The Phenom(inal) Deadman -- The Mark Calaway Story

Mark Calaway is currently in college and after growing up watching WCCW on television decided that he would like to persue professional wrestling as a career. Mark at the time was also on the school's basketball team and the coach wanted him to make a more dedicated commitment to the team and quit wrestling. Mark, feeling that he had to make a choice, dropped from the basketball team and continue his wrestling training. Here are his skills ratings at this time: [b]Rumble skills[/b]: Brawling: E Power: B+ Strong style: F Hardcore: D MMA: F [b]Technical skills[/b]: Mat Wrestling: F Chain Wrestling: F Submissions: F Aerial: F Flashiness: F [b]Entertainment skills[/b]: Microphone: E Charisma: C- Acting: D Looks: B+ Star quality: B+ [b]Performance skills[/b]: Basics: D Psychology: D Safety: E Consistency: D Selling: D [b]Physical skills[/b]: Athleticism: C+ Toughness: B Stamina: D [b]Backstage skills[/b]: Business: F Booking: F Respect: F [b]Other skills[/b]: Intensity: C Stiffness: C+ Resilience: B Menace: B Refereeing: F Spirit: D As you can see, he is just a raw talent that needs to improve in many different skills.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the beginning..... Due to having to decide between basketball and wrestling, I have decided to quit the basketball team. The coach told me that I probably could have had a promising professional basketball career but I love wrestling too much in order to continue my training. I have a part-time job as a bouncer at a bar in Arlington, Texas, and I have also decided to leave the college. I am felling bad that I won't be getting my degree but I want to pursue a career in wrestling. I made a phone call to a local wrestling promotion, Houston Championship Wrestling, which is in my hometown.

My Costars I will be following all of the title matches in the territories and also the careers of the following workers: Arn Anderson Bret Hart Dynamite Kid Hulk Hogan Jake Roberts Ken Shamrock Leon White Mick Foley Norman Smiley Ric Flair Rick Rude Road Warrior Animal Road Warrior Hawk Robbie Brookside Sting (aka Blade Runner Flash) Superstar Billy Graham The Great Kabuki The Spoiler Also, all roster signings and releases of the "Big Three" (WWF, MACW, AWA) will be followed These are wrestlers who either have a dynasty here, or in the WS1 dynasty forum, or are favorites of the readers of my other dynasties. There will be quarterly updates as far as the records and the territories that these people are/were in. The updates will be seen after the months of March, June, September and December. Are there any others that you all would like to see followed?

May, 1983 -- Week 1 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to win the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/B] - Roger Kirby defeated Tommy Rogers to retain the Central States Television title [b]CSTATES[/B] - Super Destroyer defeated Bob Brown to win the Central States Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/B] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Austin Idol to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Dr. Wagner Jr to win the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Aguayo and Solar defeated Kendo and Rubio to win the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III defeated Gran Apache to win the UWA World Middleweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders defeated Corporal Kelly & Attache to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Comrade Gerry and Wilkes defeated No Class Bass and Casey to win the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Leo Burke defeated The Spoiler to win the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]ASW[/B] - Oly Olsen defeated Terry Adonis to win the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko & Moose Morowski defeated Volkoff and Diamond Timothy to win the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News HCW[/b] - [color=red]Signed Mark Calaway[/color] [b]WWF[/b] - Released Buddy Rogers and George Steele [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/B] - Bob Backlund defeated Don Muraco to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/B] - [color=red]Steamboat & Youngblood defeated The Great Kabuki and Assassin #1[/color] [b]MACW[/B] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Nikita Koloff and Royal to win the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/B] - [COLOR=RED]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/B] - [color=red]Tiger Mask defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tatsumi Fujinami to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Takashi Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Mighty Inoue to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Brad Armstrong to win the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Purple Haze to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Bob Roop[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan defeated Scott McGhee to win the Florida Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - David Sammartino defeated Nick Kiniski to win the NWA Canadian Television title [b]MLW[/b] - The Sheik and Brower defeated Sharpe and Singh to win the Canadian Open Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b] - TNT defeated Tonga John to win the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Ron Starr defeated Jose Luis Rivera to win the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Invader #3 defeated Los Inferno #1 to win the WWC Junior Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Risen to National Size & debuts AJPW Wrestling [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Jesse Ventura defeated Leon White to win the AWA Television title[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated The Sheiks to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Mr. Saito[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - Ronnie Garvin defeated Thunderbolt Patterson to retain the National Television title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Joe Lightfoot[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Johnny Rich to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Arn Anderson and Road Warrior Animal defeated Bob & Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Mr Wrestling II and Tommy Rich defeated Buzz Sawyer and Road Warrior Hawk[/color] [b]GCW[/B] - Ole Anderson defeated Larry Zbyszko to win the National Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - Steve Williams defeated Blade Runner Rock to win the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Kamala to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Nagayo and Masami defeated The Jumping Bomb Angels to win the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated El Texano to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III defeated Canek to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Yuji Nagata to win the UWF Arena Championship title [b]UWF[/b] - Kantaro Hoshino defeated Osamu Kido to win the UWF Heavyweight title

week 1, May 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki appeared on a radio show and had a lot of good things to say about Kelly Kiniski[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Blue Panther, Son of the Saint and Fu defeated Castillo Jr, Dandy and Eme Ese Uno to win the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Ultraman to win the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Supremo and Mascaras defeated Ray of Jalisco Jr and Apache to win the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tiger Mask defeated Dynamite Kid to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated The Invader to win the Universal Heavyweight title [b]AJW[/b] - Nagayo and Masami defeated The Jumping Bomb Angels to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Kyoto Inoue defeated Seiko Honawa to win the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]AJW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Candi Devine to retain the All-Japan Womens title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Rick Wiseman defeated Keith Hayward to win the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated Mike Jordan to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated Mal Sanders to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Gran Hamada to win the UWA Junior Lightweight title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Masanobu Fuchi & Atsushi Onita to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to win the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Kilby and Grey to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated Brad Rheingans to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Nick Bockwinkle defeated Hulk Hogan to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki and Jimmy Garvin went to a double DQ with Parsons and Adams[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy defeated Kamala & The Missing Link to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin Von Erich defeated Larry Zbyszko to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]The Hacksaws defeated Lord Humongous and Blade Runner Flash[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Rock to win the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Ted Dibiase to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Invader #3 defeated El Gran Apollo to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - Dean Malenko defeated Don Running Bear to win the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - [color=red]Dr Tom Prichard and Billy Two Eagles defeated Dynamite Kid & The Assassin [b]PNW[/b] - Billy Jack defeated Rip Oliver to win the PNW Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr Saito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Bret Hart defeated Mongolian Stomper[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - The Sheepherders defeated The Grapplers to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - Adrian Adonis defeated Scott Casey to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Manny Fernandez defeated Gino Hernandez to win the Undisputed Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b] - The Blue Bloods defeated Cook and Captain Ed to retain the Detroit Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - The Sheik of Araby defeated The Mighty Igor to retain the US Heavyweight title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MSW[/b] - Risen to Cult Size [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ricky Steamboat defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Bob & Brad Armstrong defeated Arn Anderson and Les Thornton[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Ronnie Garvin and Bruno Sammartino Jr[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Larry Zbyszko and Jake Roberts defeated Mr Wrestling II and Brett Wayne[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler and Thunderbolt Patterson went to a double count out with Tommy Rich and Pistol Pez[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Ole Anderson defeated Buzz Sawyer to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated Bob Brown & Buzz Tyler to win the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/b] - Roger Kirby defeated Marty Jannetty to retain the Central States Television title [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title[/color] [b]SECW[/b] - The Tonga Kid defeated Pat Rose to win the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]ASW[/b] - Oly Olsen defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling TV Show Brady Boone & George Weingeroff vs Shawn Michaels & [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color][/b] The match begins with Boone and Michaels in the ring. Boone puts Michaels in a side headlock then puts him in an arm wringer. Boone punches Michaels and kicks him in the gut then puts him in a side headlock. Michaels ducks away from a punch and dropkicks Boone. Michaels gives Boone a legdrop on his arm then puts him in a rear chinlock. Boone reverses an irish whip and gives Michaels a shoulder block then puts him in a side headlock while on the mat. Boone gives Michaels an elbow drop then Michaels avoids being stomped and whips Boone into a corner. Boone avoids a knife edge chop and puts Michaels in a side headlock. Michaels ducks away from a punch and tags me in. I whip Boone into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. I hit Boone in the back with a forearm then irish whip and punch him. I irish whip Boone again then run and clothesline him. I choke Boone while on the mat then tear his face. I pick up Boone and whip him into a corner then he avoids being choked. I break an arm wringer and giant suplex Boone then give him a big elbow drop. I pick up Boone from behind and hit him in the back with a forearm then irish whip him and hit him with a big roundhouse punch. I wait for Boone to get up then he counters a roundhouse punch by putting me in a side headlock. Boone gives me a knife edge chop but I shrug it off and the crowd starts chanting to taunt me. I pick up Boone and press slam him then I slap on the claw but he gets to the ropes to break it. I tag in Michaels and he nails him with sweet chin music then pin him. [b][color=green]The Crowd chants "That match sucked".[/color][/b] [b]Time: 9:00, Rating: F[/b] Also on the air: Steve Williams defeated Art Crews to win the Houston Television title Junkyard Dog defeated The Super Destroyer to win the Houston Heavyweight title [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Tony Atlas to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Iceman Parsons defeated The Great Kabuki to retain the WCCW Television title[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Terry Gordy defeated Kevin Von Erich to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Bob Roop[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Sullivan & The Purple Haze defeated Barry Windham & Blackjack Mulligan to win the Florida Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated Brito and Parisi to win the International Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Casey and Ritchie defeated Comrade Gerry and Wilkes to win the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Leo Burke defeated The Spoiler[/color]

