Randy Savage - Goin' for the Greats

Before you read this diary, Let me first tell you that: 1) This Diary may include bad language, Reader Discretion is advised. 2) Nothing I may write is true, Do not take it as real news, or history. This is A game, Not real life.. A GAME. Alrighty then. [IMG]http://members.tripod.com/S_A_J/pictures/randysavage25.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Savage[/B] [i]Overness[/i] USA - 56 Canada - 18 Mexico - 33 Japan - 13 [i]Statistics[/i] Spirit - 58 Power - 70 Technique - 52 Speed - 73 Psychology - 83 Stamina - 91 Toughness - 83 Charisma - 95 Microphone - 92 Safety - 92 Looks - 87 Respect - 47 [i]Move Changes[/i] Added the Crucifix Powerbomb(New Move being taught everywhere) - Finisher Removed Brass Knuckles Punch - Finisher Edited the Savage Flying Elbow Drop Added Flying Knife Edge Chop - Low Added Flying Standing Elbow Smash - Medium [i]Contracts[/i] Championship Wrestling Assosiation - Verbal Deal World Wrestling Federation - Try Out [i]Next up...[/i] CWA.. Tonight! Monday (Week One), November 1983!

Monday, November 1983 (Week One) [b]No Match[/b] Randy Savage went to the CWA arena to find out that he had no match.. None. All Savage did was go over and talked to Jerry Lawler. With there dislike relationship goin' on, It's almost comfirmed that there will be something started here. Randy went up to him, Asked him how he was.. and he said "I'm Fine", Then Savage told him he'd like to move up to the level Jerry Lawler's in, and then.... Heat~! Jerry Lawler freaked out, He just popped his head right out, directed it right at Savage and said "Are you trying to say you're better then me?!" Randy Savage "Whoa, I'm not looking for A fight"... then Jerry Lawler stormed off. He must've had A bad day! Randy Savage watched the show, and then afterwards.. He left the arena. Thinking how Lawler freaked out was "funny". [i]Next up..[/i] Tuesday Night Titans, The debut of Randy Savage! Savage is at his hotel getting ready for the morning.. He can't wait!

Tuesday, November 1983 (Week One) [b]What A tryout![/b] Randy Savage went to the arena to find out that he'd be facing A top-notch superstar, He'd be facing Jesse Ventura tonight... Randy Savage got ready for his match, as it might be the biggest one in his career so far. Randy got ready, came out and started to meet some of the WWF roster.. To see if he fit in with the territory he was in. He first went up to the Grand Wizard. Savage and him had A nice talk, It ended up with Savage asking tips for his interviews.. But the Grand Wizard had no help to give. Afterwards Savage did "plain" talks with Danny Davis, Buddy Rogers & Masked Superstar. Nothing but Good Lucks were said. Anyways, After talking to some people, Randy Savage left to the ring.. Hoping that he could get the W, and the contract. [b]Randy Savage Vs. Jesse Ventura WWF Tryout[/b] In the beginning, Macho Man hits A devastating Kick to the Gut, Then he went for another, But it was blocked by The Body, Jesse Ventura. Randy Savage then hit three back to back Jab Punches, Jabbing right at Ventura! Savage then hit A big Bodyslam, Afterwards Savage went for A seated kick but Jesse Ventura avoided it. Savage then reversed an Irish Whip by Jesse Ventura, Then Savage hit A clothesline. Ventura then avoided A Boot Lace Rake, Phenomenal Effort by Savage! Ventura then locks in A Top Wrist Lock! But then Savage avoids A forearm to the Back of the head... Hammerlock Drive! In The End of the match... The Body hit A clothesline, Then Ventura applied A Arm Bar, After he stood up he went for A Seated back kick, But it was avoided! Savage hit A Backbreaker and then climbed to the top, He awaited Ventura to stand up.. Flying Standing Knee! Ventura then avoided another Boot Lace Rake, Then Savage slipped out of A Side Headlock, Savage hits A Back Suplex! Savage climbs to the top rope.. Jesse Ventura is down! Savage hits HIS Flying Elbow Drop! 1...2...3! We have A winner! At 28: 08! [b][i]Winner[/b][/i]: Randy Savage - C Match [b]Aftermath[/b] Randy Savage went to the back, Tired.. He then found out that Jesse Ventura didn't comment on him.. Savage rushed to the office of Vince McMahon only to find out that he didn't get the job. Frustrated, Savage calmed down and told him he'd be back.. But that "Rubbed Vince the wrong way", As Vince McMahon has started A Dislike relationship with Randy Savage.. Randy Savage quickly left the arena and got to A pay phone where he phoned his agent and told him the news, His agent said he already got Savage "Backed Up". As Savage has A new try out with Georgia Championship Wrestling. Savage, pissed off as he is, Hung up the phone and went back to his Hotel, Where he got some sleep. [i]Next up...[/i] Wednesday(Tomorrow), Is The Stars of GCW On Tour, Yes, It's Randy Savage's tryout match with GCW.. Will this one go better then WWF's? Will Savage make any new friends? Read on to find out!

