T-Zone 2007

[QUOTE=alden;219042]are thier going to be more then four? I can think of alot more injurys right now.....take for instance bryan dainalson.....is he going to be injured in the game?[/QUOTE] Bryan Danielson is currently wrestling for Pro Wrestling NOAH and has made appearances elsewhere recently, so he is not injured. Although Jimmy Jacobs long term layoff was added today.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=MrCanada;219097]I can get you all the info by tommorow. Actually had dinner with Rip not even a week ago. Wheres my horn? cause I felt like tooting it, haha. What info do you need? Wrestler / Birthday / Finisher Asylum / Feb 13, 1980 / Gore (impact) or Money Clip (impact) or TKO (impact Blue Jabroni July 6, 1984 / Jabroni Death Lock (submission) Matt Bison July 28, 1984 / Tiger Driver or Wrist Clutch Suplex or Lung Blower Nick Watts July 13, 1984 / Watt Drop or 9000 Watts (both impact) Rip Impact Dec 25, 1985 / Spinning Sit-Out Facejam somtimes called the Rip Chord and latley he's been using a "Double Bounce Sliced Bread" since he's wrestling larger workers[/QUOTE] Thanks

Ok, all Midlands workers are done, as well as LPW & TXW. I've decided to add ICWA in France as well since I didnt know how well populated the Euro scene would be, and they are probably the top French promotion at the moment. I know most of the roster, but I only spent a short amount of time over there, so Im just waiting for some basic info from the promoter and a couple of friends I have on the roster. Forlan, could you possibly IM me with a list of European wrestlers? They use a lot of the top French, German, Dutch and Swiss workers, so theres a good chance you might have a good chunk of the roster done already.

[QUOTE=forlan;219192]Bryan Danielson is currently wrestling for Pro Wrestling NOAH and has made appearances elsewhere recently, so he is not injured. Although Jimmy Jacobs long term layoff was added today.[/QUOTE] i must be down on my roh knowledge.......did not know jimmy was hurt....as for bryan i thought he had a messed up shoulder....or was that just a work or is he ok now?

my only thing is Bryan even Pure ROH anymore, since he keeps showing up on NWA website now days, wanting them to give him a title match for the title when TNA drops the NWA titles, which I think is a mistake on both, I think there should be a agreement to have title match for NWA title on there PPV, or something, like WCW to help keep the NWA in the limelight I know I shouldn't ask but is there like a time frame on the update, I know I shouldn't ask just I trying to hold off on buying till there more of a up to date real world update.

[QUOTE=jimmy_shakerz;219883]Lufisto is not lesbian. She is dating a guy named Hugo Roy who used to be a manager in the Montreal region under the name "Mr. Internet" They have been dating for over 7 years[/QUOTE] LuFisto is bisexual, she has both a boyfriend (Hugo Roy) and a girlfriend (Stefany) some would call her greedy lol

Archived