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;163783]Good luck with this version of the story of the Deadman. Hopefully your game stays problem free and we will finally get to see you all the way through to becoming The Undertaker.[/QUOTE] That is going to be a long, long time from now. I hope that there will still be readers by then. Thanks for checking in.

May 1983 -- week 2 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News HCW[/b] - Risen to Regional Size [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Giant Baba to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Koko B Ware defeated Rick Rude to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Dutch Mantell to retain the AWA International title [b]UWA[/b] - The Unholy defeated Black Man and Hamada to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Villano III defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders defeated Hollywood and Vine to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Team Slaughter defeated Brown and Montana to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Leo Burke defeated The Spoiler to retain the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Oly Olsen defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Igor Volkoff to win the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Jules Strongbow to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Bob Backlund defeated Sgt Slaughter to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Nikita Koloff and Royal to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Roddy Piper defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid and Abdullah the Butcher defeated Antonio Inoki and Fujiwara[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Ron Bass defeated Brad Armstrong to retain the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Roop and Allen defeated Superstar Billy Graham and Mike Rotundo[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan defeated Blackjack Mulligan to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - David Sammartino defeated Nick Kiniski to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Invader #3 defeated TNT to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Ron Starr to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated The Sheiks to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Mike Graham defeated Leon White[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Baron Von Raschke defeated King Kong Brody and Rick Martel[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Flash to retain the Louisiana State Championship title[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Steve Williams defeated Jim Garvin to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Ted Dibiase and Mr Olympia went to a double count out with Junkyard Dog and Mr Wrestling II to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Bob & Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ronnie Garvin and Arn Anderson defeated Buzz Sawyer and Jake Roberts[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson defeated The Spoiler to retain the National Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJW[/b] - Nagayo and Masami defeated The Jumping Bomb Angels to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJW[/b] - Kyoto Inoue defeated Seiko Honawa to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated El Signo to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Canek defeated Villano III to win the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Yuji Nagata to retain the UWF Arena Championship title [b]UWF[/b] - Kintaro Hoshino defeated Rusher Kimura to retain the UWF Heavyweight title

May 1983, week 2 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [color=red]Bret Hart was on a radio show and said that he and Hercules Ayala were no longer friends[/color] [color=red]Shawn Michaels was on a radio show and said some nasty comments aimed at Road Warrior Hawk[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Blue Panther, Son of the Saint and Fu defeated Halcon, Villano III and Ray of Jalisco Jr to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero went to a double DQ with Lizmark to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Team Edge defeated Fishman and El Numero Uno to retain the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hamaguchi and Inoue defeated The British Bulldogs[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tiger Mask to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Solar defeated Perro Aguayo to win the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - David Taylor defeated Rick Wiseman to win the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated Mike Jordan to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated Mal Sanders to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders defeated Hollywood & Vine to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - Tammy Jones defeated Ashley Cartier to retain the GLOW Championship title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Ricky Steamboat has left to join AJPW [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Misawa and Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated The Amazing Kung Fu to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Jon Cortez to win the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated Brad Rheingans to retain the AWA Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Steve Williams defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Flash to retain the Louisiana State Championship title[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Greg Valentine to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Frank Dusek to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Parsons and Missing Link defeated Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts to win the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Sweet Brown Sugar and Mantell defeated The Great Kabuki and Tatum[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Terry Gordy defeated Dick Murdoch to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - Killer Khan defeated Kevin Von Erich to win the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Invader #3 defeated El Gran Apollo to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid & The Assassin went to a double DQ with Billy Two Eagles and Dr Tom Prichard[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr Saito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - The Sheepherders against The Grapplers ended in a no contest to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - Hector Guerrero defeated Eric Embry to win the Southwest Junior Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b] - Sabu defeated Michael Kirschner to win the Big Time Television title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's 'Raslin' News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Signed Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Jon Cortez to win the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Jimmy Valiant[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Royal and Mark Youngblood to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Jay Youngblood to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Harley Race and Jack Brisco defeated Wahoo McDaniel and Ric Flair to win the NWA World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Team Raid[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Buzz Sawyer and Jake Roberts defeated Mr Wrestling II and Ronnie Garvin[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Arn Anderson and Larry Zbyszko defeated Bob & Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson defeated The Spoiler to retain the National Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/b] - Roger Kirby defeated The Missing Link to retain the Central States Television title [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to win the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Bill Dundee to retain the AWA International title [b]SECW[/b] - The Tonga Kid defeated Pat Rose to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]SECW[/b] - Mr Olympia defeated Boris Zhukov to win the Southeastern Heavyweight title [b]ASW[/b] - Oly Olsen defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt Tomko to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] vs The Snowman[/b] We are the opening match that is being aired and this is my first singles match. The bell rings and I toss Snowman into a corner but he slips out and puts me in an arm wringer. Snowman hits me with his forearm then puts me in first a side headlock then a front facelock. He punches me and I just stare at him then he puts me in a side headlock. Snowman kicks me in the gut and I just stare at him. I break a standing arm bar and irish whip Snowman and punch him. I irish whip him again and give him a shoulder block. I give Snowman a throat thrust then he avoids another one and punches me. It doesn't faze me again and I just stare at him. Snowman hits me with his forearm and again I just stare at him then he puts me in an arm wringer. Snowman kicks me in the gut, which doesn't faze me then puts me in a side headlock. Snowman punches me, which doesn't faze me, then he first puts me in an arm wringer then puts me in a side headlock followed by a front facelock. Snowman puts me in a hammerlock and rams my back into a corner then gives me a flurry of punches. I slip away from him and give him a throat thrust then he slips away from a choke. Snowman gives me an atomic drop then runs and kicks me in the back of the head. I slip away and punch Snowman then give him a throat thrust before whipping him into a corner, where I choke him. I go to bodyslam Snowman but he kicks me in the gut then jumps up and headbutts me. Snowman hits me with a flurry of punches then puts me in a hammerlock and rams my back into a corner, where he gives me another flurry of punches. I slip out and throw Snowman out of the ring then go out after him. I give Snowman a throat thrust then put him in a bearhug and ram his back into the ring apron. We both get back into the ring to avoid being counted out and then I throw Snowman out of the ring again. I go out after Snowman then he fights back and we both get back into the ring to break the ref's count. Snowman runs at me and headbutts me then covers me but I am able to kick out at 2. Snowman jumps and headbutts me then picks me up and runs a few feet before powerslamming me. Snowman covers me and gets the three-count to win the match. [b]Time: 11:00, Rating: C-[/b] Also on the air: In the main event Junkyard Dog defeated King Kong Bundy to retain the Houston Heavyweight title. [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Signed Terry Gordy [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Tony Atlas to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WCCW[/b] - Parsons and Missing Link defeated Kevin & Mike Von Erich to retain the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Dick Murdoch defeated Terry Gordy to win the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Adams and One Man Gang defeated Zbyszko and Kabuki[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Bob Roop defeated Ron Bass to win the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Duncum and Superstar Graham defeated Dusty Rhodes & Mike Graham[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Sullivan & The Purple Haze defeated Barry Windham & Blackjack Mulligan to retain the Florida Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated The Rougeau Brothers to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Team Slaughter defeated Brown and Montana to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]Leo Burke defeated The Spoiler to retain the Maritimes Championship title[/color]

