T-Zone 2007

[QUOTE=forlan;172374]To be honest on the K-Fed thing, not sure if he merits coming into the game, its a couple of one off appearances and his stats and such would be so terrible he'd just be a needless extra to the other workers list as WWE (If he ws there) would inevitably let him go on game day 1[/QUOTE] But if I'm playing as WWE starting a game January 1st 2007 which I will be, I want the option to carry on the feud with Cena like WWE is doing. He should absoulutly be in, he's appeared on RAW more then a handful of times now, and he'll be wrestling Cena. It's not like he's Sylvester Stallone or something who really did just make an apperance.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Progress Report (X)Promotions - Currently 56 ()Workers - Currently 3314 (X)Locations - Currently 1497 (X)Match Types - Currently 130 ()Gimmicks - Need to do the new stats in the gimmicks section (Currently 306) (X)Teams - Currently 1005 (X)Promotion Pacts - Currently 47 (X)Worker Relations - Currently 2027 (X)New promotions - Currently 6 (X)Angles - Currently 1965 (X)Storylines - Currently 126 (X)Stables - Currently 163 (X)Titles - Currently 224 (X)Injuries - Currently 95 (X)TV Shows - Currently 26 (X)TV Networks - Currently 116 (X)TV Show Slots - Currently 44 ()Other TV Shows - Currently 37 (X)Events - Currently 273 (X)PPV Carriers - Currently 45 (X)PPV Agreements - Currently 27 ()Title Lineage - LK on them (Currently 2682) ()Dojos - Currently 17 ()New Workers - Currently 7 (X)Start Injuries - Unless someone gets injured ()Dojo Graduates - Currently 134 ()Alter Egos - Aint started ()User Characters - ZERO

All of them have been in since our TEW04 updates, we have IWS, NCW, MWF and before it closed we had EWR, we actually had personal links with Eric "Nightmare Manson" Picard (sp) who owned and operated them until their closure. Plus i have dvd's from many quebec promotions so yeah they are in and many others are too.

And that is why Tito has been in the data since the 05 update, and i've said it before, i dont give out a projected release date or anything because people just bitch. So it'll be here when its here, it certainly wont be done for the release tomorrow

[QUOTE=RKO_HBK;172673]How about you wait for the mod, and if K-Fed isn't in, you just add him yourself? Not meaning to sound bitchy, but it's not that hard to do.[/QUOTE] Right, and you can say that for EVERY WRESTLER IN THE GAME, but forlan is making a mod, SO HES MAKING THEM. Federline is being payed by WWE therefore he should be on their contracted roster IMO.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;172890]Right, and you can say that for EVERY WRESTLER IN THE GAME, but forlan is making a mod, SO HES MAKING THEM. Federline is being payed by WWE therefore he should be on their contracted roster IMO.[/QUOTE] But let's be realistic - I doubt that the mod will be released by 1/1, and even if it is, there's no point in adding him to the roster since the scenario would start in January and, if we're using caps all of a sudden, FEDERLINE IS ONLY MAKING ONE APPEARANCE IN JANUARY.

[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;172893]But let's be realistic - I doubt that the mod will be released by 1/1, and even if it is, there's no point in adding him to the roster since the scenario would start in January and, if we're using caps all of a sudden, FEDERLINE IS ONLY MAKING ONE APPEARANCE IN JANUARY.[/QUOTE] Like Jimmy Shakerz~! says, while it's true that at this moment, and things change very quickly, that WWE will use him only in the 1st part of January, that doesn't mean someone starting a game as WWE shouldn't be able to choose to use him more often.

Archived