Not a Suggestion but rather a Query

Seeing as we know about the much-anticipated future workers add-on, I was wondering: Will there be a similar proposition for future feds? Thus allowing historical mods to accurately simulate the start-up dates of certain new feds, thus avoiding the chance of having ROH in 1994! :)

It's not planned, no. A wrestler is going to debut about the same time every game because it's mainly down to his age, and so is consistent. A promotion start up date would really be tied to the universe status itself, and so inconsistent with a set date. For example, lets say you start a game in the 1970s and end up in the late 1990s \ early 2000s. Regardless of how the game world has evolved, Randy Orton is probably going to debut about this time, because he's the right age (I'm generalising slightly for clarity). However, go forward a few years and there's no real reason why TNA would be guaranteed to start at that date - it started in reality for a number of factors (Jarrett being available, no competition for the WWE, etc, etc), none of which are guaranteed to be in place. If ECW and WCW were still active, and Jarrett was employed by one of them, then it's unlikely they'd have started.

It's not planned, no. A wrestler is going to debut about the same time every game because it's mainly down to his age, and so is consistent. A promotion start up date would really be tied to the universe status itself, and so inconsistent with a set date. For example, lets say you start a game in the 1970s and end up in the late 1990s \ early 2000s. Regardless of how the game world has evolved, Randy Orton is probably going to debut about this time, because he's the right age (I'm generalising slightly for clarity). However, go forward a few years and there's no real reason why TNA would be guaranteed to start at that date - it started in reality for a number of factors (Jarrett being available, no competition for the WWE, etc, etc), none of which are guaranteed to be in place. If ECW and WCW were still active, and Jarrett was employed by one of them, then it's unlikely they'd have started.

Does the formation of new feds respond to the current game world in some general way? That is to say, if SWF were to go under and DAVE was still Cult, would the game sense the need for another big US fed and have a national (or nearest) US based fed open shop sometime in the next year or so?

Does the formation of new feds respond to the current game world in some general way? That is to say, if SWF were to go under and DAVE was still Cult, would the game sense the need for another big US fed and have a national (or nearest) US based fed open shop sometime in the next year or so?

Learned something new here, thanks D-Lyrium. So I imagine, for the mod maker's, the new promotion's is where you would put the, well, new promotions. Then when the time is right, this promotion will debut with an owner (although might not be the one that did it in real life), and scouting for talent.... IF the need for this promotion exists (Balance).

Learned something new here, thanks D-Lyrium. So I imagine, for the mod maker's, the new promotion's is where you would put the, well, new promotions. Then when the time is right, this promotion will debut with an owner (although might not be the one that did it in real life), and scouting for talent.... IF the need for this promotion exists (Balance).

Archived