May 1983, week 3 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Rocky Hata and Hulk Hogan defeated Ultraseven and Ricky Steamboat[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Stan Hansen to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Jerry Lawler defeated Randy Savage to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Gran Apache to win the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood & Vine defeated The Cheerleaders to win the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - Tina Ferrari defeated Tammy Jones to win the GLOW Championship title [b]SECW[/b] - The Tonga Kid defeated Pat Rose to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]SECW[/b] - Golden and Bob Armstrong defeated Randy Rose and Harris to win the Southeastern Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - Team Slaughter defeated Brown and Montana to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Big Stephon Petitpas[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - Leo Burke defeated Pierre Lefebvre to retain the Maritimes Championship title [b]ASW[/b] - Oly Olsen defeated Terry Adonis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt Tomko to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Giant Baba and Genichiro Tenryu defeated Hulk Hogan and Harley Race[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Ivan Putski to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Bob Backlund defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Bugsy McGraw and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Wahoo McDaniel defeated The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Greg Valentine to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Black Tiger[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Blackjack Mulligan defeated Adrian Street to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Terry Allen[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan defeated Dusty Rhodes to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - David Sammartino defeated Tim Patterson to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]MLW[/b] - Insane Connection (The Sheik/Brower) defeated Singh and Sharpe to retain the Canadian Open Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b] - TNT defeated Tonga John to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Invader #3 defeated Ron Starr to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Los Inferno to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b] - Sabu defeated Michael Kirschner to retain the Big Time Television title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - [color=red]Signed Jake Roberts[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Big Scott Hall defeated Leon White[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Jerry Blackwell[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ronnie Garvin defeated Jake Roberts to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Bob Armstrong and Brett Wayne[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Johnny Rich to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Rich and Sawyer defeated Zbyszko and Arn Anderson[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson defeated The Spoiler to retain the National Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJWPW[/b] - Nagayo and Masami defeated The Assassins to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]AJWPW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Candi Devine to retain the All-Japan Womens title [b]UWA[/b] - Wagner Jr and Kendo defeated La Pantera Rosa and El Tigre Blanco to win the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Villano III to win the UWA World Middleweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Sheepherders defeated The Guerrero Brothers to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - Adrian Adonis defeated Bob Sweetan to retain the Southwest Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - Manny Fernandez defeated Gino Hernandez to retain the Undisputed World Heavyweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Shinichi Nakano to retain the UWF Arena Championship title [b]UWF[/b] - Kantaro Hoshino defeated Rusher Kimura to retain the UWF Heavyweight title

week 3, May 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News EMLL[/b] - Blue Panther, Son of the Saint and Fu defeated Dandy, Ray of Jalisco Jr and Duende que Camina to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Fishman to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]The British Bulldogs defeated Abdullah and Khan[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Wagner Jr and Kendo defeated The Uprising to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Villano IV to retain the UWA Junior Lightweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - David Taylor defeated Dave Finlay to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated Mike Jordan to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated Mal Sanders to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Yoshiaki Fujiwara to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Animal Hamaguchi[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen defeated Jumbo Tsuruta to win the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki and Jake Roberts defeated Bob Orton Jr and Jay Youngblood[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Bugsy McGraw and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Greg Valentine to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Million to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Steve Williams defeated Jim Garvin to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog & Mr.Wrestling II defeated Ted Dibiase & Mr.Olympia to win the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Dick Murdoch defeated Frank Dusek to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - Parsons and Missing Link defeated Adonis and Roberts to retain the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Michael Hayes & Terry Gordy defeated Kevin & Mike Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Killer Khan defeated David Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Blackjack Mulligan defeated The Purple Haze to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan defeated Dusty Rhodes to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid went to a double DQ with Billy Two Eagles[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - TNT defeated El Gran Apollo to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Ron Starr defeated Tonga John to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Invader #3 to win the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Jim Neidhart & Mr Saito defeated Bruce & Owen Hart to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - The Sheepherders defeated The Grapplers to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - Manny Fernandez defeated Gino Hernandez to retain the Undisputed World Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b] - Sabu defeated Michael Kirschner to retain the Big Time Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Terry Adonis defeated Oly Olsen to win the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Master Sgt Tomko to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Bob Orton Jr[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Assassin #2 to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Team Raid defeated Thunderbolt Patterson and Arn Anderson[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ronnie Garvin defeated The Spoiler to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Rich and Mr Wrestling II to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - Marty Jannetty defeated Roger Kirby to win the Central States Television title [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]ASWUK[/b] - David Taylor defeated Dave Finlay to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Terry Jowett defeated Mike Jordan to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated Mal Sanders to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] vs George Weingeroff[/b] The bell rings and I give Weingeroff a clubbing blow then I pick him up from behind and hit him in the back with my forearm. I give him a throat thrust and stomp him. Weingeroff slips out of a choke and gives me a dropkick then puts me in a side headlock. I break out of an arm wringer and throw Weingeroff out of the ring then go out after him. I give him a couple of throat thrusts then we both get back into the ring to break the ref's count. I whip Weingeroff into a corner and he slips out and puts me in a front facelock then puts me in a side headlock. Weingeroff puts me in an arm wringer then hits me with his forearm but it doesn't faze me. He puts me in a side headlock then I avoid a dropkick and start to choke him. Weingeroff fights back but I break out of an arm wringer then throw him out of the ring and go out after him. I swing and miss with a roundhouse punch and Weingeroff hits me with his forearm then puts me in a standing arm bar. He hits me with his forearm then we both get back into the ring to break the ref's count. Weingeroff dropkicks me and puts me in an arm bar then I slip out and start choking him in the middle of the ring. [color=green]The fans boo me[/color]. Weingeroff fights back then he runs and leaps to hit me with his forearm but he gets a big boot in the face instead. I turn away and verbally abuse some of the fans in the front row then Weingeroff fights back and charges at me then hitting me with his forerarm. I break an inside toe hold, [color=green]the fans boo me[/color], then I grab Weingeroff but he reverses and throws me out of the ring. Weingeroff leaves the ring then charges and leaps to hit me with his forearm but he gets a big boot in the face. Weingeroff slips out of a bearhug then runs to dropkick me but he receives a big boot in the face. We both return to the ring to break the ref's count and I try to apply the claw but Weingeroff escapes. He charges at me and rolls me up but I end up on top and get a one-count. I grab Weingeroff but he reverses and throws me out of the ring then comes out after me. Weingeroff runs and leaps to hit me with his forearm and he is on the receiving end of a big boot in the face. I turn and shout something at the fans in the front row then we both get back into the ring to break the ref's count. I irish whip Weingeroff and nail him with a lariat clothesline then cover and pin him. [color=green]The fans shout "That match sucked"[/color] [b]Time: 10:30, Rating: E[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News MACW[/b] - Terry Gordy leaves WCCW and joins MACW [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Rocky Johnson to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]The Blade Runners went to a double count out with Crews and Scott Steiner[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Steve Williams defeated Crusher Darsow to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog & Mr Wrestling II defeated The Hacksaws to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Team Raid[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Thunderbolt Patterson and The Spoiler defeated The Last Stand[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Buzz Sawyer defeated Jake Roberts[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Ole Anderson defeated Larry Zbyszko to retain the National Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Dick Murdoch defeated One Man Gang to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Adonis and The Great Kabuki to win the WCCW American Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Blackjack Mulligan to win the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Bob Roop defeated Superstar Billy Graham[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Bret & Owen Hart defeated DiSalvo and Saito[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid went to a double count out with Mr Hito to retain the British Commonwealth Mid-Heavyweight title[/color] [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated The Rougeau Brothers to retain the International Tag Team titles

