T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;190343]It would've helped to include someone that could take an impartial look at the TNA roster to ensure it was playable.[/QUOTE] Dammit Forlan! If this guy was on the testing team the game would be released by now! :p Thanks for reiterating what Adam's said though, Adam has been a knight in shining armour :D

[QUOTE=forlan;190422]As for ROH, it's tricky as at the overness level they are at the moment they run the right arenas and such and also don't seem to fire "too" many people, granted they fire some but every promotion seems to lol[/QUOTE] Maybe an idea to dump some of the students and guys who haven't appeared at shows in a while, but as you said it's a pretty universal thing with the Indys considering even the micro Indys have a large talent base, they just might not use every guy in that one night

[QUOTE=forlan;190441]Guys who haven't appeared ina while get dumped anyways lol D16NJD16 why have you deleted ECW Brand, i have no intention to with this data[/QUOTE] Well I didn't delete it yet, I was wondering if brands are permenant, and I also don't feel like having it around if like everyone said, it gets treated as an equal brand, even if it has unknown wrestlers, the game moves huge stars there. It's my opinion the WWE ECW Brand will be history in months anyway.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;190443]Well I didn't delete it yet, I was wondering if brands are permenant, and I also don't feel like having it around if like everyone said, it gets treated as an equal brand, even if it has unknown wrestlers, the game moves huge stars there. It's my opinion the WWE ECW Brand will be history in months anyway.[/QUOTE] Vince is stubborn and he has a longterm deal with Sci-Fi that is getting them decent if not great ratings considering the network and timeslot they're in. It's not going anywhere.

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;190450]Vince is stubborn and he has a longterm deal with Sci-Fi that is getting them decent if not great ratings considering the network and timeslot they're in. It's not going anywhere.[/QUOTE] Sure it will. The ratings are dropping, and there's no interest in the brand from fans or those in WWE. The Sci-Fi contract is the ONLY reason it's still on, and that deal is not for forever, and there are things called buyouts. Their attempt at a PPV was also a total failure. So why would it be so outlandish to assume it is going by the wayside in due time?

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;190453]Sure it will. The ratings are dropping, and there's no interest in the brand from fans or those in WWE. The Sci-Fi contract is the ONLY reason it's still on, and that deal is not for forever, and there are things called buyouts. Their attempt at a PPV was also a total failure. So why would it be so outlandish to assume it is going by the wayside in due time?[/QUOTE] I wouldn't even waste time responding to HugeRockStar760 dude, he's a troll and he just says things to disagee with and annoy people. Read this very thread for examples.

I agree with the ECW thing however. Not for the same reasons. They have nowhere else to put the talent on a stage, and ECW has been a decently slow build. It'll go on at least until the summer and perhaps until 08 at least. Having Show and others leave didn't exactly help and they can't throw Punk to the top. Lashley wasn't a top draw to begin with, but he is the closest thing that brand has. ECW isn't going anywhere for at least 6-12 months, I would never try to prognosticate anything long term in professional wrestling. Something unexpected always happens.

True. However, when you have as much talent on contract as the WWE does, you'd think they could find it in their dead little brains to move some over to ECW to actually, you know, have them work and maybe - just maybe - have the opportunity to get over. I mean, seriously. They should just unify both the tag titles and move it over to ECW and rebuild a tag division there. They have so much else going on the other shows that the ECW brand could actually USE the tag division to give it something else.

Even if the game drops the brands it still has to run the ECW show... so unless a show gets dropped by all the stations it's on... it's not going anywhere.

[QUOTE=kevel33;190456]I wouldn't even waste time responding to HugeRockStar760 dude, he's a troll and he just says things to disagee with and annoy people. Read this very thread for examples.[/QUOTE] Read through my posts and you see they pertain to the mod. If you're going to call me a troll, you might as well be unbiased and call everyone in this thread a troll. Not to mention, your post right now is more troll worthy than anything I've seen. I posted a reply to the poster's opinion about ECW not being in the mod and I replied with my opinion on why the brand should remain. Yet you reply with something out of left field that was uncalled for. Lead by example. Stick to the topic of the thread. As for ECW, you're missing the entire point. ECW will remain around as long as Sci-Fi is happy with the ratings. For the timeslot, it is getting excellent ratings. Just because you perceive a lack of quality in the product, that doesn't mean anything. All NBC Universal cares about is ratings like any other conglomerate. The pay per view may have been bad, but people bought the pay per view and when you multiply that by the cost of the pay per view to the viewer, it wasn't a failure. They run few pay per views. The ECW merchandise and DVDs continue to be best sellers. I don't see the incentive for Vince to end ECW. Has he ended Smackdown yet when every else was clamoring for the end of the brand extension? No. Like I said, he's stubborn and he has every right to be.

Heh, I'm starting to get antsy again, cause I've been staring at the little icon to play TEW, but I keep remembering it's still the cornell-verse, and I just can't get into it. I'll play like two shows and then turn it off. Does anyone have a time machine, please?

[QUOTE=forlan;190487]Full to the brim of nothingness[/QUOTE] What would you put in there? People who aren't in the WWE who if they came back would go by this name IE Goldust, Dudley Boys, etc. and maybe make some names for guys who if they left the WWE IE Mark Calloway, Adam Copeland, etc. Anything else to use it for that I dont know?

Archived