Tna Spoiler From 2 Hour Special

djthefunkchris

I won't say anything to spoil it in this first sentence, since you can read part of this in the title, however, I am going to speak my mind on their first show for their new time slot......................................... Hope that gives enough space, lol. APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting to see a show like this one, it kicked butt, and I will be looking forward to next weeks show, instead of dreading wasting an hour for 15 minutes of good stuff. I really enjoyed the show from beginning to end. They put on great match's, and the spotlights during the show was something I had hoped for. I even told my friend that come over to watch this with me, that I hoped they would put most of the legends they have on the show. The Kevin Nash thing was corny as heck, but that's ok, corny can be good sometimes.... Judge Nash, bah... Probably should have done something different with him, lol. LAX wanting to destroy the flag, but always having it spoiled at the last minute was good, although they should probably not keep attempting this, it's not the right time, with all the problems we are having on a world level.... It might have not been a good idea.. but I don't know... I Know that Konnan did great as far as speaking, alot better then Rhyno did trying to sound mean... Rhyno reminds me of Mike Tyson, he looks the part, but his voice squeaks when trying to sound tough. The match however, did it's job. If blood was what they wanted everyone to see, well, Christian had bucketfulls for us to see.. although wish I could have seen when it happened, instead of a commercial. I was very entertained by the very first hour of the show. My friend aggreed, that if they could put on an hour like that first hour (or the second one), every week, it would kick butt. It was just as good as a night watching any of the WWE shows. VKM??? WAR WITH VINCENT KENNEDY MCMAHAN? Well, that was unbelievable to my friend, he doesn't try to watch TNA like I do, and well, he was like, they better watch it. Putting DX Down wasn't wise either.... I know controversy is good, but they sounded like WCW for a few minutes there, and I believe (I know my belief might be controversy in itself) that WCW Failed mainly because of their obsession with putting the WWF down, instead of concentrating on just putting on better shows. It was obvious TNA believe's their show was great, but.... it was not so great as to say they had a better show than the average WWE show... frankly, it was on par, but not to the point they could brag about being better... If they consistantly put on shows like tonights, and get better, then might be a time to start a pretend "WAR", but right now, they have ONE (1), Uno, just one good show to brag about. WWE has had at least four good shows in the last 4 weeks. Of course WWE had 12 shows in the last four weeks, bah, 1/3 shows being good is better then what I have seen from TNA.. I WANT TNA to succeed, this is the reason I have a problem with them talking about the WWE. I think talking about the WWE can hurt them rather then help them. Too many people understand they are to different promotions right now, and WWE fans (which there are alot more of) will take offense to this kind of thing... If they want to mention the WWE or Vince or anything else about them, they should do it with a little bit of respect at first... That's just my opinion. I don't want them getting hurt by doing stupid things, when they have the talent to really do something special here. Anyways, I will reply to anyone that has seen the show. I'll even reply to those that haven't as long as they don't get upset for me saying KURT ANGLE BEAT ABYSS!! By Submission (Ankle Lock). UMAGA is WWE's ABYSS... far as gimmick wise. Samoa Joe is like the Sumu wrestler in Street Fighter (if anyone remembers that video game). I have been trying to think of someone that he was like, but that's all I can think of.

Yes VKM was annoying and stupid, but in the face of good matches like the X-Division three way, Samoa Joe's match vs Jay Lethal and the Naturals winning the table match as well as awesome matches like ANgle vs Abyss and the cage match I found it easily ignorable and quite forgettable. The more important thing, in my opinion, is that Samoa Joe and Abyss teamed up to beat Kurt Angle down after the match! If this is the start of a regular alliance between the two that could be the most awesome thing to happen in TNA for awhile. I marked like crazy for that as well as the Sting entrance, the baseball bat attack on Samoa Joe and Abyss, as well as Abyss and Joe Mitchell turning the tables on Sting in the back while Joe finishes the job on Angle. I sincerely hope these two form a regular stable [possibly with Christopher Daniels once he turns on AJ again? That would be doubly awesome.]