week 4, May 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Ricky Steamboat[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Yoshiaki Fujiwara to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen defeated Dory Funk Jr to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Norvell, Rude and Hickerson defeated Condrey, Graham and Colossus[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Jerry Lawler to win the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated The Rock and Roll Express to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Black Man to retain the UWA Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Wagner Jr and Kendo defeated Ray of Jalisco Jr and Rubio to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood & Vine defeated The Unbeatables to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Scott Casey[/color] [b]AGPW[/b] - Leo Burke defeated Pierre Lefebvre to retain the Maritimes Championship title [b]ASW[/b] - Terry Adonis defeated Rich Davis to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Moose Morowski defeated Igor Volkoff to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hogan and Chosyu went to a double count out with Race and Mascaras[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Misawa to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Mitsuharu Misawa to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - Bob Backlund defeated Tony Atlas to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Brisco Brothers defeated Royal and The Great Kabuki[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Kelly Kiniski to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Bugsy McGraw and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Jay Youngblood[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Greg Valentine to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Leon White defeated Big Scott Hall[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Million to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated Baron Von Raschke to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Abdullah the Butcher and Killer Khan defeated The British Bulldogs[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Bob Roop defeated Adrian Street to retain the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Ron Bass and Superstar Billy Graham defeated Dusty Rhodes and Mike Rotundo[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Sullivan & The Purple Haze defeated Barry Windham & Blackjack Mulligan to retain the Florida Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b] - Ron Starr defeated Bob Sweetan to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Medic #2 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Los Inferno to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Million to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Nick Bockwinkle defeated Hulk Hogan to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Steve Williams defeated Buddy Landell to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Jim Garvin to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts and Larry Zbyszko defeated Bob & Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Ronnie Garvin to win the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Brett Wayne and Tim Horner defeated Thunderbolt Patterson and Arn Anderson[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Buzz Sawyer defeated Road Warrior Hawk[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson defeated Road Warrior Animal to retain the National Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJWPW[/b] - The Assassins defeated Nagayo and Masami to win the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Wagner Jr and Kendo defeated Ray of Jalisco Jr and Rubio to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated Villano III to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Nobuhiko Takada to retain the UWF Arena Championship title [b]UWF[/b] - Kantaro Hoshino defeated Rusher Kimura to retain the UWF Heavyweight title

week 4, May 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Fantasma to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Blue Panther, Son of the Saint and Fu defeated Villano III, Halcon and Fishman to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Jules Strongbow to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The Wild Samoans defeated The United Forces to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Bob Backlund defeated Andre the Giant to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Black Tiger[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Villano IV to retain the UWA Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Wagner Jr and Kendo defeated Texano and Rubio to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]ASWUK[/b] - David Taylor defeated Dave Finlay to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mike Jordan defeated Terry Jowett to win the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Tony St.Clair defeated Mal Sanders to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Yoshiaki Fujiwara to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Harley Race defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Ben McCoy to win the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated Brad Rheingans to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Mike Graham defeated Leon White[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Million to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Crusher Darsow defeated Blade Runner Flash[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton defeated Steve Williams to win the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog & Mr.Wrestling II defeated Ted Dibiase & Mr.Olympia to retain the Mid-South Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Parsons and Missing Link defeated The Great Kabuki and Roberts to retain the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Dusek and Dragon to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich, Modern Day Warrior and Murdoch defeated Adonis, Kamala and Killer Khan to win the NWA Six Man Tag Team titles [b]MLW[/b] - David Sammartino defeated Tim Patterson to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]MLW[/b] - Ivan Koloff defeated Angelo Mosca to win the NWA Canadian Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title[/color] [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Los Inferno #1 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - [color=red]Jesse Barr and Billy Two Eagles defeated Dynamite Kid and Joe Malenko[/color] [b]PNW[/b] - Dean Malenko defeated Don Running Bear to win the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - Oliver and Assassin defeated Buddy Rose & Ed Wiskowski to retain the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]The Karachi Vice Kingpins defeated Bret & Keith Hart[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Jim Neidhart & Mr Hito to win the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated The Rougeau Brothers to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Ron Garvin to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]SWCW[/b] - The Sheepherders defeated The Midday Express to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]HCW - Sam Houston Colliseum [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] vs George Weingeroff[/b] The bell rings and I kick Weingeroff in the gut then give him a throat thrust. He reverses an irish whip, knocking the ref out, and puts me in an arm wringer. Weingeroff hits me with his forearm and puts me in a side headlock then puts me in a hammerlock. He puts me in an arm wringer and a side headlock then gives me a european uppercut. I break out of a hammerlock and irish whip Weingeroff but he stops me from giving him a backdrop. [b][color=green]Crowd chants for Weingeroff[/color][/b] Weingeroff puts me in a side headlock then I break out of a standing arm bar and give him a throat thrust. I headbutt Weingeroff then he fights back and gives me a european uppercut before putting me in an arm wringer. The ref recovers as Weingeroff hits me with his forearm but I just stare at him. I slip out of a side headlock and irish whip Weingeroff then he avoids a backdrop. I slip out of a front facelock and give Weingeroff a giant suplex then kick him in the gut and irish whip him. Weingeroff hits me with his forearm then gives me a european uppercut. Weingeroff charges at me and gets a big boot in the face. I irish whip Weingeroff and avoids a backdrop then I stop him before he could incite the crowd. I throw Weingeroff out of the ring and go out after him. I give him a double backbreaker then we both get into the ring to break the ref's count. I give Weingeroff a throat thrust and kick him in the gut then irish whip him. I run at Weingeroff and clothesline him then whip him into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. [b][color=green]Crowd chants to taunt me[/color][/b] I kick Weingeroff in the gut and give him two throat thrusts then headbutt him and hit him with a big roundhouse punch. I give Weingeroff another throat thrust and hit him again with a big roundhouse punch. I try to pick up Weingeroff but he slips out then charges at me and gets a big boot in the face. [b][color=green]Crowd chants to taunt me then boos me[/color][/b] Weingeroff slips out as I try to pick him up then he charges at me and rolls me up but gets a one-count. Weingeroff runs and dropkicks me then he charges at me to roll me up again but I end up on top and get a one-count. I pick up Weingeroff with both hands on his throat and throw him to the mat. [b][color=green]Crowd boos me[/color][/b] I apply the claw then Weingeroff escapes my grip after a short struggle. [b][color=green]Crowd chants to taunt me[/color][/b] Weingeroff breaks from the claw then charges and hits me with his forearm. I break out of an inside toe hold but Weingeroff slips away from me then runs at me but I move away to avoid a dropkick. While Weingeroff is on the mat I slap on the claw and he submits. [b]Time - 15:20, Rating: C[/b] Also at the show: Junkyard Dog defeated King Kong Bundy to retain the Houston Heavyweight title. Superstar & Destroyer defeated Reed and Hernandez to retain the Houston Tag Team titles. [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Mil Mascaras[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Fuchi to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen defeated Giant Baba to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Ben McCoy to win the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Mark Youngblood and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Bugsy McGraw to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated The Trailblazers[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Rick Martel to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Zbyszko and Pistol Pez defeated The Last Stand[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Iceman Parsons defeated Magic Dragon to retain the WCCW Television title [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Frank Dusek to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Dick Murdoch defeated Adrian Adonis to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Kamala & The Missing Link to win the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Killer Khan defeated Kerry Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Rick Rude defeated Bobby Fulton to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Terry Taylor to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - [color=red]Curt Hennig defeated Dynamite Kid[/color] [b]PNW[/b] - Dean Malenko defeated Don Running Bear to win the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - Billy Jack defeated Al Madril to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - Oliver and Assassin defeated Buddy Rose & Ed Wiskowski to retain the PNW Heavyweight Tag Team titles [b]SECW[/b] - The Tonga Kid defeated Randy Rose to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]ASW[/b] - Terry Adonis defeated Randy Rich to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko & Moose Morowski defeated Moretti and Diamond Timothy to win the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling TV Show Hector Guerrero vs [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] Guerrero punches me but I just stare at him. He applies an arm wringer then I slip out of a front facelock and kick him in the gut. I give Guerrero a throat thrust then whip him into a corner and ram his head into the top turnbuckle. I give Guerrero a throat thrust and irish whip him then give him a backdrop. I give Guerrero a throat thrust and a giant suplex then give him a big elbow drop. I give Guerrero a throat thrust then pick him up and drop him on the top rope. Guerrero slips out of an arm wringer and puts me in a hammerlock. I avoid a forearm in the back of the head and hit Guerrero with a big roundhouse punch then give him a throat thrust. Guerrero avoids a throat thrust and punches me but I just stare at him. He puts me in a side headlock then snap mares me and gives me an arm whip. Guerrero puts me in an arm wringer and a front facelock then puts me in a hammerlock and hits me in the back of the head with his forearm. I break out of an arm wringer and go to choke Guerrero but he rakes my eyes then snap mares me. I break out of a figure-four cross leglock and go to choke Guerrero but he gives me a low blow. I roll away from a knee drop and hit Guerrero with a big roundhouse punch before whipping him into a corner. I run to clothesline Guerrero in the corner but he gives me a roundhouse punch in the body. He runs and clotheslines me then he puts me in an inverse figure-four cross leglock. Guerrero puts me in a figure-four cross leglock then uses the ropes to give me a knee drop before choking me with his boot. I break out of a figure-four leglock then put Guerrero in a bearhug and ram his back into the turnbuckles in a corner. Guerrero slips out of the corner then tangles my arms in the ropes and gives me a flurry of punches. I head towards Guerrero as he begs me then when I get close enough he sucker punches me in the groin and covers me but I kick out at two. I break out of a sleeper hold and press slam Guerrero then give him a flurry of stomps before irish whipping him and nailing him with a lariat clothesline. I go for the pin but only get a two-count. Guerrero slips out of a choke slam try and gives me a DDT then goes for the pin and I kick out at two. I head towards Guerrero as he begs me then when I get close enough he sucker punches me in the groin. Guerrero picks me up from behind and grabs my head then runs and bulldogs me. Guerrero picks me up and gives me a DDT then gets the 1-2-3 count for the pin. [b]Time - 13:40, Rating: C+[/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Villano III to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Blue Panther, Son of the Saint and Fu defeated Fishman, Ray of Jalisco Jr and Duende que Camina to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Team Edge defeated El Numero Uno and Lizmark to retain the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Don Muraco defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The United Forces defeated The Wild Samoans to win the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Andre the Giant defeated Bob Backlund to win the WWF Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hiro and Cobra defeated The British Bulldogs[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - Riki Chosyu defeated Tatsumi Fujinami to retain the WWF International Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Dusek and One Man Gang to win the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Magic Dragon to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Dick Murdoch defeated Kamala to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - Brad Armstrong defeated Angelo Mosca to win the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Bobby Duncum to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham and Ron Bass defeated Barry Windham & Scott McGhee[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan defeated Dusty Rhodes to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]IWA[/b] - Gilles Poisson & Sailor White defeated The Rougeau Brothers to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo defeated Rick Martel to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke[/color] [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson defeated Samu to retain the Polynesian Pacific Heavyweight title

