Wrestling Promotion in Alabama

HughBatey4

Allow me to elaborate. They are "tied up" as I wouldn't be able to use them on a regular basis. I want to build a fan following that isn't supported by frequent guest stars. I want my fans to buy a ticket to see my wrestlers, not Samoa Joe or Christian Cage. I plan on bringing in some "big name" talent on special occassions but I'm not gonna bring them in because I can't sell any tickets with my roster. The company that was here for the past ten months consistently had a sell-out crowd of 300 people. They went out of business because the owner got divorced and things got nasty. They had 300 paying crowd members at $8 a ticket, that's $2400 right there. If I can get some of the same guys that they used, those same people will come back and I won't have to get a big name to sell out the venue.

• 2 weeks later...
the irony of somebody using the fathers cash to fund a business venture and looking at a company called 'go daddy' for web hosting is not lost on me! :D Still will be interesting to see the site when its up and running. If you need someone to design a site for ya i might be able to do it on the cheap fo ya (maybe even free if its not too time consuming), i have a little bit of experience, these are a couple of sites that i have made [url]www.dsw.co.uk[/url] and [url]www.cinderellagoeswest.com[/url]

Archived