[/B] defeats Luke Graham [B]Harley Race and Ted Oates[/B] defeats The Moondogs[/QUOTE] [COLOR=red] Well you guys did some good predictions and both of you got more than 3 right so each of you can pm whatever move you want me to add , if its already in the DOTT scenario jsut tell me the name , if not I'll need the main info on the move. Also if you don't want to do all that then there's no need its all up to you :)[/COLOR]

[B]Friday -[/B] [I]Without having any bookings today I decide to take Sophie out. Pharrel declines to go stating he has some work left to do , mostly posting a few columns to the bulletin boards. I decide to take Sophie to a three star restaurant. Afterwards we went for a stroll in the park. We return back to the apartment , only to be greeted by Pharrel who is extremely happy.[/I] [COLOR=green]"Man Daniel , you won't believe it!. You've received two letters from two fans of yours." More excited than I he jumps up and hands me the two letters. " Dang , I didn't know I had any fans." , I begin to read the letters and to my surprise both fans want me to include a new move to my arsenal . One fan that goes by the nick of Maddog wants to start using the fireball. This might be a good idea I could replace my heart kick , because at the moment I rarely hit it , I have to ask my trainer of course . the other fan by the nick of EPW wants me to incorporate a Spinning Power bomb (360 power bomb) I don't think I'll be strong enough to lift my opponents but I'll keep it in mind and when I get stronger I'll definitely use it..[/COLOR] [I]4 hours later I arrive at Longgrove Community hospital . after slipping a male nurse some cash , I am told Marty and his girlfriend are in room 12. With flowers in hand I walk up to the door and knock . On the third knock Marty opens the door.[/I] [COLOR=blue][B]"What are you doing here Jeff ?" , by the expression on his face , I could tell he was surprised to see me and compelled as too why I was here. "I heard about your girlfriend and wanted to visit and to offer my condolences and giver her these." I hand him the the flowers and his confused expression fades . He smiles and welcomes me in . resting unconscious in the bed is a medium toned blonde headed woman in her mid twenties , Tubes and machines clutter the bedside and her head is covered in bandages. "Thanks for the flowers and actually coming to visit , you're the only other person to visit besides her parents . She's looking better now , since the cuts have healed , but the doctors say there is no telling when she'll awake from her coma. I hope things pick up soon for me if not I'll have quit the business , sell my house and get a regular job. The insurance company refuses to help with the hospital bill and her parents are doing their best , but it's still not enough . If I don't come up with $5,000 soon , they're going to take her off life support." He bends over her bed and kisses her forehead slightly. "Sorry to hear that man , but I may have a solution. " I pulled out a wad of money and laid it on the edge of the hospital bed . He looked on dumb founded . "What is all that cash for ?" , Now he is staring at the cash and seldom he looks up and stares at me. "That cash if for her , it should be roughly around $3,000 . That's all the cash I have on hand." "Why would you give us all this money ? We barely know you ?" He slowly eases his hand toward the cash. "Let's just say its a business agreement. and that is your payment . I want you to train me every other weekend , o whenever you are free." He begins to chuckle and walks close to me. "So you want me to train you and for this training you'll give me this all of this cash ?" "That's the deal , well I have to go get some rest hopefully I'll get booked tomorrow. Contact me whenever your ready to start the training. " with that I begin walking to the door[/B][/COLOR] [I]---- maybe now with marty helping out with training I'll progress a little faster.[/I]

[B]Saturday[/B] ------------ [I]I get a call from Cstate and I'm booked to go against Tommy Rogers on tonights tv taping , I call and inform the other promotions that I wouldn't be showing up.[/I] [QUOTE=Central States All Stars(TV)(CARD)] [B]Gentleman Ken , Nature Boy , Mr. Piledriver , and Marty Janetty vs. Avalanche , Bulldog Bob , Jerry and Oates "The Wanderer" Jeff Lowes vs. Tommy Rogers - 60 minute time limit match Super Destroyer II vs. Luke Graham Ox Baker and The Grappler #1 vs. Harley Race and Bruiser Brody[/B][/QUOTE] [I]overall a decent card , maybe i can pull a decent match with Tommy.