Mark's Progress Report -- June 1, 1983 [b]Rumble skills[/b]: Brawling: E Power: B+ Strong style: F Hardcore: D MMA: F [b]Technical skills[/b]: Mat Wrestling: [b][color=green]E[/color][/b] Chain Wrestling: F Submissions: F Aerial: F Flashiness: [b][color=green]E[/color][/b] [b]Entertainment skills[/b]: Microphone: E Charisma: C- Acting: D Looks: [b][color=green]A[/color][/b] Star quality: B+ [b]Performance skills[/b]: Basics: [b][color=green]C-[/color][/b] Psychology: D Safety: E Consistency: D Selling: D [b]Physical skills[/b]: Athleticism: C+ Toughness: B Stamina: D [b]Backstage skills[/b]: Business: F Booking: F Respect: F [b]Other skills[/b]: Intensity: C Stiffness: C+ Resilience: B Menace: B Refereeing: F Spirit: D [color=green][b]Green[/b] denotes increases[/color] [b]Wrestling Record[/b] [b][u]Houston Championship Wrestling[/u][/b] push: Heel, Lower Midcarder (8.7%) overall: 3-2 singles: 2-2 teams: 1-0

D.Boon, This brings me great sadness in the following. I'm pretty sure that you are aware of it anyway. Dec 17th Don Jardine, a headliner from the late 60s through the mid-80s as The Spoiler, passed away last night from complications a heart attack and leukemia, the latter of which he had suffered from for the past four years. He was 66. He had been in poor health for some time. RIP Don Jardine!

week 1, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Yoshiaki Fujiwara to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen defeated Giant Baba to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Rick Rude went to a time limit draw with Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Stan Lane to retain the AWA International title [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Rayo de Jalisco Jr to retain the UWA Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - Apache and Black Man defeated Wagner Jr and Kendo to win the UWA World Tag Team titles. [color=purple]They will now be known as Wild and Wicked[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Perro Aguayo defeated El Solitario to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood & Vine defeated The Unbeatables to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke to win the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Master Sgt Tomko defeated Moose Morowski to win the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Jumbo Tsuruta defeated Hulk Hogan[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Ishikawa and Fuchi to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - The United Forces defeated The Strongbows to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Tony Garea defeated Don Muraco to win the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - Andre the Giant defeated Jimmy Snuka to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]The Great Kabuki defeated Mark Youngblood[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Bob Orton Jr defeated Jake Roberts[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Jay Youngblood to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Bugsy McGraw and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Ivan Koloff to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated The Masked Superstar[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Brad Armstrong defeated Black Bart to retainthe Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Adrian Street to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham and Angelo Mosca defeated Davis and Blair[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Kevin Sullivan defeated Dusty Rhodes to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - David Sammartino defeated Nick Kiniski to retain the NWA Canadian Television title [b]MLW[/b] - Insane Connection defeated Singh and Brody to retain the Canadian Open Tag Team titles [b]WWC[/b] - Ron Starr defeated El Gran Apollo to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Invader defeated Medic #2 to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Hercules Ayala to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]PPW[/b] - The Samoan Swat Team defeated Higgins and Mighty John to retain the Polynesian Pacific Tag Team titles [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Million to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan and Baron Von Raschke defeated King Kong Bundy and The Crusher[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Greg Valentine to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Team Raid[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Brett Wayne defeated Arn Anderson[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Ronnie Garvin[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson defeated The Spoiler to retain the National Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated Lanny Poffo & Randy Savage to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]AJWPW[/b] - Kyoto Inoue defeated Itsuki Yamazaki to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]UWA[/b] - Wild and Wicked defeated Ultraman and Hamada to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario defeated Perro Aguayo to win the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Yuji Nagata to retain the UWF Arena Championship title [b]UWF[/b] - Kantaro Hoshino defeated Rusher Kimura to retain the UWF Heavyweight title

