DB WreSpi Update - Download Thread

Damian

I'm thinking it must have been because of a head injury, like a broken nose or something similar that he could still fight with. I do go longer then 3 or 4 minutes with him if I try to beat him continually but I made myself a Giant to make things easier on myself with my first career run through with the data so it is easy to squash anyone if I want to, especially as I chose my moves based on damage and wow factor. I'm thinking of starting one as a cruiserweight for more of a challenge, I may even start a dynasty on it if I get time, I'm currently working on my own Real Life update but I won't release it as I've used parts from this data, the default data and the DOTT data so it isn't really my work and I don't know if you and the DOTT makers would be okay with it.

I got London up to WWE champ in less than a year, so I'm playing a Molly career now for a challenge. I filled the rest of her standing moveset with DDTs and Neckbreakers that can be done on anyone to make things work a bit better in the matches against guys. As of October 2005, she's beaten people like Randy Orton and Chris Benoit in addition to holding the women's title since early April.

Scenarios,rosters,promtions? in TEW how can i get filwes or links to get real wrestlers and real promotions to use?? also i cant seem to find myy file for wrestling spirit i tried the WRESPI converter thing and fallowed the rules to do it. I can understand the problem or why the file isnt anywhere shown. also my tew folder only has the manuel,stradegyguide and theg ame its self. no where does ith ave folders for wrestlers,ptromotions,etc. im new tot his so please some1 give me a hand.

Guest Weden
^^ Help me understand whatever the hell you just said and I'll try to answer, and don't give me some crap about "I'm foreign and therefore I only use abbreviations," just use google translator then. It's really not that hard.

[QUOTE=str8edge]in TEW how can i get filwes or links to get real wrestlers and real promotions to use?? also i cant seem to find myy file for wrestling spirit i tried the WRESPI converter thing and fallowed the rules to do it. I can understand the problem or why the file isnt anywhere shown. also my tew folder only has the manuel,stradegyguide and theg ame its self. no where does ith ave folders for wrestlers,ptromotions,etc. im new tot his so please some1 give me a hand.[/QUOTE] For TEW it's best to try their site to be honest, as for WreSpi, you'll have to explain it more so I can understand

[QUOTE=str8edge]in TEW how can i get filwes or links to get real wrestlers and real promotions to use?? also i cant seem to find myy file for wrestling spirit i tried the WRESPI converter thing and fallowed the rules to do it. I can understand the problem or why the file isnt anywhere shown. also my tew folder only has the manuel,stradegyguide and theg ame its self. no where does ith ave folders for wrestlers,ptromotions,etc. im new tot his so please some1 give me a hand.[/QUOTE] For the TEW Real Life data you need to go to 400softwarestudios.com and download it, I suggest either the RaveX update or T-Zone V6. As for the WreSpi converter, you need to create a new database by going into the game, going to edit database and clicking the link. Then follow the rest of the instructions that come with it. You will find the TEW data by going to My Computer -> C: -> Program Files -> 400softwarestudios -> Files Hope I helped :)

• 1 month later...

Archived