Turn in match notes: Can't get it to work

I've tried to turn several wrestlers either by them being a guest referee or a tag team partner but while the match description indicates a turn I don't get a "handle turns" screen and the worker does not turn. I did confirm that the worker in question is set to turn. Any thoughts?

Adam said in the developer's journal: "The first is the addition of a Tag Team Betrayal road agent note, that allows you to end a tag team match with a worker turning on his partner. This also allows a worker to be turned (if he is set to be ready to turn)." Looks like it's been changed though.

There's almost always an angle after the match, or the next week, in which the turn can "officially" happen. I highly doubt Heely McHeel is going to attack tag partner Facey McFace, then just walk off, followed by Facey McFace, who pretends it hasn't happened :p Heely will almost always beat him up in a post-match angle to cement the turn, or get on the microphone and say nasty things about him, etc.

[QUOTE=FINisher;171665]Eh, they're not going to "Turn" to face/heel, but instead of that, they are turning on their partner, leaving them alone in the ring etc, leaving. Like in Eddie & Mysterio tagteam ended, and etc.. It has nothing to do with face/heel turns. :)[/QUOTE] Umm... have you tried reading the Developer's Journal?! :D (Sorry FIN, couldn't resist that...)

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;171668]There's almost always an angle after the match, or the next week, in which the turn can "officially" happen. I highly doubt [B]Heely McHeel[/B] is going to attack tag partner [B]Facey McFace[/B], then just walk off, followed by Facey McFace, who pretends it hasn't happened :p Heely will almost always beat him up in a post-match angle to cement the turn, or get on the microphone and say nasty things about him, etc.[/QUOTE] Can i steal them off you for my diary.. I love those names

Sure :p I used them in my CHIKARA-like promotion. They're feuding at the moment. Soon they're going to be in a tag team called Booking By Numbers ¬_¬ I don't really have the talent to write a CHIKARA-like dynasty though (which is a shame, you should see my ideas for Cyber Fighter 3000...), so go ahead :P

Archived