Backyard Wrestling Alliance: Everyone Has To Start Somewhere [Signup Dynasty]

-Personal Details- Name: Nathan Sampson Short Name: Nathan Gender: Male Birth Month: November Birth Year: 1990 Size: Middleweight Nationality: American Active Areas: Whole World Prefered Promotion: ACW, WZW, PWA -Skills- Template: High-Speed Technician Choose any four stats to be bumped up a grade: Mat Work, Chain Wrestling, Charisma, Intensity Finisher Name (Type): Sampson Bomb (Pinfall) Second Finisher Name (Type): Downbringing (Pinfall) -Performance- Face: Awesome Heel: Hight Cool: Awesome ****y: Medium Crazy: High Legit: High Comedy: High Weasel: Low Brute: Low Weird: Medium Wholesome: Medium Default Face Gimmick: Rebel Default Heel Gimmick: Degenerate -Other- Good Booking Skills, can be Rarely Ref, Manager, Announcer, and Personality, Basic Spanish and Japanese, Fluent German (seems to be the substitute for Russian) Bio: Born in Ukraine, Nathan moved to America at a very early age. He got into wrestling and decided to train up, using old technical matches as his influences. He is also a second degree black belt in Tang Soo Do. As soon as he got his chance to get into wrestling, he took it.

Loving the subtlety there, Anubis ¬_¬ I'm waiting for the Cornellverse update to be released ¬_¬ All the workers are added to the spare database. Just need the update, then to import everyone, then to fix the stuff that importing will break (gimmicks, etc), then to create my dynasty fed and it's workers. Then we'll be ready to rumble. As it were. Edit: Everyone has now been added to the database, so NO MORE SIGNUPS FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS PLEASE.

Due to only two people wanting to work for them, WZW won't exist (which sucks, as I love Austin Lee :( Nevermind, he'll come and work for me :p). Kray Z will work for ACW, Revenant will work for PWA. Since ACW have five more workers than PWA, and are only one below the guideline for a Local fed (12), some workers who have PWA as their second choice will work there instead (I'll try and make sure it's the less technically-minded ones). This gives ACW a chance to hire some "real" wrestlers, and compete with PWA. Otherwise PWA would get their faces owned and then shat on by ACW's main events (and thus, shows), and Backyarder would fight Backyarder every match, which would equal much less improvement. Having 11 workers with no popularity at all also increases the likelyhood of Backyarders being fired to make way for name value (even though both owners have Low turnover). So overall I think it's best like that. If you strongly disagree, PM me before 8pm GMT Friday (tomorrow/today depending on where you live), when I aim to get this thing started, and I'll put you back. Similarly, if you're offering to swap, PM me and I'll swap you in the place of someone else. Edit: Also, minor detail, I moved PWA to Georgia when I realised that Virginia was in the Mid Atlantic. Reasons why should be obvious ¬_¬.

Because that would be boring :p It would just be like adding a random fed to the game for no reason, to suck up even more American indy workers. Hmmm, I guess I could move PWA back to VA. It would be in competition with MAW, but appeals to the almost exact opposite types of fans that MAW does. So yeah, I will.

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;183029]Because that would be boring :p It would just be like adding a random fed to the game for no reason, to suck up even more American indy workers. Hmmm, I guess I could move PWA back to VA. It would be in competition with MAW, but appeals to the almost exact opposite types of fans that MAW does. So yeah, I will.[/QUOTE] Don't let me force you to move it back to VA... If you want it to be in GA that's fine with me.

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;183033]I just thought GA would give it a bit of a fighting chance. But then I realised that both TCW [b]and[/b] USPW were based there. So I quick-stepped it back to VA ¬_¬[/QUOTE] LOL, nice. So this diary's going to start as soon as the C-Verse update's out?

Archived