week 1, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News EMLL[/b] - Blue Panther, Son of the Saint and Fu defeated Villano III, Halcon and Duende que Camina to retain the CMLL World Trios titles [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Fishman to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Abdullah the Butcher[/color] [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Hamada defeated Lobo Rubio to retain the UWA Junior Lightweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mike Jordan defeated Terry Jowett to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mal Sanders defeated Tony St.Clair to win the World Heavyweight Title title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Animal Hamaguchi[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Takashi Ishikawa to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Million to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated Dick the Bruiser to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Tim Horner defeated Blade Runner Flash[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton defeated Jim Duggan to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Crusher Darsow to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Greg Valentine to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Adams, Missing Link and Parsons defeated Adonis, One Man Gang and Kabuki[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Killer Khan defeated David Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - TNT defeated Invader #3 to retain the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan defeated Ron Starr to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - The Raging Bull and Dirty Dick defeated Carlos Colon & The Invader to win the WWC World Tag Team titles [b]PNW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid & The Assassin defeated Prichard and Barr[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Jim Neidhart & Cobra to win the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Bret Hart defeated Bad News Allen[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - The Midday Express defeated The Sheepherders to win the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]SWCW[/b] - Hector Guerrero defeated Tiger Conway Jr to retain the Southwest Junior Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b] - Sabu defeated Scott Steiner to retain the Big Time Television title [b]DCW[/b] - The Blue Bloods defeated The Midday Express to retain the Detroit Tag Team titles [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Brian Maxine to win the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Bugsy McGraw and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Jay Youngblood[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Roddy Piper to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Dick Slater to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Pistol Pez and Double A defeated Team Raid[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Mr Wrestling II to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Martel and Sawyer to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MLW[/b] - Insane Connection defeated King Kong Mosca and Koloff to retain the Canadian Open Tag Team titles [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Moondogs defeated The Oates Brothers to retain the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Hickerson and Rude defeated The PYT Express[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Bill Dundee defeated Elijah Akeem to retain the AWA Southern Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated Lanny Poffo and Randy Savage to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]SECW[/b] - The Tonga Kid against Pat Rose ended in a no contest to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wresting Steve "Dr Death" Williams vs [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] [color=green]Best 2/3 Falls[/color][/b] The bell rings in our best 2 out of 3 match and Williams kicks me in the gut then puts me in an arm wringer. I slip out of a side headlock but he reverses an irish whip then punches me but I just stare back at him. Williams kicks me in the gut and I just stare back at him. I avoid being dropkicked and give Williams a throat thrust. Williams fights back and punches me then puts me in a side headlock and takes me to the mat in a side headlock. He puts me in a front facelock while we are on the mat then I break out of a hammerlock. Williams counters a throat thrust by putting me in a side headlock and taking me to the mat, then puts me in a rear chinlock. He puts me in a front facelock while we are on the mat then hits me in the head with his elbow. I counter a shoulder tackle by kicking Williams in the gut then whip him into a corner. Williams breaks out of the corner and hits me with a flurry of punches. I duck under a double axe handle and bodyslam Williams then give him a big elbow drop. I punch Williams then try to put him in an arm wringer but he rolls through it. Williams gives me a roundhouse punch then drops a couple of big elbows on me. I slip out of a step over arm bar and irish whip Williams but he comes off the ropes and shoulder tackles me. Williams goes into a 3-point stance and tries to shoulder tackle me but I give him a backdrop instead then choke him. I punch Williams a couple of times then try to give him a throat thrust but he gives me a roundhouse punch. I slip out of a gokuraku-gatame and kick Williams in the gut then punch him and give him a throat thrust. I give Williams a short arm clothesline then he fights back and tries to bodyslam me but I end up on top of him and get a one-count. I throw Williams out of the ring and go out after him. Williams fights back and goes into a 3-point stance then tries to give me a shoulder tackle but I punch him instead. We both get back into the ring to break the ref's count then I whip Williams into a corner but he drops to a 3-point stance and shoulder tackles me. Williams covers me and gets a two-count then tries to throw me over the top rope but I kick him in the gut and throw him out of the ring. I go out after Williams and he fights back. I break out of a bodyslam try then grab Williams' head and ram it into the announcers' table. I roll Williams back into the ring then irish whip him and give him a high backdrop. I irish whip Williams into a big boot in the face then he fights back and gives me a back suplex into the top turnbuckle. Williams stomps on a few times while in the corner then he puts me in a gokuraku-gatame and I submit, giving him the first fall. Williams goes into a 3-point stance and shoulder tackles me then covers me and gets a two-count. He tries to bodyslam me but I end up on top of him and get a one-count. I give Williams a throat thrust then he fights back. I duck under a madman clothesline then pick Williams up with both hands on his throat and raise him up in the air before throwing him onto the mat. Williams fights back and gets into a 3-point stance then tries to shoulder tackle me but he gets a big boot in the face instead. Williams fights back then I break out of a bodyslam try and irish whip him. [b][color=green]Crowd starts to get on me.[/color][/b] I run and hit Williams in the head with my elbow then cover him but only get a two-count. Williams reverses an irish whip and I duck under a lariat clothesline then try to give him a lariat clothesline but he punches me instead. Williams goes into a 3-point stance and tries to shoulder tackle me but I give him a backdrop instead. [b][color=green]Fans boo me.[/color][/b] I kick Williams in the gut then try to give him a throat thrust but he punches me. I break out of a bodyslam try and nail Williams with a madman clothesline that sends him out of the ring. I leave the ring and roll Williams back in. [b][color=green]Fans boo me.[/color][/b] While Williams is on the mat I slap on the iron claw and he submits, evening the falls at one each. I go to give Williams a roundhouse punch and he gives me one instead. I fight back and give Williams a one arm scoop slam then he slips away before I could pick him up. I break out of a back suplex try and irish whip Williams then nail him with a lariat clothesline. I cover him but only get a two-count. I try to choke slam Williams but he slips away and puts me in a japanese self-strangle hold. I am able to escape the hold then I slip out of a hammerlock and try to pick Williams up but he kicks me in the gut then throws me out of the ring. Williams leaves the ring and bodyslams me onto the floor then puts me in a gokuraku-gatame. I slip out of a step over arm bar then put Williams in a bearhug and ram his back into the ring apron. We both get back into the ring to break the ref's count. I pick Williams up and invert him then I turn towards the center of the ring and piledrive him. I cover and pin Williams to win the best two out of three falls. [b][color=green]Crowd chants "That was awesome!"[/color][/b] [b]Time: 21:50, Rating: [color=blue]A*[/color][/b] [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - Tony Garea defeated The Iron Sheik to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Kabuki, "Gorgeous" Jimmy and One Man Gang defeated Adias, Sweet Brown Sugar and Mantell[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Kevin & Mike Von Erich defeated Kamala & The Missing Link to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Barry Windham[/color] [b]IWA[/b] - Team Red Blood defeated Gilles Poisson & Sailor White to win the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Dino Bravo against Rick Martel ended in no contest to retain the International Heavyweight title [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke[/color]

week 2, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Baba and Mascaras defeated Chosyu and Hogan[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Goro and Chavo to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen defeated Terry Funk to retain the NWA United National Heavyweight title [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Rick Rude defeated Bobby Fulton to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title[/color] [b]CWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Jerry Lawler to retain the AWA International title [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Apache defeated Gran Hamada to win the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario defeated Perro Aguayo to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - Hollywood & Vine defeated The Unbeatables to retain the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - Tina Ferrari defeated Tammy Jones to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]AGPW[/b] - Petitpas and Lafon defeated Team Slaughter to win the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title[/color] [b]ASW[/b] - Master Sgt Tomko defeated Moose Morowski to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Hulk Hogan defeated Ricky Steamboat[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Goro and Rocky to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Tony Garea defeated Don Kernodle to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - The United Forces defeated The Strongbows to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Andre the Giant defeated Sgt Slaughter to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Royal and Kabuki defeated Bam Bam Gordy and Assassin #1[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts and Ivan Koloff defeated Jerry Brisco and Roddy Piper[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Bugsy McGraw and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Dory Funk Jr to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Harley Race and Jack Brisco defeated Wahoo McDaniel and Ric Flair to retain the NWA World Tag Team titles[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Masa and Black Tiger defeated The British Bulldogs[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]CWF[/b] - Brad Armstrong defeated Adrian Street to retainthe Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Ron Bass to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Duncum and Superstar Graham defeated Barry Windham and Scott McGhee[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Dusty Rhodes defeated Kevin Sullivan to win the Florida Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan defeated TNT to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 defeated The Invader to win the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Hercules Ayala to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Buck Zumhofe to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Million to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Nick Bockwinkle defeated Hulk Hogan to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Rick Steiner defeated Blade Runner Flash to retain the Louisiana State Championship title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Brett Wayne defeated Jake Roberts[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Larry Zbyszko and Road Warrior Animal defeated The Spoiler and Buzz Sawyer[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson defeated Road Warrior Hawk to retain the National Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJWPW[/b] - The Assassins defeated The Jumping Bomb Angels to retain the All-Japan Womens Tag Team titles[/color] [b]AJWPW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Candi Devine to retain the All-Japan Womens title [b]UWA[/b] - Wild and Wicked defeated Rough and Tumble to retain the UWA World Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario defeated Enrique Vera to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - [color=red]Keiichi Yamada defeated Koji Kanemoto[/color] [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Kazui Yamazaki to retain the UWF Arena Championship title [b]UWF[/b] - Kantaro Hoshino defeated Akira Maeda to retain the UWF Heavyweight title [b]DCW[/b] - The Blue Bloods defeated The Backroom Boyz to retain the Detroit Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - [color=red]Michael Kirschner defeated Sabu to win the Big Time Television title[/color] [b]DCW[/b] - The Shiek of Araby defeated The Mighty Igor to retain the U.S. Heavyweight title