[/I] ----------- I meet Tommy and Marty backstage , they are chatting it up , marty is telling Tommy about how I gave him the money . Tommy approaches me and tells me it was a nice I thing I did for marty and he wished me luck for tonights match. [COLOR=green]"The Wanderer" Jeff Lowes vs Tommy Rogers - 60 minute time limit match I started the match strong dominating Tommy for five minutes with basic wrestling moves and holds. he rebounds with several well placed punches to my skull. Not backing down I exchange blows and hit him with a drop toe hold. After standing up he makes his way to the top rope and jumps off with a axehandle smash , but I move out of the way and he falls to the mat. I mount my self on top of him and begin hitting several chops to the head followed by an armbar. I lift him and throw him into the ropes and pop him with a hard Mongolain chop. He's already dazed and sucking wind. I throw him over the top rope to the outside , On the outside I ram him into the ring post and barricade several times and DDT him onto a chair. I try for a fireball but he knocks the flash paper out of my hand and rolls me back in. He wears me down a little and hits the sunset flip for a 2 count . I though the match was over right there but luckily I escaped the 3 count. I regain my composure and hit him with the Home Sweet Home . With blood flowing freely from his head I cover him for the 1 . . . 2 . . . Kick out! he picks me up and tries hitting the sunset flip again , but I break loose and drop him to the mat with a body slam . with him on his stomach I lock on a hammerlock and flip over him . His arm is in shambles and he has no option but to submit giving me the victory. match time ; 25 minutes match Rating: B-[/COLOR] [QUOTE][B]card results Avalanche , Bulldog Bob , Jerry and Oates defeats Gentleman Ken , Nature Boy , Mr. Piledriver , and Marty Janetty "The Wanderer" Jeff Lowes defeats Tommy Rogers Luke Graham defeats Super Destroyer II Harley Race and Bruiser Brody defeats Ox Baker and The Grappler #1 [/B][/QUOTE] [I]back stage Ron Bass and Roger kirby give me some microphone tips and jerry oates and Moondog Spot give me Psychology tips. before leaving mart and I have a brief chat.[/I]

Sunday week 2 [B]Sunday;[/B] [I]early Sunday morning I get a call from CWF , they want me to attend tonights show because they've put me up against none other than Lex Luger. . I tell Pharrel and Sophie my plans and start packing for the trips. . . . . . . . I get to the arena and I see the card posted on the locker room door[/I] [QUOTE]Wrestling From Florida: Jack hart vs. Mando Guerrero Jeff Lowes vs. lex Luger Mike Davis vs. Scott Mcgee Superstar Billy Graham vs. Mike Rotundo[/QUOTE] [I]During the Jack hart vs guerrero match I did my best to physke myself up , most of the other guys were here and there talking among themselves Before exiting the locker room to the ring . I begin chatting with Fallen Angel . we were having a good chat until Luger came up and put his arm around her shoulder. He makes it known that Angel is his woman and that any man that tries to talk to her gets their punishment in the ring . OH Crap! I'm definitely in trouble now.[/I] [B][COLOR=green]Jeff Lowes vs. Lex Luger: The crowd really hated us at the start , I dunno if they were booing both of us or just Luger , but they were making it known they hated us . I started it off with a few well placed forearms to the gut neck and back of the head. Tried for a drop toe hold but I was denied. Luger responded with a deadly clothesline followed up with a side headlock that he squeezed so tight I was loosing oxygen. He whips me in the ropes and hits me with a super hard shoulder block . he wasn't wrestling me he was really fghting me trying to hurt me. I get a quick breath and try for an arm wringer but he refuses to sell it and we both end up looking like fools . The crowd began throwing garbage in the ring. I took it upon myself to get the fans interested. , so I pull out a springboard elbow out of my arsenal , and this catches the big Brute off guard. having the upper hand I quickly begin stomping on his arm as hard as I can. I proceed to kick him in the head a few times all the while telling him he better realize who the F***k he's trying to mess with . Seeing that the crowd is ready for this to end I quickly lock on a rolling hammerlock for the submission victory. match Length: 15 minutes match rating: C+[/B][/COLOR] [B]mando defeats jack Jeff defeats Luger scott mcgee defeats mike davis Billy graham defeats Mike Rotundo[/B] [I]After the match I storm back to the locker room and retrieve my things and head home , i can't believe Lex would stiff me like that , I hope I broke that Big Brute's arm.[/I] the next update I will be changing things a bit . I'll try to make it so each post will be a full weeks worth but don't worry I'll do my best to keep it tidy. this will help me in the long run

I like this alot and this is a great idea. I would like to ask you two questions so that I could try this as well: 1) Where did you get the file for the wrestlers and 2) how did you change the time/date so that you could go back in time? Thanks for your response and good luck to you in your time travelling career.