Wednesday, November 1983 (Week One) [b]Brad Armstrong?[/b] Randy Savage went to the arena to find out that he'd be facing Brad Armstrong, One on One, In his try out with Georgia Championship Wrestling. Randy Savage went into his locker room, Knowing that he'd only have to get A OK match atleast to get the contract. Randy got ready for his match, and then he left his locker room.. Passed everyone and left to have his second match of November, This time it's one with Brad Armstrong. [b]Randy Savage Vs. Brad Armstrong GCW Tryout[/b] The match starts as Randy Savage goes for A Kick to the gut but it is Blocked, Then he goes for A Jab Punch but it's Avoided. Savage turns around into A dropkick! Armstrong then applies an Arm Bar. After Savage gets out of that Armstrong goes for A Hamstring Pull, But it is Blocked! Armstrong runs Savage off the ropes --- Wait! Savage reverses and Irish whips Armstrong! Armstrong hits the referee! Savage then hit A Clothesline.. Armstrong avoided A Boot Lace Rake, Then whipped Savage against the ropes. Armstrong hit A Jab Punch, Executed with Perfection. In the End of the match... Savage back suplexes Brian Armstrong and goes up to the top! Flying Elbow Drop! No! Brian Armstrong moves and.. what?! He goes for the cover! 1....2..... Kick Out! Armstrong then whips Savage into the ropes and then he hits A Charging Forearm, He goes for the Boston Crab but Savage slips out! Whew! THAT was close! Savage quickly got up and hit A Back Suplex! Savage climbs to the top rope, HERE IT IS! Flyin' Elbow Drop! It hits! 1...2... KICK OUT! ARMSTRONG KICKED OUT OF THE FLYING ELBOW DROP! Savage gets up quickly, He stalks Armstrong --- He then kicks Armstrong in the gut and finishes him with A Crucifix Powerbomb, for the One, Two, Three. 28: 48 Mark. [b][i]Winner[/b][/i]: Randy Savage - B- Match [b]Aftermath[/b] After the match Randy Savage went to the back to find out Brad Armstrong has been saying [i]good[/i] things about him to the management. Savage learned that the management wanted to speak to him, He went to the office of Jim Barnett to find out that he's got an Amazing offer! A Pay-Per-Appearance Deal, $640 Per Apperance and A One Year Contract. Randy Savage accepted, of course! After that Randy Savage thanked Barnett, Then went to his locker room. He grabbed his bags and left the arena, He then stopped at A pay phone again and phoned his agent, He then told him the good news! Savage's agent congradulated him. Then afterwards Savage got back into his car as it started raining, Savage drove back to his Hotel.. With A Smirk on his face. [i]Next up..[/i] GCW and CWA shows, The Weekly Schedule is looking great now. Monday - CWA All-Stars(TV-Taped) Wednesday - The Stars of GCW on Tour Saturday - Georgia Championship Wrestling(TV) ________ That means next up is Saturday's TV Show for GCW, Read on to find out if Savage will get A match and $640!

Saturday, November 1983 (Week One) [b]Six-Man Tag Team Match[/b] Randy Savage went to the arena to find out that he'd be teaming with Pez Whatley and Thunderbolt Patterson to face Scott Armstrong, Rick McGraw and Italian Stallion. Hyped for his match, Randy Savage went into his locker room and got ready.. After he got ready he left for the ring, Where he'd see if he could win his next challenge in the GCW. [b]Randy Savage, Thunderbolt Patterson and Pez Whatley Vs. Rick McGraw, Scott Armstrong and Italian Stallian[/b] Savage started the match with Rick McGraw, Savage slipped out of A Side Headlock and went for a Backbreaker, But it was Blocked. So Savage hit an Arm Wringer Smash, Then went for A Bodyslam. But "Quicksilver" broke it. Savage then blocked the Monkey Flip in this battle-of-reversals. Savage slipped out of A Side Headlock AND THEN Applied another Arm Wringer. Savage then locked in A Hammerlock Drive, Then raised Quicksilver to the top rope and crotched him on the turnbuckle, Then he threw McGraw off of it onto the ring canvas. In the End Of The Match... It's Randy Savage, Not even needing to tag yet... Savage has MANHANDLED ALL THREE of his opponents, Savage hit the Flying Fist drop to Scott Armstrong's forehead, Armstrong is busted open! Savage waits for Armstrong to stand! Samoan Drop! No! It's reversed with A Straight-out-punch. Side Headlock by Scott Armstrong! Wait! While the headlocks locked in Armstrong falls down! Blood Loss is killing him! Armstrong slowly stands up touching his forehead and turns around! Kick to the Gut! CRUCIFIX POWERBOMB! It's over! Three Count by Savage, Savage Destroyed all three of his opponents by himself, IN THIRTEEN MINUTES! [I][B]Winners[/B][/I]: Randy Savage, Thunderbolt Patterson and Pez Whatley - C+ Match [b]Aftermath[/b] Randy Savage went to the back and collected "His cash". $640.. Now that's Nice! That's almost A months worth of Living! After that Savage went to his locker room, Got his "Street Clothes" on, Put on A Jacket, Grabbed his bags and left the arena. Excited for what the future brings. Savage gets to his Hotel and goes to sleep, Thinking about the "great" win he just acquired. [i]Next up..[/i] The future, Maybe Savage will tryout with MACW or WWF again soon?! Who knows! You just have to keep reading to find out, Don't ya'?!

Great diary so far! Facing Ventura in that WWF try-out was just bad luck. Jesse, being the politician that he is, most likely saw what Savage represents (a changing of the guard) and became concerned. Congrats on the GCW gig, though. Like many promotions, the undercard might be a tad frightening - but you can't face Thunderbolt Patterson and 'Quickdraw' McGraw forever! There is some great talent on the top of the card, and it should be a lot of fun facing down Buzz Sawyer, Tommy Rich, and those goons. Good luck!