It was a good show, nice little two hour kick off and some good, some bad. The Good: The matches, some decent tv wrestling going on but maybe a couple of the matches were a little short. Cage and his crimson mask was what a barb wire cage match should be about, kudos for two friends working hard there even if their feud isn't as great as it seemed on paper. Angle and Joe keep building, so the match will have a lot of heat behind it on Sunday (still too early) and I look forward to it. Lax and AMW should be a good feud as well, but the race card angles can only go so far. Dave Sahadi videos, always top notch stuff from this guy. The Bad: The New Movement with Kazarian, Divine and Bentley. It looks like they're just trying to throw them into something and hope it sticks but then they have them taken out just like that and we're suppose to care why? Just cause they've been saddled with a little goth-emo gimmick. I guess that's what losing Breasty McBreast gets ya eh Matt, Kazarian should have stayed in the E, it looked like he had momentum there. V-K-M, once again it's about the "smart" references and trying to make them edgy with their Russo-rific shoot/work angles. It didn't work well with 2000's WCW and it makes them look kind of sad here. I think the WWE doesn't mind the reminder of who the big time is. Keep mentioning Vince and Co as much as you want, they won't blatantly say your names. They actually work smarter promos ie: "elevator promo".

I really liked this show as well, and I was glad that I had arbitrarily decided to record it. I actually liked the Voodoo Kin Mafia segment too, believe it or not, and was happy to see someone throw some fire DX's way. Whether that will do TNA any good or not is anyone's guess. As for the matches, I liked most of those as well. I wanted Sabin to win back the X-Division title, but I'd have been happy with any of the possible outcomes on that one. Personally, I think TNA usually does a lot more with a two-hour show than The E does, (at least more stuff that I like anyway), and one of the top problems with their usual one hour show is that it is just too rushed. Overall, good show though, I think the Christian - Rhino match was my favorite. :eek:

[QUOTE=MightyDavidson;160347]No comments on the possible Abyss/Samoa Joe alliance?[/QUOTE] Ahhh, yes. Forgot to comment on that before. That could make for a few interesting developments in the tag team scene in TNA. A match pitting Joe and Abyss against Team 3D could be pretty darn good, not to mention the likely imminent match-up, Joe and Abyss vs. Sting and Angle. Some interesting things could come of this. :eek:

Couple of comments from different posts, not going to bother pointing anyone out, as it's only meant to stir conversation and not conflict. VKM did say specific names, using the real names of DX and outright saying Vincent Kennedy McMahon.... They did not just hint, they said it, and said they were going to war against them. It might not have bothered me that much, if they didn't, but they did. It made me go "Ouch", not good... The match's were not different from the WWE really... Just have an octoganol ring instead. To be honest, that's probably the worse match I seen with Kurt Angle (when it's supposed to be a Match and not an Angle, pun intended). I enjoyed Angle getting beat down just as much as anyone, and the possible alliance between Angle and Sting, Joe and Abyss. The X-Division was reminiscent of some of the Cruiserweight match's from RAW, and Sabu/RVD/Shannon Moor type stuff on ECW, as well as the tag team division on Smackdown (mainly the title holders). The blood bath was ok, but I was hoping to see more wrestling then blood. However, I seen enough blood between Mic Foley/Bob Holly/Edge/Cena/Undertaker, etc.. the list goes on and on. No difference in this match up with Christian and Abyss, outside I didn't get to see what made him bleed, not even a recap :-( Either hour was great for me. I didn't expect much, and I got alot. So I was very happy with it. I put them on par with any WWE show (normal shows) with this one, and if it's an indication of how their shows are going to be in the future (extra stuff most of us didn't really think they should have done, left out possibly), I think they might reach a pretty good rating, enough to catch the attention of the WWE possibly sooner then I expected. Loved the Sting stuff, live and taped. Loved the Samoa Joe hype, and how they explained stuff about him (as much as possible in the time), so everyone understood that Kurt wants him, and vice Versa. The one part of the Rhino match I loved, was the Gore to cost him the match.. was awesome. Loved the X-Division match. I know they can do better, but was great for a regular show to see a little bit of the action on TV. I hope they continue this. Samoa Joe attacking Angle, awesome. Really, I don't have anything BAD to say at all, just constructive critism, hoping to WILL them to listen to it, lol. VKM could turn out ok, but... I hope they don't try to be LIKE DX. I wouldn't mind it turning into something like that, but they really need to NOT mention that the WWE thought they weren't good enough for it, as they proved tonight that they were not..................... Entertainment speaking of course. They don't have the "charisma", lol. That's something they can build on for the future though. I think they really would make a good addition. The BIGGEST Reason I enjoyed the show had nothing to do with the Match's, or the angles, etc.. and everything to do with them. I seen alot of story's being told in the ring. Abyss/Joe and Angle/Sting alliance... A betrayal with the X-Division, taking advantage of a situation, Rhino willing to lose, just to punish Christian (throwing the key OUT of the cage, classic). Everything went together smoothly, instead of clustered... They need to do this every week. That show could easily be split apart into two seperate shows, and everyone would have liked both of them (one hour episodes). SO they don't have to Cluster it like that on a weekly basis. LAX can talk, and I would let them talk in every show. Dudley can talk as well, let these people talk, and keep the mic away from people like Rhino, Christian, and yes, even Joe... These guys sound too weak to be threatening.. Kind of like how Batista used to be (and to an extent still is), or Lashley is. They need to just "act" it out, instead of speak it, lol. I don't mean to pick this show like I am, it just gave me extreme hope is all, and I can see them easily being able to compete within a couple of months. This show I was thinking might get 2.0 or more rating, maybe close to a 3.0, so I am hoping it caught the interest of enough people to come back and give it over a 1.5 rating next week. If they can put on good enough shows (just as good as WWE, doesn't have to be better), they will end up with just as many viewers as the big "E".

