DB WreSpi Update - Download Thread

Damian

Ok people i finished it all last night, so here it is hosted by Lux on his website, so big shout out to him. DB WreSpi Update V.1 (WWE Complete) http://deadlyslap.0wns.org/DB_WreSpi_v1.0_(WWE).zip Please leave some feedback on movesets and other garbage, lol. thanks

First of all, thanks. It's a pleasure to host stuff this good. :) I've been playing for about a hour now, and it seems like the movesets and pretty much everything are pretty good. The only real problem is with highflying finishers, I had a 53 minute match with Paul London against Doug Basham. I tried the 450 splash at least 5 times and the Shooting Star Press 8-10 times, and didn't hit either one even once. Of course this is pretty much an issue with the game, since you can't really gain momentum in it. It just feels weird to hit a DDT, multiple kicks, a few punches, a Brain buster and then go to the top rope and miss a 450 splash. And please, add London a headbutt and his secondary finisher, the Dragon Suplex with a pin.

[QUOTE=Lux`] And please, add London a headbutt and his secondary finisher, the Dragon Suplex with a pin.[/QUOTE] Ok sure thing, i hadn't seen London wrestle in WWE since his Velocity stint with Spanky, as i don't really watch SD and when i do.. he's never booked. So is it just a standard Headbutt or a Top Rope Falling one etc? Also to help the highflyers, i'll give them a boost in the Frequency of hitting department, as it is frustrating when your finishers are airborn and you miss tons of them and then lose because of it.

He uses a standard headbutt. And I think you could also give London a springboard moonsault, since he has done that a few times in the WWE. Basically, he's on the ring apron near a corner, he jumps over the ropes, and does a springboard moonsault off the ropes.

Question--is this supposed to be playable in career mode? I've tried to start a career three times. Once with Big Show, once with John Cena, and once with The Rock (who had to sign with WWE first). In all three cases, i NEVER got booked for a match--went through THREE game-months with all three.

London now has those moves added for the next release. As for the career question, i'd personally not use it for a career being how there is only one complete federation in it right now, but it is possible to give it a test run in the career mode... as to why you weren't booked, I've no idea. I had a try with Big Show myself and was booked on all but 1 show in 2 months and even became US Champ :) When TNA is done, it should open up the gaming world more in the career

I have now played 4 months in the career mode as, surprise surprise, Paul London. It seems to work just fine. TNA and ROH have actually stolen some talent from the WWE and TNA has already had one show. Of course it will work better when other promotions are ready but you can already try to climb up the ranks in the WWE.

Just noticed something. 1. London doesn't have the mushroom stomp. It is a top rope maneuver to a standing opponent, where he kind of jumps over the opponent and stomps him in the back, putting him down. 2. Shannon Moore doesn't have his finisher, The Halo. It's a neckbreaker from the top rope, where he jumps over the opponent with a somersault and catches his head on the way down.

Guest Weden
[QUOTE=Kles]Not bad. Just one question... why does Gene Snitsky have Miss Jackie as a manager? That's not right.[/QUOTE] He doesn't at the start.. the game GIVES people managers on/after the first day.

Ok. There's only one big problem with the update now. The cruiserweight matches are pretty much always at least 25 minutes long, usually my matches are between 45-60min. It just seems weird, that cruiserweights - the guys that usually get 2-6 minutes of airtime - now have the longest matches. Of course you can't make cruiserweights weaker because then we can't win heavyweights with 'em, but either their signature moves (and possibly some usual cruiserweight moves like ranas) could be tuned up a bit or their energy levels could be taken down.

Shannon Moore's Halo is like the Whisper In The Wind (Shannon just doesn't run up to the top) and his primary finisher is the Mooregasm which is the second running neckbreaker off the Smackdown games but off the top or middle rope, it's like the Blockbuster but its not if you get me and if not sorry.

[QUOTE=JP317]Shannon Moore's Halo is like the Whisper In The Wind (Shannon just doesn't run up to the top) and his primary finisher is the Mooregasm which is the second running neckbreaker off the Smackdown games but off the top or middle rope, it's like the Blockbuster but its not if you get me and if not sorry.[/QUOTE] Actually nowadays they call his blockbuster the Halo and Mooregasm is a top rope fameasser.

[QUOTE=JP317]Shannon Moore's Halo is like the Whisper In The Wind (Shannon just doesn't run up to the top) and his primary finisher is the Mooregasm which is the second running neckbreaker off the Smackdown games but off the top or middle rope, it's like the Blockbuster but its not if you get me and if not sorry.[/QUOTE] Both of those were already on it when i released the pack, i have them on mine so i can't see why other people are saying they don;t?

I had the ultimate squash match yesterday against Jesus. I had created myself with reasonable/poor stats and began building myself up in season (I gave myself a WWE contract). After 2 or 3 months I was fairly good, but mainly a powerhouse. I had faced Jesus a few times in the past beating him in 3 or 4 minute squashes, which I thought was very fast but not unbelievable and thought nothing of it. I then faced him once again and beat him in 1 minute, [b]1[/b] minute! It was the second move after the clock had turned over to 1 minute and I was shocked how easy it was. I was wondering if this was a problem with Jesus? Or was it just that he may have been carrying a head injury? As that was where all my moves were focused as far as I can remember. Other than that I am loving this update, 11 months into my career I captured the WWE Title on Smackdown! at just 17 years of age. Current notable relationships: Rey (Friend) Angle (Best Friend) Vince (Friend) Foley (Friend) Undertaker (Hatred) Hardcore Holly (Hatred)

Archived