• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=TeemuFoundation;173095]Yes. That is pure suckage. But other than that, the game rocks.[/QUOTE] Yeah, not being able to choose the order of elimination bugs me a lot too. I've got a few tiny other issues, just UI issues or things that I think would make the game easier for the player, but that order of elimination is the biggest one right now. Plus Adam said he already fixed two issues I had, so that's pretty sweet. :) The rest, I'll either live with, or maybe they'll get fixed too at some point. Also really sorry to hear about the cancer, Thomnipotent.

Damnit, you've ruined everything... I had a tenner on FIN starting this thread :| Edit: Ummm, and sorry to hear about the cancer Thom. Man, I should really learn to read all of the posts in a thread before posting ¬_¬ Not really the kind of thing you expect to pop up randomly in a thread like this though :(

[QUOTE=The-619;173201]I'm in Australia and it's 1:40 PM, although I can't use it till I get home from work I really want it to be out in the next few hours so I'll be able to sit back and relax and home. ...And play TEW all night.[/QUOTE] A New South Welsh Man Or Victorian I suspect :0 hope you didnt have cricket tickets today if u Victorian Anyone seen Panix today??? Just remind him how good the English are when he arrives from me please :)

[QUOTE=andytaker;173205]A New South Welsh Man Or Victorian I suspect :0 hope you didnt have cricket tickets today if u Victorian Anyone seen Panix today??? Just remind him how good the English are when he arrives from me please :)[/QUOTE] I live in New South Wales although I work in ACT at a pets paradise shop.

Yeah us Brits work on winning things once every blue moon just to make them feel more special when we do. Winning the ashes down under this year would've not only been selfish but also would've lessened the special feeling surrounding last years famous victory.;) p.s. Get well soon Thom.

Guest cmdrsam
Damn it. Iv had a really crappy day and all I want to do is feel sorry for myself. How the hell can you feel sorry for yourself when some dude rains on your parade and say how he is fighting cancer. Dang it. I quit. Im going to go jab carrot peelers up my nose and torture myself, or I could call ex wife and listen to her. And yes,,this is a cheap way to get humor,,,lol.

[QUOTE=The-619;173209]I live in New South Wales although I work in ACT at a pets paradise shop.[/QUOTE] were in the ACT do you work? I live in West Belconnen btw [QUOTE=D-Lyrium;173208]We beat you last year. If it's anything like football, that means we can boast about it for the next 40 years despite being absolutely hopeless in the meantime.[/QUOTE] well since we beat you 16 years in a row, by your/football logic we have bragging rights for another 623 more years :p

[QUOTE=Anubis;173237]Here in America, in the Central time zone, it's 9:44 PM on the 28th.[/QUOTE] Not anymore...:D, now it is 10:13 If the game comes out say at 8:00 AM Grey Dog Time then we only have 11 hours to wait. But if it comes out at 9:00 AM Adam Ryland time then we have just under 5 hours to wait. But of course if it comes out 8:52 PM Ukrainian time then we have a long time to wait and that wouldn't be any fun :( ...

[QUOTE=ahw26;173248]were in the ACT do you work? I live in West Belconnen btw well since we beat you 16 years in a row, by your/football logic we have bragging rights for another 623 more years :p[/QUOTE] I work in Pets Paradise Civic, lots of rain right now it's pourin!

Archived