Agreed DJtheFunk and you're right, I did miss a post for which I apologise. I also called James Mitchell, Joe Mitchell at one point so colour me embarassed. :o I too am eager to see Sting and Angle vs Abyss and Joe. However I hope the attacks on Jerry Lynn's X-Division boys don't go forgotten. It would be interesting to see them try to gain thier revenge and if it causes Jerry Lynn to step into the ring to try and avenge Dutt and Lethal, well so much the better I'd say. :)

I thought the show was well done and was entertaining throughout (something I can't say for WWE's 3 programs. I mute/channel surf through much of RAW and ECW and rarely even bother to watch Smackdown). More than anything else, I liked the subtle ways they set things up. For example, the thumbtacks in the Angle-Abyss match (brought out near the beginning of the match, weren't used until long after the match was over). I liked how the X-Division 3-way was scripted, which furthered a brewing storyline that could be picked up on later (AJ-Daniels, once AJ's side venture with Christian is completed). One thing that I don't really care for about that storyline is the fact that it basically takes two hugely talented workers out of the tag team division, which I think will stymie that part of the promotion, from a casual viewer standpoint. But, it does allow them to elevate the X-Division, which IMO is far more important. I really liked how Angle sold for Abyss and it reinforces my view of why TNA signed him (beyond the obvious starpower thing). I think it was somewhat of a faux pas for Joe to put the ankle lock on Angle though (would've had more creative/dramatic impact during their Genesis match to have it come 'out of the blue' IMO). The flow of the Angle-Abyss match really surprised me as well. Psychologically, it was pretty damn good. But, I think Abyss needs a bit of work (the first time Angle worked his leg, he no sold it. The second time, he oversold it IMO then for the rest of the match, gave no indication he had ever gotten his leg worked). Really good show, though I really wish they'd get rid of Don West. My God, he's as annoying as Michael Cole & JBL put together and multiplied by a factor of 40. My only problem is, I'm probably going to miss the first hour of the show most of the time. The new timeslot puts it directly up against CSI in New York and I don't miss CSI heh.

[QUOTE]Really good show, though I really wish they'd get rid of Don West. My God, he's as annoying as Michael Cole & JBL put together and multiplied by a factor of 40. My only problem is, I'm probably going to miss the first hour of the show most of the time. The new timeslot puts it directly up against CSI in New York and I don't miss CSI heh.[/QUOTE] It's not going to be a two hour show, only one hour. This two hour special was to kick off the new time slot, not give them two hours forever. I sure hope you get to watch it. [QUOTE]I thought the show was well done and was entertaining throughout (something I can't say for WWE's 3 programs. I mute/channel surf through much of RAW and ECW and rarely even bother to watch Smackdown).[/QUOTE] And I felt they finally had the continuety of the WWE shows for a change. I also felt that it was on par, but definately can't see how you could sit through one and not at least one of the others... Just seemed like this TNA was finally as good as a WWE show. To each thier own, I watch all four if possible, so I see for myself, don't have to rely on opinionated statements that make one sound worse then the other one. Going to watch Smackdown tonight, and see if anything changes, err.. I wouldn't know if it did, but I would know if they do something out of the ordinary though. If WWE does respond to this VMK thing, my suspicians that the WWE already owns TNA will start to flow again, lol.

