The GDS babe league! (nominations)

panix04

OK, OK, its been a while since i started one of those really iritating little threads were everybody cast there votes and we decide stuff. So here is my latest effort, this contest will take a completely different format to the 'best song ever contest' (which for anyone new was won by Jimi Hendrix's Voodo Child) however it will start in a similar fashion with people nominating women to take part in the contest. Please try to avoid duplicate's if you can and only make a list of 10 to keep things nice and simple. To start the ball rolling here are my selections: 1) Alyssa Milano 2) Alison Mack 3) Kelly Kelly 4) Eliza Dushku 5) Sarah michelle Gellar 6) Isla Fisher 7) Sarah Chalke 8) Rachel Bilson 9) Jennifer Love Hewitt 10) Jennifer Aniston If you don't know any of these people, dont be afraid to ask/google picture search. You have till Sunday to register your nominations people, so don't miss out!

[QUOTE=WrestleManiac;181401]Do they have to be babes now? or can they have been past babes who have either slipped out of the public eye or have grown wrinkly/had their faces stretched and pinned behind their ears?[/QUOTE] its up to you really, but if you pick Cher, lets be honest people are gonna vote against her!

[QUOTE=panix04;181406]its up to you really, but if you pick Cher, lets be honest people are gonna vote against her![/QUOTE] lol Here's my 10 1. Kate Beckinsale 2. Natalie Portman 3. Rachel Leigh Cook 4. Isla Fisher 5. Michelle Pfeffier (Grease 2 - Batman Returns) 6. Connie Nielsen 7. Sophie Marceau 8. Lucy Liu 9. Naomi Watts 10. Jessica Biel

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;181427]Everyone who doesn't know her should Google her! JonFun, good call on Scarlett Johannson, forgot about her! ;)[/QUOTE] Lucy Pinder. DAMN! My List: 1. Michelle Barton (Before she lost all that weight) 2. Jennifer Ellison 3. Jessica Alba 4. Kylie Minouge <-- she still has it 5. Dot Cotton

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;181438]Lucy Pinder. DAMN! My List: 1. Michelle Barton (Before she lost all that weight) 2. Jennifer Ellison 3. Jessica Alba 4. Kylie Minouge <-- she still has it 5. Dot Cotton[/QUOTE] dot cotton is milf indeed and a 3some with little mo would be fine

[QUOTE=paulskln;181481]and to make it exciting how about jade goodys mum too...cant beat a bit of lesbian lust[/QUOTE] And here I was thinking this would be an enjoyable thread to read :eek: Thinking of that is not just crossing the line - its leaving it soooo far in the distance behind you that its not true! Back on topic (having had most of my personal faves already mentioned), I'd like to add: Cameron Diaz Kirsten Dunst Evangeline Lilly (i know she's already nominated but thinking of her is the only way to get the above quote out of my mind) Natalie Bassingthwaite (sp) = Izzy from Neighbours Jaime Murray (from Hustle) Kimberley (from the group Girls Aloud) Shania Twain Plus, for us Brits, Lilia and Ola from Strictly Come Dancing (it was just on in the background - honest! :p )

Archived