Alternate Tatoo

The alternate version of Tattoo is a flippin' good song. Melikes it lots more than the original one. I'll have to check out the other ones you mentioned and I'll be looking forward to seeing what they do for TEW 2005. Should be good. Derek B

Oooh, I paid attention for a change and now we know Hands Like Feet are doing the soundtrack. Yay! I like what you guys do, but sadly live at the wrong end of the UK to catch you guys live. I won't ask how you came about the lyrics for Tattoo, but I'm imagining alcohol, a party, an acquaintance somewhere out of the public eye and a few minutes of top notch fun :) Will be fun to hear what you guys have for TEW2005. I'll be keeping my ears out for it. And strangely..... Tattoo just started playing on my media player. Yay! Derek B

Guest Weden
Sung to the tune of Tattoo <_< "She's got some pizza on her right breast, I left it there at the party, oh-oh-oh, Sadly it's true that I was, drunk as hell! But then I walked right through the door... And it hurt!!!! Yeah! And it hurt!!!! oh-whooooaaa...." a-thank you! a-thank you!

Just a quick question: How many of you (following from hearing our stuff in Wrestling Spirit) have been on to our website? Furthermore, how many have downloaded a song or more? There's no serious research behind this, we're just trying to see what level of interest being involved with Grey Dog + Wrestling Spirit has meant for us.

Archived