(Thanks A LOT D. Boon, Your feedback means A lot. :)) Monday, November 1983 (Week Two) [b]CWA All-Stars![/b] Randy Savage went to the arena to find out that he'd be in the opener facing off against Kareem Muhammad. Savage smirked, He's going to like this one. Randy went to his locker room and got into his Wrestling attire, He then happened to cross Jerry Lawler in the Locker Room. Savage thinks he can beat the crap out of Lawler, So he begins talking to him.. WANTING to start something with the ole' Chump. Savage told him to watch his match, 'Cause Savage would be stealing the show tonight! Lawler raised his eyebrow.. Then went back to reading his magazine. Randy then started it, He said "Well if you want to start somethin', Go ahead.. Unless you're SCARED of me".. Right after that, They got into A Brawl... and... well.... LAWLER KICKED SAVAGE'S ASS! Ha! Savage got up holding his cheek, In Pain.. He then stormed out to the ring because his match was next.. [b]Kareem Mohammad Vs. Randy Savage in the First Ever "Tables Match"[/b] Randy Savage hit an Arm Wringer, Then A Kick to the gut. Then Mohammaded blocked A Kick to the Gut, Then Mohammad broke an Arm Wringer, Mohammad then delivered A Right Hand! Eye Gouge! Forearm Blow--- No! It's Avoided! Randy Savage then puts him into A Hammerlock! Hammerlock Drive! He drags Mohammad out of the corner and hits A Leg Drag! Phenomenal! In the end of the match.. We're outside now! Randy Savage ducks A Roundhouse Punch, CONFETTI SHOWER! Savage goes to pick up Mohammad but No! He starts punching Savage! Hammerlock! Savage then slipped out of the side suplex, Mohammad countered an Arm Wringer with A Punch. Mohammed goes for the SAMOAN DROP! This one is A Giant one! No! Savage slips out of it! Savage slams Mohammad's head off the table, Savage pickes up Mohammad! PILEDRIVER! PILEDRIVER THROUGH THE TABLE! IT'S OVER! Savage wins the first ever Table match! [b][i]Winner[/b][/i]: Randy Savage - C+ - 24 Minutes [b]Aftermath[/b] Savage got to the back, Not even knowing that was the first ever Tables match.. He just knew the rules, went out there and fought; Savage found out that people think he should've known better then get into A Fight.. You know what, F*CK those people, Screw the CWA... The only reason Savage is staying is because he needs the money! Randy then went into his locker room, left the arena and went back to his Hotel... Frustrated at the CWA.. and there damned Head Booker. With that fight, Savage has gained A Few enemies.. Here's his list now: Positive Relationships: Angelo Poffo - Blood Relative Lanny Poffo - Blood Relative Miss Elizabeth - Married Brad Armstrong - Friendship Negative Relationships: Jerry Lawler - Hatred Lance Russell - Dislike Norvell Austin - Dislike Skull Murphy - Dislike Vince McMahon - Dislike ____ So, With such big enemies.. What should Savage do? Do you think Vince will give him another try out? Savage frankly doesn't care. He phoned his agent at his Hotel and told him to tell CWA that Savage wouldn't be coming to any of there shows anymore. Randy Savage had quit CWA, But right then he asked his manager if he could get Savage A meeting with... *Drumroll* Fritz Von Erich! Savage gets told that his manager was already A Step ahead of him, As he's in touch with Erich.. and he could get Savage A try out easily. So Savage hanged up the phone and awaited A call from his manager, he waited to 12 AM until his manager phoned him back. His manager told him that he'd get A trial, Savage thanked his manager for the effort he does to make Savage big, Then Savage hanged up the phone.. Well, Bye CWA... Hello WCCW! [i]Next up..[/i] All Cult promotions! WCCW and GCW, Hopefully Savage can find A good Weekly schedule to appear on both Promotions shows.. Who knows, Maybe he'll get along with the WCCW roster! Will he? Read on to find out!

