Now I feel like a newb

Wow, so for the first time I did the superstar challenge thing with someone in SWF or TCW or anyplace with a written contract, and that means it was the first time I got to work for someplace national or bigger (In DOTT I'm like | | close with the high potential selection.). But so I wrestled my first match for them, and I got a popularity gain in 15 regions but I also got a popularity BOOST in 15 regions. Uhhh does someone who has worked for bigger places like this want to explain it to me? Please?

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;147916]... But so I wrestled my first match for them, and I got a popularity gain in 15 regions but I also got a popularity BOOST in 15 regions.[/QUOTE] A Gain and a Boost are the same things, noob. ;) Was it on a television show? If so, the larger promotions have bigger areas of network coverage. While you havent provided the details needed to accurately answer, I'd imagine that is the case. Was your gain/boost in Canada and the U.S.? (That would be 15 regions)

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;147916]... But so I wrestled my first match for them, and I got a popularity gain in 15 regions but I also got a popularity BOOST in 15 regions.[/QUOTE] A Gain and a Boost are the same things, noob. ;) Was it on a television show? If so, the larger promotions have bigger areas of network coverage. While you havent provided the details needed to accurately answer, I'd imagine that is the case. Was your gain/boost in Canada and the U.S.? (That would be 15 regions)

My population went up in the US, Canada, and Mexico (I don't think my popularity in Mexico was an E across the board beforehand), and yes, it was a TV show. But what I was confused about, is why it's two different messages and not just one. As in, why in case A. Would I get a boost, and why in case B. Would I get a gain?

My population went up in the US, Canada, and Mexico (I don't think my popularity in Mexico was an E across the board beforehand), and yes, it was a TV show. But what I was confused about, is why it's two different messages and not just one. As in, why in case A. Would I get a boost, and why in case B. Would I get a gain?

Archived