How do you name your tours?

I'm confused now... I thought you set it up by giving them the shows on the right dates... like NOAH I've made them do two shows a week and then for their January tour (First Navigation) I've filled out two shows a week for them to run with the correct name (Including a PPV at the end). I though this was how it was done as you can't set weekly shows to run a specific month, nor can you put a seperate name (As I put First Navigation - Night One and so on) . How do you set it up in the database??

In the database, just give them the correct number of shows per week from the Promotion edit screen (the slider just above the touring month selections), and set the months in which they're touring. You can't give tours names via the database, they're automatically named by the AI.

here's how I set it up following the exa,ple of the AI after simming a few days to see how they did it. As WLW my first tour was [B]WLW Aerial Assault[/B]lasting two months Janaury and February. I had three shows a week and a blow off show at the end of the tour. Tuesdays WLW Aerial Assault (Tuesday) Thursdays WLW Aerial Assault (Thursday) Fridays WLW Aerial Assault (Friday) Saturday Week 4 February WLW Top Rope Dreams

So basically you can only name the shows and not the tour itself? I don't suppose this might be getting changed in an upcoming update? Because When I ran 5SSW, and named all my shows "Supreme Tour", it was silly at the end of the tour when the internet site said my "Love Burns Tour" (or something like that) had just come to an end.

[QUOTE=Anubis;180305]So basically you can only name the shows and not the tour itself? I don't suppose this might be getting changed in an upcoming update? Because When I ran 5SSW, and named all my shows "Supreme Tour", it was silly at the end of the tour when the internet site said my "Love Burns Tour" (or something like that) had just come to an end.[/QUOTE] As I said, run 1.2.

Archived