Tuesday, November 1983 (Week Two) [b]Now Joining the Von Erich's[/b] Randy Savage went to the arena and found out that he'd be facing Iceman Parsons, Randy Savage, Happy as he is.. Went to the Locker room first, He wanted to meet some of the WCCW. Savage had A nice talk with Percy Pringle III, Kamala and David Von Erich. Then he topped it all off by talking to the WCCW Television Champion, Chris Adams! Randy Savage was happy to meet every one of them, He went to his locker room and got ready for his match.. After he got ready, He left to the ring.. Ready for anything! [b]Randy Savage Vs. Iceman Parsons[/b] This match was Fab-U-Los! It started off with A Bodyslam by Randy Savage, Then A Choke Hold.. When Savage was ripped off by the referee, he jumped back on and locked in another Choke Hold! Savage hits A jab punch! Another! Iceman falls down! Chokehold! Savage locked in the Chokehold! Savage stood up and then kicked Iceman in the back.. Parsons then avoided A Knee drop! That was A close one! Parsons applied an Arm bar, Then he hit A kick to the gut, Savage avoided an Eye Gouge, Then Jabbed Icemans with A Punch again! Running Clothesline! In the end of the match: It's been phenomenal so far, With Iceman kicking out of [b]TWO[/b] Crucifix Powerbombs! But Iceman won't be put away! Savage slipped out of the Big Thump Slam, Then he hit A Back Suplex! Savage goes to the top rope! Savage's Elbow Drop! NO! It was avoided! Iceman goes for the pin! 1... 2.... Kick out! Savage gets dizzy because of his blood lost, So Savage kicks him in the stomach! Crucifix Powerbomb! No! It was reversed with A Hard Punch what staggered Savage! SAVAGE IS DOWN! RUNNING HEADBUTT OUT OF NO WHERE! Savage is bleeding! One... Two... Three! Iceman Parsons beat Randy Savage in this 41: 26 Minute class-match! AMAZING effort by both men! [b][i]Winner[/b][/i]: Iceman Parsons - B Match [b]Aftermath[/b] Savage went to the back with A Huge smile, He found out that half the world was watching! Savage has got A large amount of credit for the great match and then to top it all off, He's made A Friend in Parsons! Parsons went to the management and told them all these great things, So Savage went to the office of "Big Fritz". Savage was told he was wanted A Pay Per Appearance, One Year Deal for 640$ Per appearance. Savage accepted, with A now bigger smile on his face! Then got his bags and left the arena, Rushing to his Hotel so he could phone his agent and tell him the good news. Savage has grown popular in Mexico, Canada, Japan and the U.S.! So Savage thinks of the possibilities.. AJPW, NJPW or Stampede Wrestling! [i]Next up...[/i] Mr. WCCW's Future right here! A Midcarder now in WCCW, Randy Savage is excited for this s**t. Wouldn't you be?! He loves WCCW way more then he ever liked CWA. How fast will Savage grow? Will he be appearing in New Japan soon? Read on to find out! (With that one Match, Savage has grown in overness in these places: U.S. - 61(+5) Canada - 40(+20) Mexico - 40(+7) Japan - 30(+17) The Rest - 20(+20))

Wednesday, November 1983 (Week Two) [b]Update[/b] Randy Savage got on the phone with his agent the next day, and he found out that he got A Try Out with New Japan Pro Wrestling! Well, Savage can't fly to Japan and get ready for his match all in one night, So Savage decided that he'd go to Georgia Championship Wrestling tonight. Savage went to the arena, and found out that he'd be teaming with Bob Roop in A Mid-Carded Tag Team Match against Italian Stallion and "Quicksilver" McGraw. Then to top it all off, Tonight Savage gets A Pre-Match interview! Satisfied, Savage got ready for his match.. and his great interview. Savage left the back, To the ring.. So he could sit down and have A Short interview. [b]The Interview[/b] Savage, ready for his interview. Gets rudely interrupted by Tim Horner.. A guy with A Half-Assed Microphone skill. Randy Savage laughed at this, As he knew he could out-interview him. Randy Savage started by saying A shoot comment to Tim, What got the fans going on Savage's side already! Savage went for A Big Catchphrase to finish him but Savage didn't deliver the line successfully! Tim Horner went to insult Savage, But Savage cut him off and turned it around on him! The fans are drifting away from Horner! Savage gets cut off by Horner, Pissed off.. noticing that Horner is trying A Maniacal Delivery! Savage then interrupted Tim Horner, Then went to do A Intense Delivery, But Savage didn't deliver it successfully! Savage then turned around Tim Horners attempt to do A Pop Culture Reference. Savage went for A Big Catchphrase but Horner turned it around! The fans are drifting away from Randy Savage! Tim Horner went for A Mixed Metaphore, But Randy Savage turned it around. Savage failed another line! The fans are uninterested with Tim Horner! Horner went for A Maniacal Deliver, But Savage turned it around AGAIN! Savage hits A Big Catchphrase! The Crowd responds! They're listening to Savage! Savage hits another Shoot Comment and they're Engrossed into Him! They're barely noticing Horner! Right after that Horner reversed it and kept insulting Savage! It was turning into Murder! Soon Savage drifted away, and Horner left with A smirk on his face.. Savage wanted revenge.. He knows who he'll request A feud with! [b][i]Winner of the Interview Battle[/i][/b]: Tim Horner [i]Next up..[/i] Randy Savage's Tag Team match! Get ready, It's going to be big! _____ Part Two of Wednesday, November 1983 (Week Two) [b]Bob Roop & Randy Savage Vs. Rick McGraw & Italian Stallion[/b] Stallion and Roop started the match. Stallion broke A Side Headlock Takedown, Then Stallion hit his own Side Headlock takedown. Roop slipped out of A rear chinlock and then hit A Dropkick, Roop dropped A knee on Stallion and then he stood up, He then hit A Elbow Drop... On the knee! Roop applied body scissors, This is looking like it's going to be amazing! In the End of the match... Stallion countered A Back Suplex attempt with A punch, Then Stallion punched him again!(It's Randy Savage and Stallion in.) Savage blocked A Knee Lift! Whoa that was close! Savage slipped out of the Snap Mare Takedown, He could've been finished there! Savage hits an Arm Wringer, He kicks the Stallion in the gut! CRUCIFIX POWERBOMB! IT CONNECTS! One.. Two.. Three! It's over! [b][i]Winners[/b][/i]: Randy Savage & Bob Roop - C+ Match [b]Aftermath[/b] Savage left to the back, excited about his future with this company.. or any company for that matter! He loves doing the Crucifix Bomb as his finisher, He just thinks that the name would be better A little changed. So, Savage needs ideas to pop into his mind, He goes to the back and sits down in his Locker room, Thinking.. Until the show's over. When it's over he has names like "The Savager".. But he doesn't like it. So he thinks, and thinks.. He gets "The Crucifix" into his head, He likes it. So he tells the management that he wants A feud with Tim Horner because of the interview, They agree to the feud. Savage was there, and he thought of something! What if he had A Semi-Regular team with Ted DiBiase? The Perfect Show! That'll be the name! The Perfect Show! The management agreed, As it seems like A Fantastic idea. Then to top it all off, To end A One-Hour discussion Savage tells the management that he's calling his Crucifix Powerbomb "The Descent Into Madness", It came right out of him like A charm! They like it. So after that Savage leaves the room... Savage goes into his lockerroom, Grabs his stuff and leaves the arena.. with A Bigger Smirk on his face! [i]Next up..[/i] New Japan's TV Taping, This Friday. Will Randy Savage win his match? Will he give A good match? Read on to find out!

