Wrestling Promotion in Alabama

HughBatey4

I'm getting ready to start a wrestling promotion in North East Alabama. I'm looking for anyone who is willing to work for experience. We need people for every position at this point and will train anybody to the best of our abilities. My business partners and I were all trained privately by a local wrestler. Anyone who is interested can PM me or e-mail me at [email]HughBatey4@gmail.com[/email].

Good luck and I hope you succeed. If anyone lives in Arizona and is starting up a wrestling company or is in one, I do tech work. Arizona really needs some more wrestling companies. There's only 1 wrestling company here and that's Impact Zone Wrestling. But I wish you the best. I'm not sure how up and coming wrestling companies book wrestling talent from other states. That would take alot of research and calling around. It's hard to find out that information on the Internet.

Good luck and I hope you succeed. If anyone lives in Arizona and is starting up a wrestling company or is in one, I do tech work. Arizona really needs some more wrestling companies. There's only 1 wrestling company here and that's Impact Zone Wrestling. But I wish you the best. I'm not sure how up and coming wrestling companies book wrestling talent from other states. That would take alot of research and calling around. It's hard to find out that information on the Internet.

[QUOTE=HughBatey4;158034]We need people for every position at this point and will train anybody to the best of our abilities. My business partners and I were all trained privately by a local wrestler.[/QUOTE] Not meaning to nit pick, but I hope you are an experienced worker if you are offering to train others. Good luck.

[QUOTE=HughBatey4;158034]We need people for every position at this point and will train anybody to the best of our abilities. My business partners and I were all trained privately by a local wrestler.[/QUOTE] Not meaning to nit pick, but I hope you are an experienced worker if you are offering to train others. Good luck.

I'd be willing to work for free! I'm 6'4" 245 lbs and I played football, basketball and a little bit of baseball in high school and some football in college. I already have great mic skills, have a college degree, and I feel I have something to offer the wrestling world. I'd be willing to relocate but would need some assistance in getting there.... Other than that I'm completely available. :D

I'd be willing to work for free! I'm 6'4" 245 lbs and I played football, basketball and a little bit of baseball in high school and some football in college. I already have great mic skills, have a college degree, and I feel I have something to offer the wrestling world. I'd be willing to relocate but would need some assistance in getting there.... Other than that I'm completely available. :D

[QUOTE=Travis;158463]Good luck and I hope you succeed. I'm not sure how up and coming wrestling companies book wrestling talent from other states. That would take alot of research and calling around. It's hard to find out that information on the Internet.[/QUOTE] IT's very very easy, just about every indy wrestler has a myspace and can be contacted and booked through them easy enough

[QUOTE=Travis;158463]Good luck and I hope you succeed. I'm not sure how up and coming wrestling companies book wrestling talent from other states. That would take alot of research and calling around. It's hard to find out that information on the Internet.[/QUOTE] IT's very very easy, just about every indy wrestler has a myspace and can be contacted and booked through them easy enough

[QUOTE=forlan;158869]IT's very very easy, just about every indy wrestler has a myspace and can be contacted and booked through them easy enough[/QUOTE] In all actuality, a wrestler who is planning to start a promotion should already have a lot of connections with other workers.

[QUOTE=forlan;158869]IT's very very easy, just about every indy wrestler has a myspace and can be contacted and booked through them easy enough[/QUOTE] In all actuality, a wrestler who is planning to start a promotion should already have a lot of connections with other workers.

• 4 weeks later...
I have a few contacts but most of them are tied up in TNA contracts at the moment, not that they would jump ship for me anyway. We finally have an update for those who care, all six of you. A building that is perfect for our promotion has finally opened up and we are finalizing some copyrights/trademarks and other legal stuff that takes forever. I have a list of things we need (to help keep our overhead down) from you guys if possible. I need some good video equipment for the promotion but don't want to pay retail for it. Here's what I need: -Four Canon GL2s -Four Canon PowerShot G7s That's it. I'm gonna be feeding this all through an AlienWare ALX desktop with multiple external hard drives. I've already purchased three massive 320 GB external hard drives for my ALX. Even through we're an independent local promotion, we want good quality video and good quality pictures. On an uplifiting note, I'm this close (can you even see this?) to getting us on a local station here in the Birmingham area.

Hello! I'm an audio student and have had some experience editing audio for video. I'm actually up this late working on an 8min Buddhist documentary. I've done a concert for a charity organization and had it shown on PBS, also. I also have a bit of experience with live sound. Problem: I live in Colorado and still have coursework to take care of. Should be out after Spring 07 if everything goes well. Uhm. I don't know?

Archived