When the AI wants to win...

Yeah . It works both ways sometimes or so it seems. I was playing a much inferior UAB team and going up against my rival Memphis. I can see where I should/could have played it close but I destroyed them 42-7. (had 'em 35-0 midway through the 3rd quarter.) I had two fumbles returned for TD's in this one.:D I think this is why I really love the game. It captures the true college feel and anyone can beat anyone on any given day, no matter how weel prepared you think you are or what game plan you have devised. I love being the underdog and pulling off the upset though :D

It's a great game. Last night my ND team hung on to beat Michigan State that was an 18 point underdog. There was a light rain and twice during the game my 83/87 rated QB threw INT's because receivers slipped and fell and the DB picked the passes off and returned one for an 83 YD TD and 24 YD on the other. That being said...trying to develop a running game when calling all your own plays was/is frustrating. I eventually hit upon the passing game and have "moved on". I consider this inability to run consistently as an in-house rule and a higher "difficulty" setting when playing the game. Yeah...that's my rationale...might not work for others...but that is how much I enjoy BBCF. However, I will also "pass" on a future pro football sim product.

Archived