Adam, I like your idea, Thanks. :) Friday, November 1983 (Week Two) [b]The Omni Spectacular[/b] Randy Savage could've went to Japan, But he decided to stay in America for GCW's Bigger show, The Omni Spectacular. Randy Savage then left for the show. By the time Savage got there, The show had begun.. Thank god he was in the Third Last Match, Yeah you heard that right, THE THIRD last match! Savage got ready for his match, It'd be against Pampero Firpo. Pampers(Hehe) just got signed to WCCW and GCW, Just like Savage. So Savage would be giving Pampero A "Welcome to GCW", Hm.. I can't wait! But Savage would have an Interview before his match. [b]Interview[/b] Brad Armstrong comes out and interrupts Savage in his interview! How rude! This is the SECOND time! Armstrong just comes in and starts murdering Savage with insults. Savage storms off when he can't take it any more! Armstrong took over the interview, Savage is pissed.. That's A good way to get ready for your match! [b]Pampero Firpo Vs. Randy Savage[/b] The match starts out with Randy Savage hitting A Backbreaker, After that he put A Long, Long, Long.. VERY Long Choke Hold on Pampero, It seemed like he was going to be killed! Firpo avoided A Knee Drop, Surprisingly. He then picked up Savage and hit A Side Headlock takedown, What's this?! Knee Drop! He goes for the Body Scissors on Savage, But Savage gets out of it. Savage picks him up.. AIRPLANE SPIN! He's Spinning him like Crazy! He drops him to the ground and then Savage waits until he stands up, Then Savage delivers A seated kick! In The end of the match... Savage applied an Arm Wringer! Firpo was going to be hit A Piledriver, But it was Blocked! Savage hits A Jab Punch.. He Hits that Piledriver! Pampero Firpo is busted wide open! Savage goes for the Pinfall! 1...2.... No! But that was A close one! Savage hits another Piledriver! I think Pampero's neck is broken! Savage climbs the top rope and taunts A little, Then he leaps off --- Savage Diving Elbow! Savage Diving Elbow! One, Two, Three! Randy Savage wins! [b][i]Winner[/b][/i]: Randy Savage [b]Aftermath[/b] After that, Randy Savage stands up and then goes over to the turnbuckle, He climbs up and he taunts to the fans.. He got them going! They're booing Savage! Savage then jumped off and went outside, He started to walk to the back as the fans liked Pampero way more then they liked the new "Super Evil Guy" Randy Savage. Savage got to the back, He went to his locker room, Grabbed his bag and left the arena. As Randy Savage did that, He thought about how good his life was going. [i]Next up...[/i] More Randy Savage! What's going to happen next? Just keep reading to find out!

Saturday, November 1983 (Week Two) [b]Is this A Championship Match?[/b] Randy Savage went to the arena and looked at the card, He saw that he'd face Les Thortpn. Isn't he like the Jr. Heavyweight Champion or something? Savage wondered if he was in "Their" weight limit so he could go for the title, He's not really sure though.. Savage got ready for another interview! Randy Savage got ready for it, Nexted. Savage got ready and then left for his interview [b]Interview[/b] Savage keeps getting interrupted! Brad Armstrong interrupted him again, and KILLED him again! Randy Savage is getting pissed with these interviews. Savage stormed off, and got ready for what he was told.. A Non-Title match, Since he's A "Middleweight" in their comparisions. [b]Les Thornton Vs. Randy Savage[/b] What the hell?! Tim Horner came out and ran Randy Savage over with his car! That guy's F*CKING CRAZY! Someone get him out of here! Randy Savage is basically dead! Thornton hit A Double Underhook Suplex, then he went for the Ankle Lock, But Savage slipped out. Thornton blocked A backbreaker, Then Thornton slipped out of an Arm Wringer Smash! Savage slipped out of A Super Atomic Drop! Randy Savage hit A Backbreaker and then he hit A Knee Drop! In the end of the match, Randy Savage hit A Backbreaker! Then Thornton slipped out of A Choke Hold! Thornton then hit A Knee Breaker! He's wrecking Randy "Macho Man" Savage! The referee recovers from being knocked out before in the match, Holy Waxed Mustache! Gotch Toehold! Randy Savage is trying to fight the submission move! He can't do it much longer! It's killing him! Savage taps out in 8 Minutes. [b][i]Winner:[/b][/i]: Les Thornton [b]Aftermath[/b] What's there to say? There was people from the Hospital coming down and getting Randy Savage, Savage left on A stretcher that night.. Swearing in his head that he'd get revenge on Tim Horner. Savage left the arena in the ambulance, It's nothing really serious.. Well it is.. But Savage is going to get to the next show no matter what cost. [i]Next up..[/i] More Randy Savage Vs. Tim Horner! After Horner runs over Savage with A car, How do you think Savage will react when he sees Horner? What's going to happen next?! Keep Reading to find out! (I lost three overness because of that, Grr!)

