Football Manager 2007 Demo

davidEFC

Has anyone played it yet? I have and it's awesome. I off course went Everton and to actually get my teeth in to this game after reading about it for so many months is awesome. The funniest thing up to now is I assigned an Everton youth player to be tutored by Andy Van Der Meyde on and off the pitch and the youth player doesn't like it one bit. He doesn't think being with Andy Van Der Meyde off the football pitch will help him progress, I thought that was hillarious considering Van Der Meyde's off the field problems. I have played 3 league games so far and won them all. Does anyone know how long they can play the demo for? I guess one season but.....

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;151504]I haven't played the demo because in a game like this I inevitably want to go on and on and on and the demo will limit me. I'm itching to play the full game though!!! You don't know when the release date is do you?[/QUOTE] Si have said the game is on course for a October 20th release.

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;151504]I haven't played the demo because in a game like this I inevitably want to go on and on and on and the demo will limit me. I'm itching to play the full game though!!! You don't know when the release date is do you?[/QUOTE] Si have said the game is on course for a October 20th release.

[QUOTE=panix04;151512]generally the football manager demo is 1/2 a season[/QUOTE] Ok, thanks for letting me know, they could of give us at least a full season on the most eagerly anticapated football management game ever. Roll on October 20th.

[QUOTE=panix04;151512]generally the football manager demo is 1/2 a season[/QUOTE] Ok, thanks for letting me know, they could of give us at least a full season on the most eagerly anticapated football management game ever. Roll on October 20th.

Archived