T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Adam Ryland;203676]You might want to think twice about that - if you position it wrong, WrestleMania would end up just being a one-night tournament for the title.[/QUOTE] This needs to be posted on the top banner of the forums I think, because no one seems to understand the concept of the tournament title in TEW 2007 no matter how many times it's explained. It can't simulate something like Money In The Bank.

i was finally gonna get my testing on over the weekend, but our maker, or whoever it is that invents disease's decided that i would come down with some sort of super bug which has the following symptoms: Heartburn Headache Fever A Sore throat and all-over body ache's I still have the bloody bug, but once i feel fighting fit again i will be all over the T-Zone data, cos at the moment im pretty sure Forlan would be regretting choosing me as a tester having found approximatly 3 issues so far!

Today i will be assigning loyalties and such as in tets games without all loyalties yet done, Steve Corino tours with NJPW etc and it annoys me. Note: I feel to proper simulate things, the only areas i will turn loyalty on are Japan and Mexico.

Right, question that someone might be able to answer for me. Loyalty - If it is turned on in Japan but not in the United States would giving Matt Sydal a loyalty to DG for example make him choose them over ROH, or would it not be based on loyalty as America doesn't have loyalty on and thus just stop Sydal going to anywhere else in Japan like Z-1 or NOAH?

Archived