Tuesday, November 1983 (Week Three) [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]Sweet Brown Sugar![/b][/COLOR] Randy Savage went to the arena to find out he'd be facing Sweet Brown Sugar, Hey! He can lift up this one! He can give him the Super-Dee-Duper Decent Into Madness! Randy Savage is excited, He's just mad because he has that stupid Manager.. Whatever his name is! Savage gets ready for his match, Excited to face Sweet Brown Sugar, When he gets ready he leaves to the ring to give out A Great match to the fans. [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]Sweet Brown Sugar Vs. Randy "Macho Man" Savage[/b][/COLOR] Randy Savage went for an early Airplanne Spine, But it was broken by SBS, Savage then slipped out of an Arm Drag, That looked like it could've been killer! Sugar blocked A Backbreaker, Then Savage ran him into the corner, He ran up to him and then SBS moved and threw Savage into the corner! Reversing the attempt to put him right in there. Sugar smashes Savage against the Turnbuckle, Then Savage avoids A Headbutt. Sugar then falls on top of Randy Savage's Bodyslam.. 1... KICK OUT! Savage then slipped out of A Headlock, Then Savage hit A Backbreaker! Choke Hold! It looks like Sweet Brown Sugar is going down! In the end of the match, Savage has already hit TWO Descent From Madness'! Sweet Brown Sugar's Manager broke both Pins though, But now it looks like Savage is going to get some revenge, He hits A Back Suplex on Brown Sugar! Randy Savage climbs to the top rope and he taunts to the fans, He then leaps off for his Elbow Drop! It's Avoided! 1....2..... No! Kick Out! Sugar locks in A Side Headlock, Sugar then Irish Whips Savage into the ropes, Savage comes back and avoids A Drop Kick from Sugar! That was close! Savage hits A Kick To the gut, THE DESCENT INTO MADNESS! Savage isn't ready to pin Sugar yet, He wants to give Sugar more Pain! So he picks Sugar up.. and hits another Descent into Madness! 1...2....3! Randy Savage wins! [b][i]Winner[/b][/i]: Randy Savage [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]Aftermath[/b][/COLOR] Randy Savage left to the back with A smile on his face, While Sugar is left laying in the ring knocked out, Savage is walking down the concrete ramp as Sugar's manager comes out from the back and goes to check on Sweet Brown Sugar. Randy Savage gets to the back and goes into his locker room, He then changes into his "Outside" clothes. Savage then grabs his bag and leaves the locker room,, He leaves the building to his car as he's ready to go to his Hotel. [color=cyan][i]Next..[/i][/color] Maybe some sweet revenge against Tim Horner? How about A Well-Deserved title shot? Will he get these things? Keep reading to find out!

Wednesday, November 1983 [color=royalblue][b]Run![/b][/color] Randy Savage got to his hotel and he got A phone call by his manager, He was told that it was GCW's show or NJPW tomorrow, He can make it if he flew to Japan in [b]ONE[/b] hour, He had to get to the airport by then.. If he chose the NJPW Tryout. Savage thought it over for about, A long awaited Five Seconds and chose the NJPW show, He then agreed to meet his Manager at the airport and they'd fly to Japan together. Savage left to the airport, With A little amount of things packed. He made it there just in time, His manager handed him A ticket and they got on the Plane.. Savage and his manager fell asleep on the plane and they flew to Japan! In the morning, Randy Savage has already rented A car in Japan, It was hard to talk to A Japanese person.. But thank god he could understand A little english! Savage left to the arena, Where he'd find out who he'd face tonight. Randy Savage found out he'd be facing Rusher Kimura, He smiled in agreement.. Then he left to the locker room, He got into his wrestling attire and then left to the ring, Ready for anything! [COLOR=royalblue][b]Randy Savage Vs. Rusher Kimura[/b][/color] The match started with A test of strength, Then Randy Savage kicked him in A stomach and went for A Bodyslam! But it was broken. Rusher then applies A front facelock to Savage! Rusher then locks in A Side Headlock. Rusher then hits A Single Leg Drop! Rusher applies A Rear Chinlock on Savage, God, This Japanese Wrestling rules! Rusher then hits A dreaded Head Scissors! In the end of the match, Rusher locked in A Dreaded Head Scissors hold! Then after he got tooken off by the referee to check if Savage was ALIVE, He locked in another! Rusher then picks up Randy Savage and.. What's this?-- Short Arm Knee to the stomach! Rusher then breaks an Arm Wringer! Oh No! OCTOPUS STRETCH! Savage is locked in the Octopus Stretch! After A few devastating Seconds of trying to break out of it, Randy Savage taps out! [COLOR=Sienna][b][i]Winner[/b][/i][/COLOR]: Rusher Kimura [COLOR=RoyalBlue][B]Aftermath[/B][/COLOR] Randy Savage gets up after Rusher Kimura leaves the ring. He notices what happened.. then he puts his head down in defeat, He then leaves the ring and walks to the back.. When he gets there, A Contract or Nothing will be waiting for him! Randy Savage went to the back and heard that Rusher Kimura said good things about him.. Savage went to the office and an English Translator told him that he got A job for 80$ per appearance. Savage looked at the 80$ per appearance thing for A second, and he thought "That's it?" to himself.. He smiled and he said "Enough of the joke, Where's the real offer"? Antonio Inoki told him that he wouldn't increase the offer. Right there and then Savage turned down the contract and left the building. Damn that cheap-ass Inoki, That's what was running through Savage's head.. Just damn that Inoki! Savage left VERY quickly, He had to get back to America for Thanksgiving Star Wars! The show on TOMORROW! Savage just knew he couldn't keep this schedule going.. [i]Next...[/i] Thanksgiving Star Wars! Will Randy Savage get A match? Only you can find out.. Right?! So Keep reading!

