TNA The Future Is Now

From Gerweck.net [CENTER][SIZE="4"][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] Wednesday, Week 1, November [U][COLOR="Red"]Smackdown Spoilers[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside [/SIZE][/I] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Blue"]Smackdown[/COLOR][/SIZE] Held at the Dunkin Donuts Center in New England Attendance: 15,000 [B]Hardcore Holly[/B] d [B]Danny Basham[/B] for the [U][COLOR="blue"]WWE United States Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Regal, Striker and S. Dean [/B]went to a double count out with [B]Kendrick, M. Hardy and Sabu[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Helms[/B] d [B]Daivari[/B] and [B]Guido[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Cruiserweight Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Burchill [/B]d [B]Shane McMahon[/B] / [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Chris Beniot[/B] went to a double DQ with [B]Rey Mysterio [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]B+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="red"]ECW on Sci-Fi Results[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside [/SIZE][/I] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]ECW [/COLOR][/SIZE] Held at the Dunkin Donuts Center in New England Attendance: 15,000 [B]Viscera[/B] d [B]Jake[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Gregory Helms[/B] d [B]Daivari [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Cruiserweight Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Big Show[/B] d [B]Tatanka[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ECW World Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Kane[/B] d [B]Chris Beniot [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="red"]ECW on Sci-Fi Rating[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]Ernesto Rayside [/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Blue"]Last nights edition of ECW on Sci-Fi drew a net TV rating of 0.67[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From TNAwrestlingnews.com [SIZE="4"][CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG] Wednesday, Week 1, November [U][COLOR="Red"]TNA & ROH Join Together At Long Last[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff[/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Blue"]It seems as though TNA and ROH have finally come to some sort of working agreement with each other. The new Head Booker has been in furious negotiations with ROH and it now seems that they will be used as a kind of Development Camp for TNA, much in the way that OVW and DSW are for the WWE.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Head Booker Conference Call Highlights[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff [/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Blue"]Here are some of the highlights from yesterdays TNA Conference Call with new Head Booker Robert Nigro.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALRob.jpg[/IMG] [I]On How He Got The Job[/I] [COLOR="blue"]Scott D’Amore gave me a call and asked if I wanted it (laughs). Actually I’ve been trying to work with TNA for a while now, ever since BCW in Canada folded. I loved the product and what they represented for the future of pro-wrestling. It just took TNA officials some warming up to the idea but after they heard some of my own ideas for certain things, they were eager to bring me on board.[/COLOR] [I]On The Talks With Brock Lesner[/I] [COLOR="blue"]I can’t say much at this point only that it looks good on both ends. We have some things to work out and some legal matters to clear up but everything looks in favor of Brock Lesner working for TNA at some point in the future.[/COLOR] [I]On Who Else Would He Like To See In TNA[/I] [COLOR="blue"]Wow, that’s a big question. Well there are a lot of guys out there who could fit the mold in TNA. I would love to see Chris Beniot inside the 6-Sided ring and I’ve always been a fan of Josh Daniels (I personally would love to see a match between the two of them and if you’ve ever seen a Josh Daniels match you would know why). There’s just so many and not enough time to talk about them. [/COLOR] [I]On If He Would Try And Bring In Big Names Such As Hulk Hogan, The Rock Or Steve Austin[/I] [COLOR="blue"]Absolutely! While its no secret that neither Hulk Hogan nor Steve Austin can really go as much as they use to in the ring, all of these guys bring a certain something to the promotion that they work for that it would be hard to say no to that. I personally would love to see Hulk Hogan vs. Sting for the NWA World Title.[/COLOR] [I]On Where He Sees TNA Going From Here[/I] [COLOR="blue"]Up baby, all the way up! TNA has all the tools in place to get to the top of the professional wrestling business here in the US and in the world. I think that the people want something different and that’s what TNA can give them. I see TNA as being a place where you can see your favorite stars from yesteryear, mixing it up with the future stars of this great sport. In TNA, I don’t tolerate egos and by doing that I promise that no one will be held down and everyone will be given the chance to become great. Here in TNA, if you have the talent, you can make it to the top. The only thing stopping you, is you. [/COLOR] [/CENTER][/SIZE]

From TNAwrestlingnews.com [SIZE="4"][CENTER][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/top-1.jpg[/IMG] Wednesday, Week 1, November [U][COLOR="Red"]TNA & ROH Join Together At Long Last[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff[/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Blue"]It seems as though TNA and ROH have finally come to some sort of working agreement with each other. The new Head Booker has been in furious negotiations with ROH and it now seems that they will be used as a kind of Development Camp for TNA, much in the way that OVW and DSW are for the WWE.[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Red"]TNA Head Booker Conference Call Highlights[/COLOR][/U] [I][SIZE="2"]From TNA Wrestling News Staff [/SIZE][/I] [COLOR="Blue"]Here are some of the highlights from yesterdays TNA Conference Call with new Head Booker Robert Nigro.[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Staff/STALRob.jpg[/IMG] [I]On How He Got The Job[/I] [COLOR="blue"]Scott D’Amore gave me a call and asked if I wanted it (laughs). Actually I’ve been trying to work with TNA for a while now, ever since BCW in Canada folded. I loved the product and what they represented for the future of pro-wrestling. It just took TNA officials some warming up to the idea but after they heard some of my own ideas for certain things, they were eager to bring me on board.[/COLOR] [I]On The Talks With Brock Lesner[/I] [COLOR="blue"]I can’t say much at this point only that it looks good on both ends. We have some things to work out and some legal matters to clear up but everything looks in favor of Brock Lesner working for TNA at some point in the future.[/COLOR] [I]On Who Else Would He Like To See In TNA[/I] [COLOR="blue"]Wow, that’s a big question. Well there are a lot of guys out there who could fit the mold in TNA. I would love to see Chris Beniot inside the 6-Sided ring and I’ve always been a fan of Josh Daniels (I personally would love to see a match between the two of them and if you’ve ever seen a Josh Daniels match you would know why). There’s just so many and not enough time to talk about them. [/COLOR] [I]On If He Would Try And Bring In Big Names Such As Hulk Hogan, The Rock Or Steve Austin[/I] [COLOR="blue"]Absolutely! While its no secret that neither Hulk Hogan nor Steve Austin can really go as much as they use to in the ring, all of these guys bring a certain something to the promotion that they work for that it would be hard to say no to that. I personally would love to see Hulk Hogan vs. Sting for the NWA World Title.[/COLOR] [I]On Where He Sees TNA Going From Here[/I] [COLOR="blue"]Up baby, all the way up! TNA has all the tools in place to get to the top of the professional wrestling business here in the US and in the world. I think that the people want something different and that’s what TNA can give them. I see TNA as being a place where you can see your favorite stars from yesteryear, mixing it up with the future stars of this great sport. In TNA, I don’t tolerate egos and by doing that I promise that no one will be held down and everyone will be given the chance to become great. Here in TNA, if you have the talent, you can make it to the top. The only thing stopping you, is you. [/COLOR] [/CENTER][/SIZE]

Archived