T-Zone 2007

well just an update on the title histories, there are 3494 and counting as of now, i need to send forlan the updated file. I still have a bit more to do on those (damn hardcore titles take forever). I also have no clue how close forlan is with everything else. But i will say it shouldnt be too much longer before it is done. :)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=forlan;175083]It's Rebecca Knox[/QUOTE] man. poor K-nox. i believe she has the potential to be one of the greatest women wrestlers, but that head injury she suffered earlier this year may end her career. her promos and matches in SHIMMER were outstanding, and she is super smokin' to boot. and i don't believe she's even 20 yet.

Shes 20 in Jan (2 months before i hit the big 20) talking about her, last time i saw her mention anything was in October saying she'd update people on her progress but she aint even signed into her myspace since around that time too, hope shes ok :(

[QUOTE=Kezman;175327]Wanting for the T-Zone to come out, that will be huge. People like you Forlan should be very proud of themselfs. Be proud man, Many thanks from Sweden![/QUOTE] Seconded, but I do have to say that i'm very happy that most modders on the site didnt give in to peer pressure and release anything at the first chance. Although i've never done a mod myself for TEW I do know these things take time and a lot of effort to complete. Looking forward to this one when its finished and ready to be released.

Jesus, I seriously can't wait for this. I can't even play a TEW game with T-Zone so I'm waiting patiently lol My dynasties are so complicated with charts, word documents and excel spreadsheets so I don't want to waste my time putting something together with temp data. Thanks for this, you're the man forlan

Hey I dont want to sound like a prick or anything, but the onlything that happens everytime one of us says "PLEASE COME OUT" is that we add another post to the thread. Thats it, nothing more, nothing less. Ill be the first to admit that I want to play a real world data as much as any one of you and I want it out soon as well (more so then most of you prob since I am in the Navy and I am leaving for 40 some-odd days at the end of the month and would love to have something to play while underway), but us asking for it is not going to make it come out any sooner. Again I am not trying to sound like a prick or anything but I am just trying to save us from useless posts (like this one :D ). We all want a quality mod and thats what we are going to get if we wait.

Like I said guys, Im not trying to be a prick or step on anyones toes. I just think that the mod makers shoul take all the time they need to create these mods to the best of there ability and in no way should be influenced by our "Please Hurry I Want To Play This So Bad"s. Trust me, these guys know that there is a lot of hype and anticipation for these mods and they know we are waiting on the edge of our seats for them. Again I want to point out that I am not trying to be a dick or anything, just trying to save some space (another usless post brought to you by The Stallion:D ) Oh and Consrvtve, thanks for the props man. When somebody you dont even know give you a "thank you" it really makes it all worth it.

Totally agree with Stallion on this one. I mean i see this thread getting bigger and also i see other threads popping up asking the same question over and over again. I mean i want this mod the day TEW 2007 came out! I won't play C verse! I want it now also, but there's other things more meaningful out there like Forlan's School! and real life. So we should all sit there patiently waiting for the mod to come out whenever it comes out. It should be out by the end of this week! If it comes out sooner that's fine, but by the end of this week we will probably be playing real life wrestling at it's best, courtesy of all the hard work Forlan did! Risk

Archived