TEW07 - TheEgo vs Panix vs TCP - The Game

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Ego;153251]Common guys speak up....dont be scared..... Hollywood Championship Wrestling, will destroy you....but dont be scared![/QUOTE] [I]*Sneers at Hollycrap Wrestling*[/I] Yes, quite. There has to be someone who wants to get involved? Lukip? Remainianianinaninniaann? JOHNNY FENOLI??? *[I]Best New York accent[/I]* Hey, what about Adam? I could take 5 minutes outta my day to kick his ass at his own game. :cool:

[QUOTE=The Ego;153251]Common guys speak up....dont be scared..... Hollywood Championship Wrestling, will destroy you....but dont be scared![/QUOTE] [I]*Sneers at Hollycrap Wrestling*[/I] Yes, quite. There has to be someone who wants to get involved? Lukip? Remainianianinaninniaann? JOHNNY FENOLI??? *[I]Best New York accent[/I]* Hey, what about Adam? I could take 5 minutes outta my day to kick his ass at his own game. :cool:

As I have already said I will crush you all... but I have no multiplayer knowledge...I could be taught, but Im sure youd want someone more experienced... your loss, or should I say, your gain, you wouldn't have to lose to me.

As I have already said I will crush you all... but I have no multiplayer knowledge...I could be taught, but Im sure youd want someone more experienced... your loss, or should I say, your gain, you wouldn't have to lose to me.

I would be interested, However, I'm not familiar on how to play a multi-player game...I'm already planning a game/diary for when TEW2007 comes out, using a booking style, that is (not surprisingly) "Old School" using many classic angles and storylines with todays talent.

I would be interested, However, I'm not familiar on how to play a multi-player game...I'm already planning a game/diary for when TEW2007 comes out, using a booking style, that is (not surprisingly) "Old School" using many classic angles and storylines with todays talent.

BRING IT ON!!!! I will throw my name in that hat quite violently i must say too... I am kicking my friends ass pretty badly over here and I need some tougher opponents... still kind of new to multiplayer through a thread but I will get it down fast... BRING IT!! PS I will be representing Team Bring It in the draft:)

BRING IT ON!!!! I will throw my name in that hat quite violently i must say too... I am kicking my friends ass pretty badly over here and I need some tougher opponents... still kind of new to multiplayer through a thread but I will get it down fast... BRING IT!! PS I will be representing Team Bring It in the draft:)

Archived