Ravex Download?

[QUOTE=panix04;187788]make sure you ask permission from Jeff or Phil before you do! :)[/QUOTE] what permission? Ravex is dead. There hasn't been an update in ages. Phil went into hiding after his bull**** lies got exposed and the truth came out about his so called "wrestling career" and FLI being a made up fed.

[QUOTE=Michael Wayne;187818] Ravex is dead. There hasn't been an update in ages. Phil went into hiding after his bull**** lies got exposed and the truth came out about his so called "wrestling career" and FLI being a made up fed.[/QUOTE] Wow this sounds very serious~!

Interesting stuff... I believe he probably has been hit over the head enough times by now though..... And since he's been seen around these forums, probably wouldn't hurt to back off him.. And no matter what, it's still his mod, so I aggree with Panix. Not like he's in jail, or someone got killed from whatever he is guilty of. Public Humiliation is pretty much the worse thing anyone can have happen to them, and from what I gather, he has seen enough of that. I mean, so......He made everyone think he was a real wrestler. The only thing that can hurt is someone that looked up to him, or he hurt by using that as a weapon (in theory). Let's back off on his past, maybe he will come around to posting again.

I never knew all of that about Phil. I could care less if you guys claim to be wrestlers or not. Reminds me of Sprules and if any of you do wrestle cool if not then cool too who really cares... I wish Ravex was still around to be honest just so we could get more variety in mods and also because it helps when there is competition.

Archived