Randy Savage - Goin' for the Greats

Saturday, November 1983 (Week Four) [color=royalblue][b]Why does Savage always end up screwed?[/color][/b] Randy Savage went to the arena and got all ready for the match he knew was going to happen, Tim Horner Vs. Randy Savage, It just had to happen.. I mean, It was predictable that it was going to happen! Randy Savage went to the card, Knowing that he'll get his hands on Horner, Good feelings inside of him says "It's going to happen". It didn't. Randy Savage triple-checked the card, Running his finger down once and once again, Still he didn't see his name. Randy Savage got frustrated that he ditched the WCCW for this GCW CRAP! Randy Savage quickly stormed to his locker room, Ignoring everybody who tried to talk to him, Frustrated, Savage put on clothes for the "Street" and then he left the building.. Wouldn't you be mad if you got ran over by A car and you had the chance to get revenge, But your Boss doesn't let you? Exactly. [COLOR=DarkOrange][i]Next up[/i][/COLOR] WCCW/GCW stuff.. That's all.. Savage isn't sure he wants to return to GCW, But he has to.. It's basically the only place he has now. After turning down MACW, Getting denied by WWF and making problems, Savage has been pretty stuck "Inside the Box". Savage wishes he can get A WWF Tryout, Will he? Stay tuned to find out!

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=BigStevieCool]Hmm...Hogan could do it?? Or Sgt Slaughter. Hogan: "Whatcha gonna do brothers? whatcha gonna do when Slim Jims run wild in your stomach?" Slaughter: "Eat this slim Jims, maggots"[/QUOTE] Quote from my new Jacob Jett Diary: [quote]NOTE: I've quit on my Randy Savage diary, I hate doing writeups and I think it's all because the character, I don't think I'm doing Savage right at all and I really can't write for him anymore.. I'm just so uninterested in him.. So I'll be hanging around in the Cornellverse for awhile. [/quote] If you could, Could you please not bump this thread.. Just let it die.

Archived