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost;179931]Chants: "That was Awesome!" :) That Dr. Death match literally got me to bust out Wrestling Spirit just so I could try to match the fun factor. Holy cow.[/QUOTE] Why he did a couple of finishers outside the ring, I'd never know. Maybe it was to jack up the crowd a little more. Calaway was lucky to get by Dr. Death. He couldn't do a thing as Dr. Death had all the momentum for a while. I was getting kind of disturbed and frustrated after a while but Mark fought back for the hard earned win. Calaway has now passed George Weingeroff on the Houston roster and it will take a heck of a run to catch Tiger Conway Jr, who is at 25.9 on the popularity list. [b]Thanks for checking in and continuing to read this![/b]

• 2 weeks later...
week 2, June 1983 -- Thursday thru Sunday [color=blue]Thursday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News HCW[/b] - Larry Zbyszko becomes head booker [color=red]In interviews: Ric Flair stated that he and Greg Valentine had a falling out Mick Foley stated that he and Jimmy Snuka were no longer friends Hulk Hogan stated that he and The Spoiler were no longer friends Dynamite Kid stated that he and Don Running Bear were no longer friends[/color] [b]EMLL[/b] - Mando Guerrero defeated Villano III to retain the NWA World Lightweight title [b]EMLL[/b] - Team Edge defeated Canek and Lizmark to retain the CMLL World Tag Team titles [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite and Rusher defeated Kahn and Abdullah[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - Tiger Mask defeated Kuniaki Kobayashi to retain the WWF Junior Heavyweight title [b]IWA[/b] - Team Red Blood defeated Gilles Poisson & Sailor White to retain the International Tag Team titles [b]IWA[/b] - Jos Leduc defeated Dino Bravo to win the International Heavyweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - David Taylor defeated Rick Wiseman to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mike Jordan defeated Terry Jowett to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mal Sanders defeated Tony St.Clair to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]UWA[/b] - Gran Apache defeated Gran Hamada to retain the UWA World Junior Lightweight title [color=blue]Friday[/color] [b]Today's 'Rasling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Mascaras and Tiger Mask defeated Hogan and Chosyu[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Hara and Inoue defeated Rocky and Chavo to retain the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Jim Breaks defeated Clive Myers to retain the British Lightweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Million to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated Brad Rheingans to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - Nick Bockwinkle defeated The Crusher to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Steve Williams defeated Blade Runner Flash[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Cowboy Bob Orton defeated Crusher Darsow to retain the Mid-South Television title [b]MSW[/b] - Rick Steiner defeated Lord Humongous to retain the Louisiana State Championship title [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Greg Valentine to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Sweet Brown Sugar and Kabuki defeated Dragon and Hog Irwin[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts defeated Kevin & Mike Von Erich to win the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Dick Murdoch defeated The Missing Link to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - Killer Khan defeated David Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan defeated TNT to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Los Inferno #1 defeated The Invader to retain the WWC World Junior Heavyweight title [b]PNW[/b] - [color=red]Dizzy Hogan and Don Running Bear defeated Dynamite Kid & The Assassin[/color] [b]CSW[/b] - Bruce & Owen Hart defeated Jim Neidhart & Bad News Allen to retain the CSW International Tag Team titles [b]CSW[/b] - [color=red]Mongolian Stomper went to a double count out with Bret Hart[/color] [b]SWCW[/b] - The Midday Express defeated The Sheepherders to retain the Southwest Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - The Backroom Boyz defeated The Blue Bloods to win the Detroit Tag Team titles [b]DCW[/b] - [color=red]Michael Kirschner defeated Sabu to retain the Big Time Television title[/color] [color=blue]Saturday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Brian Maxine to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes defeated Jon Cortez to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Assassin #2 to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Jake Roberts defeated Bob Orton Jr[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Greg Valentine to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated Curt Hennig to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Million to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Nick Bockwinkle defeated Hulk Hogan to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Tim Horner to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Last Stand defeated Bob & Brad Armstrong[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler defeated Mr Wrestling II to retain the National Television title[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Tommy Rich and Ole Anderson to retain the National Tag Team titles[/color] [b]CSTATES[/b] - The Oates Brothers defeated The Moondogs to win the Central States Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - [color=red]Rick Rude defeated Koko B Ware to retain the CWA Mid-America Heavyweight title[/color] [b]ASWUK[/b] - David Taylor against Frank Manley ended in a no contest to retain the European Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mike Jordan defeated Terry Jowett to retain the British Commonwealth Middleweight title [b]ASWUK[/b] - Mal Sanders defeated Tony St.Clair to retain the World Heavyweight Title title [b]SECW[/b] - The Tonga Kid defeated Randy Rose to retain the Southeastern Brass Knuckles title [b]SECW[/b] - Mr. Olympia defeated Jimmy Golden to retain the Southeastern Heavyweight title [b]ASW[/b] - Terry Adonis defeated Randy Rich to retain the All-Star Television title [b]ASW[/b] - Al Tomko & Moose Morowski defeated Moretti and Diamond Timothy to win the Canadian Heavyweight Tag Team titles [color=blue]Sunday[/color] [b]HCW - Houston Championship Wrestling TV Show [color=red]Mark Calaway[/color] vs George Weingeroff[/b] I am hot after coming off an upset win against Steve Williams, the Houston Television title holder, in a nontitle match and I am now facing George Weingeroff. I punch Weingeroff then try to punch him again but he puts me in a side headlock then puts me in a front facelock. Weingeroff puts me in a side headlock then I avoid a european uppercut and punch him twice. I give Weingeroff a throat thrust and a big elbow drop then pick him up and kick him in the gut. I give Weingeroff a short arm clothesline then give him an arm wringer smash and kick him in the gut. I pick up Weingeroff and drop him on the top rope then he fights back and puts me in a standing arm bar. Weingeroff puts me in a side headlock and gives me a european uppercut but I just shrug it off and throw him out of the ring. I leave the ring and Weingeroff hits me with his forearm before I could punch him then I slip out of a front facelock and we both get back into the ring. Weingeroff avoids getting kicked in the gut and puts me in a standing arm bar before putting me in an arm wringer. Weingeroff gives me a european uppercut. [b][color=green]Crowd chants Weingeroff's name[/color][/b] I avoid a dropkick and throw Weingeroff out of the ring. I leave the ring then he blocks me from sending him into the ringpost and puts me in an arm wringer. We both get back into the ring and Weingeroff puts me in a side headlock. He hits me with his forearm then puts me in a hammerlock. I stop Weingeroff from inciting the crowd and throw him out of the ring. I leave the ring then Weingeroff slips out of a bear hug and dropkicks me after running towards me. Weingeroff puts me in an inside toe hold then we both get back into the ring. Weingeroff charges at me and hits me with his forearm then does a handstand before driving a knee into my arm. I break out of an inside toe hold and hit Weingeroff with a big roundhouse punch. Weingeroff fights back then runs and dropkicks me. I slip away while he goes into a handstand then irish whip him. [b][color=green]Crowd chants to taunt me[/color][/b] I raise my foot up but Weingeroff rebounds off the ropes and nails me with a flying forearm then puts me in an inside toe hold. [b][color=green]Crowd chants for Weingeroff[/color][/b] Weingeroff runs and dropkicks me then gives me more dropkicks in rapid fire. I break out of a spinning toe hold and kick Weingeroff in the gut then punch him. He hits me with his forearm before I could punch him again then leaps and lands a flying forearm. Weingeroff puts me in a spinning toe hold and I struggle before escaping. Weingeroff runs and dropkicks me then runs and leaps in the air before delivering an elbow drop. He goes for the cover and I kick out at 2. [color=blue]Time out for a commercial[/color] (Wow! Are they long winded or what!) Weingeroff dropkicks me in rapid fire succession then he tries to bulldog me but I slip out and whip him into a corner. I run and clothesline Weingeroff in the corner then he fights back. [b][color=green]Fans chant Weingeroff's name[/color][/b] I reverse an irish whip and give Weingeroff a big boot in the face. I try for the iron claw but Weingeroff avoids it. I reverse another irish whip and give Weingeroff a high backdrop. Weingeroff hits me with his forearm to stop me from choke slamming him then I reverse another irish whip. [b][color=green]Fans boo me[/color][/b] I hit Weingeroff with a shoulder tackle and pick him up off the mat. I pick Weingeroff up, invert him, then turn and piledrive him then cover and pin him. [b][color=green]Fans applaud[/color] Time: 16:50, Rating: [color=lightgreen]B[/color][/b] Also on the air: Steve Williams defeated Buddy Landell to retain the Houston Television title [b]Today's Wrestling News WWF[/b] - The United Forces defeated The Strongbows to retain the WWF Tag Team titles [b]WWF[/b] - Sika defeated Tony Garea to win the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WCCW[/b] - Iceman Parsons defeated The Missing Link to retain the WCCW Television title [b]WCCW[/b] - David Von Erich defeated Magic Dragon to retain the WCCW Texas Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - Dick Murdoch defeated Michael Hayes to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - Brad Armstrong against Ron Bass ended in a no contest to retain the Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Dusty Rhodes[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Sullivan & The Purple Haze defeated Barry Windham & Blackjack Mulligan to retain the Florida Tag Team titles [b]PNW[/b] - Dean Malenko defeated Dizzy Ed Hogan to retain the PNW Television title [b]PNW[/b] - Billy Jack defeated Assassin to retain the PNW Heavyweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - The Cheerleaders defeated Hollywood & Vine to win the GLOW Tag Team titles [b]GLOW[/b] - Tina Ferari defeated Tammy Jones to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]AGPW[/b] - Petitpas and Lafon defeated Shining Force to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - [color=red]The Spoiler, Wellington and War Clowd defeated Casey, Ritchie and Stone[/color]

