T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=forlan;178381]A very uneducated reply from my Pete there, Daizee Haze is a great wrestler, watch something like SHIMMER and you might lose your WWE'ised opinion that women cant wrestle very well.[/QUOTE] yeah no, ive seen plenty. she's horrible.

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;178686]Yeah, I remember EWE. I could care less which site was better. I just wanted good conversation and to read other poster's booking styles. Instead, the egoes and low self esteem complexes that the EWB admins had ruined those forums and other forums as well because t hey'd send spammers over to disrupt everything. The other strange thing about EWB is that it doesn't matter if your show made absolutely no sense. As long as you had TONS of writing, all of a sudden it is "quality." Javert, for instance, perhaps the most overrated "diary" writer, wrote a lot of unnecessary writing. The only thing that matter is the booking, not an entire play by play of an imaginary match.[/QUOTE] So any idea of whatever happened to Javert? :D

Hey, I like Javert! And I think the quality of the writing matters. Would you read Scott Keith or J.D. Dunn's reviews if they didnt do such a good play by play job? And I mean old school Keith, not the lazy bastard he has become:p The fact that you say is the booking makes no sense. Because then we would all do the "smart" thing and diaries would be repetitive. I need more than pretty results to get me involved in a dynasty. But to each their own. And I hate when people say diaries are overrated. Just dont be jealous of other people's sucess. I have read plenty of diaries that make me think "Hey, I can do this better", but I dont say anything about it because it's not my place. If so many people read it and leave feedback, then he has to be doing something good, dont you think? Now let's all be good sportsmen and stop this senseless bashing. Like all, I am excited for the release of this mod. You are doing a great job ths far.

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;184622]I'd wager that the majority of people who said Javert was a great diary writer never even read anything he posted. They just see tons of writing and equate quantity with quality. That's not always the case. I much prefer people to get to the point when doing writeups on matches.[/QUOTE] Someone accused me of being Javert that's the only reason I asked. Our writing styles are nothing alike IMO.

Anyone who's ever been in full-time education and wanted to pass while having many other commitments will understand when I say, a February release wouldn't be a surprise. Forlan is busting his butt trying to get an education. He's said it himself already in this thread that he won't have much time in the next week or two for updates, so just chill and argue some more :)

[QUOTE=deadman2006;184793]Any update on the progress so far?[/QUOTE] If you look back a page, Forlan said that he will not be responding to any questions like that since he said that almost nothing will be happening to the mod for at least another week. He said that he is WAY to busy with school and what not to work on T-Zone. I for one am hoping he s just playing with our emotions and T-Zone will be out tonight (highly doubtfull though:D )

[QUOTE=The Stallion;184881]If you look back a page, Forlan said that he will not be responding to any questions like that since he said that almost nothing will be happening to the mod for at least another week. He said that he is WAY to busy with school and what not to work on T-Zone. I for one am hoping he s just playing with our emotions and T-Zone will be out tonight (highly doubtfull though:D )[/QUOTE] I've come around to the opinion that I'd rather have him take his time and have a really good first edition. This is because I've played some conversion mods and they just do not translate well to this edition of TEW07. And since I paid for TEW07, I want a good file to work with. Besides, I just downloaded EWR 4.2 again. It seems like that program is fully updated. It just doesn't have the bells and whistles of TEW07.

Archived