Round of Applause!!!

Guest Cyanide
[QUOTE=sabu_420;155550]First off, I don't even know what RSPWF stands for or is, so it sure wasn't me. Second of all I'm not new, I just don't feel the need to post every 5 minutes to ask other people How my game is going. Ive been playing wrestiling Sims since TMN 7 and EW9000, so I understand its a great game, Hell so is Metal Gear Solid and The Mario franchise but I don't spend hours a day praising Kojima and Myamoto either. I just buy the games so that they can continue creating them. All this praise you guys lay at the feet of the High Imperial Lord known to us common folk as Adam Ryland Does nothing but over fill his already bloated ego as noted by the rudeness of his replies whenever anyone throws the slightest bit of criticism at his game. A portion of the features of '07 I can remember being in the EWR series, then stripped out because they somehow became too hard to code or were deemed too cosmetic so they were left out. With that being said I am still looking forward to '07 as it looks great and even the returning features have a new twist or 2 in them so at least its a small step forward. I will be purchasing the game come december I just don't feel the need to wet myself over it.[/QUOTE] Though you may be right and maybe a lot of people here do go 'over the top', I don't see what Metal Gear Solid or Mario has to do with anything, people on forums go nuts for these games, but with Adam's games we get the updates straight from the horses mouth and we can interact with the creator with questions, critisisms and suggestions (which he clearly listens to). When was the last time you spoke to Kojima or Myamoto via messageboard, when was it they specifically listened to your suggestions and replied (however rudely), detailing why they would or would not be taking the suggestion on board. I'm sure a lot of people around here are just as appreciative for the time he takes to explain his game as for the time he takes to make it.

Guest Cyanide
[QUOTE=sabu_420;155550]First off, I don't even know what RSPWF stands for or is, so it sure wasn't me. Second of all I'm not new, I just don't feel the need to post every 5 minutes to ask other people How my game is going. Ive been playing wrestiling Sims since TMN 7 and EW9000, so I understand its a great game, Hell so is Metal Gear Solid and The Mario franchise but I don't spend hours a day praising Kojima and Myamoto either. I just buy the games so that they can continue creating them. All this praise you guys lay at the feet of the High Imperial Lord known to us common folk as Adam Ryland Does nothing but over fill his already bloated ego as noted by the rudeness of his replies whenever anyone throws the slightest bit of criticism at his game. A portion of the features of '07 I can remember being in the EWR series, then stripped out because they somehow became too hard to code or were deemed too cosmetic so they were left out. With that being said I am still looking forward to '07 as it looks great and even the returning features have a new twist or 2 in them so at least its a small step forward. I will be purchasing the game come december I just don't feel the need to wet myself over it.[/QUOTE] Though you may be right and maybe a lot of people here do go 'over the top', I don't see what Metal Gear Solid or Mario has to do with anything, people on forums go nuts for these games, but with Adam's games we get the updates straight from the horses mouth and we can interact with the creator with questions, critisisms and suggestions (which he clearly listens to). When was the last time you spoke to Kojima or Myamoto via messageboard, when was it they specifically listened to your suggestions and replied (however rudely), detailing why they would or would not be taking the suggestion on board. I'm sure a lot of people around here are just as appreciative for the time he takes to explain his game as for the time he takes to make it.

yes [QUOTE=sabu_420;155550]First off, I don't even know what RSPWF stands for or is, so it sure wasn't me. Second of all I'm not new, I just don't feel the need to post every 5 minutes to ask other people How my game is going. Ive been playing wrestiling Sims since TMN 7 and EW9000, so I understand its a great game, Hell so is Metal Gear Solid and The Mario franchise but I don't spend hours a day praising Kojima and Myamoto either. I just buy the games so that they can continue creating them. All this praise you guys lay at the feet of the High Imperial Lord known to us common folk as Adam Ryland Does nothing but over fill his already bloated ego as noted by the rudeness of his replies whenever anyone throws the slightest bit of criticism at his game. A portion of the features of '07 I can remember being in the EWR series, then stripped out because they somehow became too hard to code or were deemed too cosmetic so they were left out. With that being said I am still looking forward to '07 as it looks great and even the returning features have a new twist or 2 in them so at least its a small step forward. I will be purchasing the game come december I just don't feel the need to wet myself over it.[/QUOTE] All I can say is a man brother.

yes [QUOTE=sabu_420;155550]First off, I don't even know what RSPWF stands for or is, so it sure wasn't me. Second of all I'm not new, I just don't feel the need to post every 5 minutes to ask other people How my game is going. Ive been playing wrestiling Sims since TMN 7 and EW9000, so I understand its a great game, Hell so is Metal Gear Solid and The Mario franchise but I don't spend hours a day praising Kojima and Myamoto either. I just buy the games so that they can continue creating them. All this praise you guys lay at the feet of the High Imperial Lord known to us common folk as Adam Ryland Does nothing but over fill his already bloated ego as noted by the rudeness of his replies whenever anyone throws the slightest bit of criticism at his game. A portion of the features of '07 I can remember being in the EWR series, then stripped out because they somehow became too hard to code or were deemed too cosmetic so they were left out. With that being said I am still looking forward to '07 as it looks great and even the returning features have a new twist or 2 in them so at least its a small step forward. I will be purchasing the game come december I just don't feel the need to wet myself over it.[/QUOTE] All I can say is a man brother.

Archived