More Patches?

Considering the booking engine renders tag titles meaningless by having them defended under 10 times a year by the big 2 and less than 5 times in the monthly feds, that part of the game needs work. Also, I realize that you can pick your feud, but then, you are never booked with that person. Imo, those are the only 2 holes left in the game.

and the opinion at the conditionbutton(where you can ask about fouds or tag teams,....) that you ask for title shoots. when you are in a tag team then you must can ask for the tag team belts(when you are over enough). i hope you understand me. ;)

Guest Weden
[QUOTE=Rick Arnold]Yea, but he's not going to add new features in patches... they're to fix bugs and tweak troublesome areas... such as the A.I.[/QUOTE] What about all the new actions and matches he's put in through patches then? (hey that rhymed!)

Yeah, now if he would only make sure that all of the wrestlers have at least one finisher that will work against anyone. I am sick and tired of being put in a tag team match with a partner who can't end the match because he has no finisher. Yes, I know I should be trying to win the match, but then the dreaded comeback mechanism hits and drops me from high or medium to danger (got to love the CPU guy in that situation consistantly hitting 15 straight moves no matter what you try). I really enjoy this game, but there are several holes left that need to be patched or tweaked.

[QUOTE=smartman]Adam, check all of the wrestlers in MOSC. I remember The Reason by name and a few other midcarders and lower midcarders.[/QUOTE] I just checked The Reason myself and from what I saw he had at least three standing finishers. Leaping Piledriver, Uranage Slam, and Suplex Powerslam.

Is that with the newer movesets from the CornellVerse? Also, The Reason had wrestled some in the match, but he was at high energy when he re-entered the match meaning unless those moves require you to be in perfect health (which I know for a fact isn't true), something is amiss somewhere. I don't believe either guy in that particular match was anything more than a reg. heavyweight.

Archived