Official GDS 2006 Diary Awards~!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=keefmoon;166240] Also, maybe there is a touch of out of sight, out of mind? The only solution is to give us your best one yet when 07 comes out!!! And I can't wait for that, as I still haven't read a stallion diary I didn't really enjoy.[/QUOTE] That's my plan. Still not sure if it'll be Cornellverse or RW, but I'll have an 07 diary up and running - but i'll be playing Freestyle this time, after my SmackDown experiences...

[QUOTE=James Casey;166637]That's my plan. Still not sure if it'll be Cornellverse or RW, but I'll have an 07 diary up and running - but i'll be playing Freestyle this time, after my SmackDown experiences...[/QUOTE] What happened you got canned and it ****ed up your diary? That's a shame, definately do freestyle.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;168077]Only 3 more days remain to vote everyone! We NEED at least one more ballot because as it stands there is a tie in one of the catagories. I don't want to have to do something cheesy like a double winner due to a tie :D[/QUOTE] Maybe you could declare that category a "time-limit draw". ;)

You could run a poll for that one category, so the people who voted for everything else can choose between the two who are tied, hopefully resulting in a winner. But of course, there's still a couple of days left, so it could all change. Or we could always have them fight to the death.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;168545]*Waits for the results, whilst Edge gets the victory party ready*[/QUOTE] In other news today, the Edge victory party was suddenly and shockingly ended today when a man known only as "The King of the Monsters" rampaged through the event crushing the host with a devastating wrestling maneuver known as the "stump grinder". Further details as they become available.

[QUOTE=Wildfire1324;168562]In other news today, the Edge victory party was suddenly and shockingly ended today when a man known only as "The King of the Monsters" rampaged through the event crushing the host with a devastating wrestling maneuver known as the "stump grinder". Further details as they become available.[/QUOTE] Lmfao!! Haha! Luther Reigns kicked Edge's ass :p

• 1 month later...

Archived