Week 3 [B]Week 3[/B] [B]Monday and Tuesday -------------------[/B] [I]Today I had another day off , but Marty wanted to meet me at noon. We practiced several holds and maneuvers and he congratulated me for beating Lex Luger. he promised to teach me a new move in out next training session. the rest of the day I spent with Sophie and Phareel went off on his own somewhere.[/I] [B]Wednesday. -----------[/B] [I]I'm called up by PIWn and I've got a match against Billy Two Eagles. Hopefully I can pull a victory tonight backstage i talk to several people and they are nice enough to give me tips for my upcoming match.[/I] [COLOR=green][B]"The Wanderer" Jeff Lowes vs. Billy Two Eagles: ----------------------------------------------------------------[/B] [I]Billy Two Eagles came into this match beating me as if I owed him money. Everytime I turned around He would hit me with viscious knife edge chops to head , gut, chest ; heck he even had the nerve to try to knife edge chop me below the belt. At the 15 minute mark I was busted open from a hard chop to the head , and defeat was a mere seconds. he whipped me into the ropes , I hit the ref on the way and he goes down. I didn't mean to honestly the blood was in my eyes and I couldn't see. Billy tryed to follow up with a flying Forearm but Luckily I was able to sidestep , grab his arm and slam him down in a variation of the arm wringer slam. With the ref out I threw Two Eagles out of the ring and beat the crap out of him. The highlight was when I hit the Home Sweet Home through the table to bust Billy open . I rolled him back into the ring only to met with another chop . he followed up with a successful flying forearm and then I fell victim to not one but three War Dances. The blood was really flowing from my head now and I was scared the ref would end the match after seeing how bloody I was. Billy picked me up and hit 2 piledrivers only for me to kick out of the pin. I get a small second wind and hit the Home Sweet Home once again but he kicks out at 2. I try to nail him with the brass knuckles but he reverses and hits me with the War Dance Flurry again , but luckily I have enough energy to kick out. The fans start cheering , but I can barely hear them it appears that my ear has been cut also. [B]I surge up enough power and Hit the Home Sweet Home for the third and final time.[/B] After pinning Billy Two Eagles , I help him up and we both shake hands , medics rush out to tend to our injuries.[/I] [B]Match Length: 34 minutes Match Rating: B-[/B][/COLOR] [I]backstage I thanked Dutch Savage , Hugo Savinovich , Dean Ho , and The Tonga Kid for thier tips and leave the arena favoring my head , luckily I only needed 2 stitches , Billy on the other hand had to have 25 . it appears when I hit the Home Sweet Home through the table , a piece of the wood jabbed in the side of his head.[/I] [QUOTE=Stats] [B]WORLD OVERNESS: USA: 8 Canada:0 Mexico:0 Japan: 0 UK.:0 Europe:0 Australia:0 ---------------------------------------- SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Spirit: 16 Stamina: 40 Looks: 42 Power: 15 Toughness: 42 Respect: 2 Technique: 46 Charisma: 11 Speed: 5 Microphone: 14 Psychology: 27 Safety: 25[/B][/QUOTE] [B]Thursday: -------------[/B] [I]I recieve another call from Cstate and they want me to fight Marty Janety again on tonights show , I tell them I have no other arrangements and and that I'll be there. I actually lied CWF contacted me and had me booked for tonight but I like Cstate more ;)[/I] [QUOTE=Cstate on the Run Card] Super Destroyer II vs harley Race Tommy Rogers and porkchop Cash vs. Jerry oates and Roger Kirby jeff Lowes vs. marty Janety - 30 minute time limit match Buzz Tyler vs Bob Sweetan Killer karl Krupp vs. Luke graham Moondog Spot vs. Ted oates[/QUOTE] [COLOR=green][B]Jeff