CornellVerse Update

Strong's profile was a very interesting read. Haven't tried out the new moves sets yet, but there's always time. Please let the next biography be of Sam Keith and I'm dying to know about the UK's wrestling history :D

Yeah, some sort of list of new moves or a way to import all of the new moves from a file would be nice. All of these new options seem pretty darn cool, but I don't particularly want to give up my saved game in order to use them all. Pretty cool profile on Strong.

I enjoyed reading the sam strong history thing and generally looking around the site i have a small suggestion though on the FAQ you should make the questions and answers more clearer for example the question in bold and the answer in normal or maybe question in a difference colour

Jim..... bo!! Jim.... bo! Jim.... bo! Forgot to mention that I liked the Sam Strong profile before. And if we're looking for a whole lotta depth in the Japanese industry, you can't really look past Sadaharu Jimbo, the retired former champion of GCG who's been around since at least 1965. It may not give much insight into BHOTGW but it will cover much of the major times of GCG and all of PGHW. Then we'd only really need Elemental to fill in the blanks. Though having thought about it...... Jmibo must've been pretty young when he made/got the GCG belt. Only 24! That kid must have a great story to tell about how he done that. Derek B - #2 Jimbo campaigner, right after Adam himself

[QUOTE=Briskout]There's a wrestler called Masked Mauler?! I think I just found my next character for career mode![/QUOTE] After reading these couple of posts talking about The Masked Mauler, I just went and started a career with him. He's a 32 year old masked jobber and I've decided to jump-start his career. He's got a decent overness and respect but no Spirit Points and kind of low skills. The first thing you need to do with him is rework his move-set. He's got a bunch of moves in his movelist that he can't perform. I removed those and added some other, avoiding other wrestlers' signature moves (ones named after them). After that, I went and approached DAVE (he was working with NYCW for only $10 a match!). After a No Pay Try-Out match (a win against Kunomasu), I was offered a $160 per appearance verbal contract with DAVE. Within the next week, NYCW let me go because they said they didn't have a place for me. It's about a month later and I've got 5 wins in 5 matches. The Masked Mauler is now DAVE's Brass Knuckle Champ with one successful defense (won it on the first day of the Extreme Double Header and defended it on the second day of it). He's also been offered and taken a spot on the RoF roster (just for kicks). In that month, his US overness has risen 12 points, Spirit 14, Technique, Speed, Toughness, Safety, and Respect all rose 2 points, Psychology 9, and Mic has risen 5 points. I'd highly reccomend giving The Masked Mauler (make sure you look for THE or you won't find him) a chance. He's a lot of fun.

Archived