If WWE does respond to this VMK thing, my suspicians that the WWE already owns TNA will start to flow again, lol.[/QUOTE] And you'd be wrong about that, because it's a matter of record that most of TNA's shares are owned by Dixie Carter and Panda Energy with the remainder being owned by Jeff Jarrett. Sorry, didn't mean for that to come out sounding snarky/condescending.

[QUOTE=MightyDavidson;160446]If WWE does respond to this VMK thing, my suspicians that the WWE already owns TNA will start to flow again, lol.[/QUOTE] And you'd be wrong about that, because it's a matter of record that most of TNA's shares are owned by Dixie Carter and Panda Energy with the remainder being owned by Jeff Jarrett. Sorry, didn't mean for that to come out sounding snarky/condescending.[/QUOTE] It's fine, and it didn't. I am aware that WWE does not own TNA, it's just a fantasy in my head sometimes, lol.

Alright TNA has been doing something like a 0.8, 0.9, 0.8, 0.8 since Kurt Angle arrived. Well with the move to prime time I think most people wanted to see a 1.5 or around there but you can consider a sign of who TNA's core audience is based on the figures they just got. It's been reported... The primetime Impact special scored a 1.0 rating. Credit: Wrestlingobserver.com In their old time slot, they hit a high of 1.0, but I guess their attempt at WWEing their product isn't working because it seems that the only people coming back to watch it right now is the TNA faithful. This is disappointing.

A lot of people are putting down the Vodoo Kin Mafia and I personaly think its a god idea. I hear a lot of people saying that "Oh WCW did this and look where they are now." I hate to tell you people that the WWF/E did this as well. Hell they went so far as to go to WCW headquarters and go outside a live event on night. TNA could do some great things with VKM, hopfully they dont drop the ball. As far as the overall show goes, lets start with the bad first. Not much "BAD" here, just a few minor grips that TNA needs to work on to make there shows awesome. Longer undercard matches for one. Im not saying give the undercard 15-20 minutes, but a good 8-10 minute match to help get these guys noticed is a must. I really think the Naturlas/Team 3D match could have benifited from being a little longer and giving The Naturals a better chance at offence other than having Shane Douglas have to ge involved to give them the edge. I also hate the fact that they did not show hoe Christian got busted open in the Barbed Wire Cage match, that should have been a must. I also dont like how they are turning Petey Williams to a face. Im a firm beleaver in the fact that the X-Division needs more Heels and turning Chris Sabin into a heel was the way to go. But then you go and turn the only solid X-Div heel (Petey Williams) into a face. Not a good decition. Its also painfully obvious that the new group with Bentley, Kazarian and Devine are going to be under the guidence of Raven. The Good: A lot of good to talk about so here we go. I think the Barbed Wire Cage match was the perfect way to blow off the Christian/Rhino fued. It was brutal, bloody and just plain great. The ending where Rhino Gored Christain threw the Cage was just a great spot. Like I said before, I like the Vodoo Kin Mafia. It gives BG and Kip something to do while making TNA seem a little bigger than they are by "Declaring War On The WWE". I also like the whole Creative Control angle that they are touting. That could lead to some good segments in the future. I like the prospect of an ongoing fued with Joe/Angle and Abyss/Raven. Possible leading to a tag match at the next PPV and then back to singles matches to blow the fueds off. Kurt could be the man to end Joes winning streak (though I hope not I am a huge Samoa Joe fan). Everything at the end really came together and they set up some really good things. The injured champion (Sting) facing off against impossible odds (Abyss), the burned ex-champion (AJ) looking for revenge against the man who inadvertantly cost him the Title (Christian), a bitter ex-champion (Chris Sabin) looking to regain his title against the man that pinned him to win that same title (Chris Daniels) and of cource the two most intense athletes in wrestling today go head to head in a dream match for every fan that follows something other the the Big E (Joe/Angle). Overall I think the show was very well put together. I think TNA needs to focus on what seperates them from the WWE, that being a superior in-ring product, other than trying to come up with entertainment segments. One thing I think people need to realize when it comes to TNA, is that they are still in there infancy. They have only been around for, what, 5 years now? It took a LONG time for the WWE to get to the point that they are at right now (A multi-billion dollar corporation). It did not happen in a short time. TNA is growing and thats what we have to look at. TNA is attracting the likes of Christian, Rhino, Kurt Angle and others into there folds and thats a very good thing. It means that they are going places and gaining ground. Its going to be a very BIG hurdle to start pulling some of that crowd that only watches the WWE away. The WWE has been the only thing around for years now and that is going to be a big thing for TNA to overcome. Overall Rating (IMO) B+

Unfortunately I did not know TNA had a 2 hour primetime, or I would have watched it. I remember one time flipping through and seeing wrestling and trying to watch it, but I couldn't. The matches seemed more like dancing, it just wasn't doing it for me. I don't watch WWE much anymore (well, I have the online 24/7 for old matches) and will catch a rare RAW if I really need to get my wrestling fix. I don't know, but TNA just seems too fake and overdone, from what I saw. I just wish the WWE could get their storylines together, and actually put out a decent and entertaining show.

