Cornellverse's Golden Oldie

Getting a bit bored playing a month then having to start again :( so instead i thought i would attempt to start a topic. So here it is, in the Cornellverse who is your favrouite "Golden Oldie" deceased, retired or still active up to you....i'd say any body over the age of 40 could be considered old in wrestling terms...or in all sports really. Mine is a very close call between Dread or Nemisis of Dave, but i would have to give the nod to Dread he just looks like a real no nonsense monster.

Sam Strong! He's the man. Just too bad he owns USPW now, or I'd have brought him out of retirement and given him another run with the title. Another favourite is Rip Chord. Sounds like he has an interesting past, which is why it'd be cool to see a profile of him on the CornellVerse site. *ahem* hint hint mr ryland! :D

Eric Tyler. I just mark so much for the man, he was one of my top players in DAVE back in 05. I haven't really used him yet in this but I eventually will. I'll likely give him a nice, long title run before he retires and he'll lose it to a young up and comer who has been getting a push, like Sammy Bach or Acid.

Actually, this thread has reminded me of an idea I had just the other day. Who'd be interested in a DOTT Cornellverse. What I mean is a mod that puts the player back in time to the Territory Days of Cornellverse. Given the amount of work Adam puts into the database it seems like he already has a pretty good grasp of what the territory days might look like. Of course I'm not suggesting I or anyone else makes this mod. It would definitely have to be an "official" mod. So Adam, is there any chance you'd be interested in making an official exapansion mod for the game along those lines? (Yes I know that the basic game isn't even out yet and you've probably got a lot on your plate. This is more an idea tossed out there than a "please give us this now" kinda of thing.)

The only reason I haven't done one is because of the picture issue - it'd mean basically an entirely new game world (with the existing one moved entirely to the Future Workers section), and so would require a brand new set of pictures. It took 2 years to even get close to getting pictures for everyone in the original Cornellverse!

Archived