Thursday, November 1983 (Week Three) [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]The Rematch[/b][/COLOR] Randy Savage went to [i]the WCCW Show[/i] and found out that he'd be facing Pampero Firpo in A Singles match.. A Rematch from WCCW's show awhile ago. First Randy Savage has an Interview, Though. So, Randy Savage goes into his locker room and gets ready, He then leaves and goes up to Precious in the back, He knows A Way to make A Girl his friend. Hehe.. Randy Savage told her that she was looking Stunning tonight, She said Thanks and that she appreciated it. Savage asked for Microphone skills, But she had nothing she could teach him.. Savage then left for his interview. [B][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Interview[/COLOR][/B] As expected, Savage got interrupted again. This time from Pamero Firpo.. Yes, Pampers. Pampero Firpo took all his spotlight, But immediately Randy Savage clocked him with A forearm blow to start the match! [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]Pampero Firpo Vs. Randy Savage[/b][/COLOR] Pampero quickly stood up and held his guard, Savage hit A Jab Punch, Another! Another! Three Jab Punches! A Bodyslam! Savage is on A Roll already! Seated Kick! No! It's avoided. Firpo hits A Forearm Blow, Savage then slips out of A Side Headlock. Firpo then slips out of A backbreaker! Firpo hits A Backslide! One, Tw---Kick out! Snapmare Takedown, No! Savage slips out and hits that awaited Backbreaker. Savage then went for A Choke Hold, But it was avoided. Firpo then locked in A Front Facelock. In the end of the match, Randy "Macho Man" Savage hits A Running Clothesline, Then he locks in A Choke Hold, Just killing Pampero Firpo. Randy Savage is going to Tear the face off of Firpo! No! It's avoided. Savage then slipped out of A Double Underhook Suplex. Back Suplex! Since he can't hit A Descent Into Madness, Randy Savage climbs to the top rope... Randy Savage Elbow Drop! Randy Savage's Elbow Drop! It's easy from now on as Savage scores the one, two, three. [b][i]Winner[/b][/i]: Randy Savage [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]Aftermath[/b][/COLOR] Randy Savage left the outcome of A 40 Minute Match in the ring, Phenomenal psychology from both men.. Savage leaves the ring and walks to the back, Where he grabs his bags and then leaves the arena.. Next Randy Savage is going for Saturday Night, He's cancelled his WCCW TV Taping So he could go to Georgia Championship Wrestling, He needs to "Confront" Tim Horner on his cheap-ass attacks. Savage's hopes are high, as he loves Georgia Championship Wrestling.. [i]Next up...[/i] "TV Day", Yes, It's Saturday! When Savage usually gets to pick between WCCW and GCW, He's picked GCW this time, Will Savage even have A match? Stay tuned to find out!

Saturday, November 1983 (Week Three) [b][color=royalblue]I don't have to go to work today![/b][/color] Randy Savage stayed at home today, He was phoned and was told that he shouldn't show up for work today, Because he had no matches for him. But while on the phone, He told them how he cancelled WCCW's show for that ****. Savage hanged up and he rested, He was hurt and he's barely got any sleep, He's rushed to Japan, He's done everything this week! This rest was well deserved. Randy Savage then woke up A few hours later, He phoned his manager and told him why he wasn't on the show, And then he told him that he's rested for awhile. His manager told him to rest A lot, Because Savage would be given another Good week of wrestling. But this time, There's only Three showings! Yay! Randy can handle these three(American Only) Showings with out any trouble at all. Savage then got back on the road as the day went on; This is going to be good! [i]Next up..[/i] More WCCW or GCW, Will Randy "Macho Man" Savage get A match? Only keep reading to find out!