1.0 is not really bad, if you look at it a little closer... This means that they got as much as they ever had before. This is good, because I do not believe that all they got was TNA hardcore fans. I know of a couple that never watch TNA, but watched that, for example. The important ratings to watch are in the weeks to come, especially the 2nd month. This will tell the tail, so to speak alot more then one show will. I for one thought it was an amazing show (for TNA, no put down, just in comparison of all the tv shows I have seen them do). I could nit pick it to death if I wanted, and most are only doing that because they want to somehow "WILL" their disgruntle's to the show, to make it better. I could nit pick it, and have. But to be honest, it's right there with WWE right now, if they keep it up. All they really have to do is be better then ECW on Sci-Fi, and it's going to work out for them. Just have to be realistic, was this two hour show a flop, or can they give us the excitement that either one of those hours produced, for one hour? I hope so.... I would have been happy with just the very first hour of their show to be honest, both hours were even steven, perhaps the first hour might have been even better. I want to mention some stuff they did right, in hopes they keep that trend. One thing I hated about almost every show in the passed, was they would show us video's of these people, and yet we wouldn't see them on the show. This special showed video's of everyone we were going to see on the show (even if we didn't realise it). Kurt Angle was there, and made Abyss tap. Christian fought, Rhyno Fought, Sting and Samoa Joe come out!! This is what I want to see, highlight the workers that I CAN See tonight. Don't try to squeeze too much stuff in one show... I won't remember anything if you do. Make it so what's most important is the thing you highlight... For example, keep the PPV's as a commercial, not talk about it all during the show.. I could care less about the PPV, and If you can't get me into the show, I will never buy a PPV.... EVER! So start with what's going to happen in the next 30 minutes, then as time goes on, let us know who is up in the last 30 minutes of the show. Then I'm curious, I want to stay tuned, I MUST SEE THESE UPCOMING MATCH-UPS!! I think this is something even the hardcore TNA fans can probably think about and see what I'm talking about. It doesn't matter if their match's are good or not if I don't give a darn about them... When they only highlight people that are upcoming in PPV specials, you get the feeling everyone else is subpar, not worth watching, unimportant. They highlighted workers that were going to be on the special, all during the special, and it kicked butt for anyone that watched it. I actually cared about Rhyno and Christian's feud, and found out something about it that they never explained before. Each show has to act like no one knows anything, they need to explain what and why everything is going on. I mean not every little detail, but tell me why this feud is going on... or else why would I care? You want new people every week, then tell them whats going on right NOW, not what's up in the PPV. Fans of your product will watch the PPV's anyways, just highlight that stuff while we are WATCHING Them, not while we are watching someone else, lol.

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;160388]And I felt they finally had the continuety of the WWE shows for a change. I also felt that it was on par, but definately can't see how you could sit through one and not at least one of the others... Just seemed like this TNA was finally as good as a WWE show. To each thier own, I watch all four if possible, so I see for myself, don't have to rely on opinionated statements that make one sound worse then the other one.[/QUOTE] Now, let's clear something up. Even if it wasn't your intent to do so, the above quoted passage comes off to me as if you're accusing me of commenting on something I haven't seen or operating on second/third/fourth hand information. I do not and have never done that, in any area of life. I turn to RAW every week, even if I do mute it through boring parts (like anytime Melina or Johnny Nitro get anywhere near a live mic without someone compelling to counter them). From a production value standpoint, yeah this TNA show approached WWE (though the 'E's production values still dwarf TNA's) but from a quality, can-I-watch-this-all-the-way-through point of view, it surpassed WWE for me. I know for a fact I don't watch programs the way you do, that much is obvious thus far. That isn't an insult or anything, it's just stating the obvious. We have different ways of seeing the same thing, probably as a result of our differing likes/dislikes/experiences. You can't see how I could sit through TNA's broadcast but not one of WWE's just like I can't see how you can sit through a WWE broadcast without dozing off every now and then. But for the record, I'm never going to miss a TNA broadcast. That's what DVR is for, after all. I'm not all that concerned about the ratings right now. For those who might have paid attention to these things "back in the day", it took a while for WCW to kick WWE's ass in the ratings. It'll take TNA a while to do the same (if they manage to do so). The new timeslot is a stepping stone, not the pinnacle.