week 3, June 1983 -- Monday thru Wednesday [color=blue]Monday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Tenryu and Fujiwara defeated Hogan and Chosyu[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Ashura Hara defeated Goro Tsurumi to retain the All-Asia Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]CWA[/b] - Ken Patera defeated Jerry Lawler to retain the AWA International title [b]CWA[/b] - The Fabulous Ones defeated Lanny Poffo and Randy Savage to retain the AWA Southern Tag Team titles [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario defeated Gran Apache to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]GLOW[/b] - Tina Ferari defeated Tammy Jones to retain the GLOW Championship title [b]PPW[/b] - Lars Anderson defeated Fatu to retain the Polynesian Pacific Heavyweight title [b]AGPW[/b] - Petitpas and Lafon defeated Shining Force to retain the Maritimes Tag Team titles [b]AGPW[/b] - The Spoiler defeated Leo Burke to retain the Maritimes Championship title [b]ASW[/b] - Master Sgt Tomko defeated Timothy Flowers to retain the Canadian Heavyweight title [color=blue]Tuesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News AJPW[/b] - [color=red]Chosyu and Hogan defeated Mascaras and Kido[/color] [b]AJPW[/b] - Chavo and Goro defeated Hara and Inoue to win the All-Asia Tag Team titles [b]AJPW[/b] - Atsushi Onita defeated Masanobu Fuchi to retain the NWA International Junior Heavyweight title [b]AJPW[/b] - Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody defeated Giant Baba & Jumbo Tsuruta to retain the NWA International Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Marc Rocco defeated Ben McCoy to retain the World Mid-Heavyweight title [b]JPUK[/b] - The Caribbean Sunshine Boys defeated Grey and Kilby to retain the World of Sport Tag Team titles [b]JPUK[/b] - Bobby Barnes went to a double count out with Clive Myers to retain the British Light Heavyweight title [b]WWF[/b] - Sika defeated Pedro Morales to retain the WWF Intercontinental title [b]WWF[/b] - Andre the Giant defeated The Iron Sheik to retain the WWF Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Greg Valentine defeated Roddy Piper to retain the United States Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - Dory Funk Jr defeated Kelly Kiniski to retain the Mid-Atlantic Heavyweight title [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Assassin 2 and One Man Gang defeated Bugsy McGraw and Nikita Koloff to retain the Mid-Atlantic US Tag Team titles[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ric Flair defeated Jack Brisco to retain the NWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MACW[/b] - [color=red]Ivan Koloff and Jake Roberts defeated Wahoo McDaniel and Jerry Brisco[/color] [b]NJPW[/b] - [color=red]Dynamite Kid defeated Hidenobu Kanda[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Brad Armstrong defeated Mike Davis to retainthe Florida Television title [b]CWF[/b] - The Purple Haze defeated Angelo Mosca to retain the Florida Brass Knuckles title [b]CWF[/b] - [color=red]Superstar Billy Graham defeated Mike Rotundo[/color] [b]CWF[/b] - Dusty Rhodes defeated Ron Bass to retain the Florida Heavyweight title [b]MLW[/b] - Tiger Jeet Singh defeated David Sammartino to win the NWA Canadian Television title [b]WWC[/b] - Invader #2 defeated TNT to win the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Bob Sweetan defeated Hercules Ayala to retain the WWC North American Heavyweight title [b]WWC[/b] - Carlos Colon defeated Los Inferno #1 to retain the Universal Heavyweight title [b]AJWPW[/b] - Kyoto Inoue defeated Itsuki Yamazaki to retain the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]AJWPW[/b] - Jaguar Yokota defeated Joyce Grable to retain the All-Japan Womens title [color=blue]Wednesday[/color] [b]Today's Wrestling News[/b] [b]AWA[/b] - The High Flyers defeated Team Million to retain the AWA World Tag Team titles [b]AWA[/b] - Mike Graham defeated Steve O to retain the AWA Light Heavyweight title [b]AWA[/b] - Jesse Ventura defeated Wahoo McDaniel to retain the AWA Television title [b]AWA[/b] - [color=red]Nick Bockwinkle defeated Hulk Hogan to retain the AWA World Heavyweight title[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - [color=red]Horner and Steiner defeated The Blade Runners[/color] [b]MSW[/b] - Junkyard Dog defeated Greg Valentine to retain the North American Heavyweight title [b]WCCW[/b] - [color=red]Parsons and Missing Link defeated Kabuki and Hog Irwin to retain the WCCW Texas Tag Team titles[/color] [b]WCCW[/b] - Dick Murdoch defeated Adrian Adonis to retain the WCCW Texas Brass Knuckles title [b]WCCW[/b] - Michael Hayes & Buddy Roberts defeated Kevin & Mike Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Tag Team titles [b]WCCW[/b] - Killer Kahn defeated David Von Erich to retain the WCCW American Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Buzz Sawyer defeated Arn Anderson[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]The Road Warriors defeated Team Raid[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - Les Thornton defeated Bruno Sammartino Jr to retain the Georgia Junior Heavyweight title [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Rick Martel defeated Jake Roberts[/color] [b]GCW[/b] - [color=red]Ole Anderson defeated The Spoiler to retain the National Heavyweight title[/color] [b]AJWPW[/b] - Itsuki Yamazaki defeated Kyoto Inoue to win the All-Japan Junior Womens title [b]AJWPW[/b] - Joyce Grable defeated Jaguar Yokota to win the All-Japan Womens title [b]UWA[/b] - El Solitario defeated Gran Apache to retain the UWA World Middleweight title [b]UWF[/b] - Ryuma Go defeated Yuji Nagata to retain the UWF Arena Championship title [b]UWF[/b] - Kantaro Hoshino defeated Rusher Kimura to retain the UWF Heavyweight title

Archived