Post Your Best Cards Here...(I can't buy an 'A')

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My best card thus far is actually a television show and not a big event or PPV. I'm playing with War's End Rebirth database as WCW. [B]WCW Monday Nitro[/B] [Monday, Week 3, May] [I]Shane Helms bt. Chavo Guerrero, to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Championship [/I][[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]B-[/COLOR][/B]] [I]Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio Jr. bt. Evan Karagias and Shannon Moore, to retain the WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Championships[/I] [[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]B[/COLOR][/B]] [I]Diamond Dallas Page bt. Dsiqo[/I] [[B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]B-[/COLOR][/B]] [I]Bam Bam Bigelow and Ernest Miller bt. Chuck Palumbo and Sean O'Haire[/I] [[B][COLOR="Orange"]C+[/COLOR][/B]] [I]Bill Goldberg bt. Elix Skipper[/I] [[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]B[/COLOR][/B]] [I]Booker T bt. Rick Steiner[/I] [[B][COLOR="darkgreen"]B[/COLOR][/B]] [I]Sting bt. Vampiro[/I] [[B][COLOR="Cyan"]A*[/COLOR][/B]] Overall Rating: [B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]A[/COLOR][/B]

My best card using the Wars End Mod Invasion angle has been my WCW brand I split the WWF into two brands WWF and WCW. I had an A with my WCW brand for there first PPV Mayhem. Dark Matches Ron Killings Beat Chris Candino C+ Chris Kanyon Beat Hough Morus C+ PPV Jerry Lynn Beat Essa Rios & Jamie Knoble w/ Terri C+ William Regal Beat Booker T for the US Title A The Dudley Boys Beat High Voltage in a Tables Match C+ Shane Hemls Beat Chavo to retain the CW Title B Dustin Rhodes Beat Mark Jndark in a Bull Rope Match C Tazz Beat Rob Van Dam w/ Bill Alfonso A O'Haire & Palumbo Beat Saturn & Kidman to retain the WCW TTT B- Big Show Beat Mike Awesome in an Ambulance match B+ Booker T Beat Diamond Dallas Page to Retain the WCW World Title A+ that was my best show so far but my most surprise match was a Raw when I had Raven beat Test and it got an A+ wow I was shocked.

• 2 weeks later...
My best show was using 1RC with WWE from Raw week 1 of March 2007. I can't remember any angles I did. [quote] Umaga def. John Cena & Monty Brown in a triple threat match [B]B[/B] Shawn Michaels def. Claudio Castagnoli [B]B-[/B] Carlito & Super Crazy def. Kenny Dykstra & Chris Masters [B]B-[/B] Mickie James def. Melina to retain the WWE Womans Championship [B]C+[/B] Worlds Greatest Tag Team def. Cryme Tyme [B]C+[/B] Johnny Nitro def. Jeff Hardy [B]A[/B] Edge def. Ric Flair [B]A[/B] Overall Rating [B]A[/B][/quote]

My best show so far, and my first 'A' of TEW'07. Using the Rebirth 2001 scenario; [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/cwsaton/tewagame.jpg[/IMG] Randomly' Rick Steiner and Rob Van Dam have great chemistry and I've been taking full advantage of it. :) CW

[QUOTE=panix04;205600][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/card.jpg[/IMG] If anyones interested, Lost souls consists of Invisible girl and Dr Octopus and Lost Cause's members are The Green Goblin and Cole Turner.[/QUOTE] Ok, I really want to see a diary of Marvel Universal Wrestling now. :D

I'm playing as AWA (I wanted an empty roster at the start so just imported them from DOTT and tweaked them a bit to fit with 2007 - took me ages to do the AWA Heavyweight title history from the beginning) I cannot seem to ever pull off an A rated card let alone a bloody A*! Best Card B+ November 2008 AWA Tradition Lives Att. 8000 [U]AWA World Tag Team Titles[/U] Davey Richards & Ricky Landell def. Church of Sinn (Sinn and Julio) [B-] Teddy Hart def. Eric Priest [C-] [U]AWA Southern Heavyweight Title[/U] Doug Williams def. Brent Albright [C+] [U]Triple Threat Match[/U] TNA's Chris Sabin def. Chris Hero & Jack Evans [B+] Sean Waltman def. Brian Lawler [B] (surprised me) [U]2 Vs. 1 Handicap Match[/U] Los Maximos def. Danny Basham [C] Marty Ritchie def. TNA's Petey Williams [B-] [U]AWA World Heavyweight Title[/U] Steve Corino def. Jeff Jarrett [A] Steve Corino's 18 month title reign continues and Jeff Jarrett gets no more shots at the title.

WWE 1RC Mod. DARK MATCH: Trevor Murdoch d. Scotty 2 Hotty by DQ [B]B[/B] Carlito d. Rob Conway [B]B[/B] Jerry Lawler hypes Shelton Benjamin and John Cena [B]A*[/B] [I]I've been pushing Benjamin, and he's taken the WWE Championship. Next PPV = Shelton Title Shot[/I] Charlie Haas d. Ric Flair [B]B+[/B] [I]The sterotypical young gun vs. The Vet.[/I] Shelton Benjamin d. Kenny Dykstra [B]B[/B] [I]Just building the momentum.[/I] John Cena and Shawn Michaels hype the tag team match vs. Rated RKO. [B]A*[/B] [I]Yes, I know, copying something the WWE is doing. But Cena's going to turn on Michaels, beginning a feud that will turn Benjamin face, vs. Haas and Cena. [/I] Rated RKO d. John Cena and Shawn Michaels [B]A*[/B]

Archived