No no, I went back to look at what you are talking about, and your right and wrong about what I meant, so I am going to clarify it a little bit. [QUOTE]Quote: I thought the show was well done and was entertaining throughout (something I can't say for WWE's 3 programs. I mute/channel surf through much of RAW and ECW and rarely even bother to watch Smackdown). [COLOR="Yellow"] - Statement made by you, then I commented below....[/COLOR] And I felt they finally had the continuety of the WWE shows for a change. I also felt that it was on par, but definately can't see how you could sit through one and not at least one of the others... Just seemed like this TNA was finally as good as a WWE show. To each thier own, I watch all four if possible, so I see for myself, don't have to rely on opinionated statements that make one sound worse then the other one.[/QUOTE] What I meant is the different WWE show's, not Raw vs. TNA. I am thinking your statement is saying you watch Raw, but kind of channel surf during ECW or Smackdown. After reading your above statements (in the post above this post), I can understand a bit more clearly where your coming from. I actually like reading almost every post you make, and look forward to your comments, especially when your answering/commenting on something I said. I like hearing different opinions, which is all any of this is really. I can't claim to be any more right then anyone else (far as what me and you are talking about). From the post above yours, you can see exactly where I am coming from, and what I like and dislike in TNA's programming, however to me it seems to be getting better (for me, might be getting worse for you). To be honest, I am starting to be a little dissapointed in how much the (WWE) brands are going back and forth with their workers.... It's like they really are at war with each other, which anyone with any brains know's is just a scheme. I enjoyed it when it was something that was rare... This every week stuff is starting to get old, hopefully after the PPV, it will die out a bit. What I meant by my statement of how that TNA show went, is that I felt everything went in place, and was built up very well. I have not felt that way before, and have not been held to the TV as I was on thier 2 hour special. My comparison to the WWE is exactly that.. I feel that WWE always falls together like that. Nitro gets out a ladder to attack Jeff Hardy with, the following week we see a Ladder match, etc. Although at times it seems predictable, other things are totally unpredictable, and end up making you go "Duh, no wonder that happened last week, it was just to set all this other crap up", not that its' always crap, but I'm not going to pretend that it's always great either. Now that's me talking about the WWE. They are not all perfect and shiny to me, I just feel they keep my attention (on what they are doing as a whole) better. I want to know who won, and what's going to happen next, even if I hate it. Now TNA has done that for me, and I can't wait to see it this week (hopefully I can see it, with it being Thanksgiving and all). I honestly like what everyone has to say. The only things that get on my nerve's is when the replies about how horribly done something on the WWE is, when it's not even going that way at all.. You have not done this, but other's remarks about DX coming back to be something that's making the ratings go down, etc... when really it rejuvenated alot of things, and people were waiting for almost a whole year for that to happen. All the comments by Sean Michaels vs Triple H. along the way, the big feud with Mr. McMahan, and then Triple H saying "Vince, I have two words for you" and then say "I'm sorry"........ This was way back at the beginning of the year, and the people went nuts when he said the first part, hissed when he said he was sorry. Everyone knew what was coming and couldn't wait for it. I thought that was excellently done. I had no idea it was coming till about the last month's of Vince vs Sean feud. However, I read on these forums someone saying something to the effect of, WWE is getting so desperate that they brought back DX from a decade ago, as if this was something they "JUST" thought of. We watched and seen it coming for a good while before it did. It all started before the Party for Sean Michaels retirement, with Vince holding it and Sean ripping it up. Triple H wanting Cena's title, but getting sidetracked by Vince, and telling him if he destroys Sean, then and only then will he give him a chance, etc. Just all of this was built up to such an extreme, with nothing being a desperate "on the spot" thing just to get something going because their ratings started going down two or three weeks before DX reunited.. Me and you both know that someone saying this did not watch the build up, and is saying an obvious untruth. You cannot say something was brought in on a "whim", when it had a whole year's worth of build up. Desperation had nothing to do with it, this was planned, and they had the merchandise to back it on the first week they reunited. Then you have the Kane vs. MVP, Undertaker vs. Kennedy thing. I wont comment on that........Not really impressed with it.

Archived