T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=kevel33;196778]Kind of funny how everyone who thinks it's a "joke" ironically has less then 100 posts. Pretty simple guys, get enough posts and youll probably get it next time he logs in.[/QUOTE] I'm sure it'll be posted on EWInventory since it said it would in the first post. He's not just PMing it out to everyone who could ever want the data. Maybe he did it for the people that have more than 100 posts, but he'll have it on server.

[QUOTE=Michael Wayne;196412]As for the workers, I'm talking mainly complete unknowns with an overness <10 or no skills at all. Not only does it increase my loading times, but it's an overall database clutter. The AI never hires half the deadbeat unemployeds anyways, so what's the real point?[/QUOTE] I can totally understand that, you've satisfied my curiosity :) Playing CZW there's a load of people who default to Personality and stuff like that, many of them with no talent and no hope of going further. With a bloated roster by TEW standards too, you have to make a lot of cuts. But if they weren't included in the data from the beginning, it just wouldn't look like CZW. But your post makes a lot of sense I've also done the whole Real Word vs Cornellverse, it's nuts. You end up with SWF hiring The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Stone Cold, Ric Flair etc etc lol

You do realise you are encouraging all manner of posts now. If people want the mod bad they will [IMG]http://flint.cs.yale.edu/spam/spam.gif[/IMG]. I cant see the point. You already have 83,000+ views & 1,500+ replies. What more interest can you want. Nobody else has anywhere near that. If you dont want the mod in the hands of haters just dont give it to them.

Archived