T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=HardcoreIcon87;187489]Does it matter, who they steal? Honestly, that's what sets it off from the real world. And forlan if you didn't want people saying flaws you are going to get them sooner or later, when you post the data out too everyone, no matter what you do. You won't be able to stop them from posting flaws.[/QUOTE] Thats not what im saying but posting flaws publically on a "non-public" release of the data will only spark argument and speculation from the people who dont even have it but think they know everything.

Jeff Jarrett booking AAA? LoL. While he's worked a few dates for the promotion, I wouldn't think of him as a lucha libre booker. Although, AAA has a lot of sports entertainment aspects to it (even though it is not as lame as WWE's version of it). I really wish I had a copy of this to make sure AAA is as close to accurate as possible. Hopefully, at the very least, you have all three of the main AAA announcers and the new owner of AAA represented in the game.

[QUOTE=forlan;187523]Thats not what im saying but posting flaws publically on a "non-public" release of the data will only spark argument and speculation from the people who dont even have it but think they know everything.[/QUOTE] we do not think we know everything....we really do know everything.looking forward to the release of this are you going to be releasing a pic pack,logos and belts with this.

"Does it matter, who they steal? Honestly, that's what sets it off from the real world." Yes it does.... - [U]some[/U] may like real world data that once you start up a game goes crazy. Vince quits the wwe, hbk wants his gimmick changing into a catholic schoolgirl, gene snitsky and viscera demand pushes to the main event spots, ecw becomes a decent show ;) .... [U]Others[/U] probably want a game that will at least mimic real life until they start to mess the data around signing stars and unbalancing other feds. If this was a 1990 style WWF vs WCW mod and everytime you first loaded the data WCW signed everyone of the WWF roster to contracts and the WWF crumpled ... who would find that fun? I might be way off target - and im not demanding what im saying now goes.... But the kinda mod I'd love is one where the WWE are in competition with TNA (but not a WCW/WWF style way), but TNA has enough in them to keep their stars and possibly sign away unhappy WWE workers. Now you might make Samoa Joe unhappy and he leaves to the WWE... but the first day you load the game you dont want Angle, christian and [U]ONE OF[/U] Team 3D signing with the WWE again. That's just my take on things... i've no real idea of Forlan is aiming at that level or just recreating data. Either way i'm really happy he's taking time out of his personal life to create this. If im not happy with something theirs nothing astopping me going into the editor and changing it myself. Thanks a lot Forlan... good luck with your work though first.

Exam went decent although we all think we will fail, i didnt do nothing yesterday as i was just relaxing after the exam. First things first today, thanks to everyone that offered to test the data in some way shape or form but i have decided, i know i was going to have one but i'm actually taking on three as i couldn't decide between them three for various reasons. First up is [b]Ransik[/b] now myself and Simon have not always seen eye to eye but his proposal was a good one with the main jist of it being that he will autoclicker to get years into the game to check any major flaws or such. Second is [b]Panix04[/b] as after a lot of though i decided that he has good experience in the mod world and although we may of had our differences in the past he will bring experience and strengthen the testing team. Finally is someone for the same reasons although another big reason was the guy wasn't like many others and basically just asking for the game to play it. That guy is [b]Latenitescw[/b], one of the major factors was because he was very open and said many great things that i admired him for. So thats my decision, thanks to everyone who offered, it was a tough choice, can the "winners" contact me and inform me how to provide you with the data. thanks

[QUOTE=gingarob;187749]Didn't Forlan say his exam was yesterday? If so, I hope it went well. I wait in anticipation of a great mod, please don't disappoint me ;)[/QUOTE] In all honesty I dont think it will dissapoint you. I haven't actually played any of forlans mods but I can see from his posts that his attention to detail is great. mods are never pefect at first and i mean no disrespect in saying that at all Forlan, but what will annoy me is when it is released, and this will happen, you will get people who post saying thing things like "you spent weeks making this and Carlito doesnt have a picture what the F*uck have you been doing for the past month". All i'm going to say is that mod makers like to have constructive critisism but manners cost nothing.

Just send it to the e-mail I gave ya. If you need it again lemme know, I won't be around most of the weekend so there will be enough time to let the data run through a few years.

Alright, I'll set things up just before I head to work. My guess is it'll take about a minute to get through one day although I'll defrag the computer to see if it'll move any quicker... so between work, sleep and wrestling tomorrow I would say that I can get to 2011 at least by tomorrow night if the game doesn't crash. It likes to crash if it ends up getting too far behind the clicker so you never know.

I was wondering... and this is a question I should've asked already; are there any specifics you're looking for forlan when it comes to how the world progresses in terms of flaws?

Just really want you to check everything goes smoothly and not 3/4 of promotions dead within 1st year and WWE down to local size or something. My computer is P4 dual core 3.4ghz Hyperthreading, 2GB ram and it handles well so your should be fine

I've got the Wal-Mart special. :lol: 3.2 GHz, Celeron (R) D CPU, 512 of RAM... dunno if that means much to anyone. Alright, I'll check that stuff, report deaths, if companies are whoring around belts like a cold, and any breakthrough stars if I come across them. I should have something to report by tomorrow night.

[QUOTE=forlan;187817]Just really want you to check everything goes smoothly and not 3/4 of promotions dead within 1st year and WWE down to local size or something. My computer is P4 dual core 3.4ghz Hyperthreading, 2GB ram and it handles well so your should be fine[/QUOTE] awesome thats good to know, i used to hate it taking ages in tew05 lol, i had an amd 1800 and 512 ram, back then though

Well I decided to run my own fed while watching TV, and so far I've noticed MASSIVE firings from several companies. Most notably, WWE releases most of their personalities right off the bat. Dusty Rhodes, Bischoff, Coach, and about 5 referees were canned the first day. Most ECW guys like Dreamer and Snow are gone as well, and the ECW brand picked up most of the RAW Main Eventers the very first week.

Archived