Triple H Injured His Quad Again

skiesofryan

[QUOTE=NickC13573;181117]If you remember during the mexican poncho angle they ONLY stated that they were going after Michael Hickenbottom at his home. HMMMM?[/QUOTE] I was thinking about that too as its quite ironic to Trips is suddenly out (but its definetly legit) and Michaels is left on is own. It will be very interesting to see what happens from Raw.

[QUOTE=kevel33;181155]im looking forward to what vkm does. its fun[/QUOTE] I cant understand this because VKM hasnt accomplished much. They got notice from Trips one event. They start a few vkm chants and tna chants that arent loud enough for anyone to notice. TNA fans are used to just chanting in a small building where they dont have to chant loud to be heard. Its a different story in the big leagues of WWE. And then finally the coach responds to small TNA chants from a couple of faggots at a press conference. Whats so cool about that. vkm will lose TNAs reputation (what is has of it) if vkm carry on because face it nothings going to change. vkm and TNA arent going to get anymore recognition nor will they get a match. They are failing. They have failed because WWE knows they are worthless inferior trash. All of you TNA fans know it really. You cant denie vkm are washed up failures who miss their huge WWE paychecks that Michaels and Trips get. Still I love the PCS events thing going on. Thats the only thing I dare watch. Really is funny. Better than any of TNAs other stuff and WWEs skits unfortunatly.

4 - 6 months till he is back, I am gutted for him. He is not getting any younger. I would love him to become champion again soon. He is my favourite wrestler since Bret Hart. I would also like to see Flair get the title again for a little while before he goes.

Sad to hear. After years of me simply hating the guy. He's been slowly winning me back. Esspecially since he hands the spotlight over to Cena and co. Personally, I find the "thank god" comments to be extremely disrespectful to what the man has done. Yes, he has done bad, but every week he puts the boots on and risks his body out for the fans and you outta appriciate that. I cannot fina many other men who tear a quad.... then finish the match.

[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;180851]Fair enough, I must be thinking about something completely different.[/QUOTE] You may be thinking of when HHH returned after a short vacation in 2005. He dropped the title to Batista before leaving, then returned on the first new Raw on USA, turning on Ric Flair after the match.

Hmm, no, that wasn't it. [i]July 18, 2002 - Smackdown: Triple H says he will make his decision at Vengeance if he will go with RAW or SMACKDOWN!.. July 21, 2002 - Vengeance: Triple H decides to join his best friend, Shawn Michaels, on the RAW brand show! [/i] That's definately what I'm thinking about - I can't remember why this happened though, since he had been wrestling actively for six months, and hadn't been the inter-brand World Champion for three months. He must have just remained inter-brand for three months, for whatever reason.

Archived