Lowes vs. Marty Janety - 30 minute time limit match --------------------------------------------------------------------------[/B] [I]Jannety started out very sluggish only able to connect with low level basic wrestling techniques. When he tried for the more flashier moves I countered and made him pay with hard hitting chops. At the 5 minute mark I busted Marty open after hitting not one , not two but 5 seated chop flurries to the head. Afterwards , I whipped in into the ropes and hit a massive Mongolian strike that got the ref warning me . I slurred a few words toward the ref and followed up by Hitting A quick Heart kick! Marty is down on the mat and in dire pain. Slick , Marty's manager , tried to interfere but the ref wasn't having any of it and made him leave the ringside area.. Janety got a second wind and tried to hit the sunset flip but luckily I caught him and lifted him onto my shoulders (powerbomb formation). I figured the match was over and I had it all int he bag , the fans were actually cheering me so I wanted to give them a show . I could have easily pinned marty but I went full speed Ahead .[B] With marty up on my shoulders in powerbomb form I start spinning around and quickly fall to the mat hitting a 360 powerbomb. I really messed up though , I haven't practiced that move much and I came close to injuring myself and Marty. [/B]Winded and both tired . Marty gets up first and lifts me to my feet. he bounces off the ropes and hits a flying forearm and getting the 3 count to end what was the best match of the night.[/I] [B]Match Length: 21 minutes match rating: B-[/B][/COLOR] [I]Backstage Marty stops me and congratulates me on a good match. [B]"Great match man , we really got the fans into it didn't we ?" , he was jumping with energy while I was bummed for losing a match that I should have won. "yeah man the crowd was getting hot , too bad I nearly killed the both of us and to top it off I lost a match that I should have won." , I sat down on the bench next to me and buried my head in my lap . I loved the job but it can be so taxing , I know the reason I lost the match was my fault . I sinned , I was greedy. "That was a harsh powerbomb , but with practice and training you can learn to pull it off easily. That Heart Kick of yours though , is nasty and fast . I tried my best to block it but I was too late. and don't even get me started on those chops . I'm just glad you didn't hit me with That Leg lock Face Crusher , from what I hear everyone you've done it to are still having pains today. what do you call that anyway ?" , he sat down next to me and took a gulp of his gatorade. "I call it The Curb Stomp. and I'm sorry for the screw up , did I mess your head up that bad ?" , I sat their and watched the other workers talk , relax and some even preparign for their last matches. "Doesn't need stitches , so it's okay , I better get going . Got to get to the hospital . She's showing signs of improvement and they say she can wake up from her Coma any day now." He stands and holds his hand out wanting to shake my hand. "Glad to hear she's doing better , I'll talk to you later ." , We shake hands and I watch as he leaves the room.[/B] After showering I leave after saying goodbye to the other guys.