Tuesday, November 1983 (Week Four) [b][color=royalblue]Three On Two? Nice.[/color][/b] Randy Savage went to the arena, He got out of his car and he walked inside the building.. People were greeting him.. Anyways, Savage walked passed them and saw the card posted on the wall of his Locker room, It said "Randy Savage, Iceman Parsons and The Missing Link Vs. Sweet Brown Sugar and Brian Adias". Savage nodded and walked into his locker room, To get ready for the third match on the card(his match), Of course. When Randy Savage got ready, It was about go time, He quickly stopped to talk to someone, Though. He went over to Sweet Brown Sugar, He started just joking around with him. Savage: "Hey! Go easy on me tonight, I'll tell my Mommy if you hurt me!" Sweet Brown Sugar laughed, He then began to speak Sweet Brown Sugar: "Haha, You're pretty funny." Randy Savage: "I was being Serious!" Sweet Brown Sugar: "Ha, Yeah Right" Randy Savage: "Anyways, Good Luck tonight." Sweet Brown Sugar: "Thanks, You to." Then Randy Savage quickly left the room to the ring, With Sweet Brown Sugar just behind the doors.. Ready to come out and fight on the handicapped side. Randy Savage thought for A second.. 'What did that nice guy do to deserve this?", Like A [i]fan[/i] told Savage, Sweet Brown Sugar gets no respect, No respect! Anyways, Savage got to the ring, played to the crowd A little.. Then sooner or later his match began. [b][color=royalblue]Randy Savage, Iceman Parsons and The Missing Link Vs. Sweet Brown Sugar and Brian Adias Elimination Rules[/color][/b] Randy Savage started the match off with Sweet Brown Sugar, Randy Savage hit A jab punch then went for another! But No! Sweet Brown Sugar avoided it. Sugar hits A Knee Lift, But then went for A knee drop, Randy Savage avoided it. Then Savage went for A seated kick, But it was avoided. Sugar then hit A Drop Toe Hold! Knee Drop! Sugar looks like he'll do phenomenal! Savage then goes for an Elbow Drop, But it was avoided. In the end of the match... Randy Savage and Brian Adias has been eliminated, Adias got pinned by Iceman Parsons, and Savage hit Sweet Brown Sugar in the back with A Chair to be disqualified. Now, In the ring is Iceman Parsons and Sweet Brown Sugar, Parsons just hit A back suplex, This looks big. Iceman Parsons is going to the top rope! Flying Headbutt! Flying Headbutt! One, Two, Kick Out! This looks great so far! Iceman Parsons goes for the Running Headbutt, Whoa, Iceman likes to use his head! No! Knife Edge Chop to counter the Running Headbutt, Sweet Brown Sugar is coming back! Sugar hits A Handstand Knee Drive to the leg, Sugar's gets A little dizzy, His blood loss is killing him! Iceman Parsons takes advantage on Sweet Brown Sugar, He scoops him up.. Big Thump Powerslam! Big Thump Powerslam! Iceman Parsons goes for the pinfall.. One, Two, Three! It's over! [I] [B]Winners[/B][/I]: Randy Savage, Iceman Parsons and Brian Adias(B Match) [b]Aftermath[/b] Randy Savage was already in the back, He watched the rest of the match, Though. He saw that he could "rank up" another win for him. Savage was already ready to leave the arena. So right after the match was over, He did. [i]Next up..[/i] Tomorrow's GCW's show. Randy Savage is going to be ready, Because he really wants to win some more! Will he? Or will even get A match? Stay tuned to find out!

Wednesday, November 1983 (Week Four) [color=royalblue][b]Pampero Firpo again?![/color][/b] Savage went to the show, and he looked at the card.. He smirked, Then he frowned.. He knew how easy this match will be, But he's angry that he's stuck doing matches with 'em, Yes, He's facing Pampero Firpo again. Randy Savage got ready for his match, and then he left to the ring so he could face Pampero Firpo.. again [b][color=royalblue]Pampero Firpo Vs. Randy Savage[/b][/color] Randy Savage quickly hits A running clothesline to start the match, Firpo then gets up and kicks Savage to the stomach, He puts Savage in A Side Headlock, Then Firpo let him go, Ran off the ropes and came back with A Forearm Blow! Savage didn't fall, But he will -- Pampero goes for the European Uppercut to make Savage collapse! No! Savage avoids it. Monkey Flip by Savage! Firpo then slips out of A Choke Hold, He whips Savage into the ropes --- Firpo hits that European Uppercut! Savage still stands, Firpo goes for A Side Headlock but Savage slips out. Savage then hit A backbreaker out of no where! What A match! Savage locks in A Choke Hold, To continue the match. In The End Of The Match Randy Savage has advantage, He has Firpo up -- Piledriver! Randy Savage hit the Piledriver on Pampero Firpo! Macho Man smacks his elbow and climbs up to the top rope and then taunts some more, He then leaps off for the Flying Elbow! No! It's avoided! Firpo collapses on top of Randy Savage, One, Two, Kick Out! Randy Savage blocks the side Suplex, But then Pampero Firpo kicks him in the stomach -- Northern Lights Suplex! Pampero Firpo looks like he'll be taking out Randy Savage! Wait A second, Pampero Firpo is busted open from before.. and he's feeling his head?! He's Dizzy! He's lost so much Blood! Pampero leans back on the ropes as Savage gets up, Pampero runs at Savage but Savage jumps up -- Jumping Standing Headscissors! Savage just saved himself A Little bit of time! Wait -- Randy Smacks his elbow again! Randy Savage climbs to the top rope, He taunts once more, Just to act ****y.. Savage jumps, Randy Savage's Special Elbow Drop! There it is! One, Two, Three! It's Over! [b][i]Winner:[/b][/i] Randy Savage [b][color=royalblue]Aftermath[/b][/color] After the match Randy Savage left to the back, Wiping the sweat off his head, He beat Pampero Firpo again, But this is Firpo's best performance yet, That's Agreeable. Randy Savage went into his locker room, got ready to leave for Saturday, then left, Not caring about anything anyone has to say to him. [COLOR=DarkOrange][i]Next up[/i][/COLOR] Saturday Night's TV Shows, Randy Savage gets to choose between WCCW or GCW(With Pampero Firpo!). Savage is thinking to go to GCW, Just to see if he can get his hands on Tim Horner.. Will he?! Keep reading to find out!

Archived