[/I] [QUOTE=CSTATE On The Run Results] Cstate on the Run Card: harley Race defeats Super Destroyer II Jerry oates and Roger Kirby defeats Tommy Rogers and porkchop Cash marty Janety defeats Jeff lowes- 30 minute time limit match Bob Sweetan defeats Buzz Tyler Killer karl Krupp defeats Luke graham Moondog Spot defeats Ted oates[/QUOTE] [B]Friday -----------[/B] [I]Luckily I didn't have booking tonight so Sophie and I went and visited marty and his girlfriend in the hospital . Pharrel hasn't been around the past 2 days , I hope he's ok[/I] [B]Saturday -------------[/B] [I]Mr. Geigel calls me up and again he has booked me and Marty Jannety in match for tonights card Here's the whole card: Tommy Rogers vs. Ken Timbs Jeff Lowes vs. marty Jannety Roger Kirby and jerry Blackwell vs. Rusher Kimura and Bruiser Brody Killer karl kropp vs. ted oates[/I] [COLOR=green][B]Jeff Lowes vs. Marty Jannety ----------------------------------------------[/B] [I]Marty was on fire tonight , barely letting me get any offense. When I finally took the offensive , he quickly put a stop to it by reversing everything I could come up with. He nailed me with everything he possibly good but I refused to stay down . Slick interfered many times during the match and the ref just watched him with out a word , but when I rub marty's head across the ropes I get warned . BULL CRAP!! I start nailing marty in the head with the chops hoping to bust him open quickly , but no such luck . he comes running toward me and I try to backdrop him over the rops but he lands feet first on the apron . Luckily I was able to up and hit another massive heart kick knocking him off the apron and onto the floor. I follow up and decide to break the rules a bit throwing him into the ringpost , barricade and etc. With him dazed I quickly jump the barricade and walk out into the crowd only to be pelted with foam cups and garbage. I make haste and roll marty back into the ring. . I try for the Curb Stomp but he rolls out of the way and trips me in return. [B]Again he runs toward me and I backdrop him up and over the rope , but like a cat he lands feet first on the apron again!. I try to kick him off but he punches me between the eyes giving him enough time to flip over and pin me with the Slingshot Sunset Flip.[/B][/I] [B]match length: 27 minutes match Rating ; C+[/B][/COLOR] [I]Ken Timbs defeated Tommy Rogers Roger Kirby and jerry Blackwell defeats Rusher Kimura and Bruiser Brody Killer karl defeats ted oates backstage Luke Graham met up with me and gave me some tips to help with the wrestling basics.[/I] Part 2 up next

[B]Sunday: -----------[/B] [I]Got a call from CWF and they've decided to book me against Kung Fu .I have only 8 hours to get there though[/I] [QUOTE=CWF Wrestling From Florida Card] Mando Guerrero vs. B Brian Blair Jeff lowes vs. Kung Fu Jack hart vs Lex Luger[/QUOTE] [COLOR=green][B]Jeff Lowes vs Kung Fu ------------------------------------[/B] [I]Kung Fu started out like a Mexican jumping bean, he was all over the ring and then I knew this match would be bad for me. Luckily I was able to slow him down with my chops but the mask was enough padding to take the impact off my chops to his head. His speed was just too much for me and I couldn't keep up. after dazing me with a barrage of swift hard kicks , he climbed the ropes and jumps off with a flying knee , I quickly catch him in mid air and try to hit the home sweet home but he pokes me in the eyes and hits a variation a double arm face buster.[/I] [B]Match length: 23 minutes match rating: B -[/B][/COLOR] [QUOTE=CWF Wrestling From Florida Results] Mando Guerrero defeats B Brian Blair Kung Fu Defeats Jeff lowes Lex Luger defeats Jack Hart[/QUOTE] [I]backstage I talk to a few guys before I'm interrupted by a stage hand. he tells me theres a call for me at the main office. I quickly rush to the office and take the call . It was Sophie , she was worried that Pharrel hasn't shown up yet. I really wanted to go and be by her side but CWF was holding a double header and I was told to stay and watch the next show even though I wasn't booked . In the long run it helped out because Luke Graham and Black Bart ended up giving me a miniature training lesson.[/I] I tried to make the whole week fit into the above post but I was unable to

Archived